• Published 26th May 2015
  • 668 Views, 1 Comments

Sonata's New Life - dbzponyninja

  • ...
3
 1
 668

Chapter Three

Sonata's New Life Chapter Three


Today was Sonata Dusk's birthday and all her friends wanted to surprise her, Sunset Shimmer even told Princess Twilight Sparkle that it was Sonata's birthday so she was coming to the party too however someone had to keep her busy for at least half the day so that she wouldn't find out about her surprise party and both Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis volunteered to keep her busy while everybody else was getting her party ready.



Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis took Sonata to the park, the arcade and a photo booth and then they brought her back to their apartment where Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer all popped out and yelled "Surprise!!!"



Sonata was crying tears of happiness and joy and she told all of her friends "I'm so happy that all of you are my friends."


Applejack, Chrysalis, , Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Sunset all told her while giving a group hug at the same time "We're happy that we're you're friends too, Happy Birthday Sonata Dusk."



Sonata and Pinkie Pie ate more cake than anyone and Sonata opened all her presents.



Sonata thanked all of her friends for all the presents and the cake and for throwing her a surprise party.



Even though she's been alive for centuries Sonata told herself as she tucked herself in bed that night "This would the best birthday I ever had."

Comments ( 1 )

Aww i hate it when people stop now i won't know the next story

Login or register to comment