• Published 30th May 2015
  • 5,754 Views, 175 Comments

Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite horror game characters. Can they deal with what comes after them?

  • ...
40
 175
 5,754

Questions and Parties

After almost a minute of constant screeching, Frank stopped, and the ponies started to uncover their ears. When they did, Bobby and Claire stepped in. "Leave him alone!" Claire yelled to the ponies, who most looked like they had anger in their eyes.

"Why should we! You're trying to eat those fillies!" The rainbow maned pony yelled back, finally starting to get up.

"If you think we're trying to eat these 'fillies' then you must not realize something. WE CAN NOT EAT. We don't have stomachs, or any organs that need the nutrients provided by eating. Plus, even if we COULD eat them, why would we try to bring them to the nearest town, while they have broken legs? We could have eaten them in the forest, but no, we decided to be good guys and bring the fillies to the nearest town!" Bobby yelled back.

"Yeah! I guess this is how you ponies treat people who are trying to help?" Claire finished. The attacking ponies all looked down in shame at that. Bobby and Claire helped me up, which was now difficult due to my heavily dented body. Bobby and I shared a look for a second, before I handed him the scared three fillies, and he held them close, before bringing them over to what he determined to be their respective families.

While Bobby was doing this, I stood there, struggling to stay standing. A few seconds passed, as I watched Bobby speak with some of the ponies, and a purple winged unicorn came up to me, curiosity in her eyes. I sighed, but it sounded more like a small groan. "So... what are you four?" The purple pony asked.

Before I could respond, a white glow encompassed my body, causing the dents to disappeared, making me look like how I did a few minutes ago. As I stood upright again, I looked at my hands, not seeing any of the cuts and dents I got from the ponies. I looked back at the purple pony, before smiling. "I'm Freddy Fazbear." 'Going to only use my real name for my friends.' I gestured to my three other friends, who were walking up to me. "And this is Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy."

"So why do you look like bears and other animals, if you seem to be made out of metal?" She started to ask, but a orange pony with a cowboy hat cut her off.

"Now Twi, these four saved our sisters, and introduced themselves, don't you think we should do the same?" The lavender pony groaned, and the orange one turned to face us.

"Thanks for saving my sister. My name's Applejack, and I run Sweet Apple Acres, which makes some of the best apples in Equestria!" She held out her hoof, which I shook, and she tried to shake vigorously, but due to being a robot, I locked up the joint in my arm before she could take it off (which is completely possible).

"Too bad we can't eat." I said, slightly remorseful.

Applejack looked sad for a second when she realized that she reminded us of the painful fact. But her ears perked up before too long. "How 'bout some of our world famous cider!" I just shook my head, and her ears drooped again, as she walked away, and my vision was replaced by a rainbow blur.

"What are you? Some kind of spy?! Nothing should be that strong! You hurt, I mean you almost hurt me when I was attacking you!" 'She was so crying earlier.' The rainbow pony's eyes were slightly red, and her eyes looked wet with tears.

"That's what you get for flying fast at an object made of metal. Next time you should think ahead." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Why you!" She said, trying to hold herself back from hitting me, and hurting herself. Then, she realized something, and smiled. "I challenge you to an iron pony competition!"

"I'm not a pony, so I can't participate." I said in a monotone voice.

The pony realized this, and got angry. "What, too afraid to challenge the fastest and most fearless pony in Equestria?! That's right, you're looking at the one and only Rainbow Dash." She said, trying to boost her ego.

I sighed, before pulling off my head, using a trick I practised in the forest. She was looking away at the moment, so I smiled, before tapping her on her shoulder. She turned around, before screaming in fear. While she was, I laughed, which sounded exactly like Freddy's laugh. She eventually stopped screaming, and I put my head back on. "Yep. Totally fearless. I take it that was the long forgotten art of screaming in not-fear?" I grabbed her by her imaginary collar like I would a human. "Face it Rainbow Dash. My friends and I are from a horror game. Murder and terror are stuff we're used to. You think that's scary? Wait until night six." I let go of her, and she quickly flew over to Applejack, shivering like she was cold. 'Stupid programming. I don't want them to be afraid of me!'

And before I could even take an imaginary breath, a pink blob covered my vision. I quickly pulled the pink off my head, before holding it a few feet from my face. "HI! My name's Pinkie Pie! Do you like cake!" She asked, and she pulled a cake out of nowhere, before presenting it to me.

I sighed, before responding. "I can not eat. None of my friends can eat. I can't like cake anymore because I can not eat it." I said in a calm voice, trying to hold back the other me's killing tendencies.

"WHAT!" Pinkie Pie gasped, drawing in a breath so deep her mouth had to be much bigger than it currently was. "HOW CAN YOU NOT EAT CAKE!" I would have normally flinched at this, but I got used to being able to control my robotic senses, and lowered my hearing sensitivity by a lot so my head wouldn't explode.

"Like Bonnie said, we don't have stomachs, so we can't eat. Plus, even if you were to put a cake in my mouth, it wouldn't do anything expect mess me up due to having cake in my vital systems." I looked back at the pink pony, and it looked like she was catatonic. 'I think I broke her.' I gently put her down, and made sure she wouldn't drop the cake, before slowly walking away, and almost bumping into another pony.

"Hello, fine..." The white and purple pony started. 'She seems like she's trying to be fancy.'

"Sir. I am a male." I said in a nice tone.

The pony nodded before continuing. "Fine sir, my name is Rarity, and I run the local store called the Carousel Boutique." 'What the crap is a boutique?' "And I couldn't help but notice how... dirty you and your friends clothes are. So, because I'm the Element of Generosity, I would gladly help make some new clothes for you and your friends, and fix up your... current attire." And she closed it up with a big smile and pleady eyes that didn't do anything for me.

Deciding to tell her the problem with her statement, I spoke up. "I'm sorry, Miss Rarity, but there is one big problem with what you said. You see, these clothes my friends and I are wearing are basically apart of our bodies."

"Well, yes I can see that you all care for your clothing, but I can assure you I can make some better clothes for you four to wear." 'And she didn't understand.'

"You don't understand. These clothes..." I reach up to my small top hat, and make a show of trying to pull it off. "are apart of us. They won't come off, and if you try to forcibly remove them, you may terribly hurt us."

Rarity kept up the smile for a bit, as she realized what I said. 'Three, two, one.' And right as I finished counting down, she started freaking out. "WHAT! Who in their right mind would make clothes that don't come off!"

"People who own places that have animatronic animals like my friends and I." I stated in a monotone voice. Rarity freaking out, and I quickly walked over to my friends.

"This is certainly a weird place." Bobby said, causing all of us to nod.

"What are we going to do? We'll need a place to stay so we don't get rusty from being out in the rain." Claire pointed out.

"Maybe one of the ponies will be able to help us?" Frank asked.

"It seems like it's one of our only options. I've learned four the these five's names so far, and I can tell that we shouldn't stay with some of them. For example, Rarity, who is still freaking out over the fact our clothes don't come off. Rainbow Dash is obnoxious and brags about everything, and is possible scared of me now. Pinkie Pie will probably try to stuff cake into us in the middle of the night. Applejack and the purple winged unicorn seem to be our only options." I said, using the facts I got from the ponies to help us.

"Her name is apparently Twilight Sparkle." Bobby said, filling in a gap in my information. "Also, she says she's the 'Princess of Friendship' and her kind our called 'alicorns.'" Bobby pointed to the town nearby. "She said she lives in that giant crystal castle."

"Jeeze Bobby, how did you get that info so quickly?" Frank asked.

"Someone has to be the smart one here. I didn't see anyone else except for Freddy trying." Bobby answered while rolling his eyes. Before anyone could say something else, Twilight Sparkle walked up to us.

"So, you four need a place to stay?" She said, trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

Sighing, I responded. "Yes we do. Do you know of a place we can stay?" 'And now her eyes are sparkling.'

"I have several empty rooms at my castle you and your friends can sleep in!" She said in an ecstatic voice. "Plus I'll be able to ask you so many questions! Equestria has never seen a species like yours!" She clapped her hooves together in a way that should be impossible for a four legged pony.

"Now Twi." Applejack spoke up, as she walked over to her friend. "It's getting late, and I'm sure these four are getting pretty tired. You can question them in the morning."

"But!" Twilight tried to interject, trying to state a counter-reason.

"Actually, we don't sleep." I said, which caused Twilight to get excited again. "We haven't slept for the few days we've been lost in that forest. So, might as well answer the questions sooner instead of later."

"My thought's exactly." Twilight said proudly, before her horn started to glow, and she disappeared in a bright light.

"What was that?" I asked Applejack, who stood there, surprised.

"She was trying to teleport y'all back to her castle, but it didn't seem to teleport you." She then started laughing. "I wonder how long it will take before she realizes you didn't teleport with her."


"And this is the library where we keep books! I love books! I really love books! Now, any questions?!" Twilight said, turning around, and realizing the four animatronics didn't appear with her. "What the?!" Her horn glowed, and she teleported back to the field where she left her friends.


After 10 minutes of waiting, Twilight Sparkle finally teleported back, looking curious. "How come you didn't teleport with me!" She asked, slightly enraged that she probably gave a tour of the castle without us. He horn lit up, and a purple aura tried to surround my friends and I, but it was cancelled out by the same white glow I had earlier. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!" Twilight asked, her mane getting frazled.

Looking to my friends, I shrugged, before looking back to Twilight. "Spiritual energy from the dead children that were placed inside our bodies by an unknown source, possibly a living mannequin, or a purple serial killer." We figured out that we had the dead bodies of children inside us a while back, and figured they had some sort of spiritual energy that kept us alive.

Twilight started laughing when hearing my response. "Well, good to see you have a sense of humor. Now, if you'll follow me." Twilight started walking over to the town, and we followed her, because we needed a place to stay in case it rains.


"So, this is my castle! The Friendship Rainbow Kingdom Castle! This is where me and my five friends help teach the entire planet about happiness!" The walk to the castle wasn't that long, and we weren't seen due to it being too late for people to be out. The castle looked like a giant castle, on top of an even bigger crystal tree.

"It looks impractical. If the crystals aren't strong enough, it'll crack and fall under it's own weight." Bobby pointed out.

Twilight nodded. "Yes it would, but the crystals are magical, and that means they can hold an infinite amount of weight."

"How do you make toast?" Bobby asked, a small smile on his face, as he was looking for a certain answer.

"That's easy. You take bread, and pour magic into it." If I was an anime character, my face would probably turn white with surprise or something.

"How are babies born?" Bobby asked.

"Magic." Twilight answered.

"What's the answer to everything?" 'Magic.'

"I don't know. Probably science." I heard Frank's jaw unhinge at that.

So, after waiting in front of the castle for about five minutes, we entered the castle, and were amazed by how it seemed we where now in the actual castle part, and not the crystal tree part. Twilight gave us the tour of the place, and we were amazed by what we saw. In the library was enough books to fill up three normal sized libraries, and there was a mirror Twilight insisted leads to another universe. The only other room she showed us was a throne room-like room, with six big chairs, and a smaller chair with a sleeping green and purple lizard.

"Spike! Wake up!" Twilight yelled directly in the small lizard's ear, forcing it to wake up, and possibly destroying it's hearing. 'Why is she doing that to the lizard? Wait, that lizard seems like a child. NO! Don't you dare make me kill!' I turned to look at my friends who seemed to be fighting the same instincts.

"Whoa! Twilight! Why are there monsters in the room!" I turned to look at the voice, to see the small lizard looking at us with fear in his eyes, and I felt bad inside. 'Kids shouldn't be scared looking at us.'

"Spike! They're not monsters! They're here as guests." Twilight scolded him like a mother would. She looked back to us, and gave a small smile. "Sorry about Spike, he's easily scared."

Giving a small smile, I walked up to the small lizard, and held out my hand. "Well, nice to meet you Spike. My name's Freddy Fazbear, and these are my friends Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy."

Spike hesitantly moved out from behind Twilight, and grabbed my hand, and we shook. "I'm Spike."

After we finished shaking, I stood back to my full height, and asked a question I was curious about. "So... what exactly are you?"

"I am a powerful fire-breathing dragon!" He said, trying to puff up his chest to make himself seem bigger.

Chuckling, I rubbed his head with my hand. "Oh good. I was worried you were a robot eating lizard who shows no mercy to his enemies." Spike laughed at that.

"Wow, I've never seen a live robot before." Spike said, awe in his eyes. "I've only seen them in the Power Ponies comics! Like in issue 25 when Filli-Second had to single-handly bring down an entire army of robots who were equipped with her weaknesses! Or in issue 13 when a robot tried to replace Zapp! Or in iss..." I cut off the small dragon.

"Actually, we're animatronics. We're basically robots in suits used for entertaining children and sometime protecting them." I said with a small smile.

"Is that why you saved the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Twilight asked, which caused me to turn to look at her in confusion.

"Who are the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" I asked, not knowing what she meant.

"The three fillies you saved from the Everfree Forest." She said plainly.

"Yeah, but who wouldn't save three children who are being attacked by a bunch of wooden wolves?" I said with a shrug and a smile.

"You mean they were being attacked by Timberwolves?!" Twilight said, panicking.

"I guess." 'Jeeze, Timberwolves? Dragons? What's next? Griffons and Minotaurs?' After finishing that thought I looked around, and noticed a book talking about the recent war between the Griffons and Minotaurs. 'Okay... how about changelings. Those things are really obscure.' Another look around me, and I noticed another book talking about Changeling biography. 'OKAY! WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP! I SWEAR IF THERE IS A BOOK AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT CERBERUS AND TARTARUS, SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET SUED BY ANCIENT HUMAN MYTHOLOGY!' I looked around, and noticed a small poster telling people about the wonderful vacation spot of Tartarus and how it's protected by the three headed dog Cerberus. 'You know. I'm just not going to ask. I'm just going to assume some chaotic god caused all of this.'


So, we spent the next few hours answering questions from Twilight, and she answered some of our questions. But eventually Spike, who was writing notes for most of the time, fell asleep, and the programming kicked in so I carried him to his bed (after being directed there by Twilight). On my way back, I passed by a clock that told me that it was around 1 in the morning. 'They have the same time system we do?'

But, something shocked me when I was walking back to the throne room-like room. I felt like I lost all my senses, and everything went dark, before mysterious red lines appeared around my vision, and some weird sounds began to play.


"Hello there." I heard a voice say. I looked away from my four friends, and turned to face the voice. It was Freddy Fazbear, the bear this place was named after. But something seemed off about him. He looked a lot more... golden.

"Hi Freddy!" I said with a smile, and my four friends turned to face who I was talking to, and all had big smiles on their face.

"I have a special gift for you five in one of the back rooms. Do you want to see it?" He asked in an innocent tone, which caused all five of us to nod. "Well then, follow me!"

Freddy walked off, and we all followed him, as he lead us into a room in the back of the restaurant. When we entered the room, there was a big present in the very back. We all ran in, and Freddy did something to the door. But while we were all looking at the present, trying to figure out what it was, we heard a loud yell of fear, and we turned around to see Freddy take off... Freddy, and become a human. It was like he was wearing a suit.

The man was wearing all purple, and the only things visible on his face were his bright white smile seemingly filled with jagged teeth, and his piercing white eyes. Before any of us could react, one of our friends was stabbed by a knife, and fell down dying. The purple man quickly ran over to the rest of us, and stabbed the rest of my friends, leaving just me, as I quickly ran to the door, screaming in fear.

I reached the door, and tried to open it, only to find that it was locked. I heard the purple man laugh, and I turned around, only to feel a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down, to see the man remove a knife from my chest, as I fell down to my knees. "Why?" I asked.

He responded with a laugh. "Because it's fun." And to my surprise, he picked up my dying body, and brought it over to the giant present, before opening it, and pulling out a regular Freddy Fazbear suit. Then, with another laugh, he stuff my body into the suit, before locking my body and my soul in it forever.


"Freddy! Are you okay!" My vision returned, for me to see Bobby shaking me, fear in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, which caused the three animatronics around me, and Twilight to sigh in relief.

"You locked up, while walking down the hallway. You weren't responding to anything." Bobby explained. "It kinda reminded me of Freddy from the games." He said in a whisper, making sure Twilight won't know that we're from a game that has a mystery that involves kids being murdered.

"I don't know what happened. But it felt like one of the Death minigames." I whispered to Bobby, who flinched at my mention of it.

"SAVETHEM; Give Gifts, Give Life; Take Cake to the Children; Foxy's minigame; or the ones from FNAF 3?" Bobby asked, making me remember all the Death minigames from the FNAF series.

"None. It was a memory. A memory of the murder. When the body was put into this suit." If Bobby's face could, it would have paled.

Bobby quickly let go of me, and turned to face Twilight. "I'm sorry Miss Twilight, but I think it would be a good idea to call it quits for tonight. It's getting late, and my friend needs to rest after what happened."

Twilight nodded. "I understand. You four can use the room on the left. I had Spike move three more beds into the room for you four." She started walking away, but stopped. "Oh, and I plan on showing you four to my other friend who wasn't there today. And Pinkie Pie has a part planned for you four tomorrow."

Before we could respond, Twilight was too far away, and we just decided to enter the room. Once we entered, I told my other friends what happened, and we spent the entire night trying to figure out what it meant.


"And that is Sugarcube Corner. It's where Pinkie works and lives. They sell some of the finest sweets in Equestria!" Twilight pointed out, as we slowly walked through town. My first thought when I saw Sugarcube Corner was that it reminded me of German houses. We've been getting a tour of the town for the past 15 minutes. And we've noticed the ponies screaming in fear and running inside their houses.

"So..." Claire decided to ask. "Why are the ponies all afraid, but you and your friends weren't afraid? I kinda imagined a mob of ponies attacking us."

"Because the ponies seem to have some sort of racist mentality." Bobby pointed out, causing Twilight to gasp.

"That's not true! I don't know anypony who's racist!" She said in anger.

"There it is again." Bobby stated. "You said 'anypony' that means that you are talking only about ponies, you're forgetting other races. But I remember from last night, learning that you and your friends have meet other sentient species like Griffons and Minotaurs. By saying stuff like 'anypony' and 'everypony' you're basically saying 'Screw you Griffons! Ponies are the superior race!' The correct term should be 'anyone' and 'everyone' because you are talking about sentient beings that classify as 'one person,'"

"There he goes again." Frank whispered in between Claire and I.

"Yep. He always gets into it when lecturing someone." Claire said, causing us three to laugh at the memories of our past.

"Remember when he lectured a bully, causing the bully to admit that he's an idiot, without realizing." Frank mentioned, causing us to have to hold our mouths shut so we don't burst out laughing.

"Or when he lectured a teacher who got a fact wrong." I remembered.

"He said the entire book was wrong." Claire continued. 'The books were wrong. Some facts needed to solve problems were missing, like shapes that didn't have a single measurement to solve them with. Some problems even told us the answers.'

We tuned back into the lecturing, to hear Twilight speak. "Wow, I guess I was wrong. Ponies are incredibly racist."

