• Published 1st Jun 2015
  • 312 Views, 2 Comments

Alone - Pecan Pencil



AppleJack has found herself somewhere she was no idea- but soon finds herself slowly losing memory as her attemps to find a way out fail.

  • ...
 2
 312

Day 2

As I lie here on this sheet covered board I wonder how I could forget some of my friends, it doesn't make any sense! I can remember being slammed into a pile of junk, maybe because that brought actual physical pain. Not saying I don't miss mah friends it's just hard to miss something you don't remember! I'm getting weak and hungry, I must get up but my legs are broken it seems, every leg muscle I move I can hear my bones snap. It's too painful to move. Ah'm mighty afraid of whatever is in this building, it's terrifying and hard to think about without a headache coming on. I might as well lay here and think over it, I mean, I KNOW I've heard that voice somewhere before but ah can't put mah hoof on it!

Whatever it is it's powerful and deadly, I can't lie here forever! What if it finds me? What'll it do to me?! I don't want to find out and I'll probably starve before he sees me again.

A giggle came from the halls.
"What in tarnation?"

"Lala, la, lala, la" I hear a sweet quiet voice hum along the halls.
"Hello? Anypony?" That was sure stupid of me to say! I don't know whose voice that is! Could it be a poltergeist? Nah, don't be silly AppleJack! There's no such thing as ghosts! The important thing is I got a response- a gasp and some rapid hoofsteps, I don't call that much'a response, but whatever it could be it now knows of mah presence, whether that's good or bad I'm not 100% sure. I lay mah head back onto the board, with mah front hooves on mah waist, not movin' an inch. Not like I have much of a choice.

I feel my stomach growling, I've gotta eat something, anything! Just then, I heard a voice speak out to me.
"Are you hungry AppleJack?" It was that male voice again, I was paralyzed out of fear, I couldn't even gasp.

I heard the girly quiet giggle again! It was mocking me! Making my blood boil out of anger! Maybe they had food and the loved to hear me suffer! I had to get rid of that-that horrible voice! I reached on of my back hooves down, gritting my teeth as my leg reacted to the pain, one hoof down, I quickly placed down my other hoof and once I was standing my legs were set and I heard cracking no more. Now I am on four hooves, wandering down the halls, following the giggle til' I found a figure sulking in the left corner.

"Get over here!" I galloped at it.
"Boohoo!" It replied as it galloped ahead of me. My face was red with anger, I ran near an inch to my life in those hallways till I had it cornered. A lamp strapped to it's side, I knocked it onto the floor as it shone a light onto her face- I swear I've seen that face somewhere before, but it was kinda grey looking in the little light there was- maybe it's just a coincidence that the pink maned pegisis seemed familar. It could've been one of my friends, but one of my friends would never have giggled at my pain and ran from me. It dropped it's bag, banging onto the corners, trying to break free.

"There's no use- you've got some explaining to do-" I felt the floor shake.
"Earth quake!" The girl yelled, trying to regain her balance.

"Calm down!" I grabbed her hoof, holding her close to my side. But she slipped away once the floor collapsed beneath her, leaving her hanging on by a plank of wood, I reached for her.

"AppleJack..." The voice whispered.
"Go away!" I turned to look at the ceiling.

"Why save this person? They've done nothing but hurt you..."
"Ah don't know! I feel like-"

"You know what else you feel? Hunger. That bag she has over there- it might have food. You can die with somepony who will most likely betray you or you can have a mind and take the food so you can survive long enough to actually leave."

I looked between the girl and the bag, biting my lip, I let go of the girl's hoof, and watched her seep into the darkness. I turned away when I heard her hit the ground and I reached for the bag, searching through it, I found a bag of food, bread and water. I stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth, wandering if I had done the right thing. But the voice from nowhere would give me an answer . "You failed Ms.Apple..." His voice chimed. The roof above me crumbled on top of me, bringing me back to where I started. The bag with food and goods was with me but at what cost, my legs were wrapped in bandages when I woke up. Com'on Apple- Apple... Apple... oh no...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment