• Published 5th May 2015
  • 202 Views, 2 Comments

Kyro's Epic Adventure in Equestria - TheStoryteller3679



Kyro has many secrets, but one of them, would make even the strongest of hearts, fade to sadness.

  • ...
 2
 202

Kyro's Secret

Author's Note:

Chapter Rated T For Violence

As the seven walked to the ballroom, Kyro started to get a Flashback...

You still think you can stop me Kyro?" Said a Man with Armor that was made out of Helio.

I Will stop you! I Have to or-"

Kyro was interrupted by the Man. "Or your Deathless will attack Equestria? Don't you remember Ashitar?
Kyro yelled. "My name is Kyro, Ashitar is my Deathless! I remember When my Deathless Destroyed Equestria, The Innocent Ponies I Killed!"

So you do Remember Kyro? I'll Give you A Choice, Either Burn with this World Or Burn it with me!"

Kyro Snapped back to reality as the Doors opened to a Breath-taking Ballroom.
There where platters of food everywhere on nicely decorated tables, Streamers ran across the ballroom ceiling and there were games to play.

"Pinkie truly is the master of parties!" Kyro Said as he ran to the Center of the Ballroom.
Later that night, Ponies from around Equestria gathered to the ballroom. Kyro was sipping some fruit punch when Twilight came up to him.

"I Was scared you'd be on the Evil side". Said Twilight.

"Eh, I Have my moments"

"Pardon?" Princess Luna Was standing in front of Kyro.
"Oh, Nothing!" Kyro said with a Smile.

Luna walked away and Twilight followed her. Kyro sighed and took one last sip of the his Fruit punch when the doors to the ballroom opened with a loud crashing sound. Kyro knew who it was, and he didn't need to wait to see if it was him. He Summoned his Oathborn and ran towards the doors. Crystal Ponies and Regular Ponies ran to the back of the ballroom where it was safe, Kyro knew it wasn't safe anywhere when he was around. Kyro skidded to a halt when he say the four Princesses standing in front of the man.

"Stop in the Name of Equestria!" Luna Said
The man put up his hand and lowered it.
" Luna, I'm looking for Kyro.."
Luna at this point did not care if this man knew her name.
" I Said stop in the name of-"
Luna got hit by a Oathborn similar to Kyro's but with darker shades of colors. Luna Skidded backwards and fell, Celestia let off a Beam of Alicorn Magic towards the man, the man grabbed the Magic bolt and crushed it in his hands.
Kyro jumped in at the man, Raising his Oathborn high to bring it down on his head. The man stumbled backed, Dazed and Confused on what hit him. Kyro spoke up to let the man know he was here.

"Ashitar You looking for me?"
Ashitar who was out of his daze, charged at Kyro with immense speed and slashed Kyro, Kyro Blocked the Attack, but Ashitar kept swinging it at Kyro non-stop. Kyro finally lost his grip on the Fifth-teen slash and Ashitar's Oathborn cut Into Kyro's Bones and hit his Stomach.
Kyro Looked down at his stomach, Blood flowing slowly from it and Kyro landed on his hands and knees.

"I have finally slang my pathetic excuse of a other!" Ashitar Said as he walked away from Kyro, who still had the Oathborn in his stomach.
Kyro blinked slowly and collapsed to the floor.
"Weakling... As for you Princesses you shall walk away this once"

"Who are you!?" Yelled Luna who had gotten up from the blow.

" I am Ashitar, Kyro's Deathless!"

Kyro slowly opened his eyes. With his final ounce of strength he got up, took his Oathborn and slashed the Hip of Ashitar.
The sound of bone on metal sickened everypony in the ballroom except Kyro who collapsed again to the floor.
Ashitar's Upper body fell off his lower half, the body started to get engulfed in light. The body vanished along with Ashitar's Oathborn.

As Ashitar vanished, Kyro let out a gasp of relief as Ashitar's Oathborn vanished from his body. The Four Princesses rushed toward Kyro, who was standing up with his hand on his stomach, trying to stop the blood-flow.

"Was that really your Deathless Kyro?" Asked Celestia.

"Y-yeah it w-was, but I have a feeling..."

"That more Deathless will be h-here soon"
Luna Escorted Kyro to the throne room and started to bandage his wound. Twilight soon Rushed in with her friends into throne room.
Kyro had his Oathborn in his hand and said to the six
"Here take this" He Handed Twilight the Oathborn.
Twilight was looking at the blade, Suddenly the blade split into six pieces of color, Each color formed a Oathborn, each with there own colors and carvings. Twilight and her friends grabbed their new Weapons. Fluttershy was cautious about the blade and said
"U-um Do we need these?"

"Yeah, Deathless will be here any minute"

The six nodded their heads, and rushed out the doors to the ballroom; When they got there a Deathless, about the size of a small house was holding Shining armor by the tail. Twilight shot a bolt of her alicorn magic towards the deathless. It hit the Deathless, Letting go of Shining armor the deathless walked over to Twilight and swung its huge mace. Twilight used her magic again to create a shield for protection, while Rainbow dash took a swing at the deathless with her Oathborn. The deathless, caught of guard, got slashed across the back, the deathless fell to its knees and got back up within three seconds. The Deathless swung its mace at Twilight, The Shield blocking the fearsome attack. The deathless lost its footing and got dazed; Twilight took this opportunity to slash the deathless twenty times. the deathless spun around and hit the floor face first, dead. Twilight was catching her breath when another deathless came bursting through the entrance of the ballroom. Meanwhile Kyro had been patched up, and ran to the doors, Jumped up in the air and came down wit ha huge slash the deathless. The deathless instantly fell to the ground, before it regained its strength Kyro stabbed the deathless through the head and twisted it to break its neck than pulled the Oathborn he had out of the head.

"But, I thought you gave us your Oathborn Kyro. where'd you get this one?"

Kyro Turned to face the six and with Oathborn in hand said

"I Wasn't using My own before, I was using yours"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment