• Published 30th May 2015
  • 5,754 Views, 175 Comments

Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite horror game characters. Can they deal with what comes after them?

  • ...
40
 175
 5,754

Meeting Royalty

Right after 'Freddy' said that, Frank quickly grabbed him by his bow tie, and threatened him with his hook. "Who are you and what did you do to Freddy? And what do you mean 'the truth?'" He yelled, worried about this friends.

'Freddy' calmly grabbed Frank's hand, and pulled it off of his bow tie, before speaking. "I am Fredrick. But I'm also not. It's difficult to understand, but as you three know about our 'past,' it should be easier."

"What are you talking about?" Frank asked.

"Near the end of Five Nights at Freddy's 3, if you do things correctly, all the animatronic's souls turn into balloons, remember?" Everyone nodded. "Well, that wasn't the end of us. I was one of the victims of the one you call 'Purple Guy,' and my name was already Fredrick. The souls that allow you three to move are also the souls of my friends, who each share the same names as you. It turns out that when we were finally freed, some kind of 'rift' opened up between our world, and your world, which our souls were sucked into, and got stuck in the bodies of four new born children."

The three other animatronics were shocked by this. The ponies just looked on, confused. Eventually Bobby realized something. "The Great Rift of 1990! Which was the same year we were born!"

"Wait, are you saying that because of that rift, we had the souls of the murdered children in us?" Claire asked.

"Makes sense." Bobby shrugged. "Also remember that because of that rift, science made leaps and bounds in spiritual science. If that rift never happened, imagine how different our world would be. Modern science has got to the point where the average human life span is 100 years, they're colonizing the moon, and we started finding alternate universes, and we won't have to worry about running out of fossil fuels and the like."

"Yes, the rift was the cause of all of that." Freddy continued. "But let me continue. Because our souls were put into four newborns, the bodies couldn't handle having two minds, so we each decided to become the recessive one, as we lived our lives, and didn't want to ruin another's. But even with us out of the picture, we still had accidentally set your futures in a certain way. You were all bound to become friends, and all destined to become fans of Five Nights at Freddy's. We didn't get to have our bodies back until you got another mind to use. Right now, your mind is stuck on the memory chips in your heads, and our souls are stuck powering the suits, but we also get to live because of this, so you four get to as well."

"How do you know this stuff?" Bobby asked.

"I'm not allowed to say. But a lot of this I learned by experiencing it. I'm sorry for everything you have to experience from our past. Now, I think it's time for me to give back control to your friend. But don't be surprised if you hear from me again." Freddy closed my eyes, and gave back control to Fredrick.


"Ugh, that felt weird." I moan as I hold my head in my hand.

"Freddy? Is that you?" Claire asked.

I nodded. "I think so." I go to lean against a nearby wall, and sit down. "Just need to process this information. I saw some of his memories. I have a feeling I know who was bitten in '87 and why, but I just need to process this." I close my eyes and sigh. 'Sometimes, I just wish I could sleep.'

Eventually, one of the ponies decided to speak up. "We should tell the Princesses this! If you're saying that these monsters are showing up in Equestria, we need to tell them!" Twilight pointed out.

"Oh yeah, you mentioned that there were three other Princesses, correct?" Bobby asked.

"Yes. There's Princess Celestia, who raises the sun." I could hear Bobby's eyes twitch at that. "Princess Luna, who raises the moon." another twitch. "And Princess Cadance, who is the princess of love." My eyes shot open at that.

"Wut?" I shook my head. "Never mind, I don't want to know."

"Excuse me, but did you say 'raises the sun?' and 'raises the moon?'" Bobby asked, his eyes twitching.

"Yes." Twilight nodded. "They bring the day and the night for all of us on this planet."

Several sparks were shooting off of Bobby. "I'm afraid that shouldn't be possible. The sun's diameter is 109 times the diameter of Earth's, and it..." Frank cut him off.

"Bobby, you're forgetting we're in another world. Perhaps another universe. This planet could be bigger or smaller than Earth. And maybe physics can allow a sun to rotate around a planet." Frank reminded him. Bobby sighed, hating the fact that the sun could possibly move around the planet.

I stood up, and was about to stretch a bit, before I realized that wasn't a smart idea. Heck, I'm still trying to get used to this bulky body. "I say we go. We should tell this country's rulers about the threat that is showing up." I turned to Twilight Sparkle. "Where do the Princesses live?"

"Oh, they live in the castle in the city on the mountain in the distance. The city is called Canterlot." Twilight said, gesturing to a window that showed the city.

'How long has that window been there?' I asked myself mentally. "So, when are we going?"


"Wow, the city is massive!" Claire said from right next to me. Twilight Sparkle was able to send a letter to this 'Celestia' who quickly arranged transport via flying carriages. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough room in one, so Twilight, Claire and I were in one, Bobby was in another with Rarity and Rainbow Dash, and Frank is in one with Fluttershy and Applejack.

"Yes it is! It has a thousand years of history!" Twilight said proudly. From here, I could see countless ponies wearing fancy clothes while keeping their noses in the air, as they looked down upon others.

After another minute, we touched down on what appeared to be a landing pad coming out of the massive castle. We all exited our carriages, and followed the six ponies, as they were lead by a guard wearing golden armor. I walked slightly closer to Bobby, and asked him about it. "Is that really armor made of gold?"

Bobby nodded. "Yes it is. But it seems to have some enchantments on it." We kept on following the six mares, and I noticed a bunch of guards tensing up at the sight of us. As we walked, I heard a loud screaming sound, and we all looked to see a young winged unicorn run up to the six mares, and nuzzle all of them. They were all talking like they knew each other, and eventually the little child noticed us, and hid behind Twilight.

Seeing the ponies try to comfort the young filly, I crouched down, and held out my hand. "Hello there." I spoke. "My name's Freddy Fazbear. What's yours?"

The little filly looked to the older ponies, who all nodded, and she came out from hiding, before putting her hoof in my hand, and we shook. "S-sunny Day."

I gave another smile. "Nice to meet you. Don't worry about any of us. It's impossible for any of us to harm a child. These are my friends Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy." I gestured to the three behind me.

The filly looked curious about that. "You mean you're the Freddy Fazbear and friends? The ones in the new pizza places? You don't quite look like the ones I've seen."

I kept my smile up, even though that bothered me. 'There's still Freddy Fazbears around.' "Those places are based off of us. Old age doesn't go well with metal skin and gears."

"Who ya calling old?!" I heard Claire yell, as she banged me on the head. I just gave Claire a dirty look, before turning to Twilight, who was watching as Sunny Day was talking to Frank.

"Who exactly is that, and why is she an alicorn like you?" I asked, thinking that only Celestia, Luna, and Cadance were the only other alicorns.

"That's Princess Sunny Day. She's Princess Celestia's daughter." I had a blank look on my face as I stared at the little filly with a white coat, and a fiery orange mane.

"Hmm... That makes sense why you didn't mention her with the other princesses. She's not quite a princess, but is one because of her blood." Twilight nodded, and I walked back to Sunny Day.

"Hey Sunny. We have to go and see your mother about something important. Maybe later my friends and I will be able to play with you?" She quickly nodded, and we started to continue walking, until I felt something land on my head. I noticed my friends were quietly laughing, and I looked up as much as I could to see Sunny Day sitting on top my head. I picked her up, and held her in my arms. "You're not used to this height are you?"

Sunny shook her head. "Mommy doesn't always let me on her head, and even then, I'm not this high off the ground. I'm not able to fly yet, so I always love being this high." I smiled at that, feeling something warm my nonexistent heart since Button Mash died. We kept walking until we reached two large doors, where we stopped.

"Princess Celestia is currently out, but Princess Luna is available." A guard said, and Twilight used her magic to open the doors. Once we all entered, we saw a tall blue alicorn with a weird mane that is moving in an invisible wind. She had a bored expression on her face, until she saw Twilight and her friends, and then that smile went away, when she saw us.

"MONSTER! THOU DARE TO EAT OUR NIECE! THOU WILT BE SENT TO OUR MOON!" The blue alicorn fired a spell at me, which I managed to prevent hitting Sunny by turning around, and allowing the spell to hit my back. I felt it sizzle out like the last time Twilight tried teleporting us. But the strange thing is that I didn't feel my mind being taken over by the need to protect Sunny. 'Am I gaining control?' I gently put Sunny down, before turning around, and doing my best He-Man impression on the princess's magic beam. And by He-Man impression, I mean I upper-cutted the beam, completely shattering it.

Before the princess could do anything else, Twilight and her friends stopped her. "Luna! Stop! They're friends!"

Princess Luna floated down to the ground, and looked between Twilight and I curiously. "You know these four monsters, Twilight?"

"Yes! They're our friends! They're the four we brought here to talk about the incident in Ponyville! They're the only ones who have the knowledge about the recent incidents as well!" Twilight quickly explained, which caused Princess Luna's eyes to widen, as she looked at us.

"I'm sorry for attacking you. I thought you were trying to harm our... my niece." Her ears were folded against her head.

I raised my eyebrow. "You thought we were trying to harm your niece, even though we managed to get this far into a castle that's filled with guards, and six ponies who from what I hear, defend the country countless times and didn't even bat an eye at the fact that we were holding your niece?"

Princess Luna looked speechless at that. "I-I have no excuse for what I did. I'm sorry."

My face softened at that. "Okay. I forgive you. But you should be careful. If your teleportation actually worked, you would have sent your niece to the destination as well as us."

Princess Luna looked shocked. "Oh Faust! You're right!"

Before Princess Luna could realize her mistake any more, a door opened, and a large white alicorn with a flowing pastel mane walked out. She looked at Twilight, and smiled. "Twilight, my student! I trust your doing well?"

Twilight ran up to the pony I could assume was Princess Celestia, before nuzzling her. "I'm doing fine, Princ- I mean Celestia."

Right after she said that, Sunny came running over, and got nuzzled by Princess Celestia as well. "Mommy!"

"Hello Sunny." Princess Celestia said with a bigger smile, before turning to us, and she lost her smile. "I assume you are Freddy Fazbear?"

"In ways." I responded. "I'm Fredrick, but some call my Freddy Fazbear. And I assume you are Princess Celestia?"

She nodded. "How do I know you weren't the one to harm the one known as Button Mash?" Her tone got a lot darker. I heard Princess Luna gasp, as if she knew the young Button Mash.

I was going to respond, but a glowing light within my suit, decided to show up. "Ugh, not now." I groaned, before the original Freddy took control.

"Because I suspect that is the reason we are here. It seems too great a coincidence for four people to get transformed into some of the few enemies of the killer." 'At least I have partial control now.'

Both Princesses looked surprised at the other voice. "Why is there another voice coming from you? And why is there a glowing light inside you?"

"I am the one that came before. I was one of the murderers original victims, back in my world." I managed to force him back down.

"You already got your turn. Stop hijacking my body before I bury yours and leave both of us to die." I threatened, and the light dimmed. I turned to the princesses. "Sorry about that. It's hard sharing a body like that. The voice your hearing now is coming from a memory chip in my head. The voice that comes with the light is the voice of the soul that's allowing my body to move around without being in the restaurants."

Both princesses were still confused. "Anyways, can you tell me everything? About this murderer and how many victim he's seemed to have taken?"

I nodded my head, and all four of us began our story again, and included the description of the Purple Guy. After telling them that story, we were lead to some kind of lounge, where we're waiting as all three princesses went over this information in another room. I heard Claire sigh loudly. "I miss having normal emotions."

We all gave sounds of agreement at that. "These fake ones make everything depressing." Frank pointed out, before looking to Bobby. "Do you think you can try to fix this so we have our full minds back? Complete with emotions? It would make living in this body easier."

Bobby nodded. "It make take a while. This place is pretty confusing. They have some basic machines, but they live in medieval times as well! It make take a while to build one, but I could probably do it."

"Good. but if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask us." I reminded him, but before he could respond we heard a loud yawn, and we all turned to see Sunny just yawning as she tried to blink sleep out of her eyes so she can read a book. I slowly got up from my chair, picked up the little filly, and started rocking her in my arms, as I sang the Toreador March, until she fell asleep.

A few minutes after she fell asleep, Claire whispered to us. "How is that song even relaxing to children in this world?"

I shrugged. "Maybe it's the foreknowledge of the song that makes it scary to us?" I was able to both speak and continue singing the song. I kept singing even after I heard the door open, and all three princesses came out. I noticed both Celestia and Luna blinked in surprise at the sight of the big scary looking robot bear singing to a filly. I noticed Celestia start to smile, before she walked over. I cut off the song, and stared at her, before gently handing her the young filly, which she rested upon her back.

"I'm amazed you managed to put her to sleep like that. She would only fall asleep in either Luna's or I's care." Celestia suddenly looked like she realized something. "Are you a parent in your world?"

My eyes widened, and I would have been reduced to an emotional wreck, if I still could, I could only look sad due to only having synthesized emotions. My friends quickly ran over, and tried to calm me down. Frank looked to Celestia, and decided to explain it. "Yes, Freddy was. But it's a long and sad tale. It would be better to tell it at a later time. We should be getting the young one to bed." I started to calm down, and I unclenched my fists.

"Yes we should. It would be uncomfortable to sleep on a hard or semi-soft surface." Celestia nodded in agreement, and as the three ponies walked ahead, my friends stayed behind to make sure I was okay.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Claire asked as she put her hand on my shoulder.

I sighed. "What's there to talk about? You were all there when it happened. I've had a few years to recover. It's just that the princess reminded me of what happened. Now let's go." My friends all looked at me worried, before they started to catch up to the ponies. When the room was clear, I closed my eyes, remembering every moment clearly. "You promised. I hope you got what you deserved."


I was leaning against the wall of the bedroom given to us by the princesses. It's a pretty fancy room, but it only has one big bed that none of us would sleep on due to being unable to sleep. It's getting pretty late into the night, around midnight if the clock is to be trusted. Bobby was finishing up to daily repairs on Frank, as we like to make sure our bodies will keep working, so we've been using the night to repair.

Eventually, we heard some knocking on the door, and I walked over and opened it up, to see Luna waiting by the door. "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked.

She looked like she was going to say one thing, but quickly changed her mind. She coughed into her hoof, before speaking. "Yes, I was wondering if you were having any trouble sleeping? Witnessing a murder first hand couldn't have been easy."

"We've all seen murder before. Plus we don't sleep. Lack the capacity to. Why do you ask, specifically mentioning sleeping?" I was getting suspicious.

Luna looked surprised before dismissing it. "Oh, I was just worried about you four. You seem to be our greatest lead in stopping the killer you've dubbed Purple Guy." 'She's lying about why she's here.'

"So, do you want to come in or something?" I asked, moving out of the way for the princess to enter. Once she did, she gasped in surprise as she saw Frank without his head on, or his chest plate.

"Did you not believe us when we said we are machines?" Bobby asked, not looking up from his work. "Or are you surprised that we have dead bodies inside us?"

"But I thought you were lying! A creature made entirely of metal that controls itself with something that isn't magic! Preposterous!" 'Good, she still remembers why we need the dead bodies inside of us.' I was glad she wasn't trying to remove the bodies. Probably due to the actions of the original victims to enforce this fact in their heads.

"Our original kind said the same thing about landing on the moon. Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and that other guy showed them." Bobby pointed out. "Our original kind thought harnessing the power of the sun would be impossible. We invented a weapon that burns hotter than any sun, and dropped it twice. Our original kind thought space was the final frontier. It's not. Thanks to a temporary opening to the spirit world, we can now see loved ones even after they die. We were colonizing other versions of our planet, and befriending similar ones with like-minded humans."

Luna was about to say something, but Frank cut her off. Even though his head isn't on. "Yes, we have landed on our moon. Hell, we've even begun terra-forming it, and colonizing it!" He said proudly.

Luna was shocked at this. "But everything you're saying should be impossible!"

I shook my head. "Nothing is impossible. That's something you learn when your body is forcibly changed into a machine that is known for killing security guards." I was about to say something else, when I heard something familiar. "Guys, do you hear that?"

All sound in the room stopped, as we listened for the sound. When we managed to hear it, we instantly recognized it. Bobby quickly got to work putting Frank back together.

"I don't understand, what is that sound?" Luna asked.

"It's the sound of the Puppet from FNAF 2! If the music runs out, then usually the guard is killed!" I quickly explained.

Luna went into thought for a moment. "Hmm, I remember Sunny recently getting a music box that played this tune, but when it stopped, it didn't kill anypony."

"Maybe the killing part activates at night?!" Claire suggested. "If she had it playing at some point at night, then when it stops, it might kill her!"

Luna had a look of determination on her face. "I shall stop this threat!" She then flashed out of the room.

I turned to my friends. "What do we do? This wasn't part of the script?!" I held out a packet of paper that clearly told us everything we needed to do and say.

"Just play along. I'm sure everything will fix itself." Bobby assured me. I leaned back against the wall, listening closely to everything around me. It sounded like the song is about to end. In three...two...one...now!

Right as the song ended, the closet next to me quickly opened, and the puppet burst out, holding it's hands in the air, before yelling. "Boo!" We all just stared at it, as it went back inside the closet. Curiously, I opened the closet, and the puppet yelled 'Boo!' again.

I closed the doors, and turned to my friends. "I don't think the puppet is a threat."

Author's Note:

I don't quite like this chapter. That is probably the reason this took so long. I usually like writing a chapter, but I can't if I don't like the chapter.

Also, decided to have a little humorous part. I honestly don't think the puppet is that bad, so I just made him a silly part.