"Holy crap! He succeeded!" Frank said in between laughs.

"Of course I did. Science and logic trump ingrained beliefs." He said, a small smile on his face.

"Says 'Mr. I have a dead child inside me, and the only reason I'm still functioning is the spirit of the child is keeping me running.'" Claire mentioned.

"Hey! There's easily explainable science behind that!" Bobby started.

"Oh, here we go again." Frank said with a groan, giving Claire and evil eye.

Bobby talked on about how scientists in our world have already communicated with ghosts, which we remember seeing on the news a few years back, and how ghosts seem to have special powers in our universe.

Before he could get any farther into his lecture, I stopped him. "Bob..." I noticed Twilight listening in. "Bonnie. We all remember this stuff. It was on the news a few years ago. And we all took the classes to understand this stuff too. So you don't have to explain it anymore, and we can get moving."

Bobby's face fell. "Yeah, you're right." And without any further interruptions, we continued to the house of the pony Twilight said was named Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy! You home?!" Twilight yelled, knocking on the door.

Eventually, the door was slowly opened to a crack, to reveal the face of a small yellow pony with a pink mane. She looked at Twilight and smiled. "Oh, hello Twilight. What brings you here?"

"Well, I have four friends I would like you meet." Twilight stated, causing Fluttershy to slowly turn her head to us, and I just lightly waved. The fear in her eyes was instantly replaced with love and care.

"Oh my!" Fluttershy burst out of her door, and floated around us four. "A bipedal bear, a bipedal fox, a large bipedal chicken, and a large bipedal bunny! I've never seen these species like this before." Fluttershy felt my arm, and noticed something. "Oh! And you're all cold and dirty! Well, I'll just warm up some baths for you four."

Before she could disappear back in her house, I stopped her by speaking up. "Sorry Miss Fluttershy, but we can't get wet."

Fluttershy turned on a dime. "Oh! And they talk too! I've never seen any talking animals before!"

"Actually, we're not animals. We're animatronics designed to look like animals." I explained, before gesturing to my mouth, as I open it. "See? You can see two sets of teeth, the bear suit's and the robotic skeleton's."

When Fluttershy realized this, her wings snapped shut on her sides, and she let out a loud 'eep.' "I"m sorry! I didn't know! Please forgive me!" She said while crying.

"Hey. It's no problem. There wasn't really a way you could have known." I said in a comforting manner, as I bent down, and rubbed her head. It seemed to work as she stopped crying.

"I'm sorry though. I didn't mean to offend you." She said in between sniffles. But before I could say anything else, a small banging sound was heard around my leg. I looked down to see a small bunny holding his legs in pain, after probably trying to hit me.

I gently reach down, and pick up the bunny. "Is this one of your animals you take care of?" I asked, as I watched with a small smile as the bunny keeps trying to bang his legs into me, only to get hurt even more.

Fluttershy looked up in surprise. "Oh, yes! That's Angel Bunny." She quickly picked up 'Angel' and he kept giving me the stink eye. "He must have been worried for me because I was crying."

"Well Fluttershy. It's been nice seeing you again, but we have to get going for Pinkie's surprise party." Twilight said out loud. 'Not much of a surprise party if we know about it.'

"It's been nice seeing you too, Twilight." Fluttershy said while nodding. "And it's been nice seeing you Mr. ..."

"Freddy. Freddy Fazbear. And these are my friends Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy." I said while gesturing to each of my friends.

"It's been nice seeing you Mr. Fazbear, and your friends too." She said with another nod.

"You too Miss Fluttershy." I said, and Bobby, Frank, and Claire repeated.

Eventually, we entered Ponyville again, a name which makes me groan whenever I hear it. The town was still a ghost town because the ponies were all hiding in their houses or something. 'Maybe they're at the party?' Evidently, the party is at Sugarcube Corner. But the strange thing is that when we arrived at the door, Twilight mysteriously disappeared.

We could tell that there is going to be a surprise party in the building, because the lights were off inside, and we could hear faint whispers coming from inside. I turned to face my friends, and tried to figure out what to do.

"Should we scare them?" I asked my friends.

"It would be pretty funny." Frank continued.

"The power's out, so we could do Freddy's thing." Claire pointed out.

"But it would be wrong." Bobby started. "We don't want them to all think of us as monsters." Sighing, we all agreed, and walked in.

Just like we expected, the lights turned on, a bunch of ponies jumped up, and yelled "SURPRISE!" And then most of them ran away screaming "MONSTERS!"

The only ones that didn't run away screaming were these 'Bearers of the Elements of Harmony' and their families. Oh, and a light green unicorn with a mane that looks like mint toothpaste. As we walked in, Pinkie Pie ran up to us, acting all excited.

"Were you four surprised! I bet you were all super duper extra duper super surprised!" She said rapidly, while bouncing up and down.

"No, we weren't. We could clearly tell that ponies were in here by the fact that the lights were off without any other reason, and voices were clearly heard. Plus Twilight told us that there was a surprise party." I said, pointing to Twilight who was drinking punch.

"But everypony is always surprised! Even if they're told!" Pinkie said, appearing sad that she didn't surprise us. Pinkie immediately disappeared, and reappeared near a food table, and gorged on some cookies.

Sighing, we went over to a table, and sat down. Frank looked the saddest out of all of us. Probably because he loves sweets, and now we can't eat. But we weren't left in silence for long, as the light green unicorn walked up to us.

"Humans." She said in a very weird way. Almost demonic. 'Crap! Did she figure us out somehow?!' I gave a brief glance at my friends, and they lightly nodded, understanding that we should continue playing our parts.

"I'm sorry Miss. But you seem to have us mistaken. We are not humans, but animatronics." I said in a calm tone.

"No. It's no use lying to me, humans." Her horn glowed, and she tried to grab my hand, but the spiritual energy prevented it. That left her confused. "What? My magic won't work on you?! Show me your hands!"

Sighing, I lifted my 'hand' onto the table, and showed it to her. "I don't have hands. All I have are paws." 'Foxy is the only one of us with an actual hand. And he only has one of them.'

"See! You're a human! You have four fingers and a thumb!" She said, pointing to my paw.

"Fine then. Let's count my fingers." I said in a slightly joking manner. I took my other paw, and used it to count each of my 'fingers.' "One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers. One thumb. Three fingers and a thumb."

The pony realized what I said, and quickly looked back at my hand, counting my 'fingers' in her head, before realizing that I'm not human. "Oh my. It's true. You're not a human. Sorry." Then, before I could react, she disappeared.

"Weird pony." Claire pointed out.

"That was close though. If she looked at Frank's hand, we could have been busted." Bobby mentioned, and that caused Frank to look sad.

"Hey. It's okay Frank. We don't think any less of you just because you have a hook for a hand." I said in a comforting manner, which cheered him up slightly.

A half hour later, and ponies started coming in again, and a half hour after that, they talked to us. Then when Twilight decided it was time for us to leave, the ponies were all somehow friends with us. When we arrived back at the castle, we got hit by a newspaper being thrown by a paper boy. I picked up the paper, and noticed what it said on the front.

5 children still missing in Manehatten

Just a few days ago, five young children; Starburst, age 7; Skittles, age 8; Twix, age 7; Sour Patch, age 9; and Spree, age 6; all went missing at the same time. Eyewitness reports state that they all followed a man dressed in a suit resembling the mascot of a popular new family restaurant. The only suspect disappeared before Manehatten guards could catch them, and no hints have been located on the location of the children.

Before I could read any more of it, I immediately handed it to my friends, and waited their responses. When they were done, they dropped it on the ground, and we all realized that this could have meant. 'Is he here?'

Author's Note:

Well, after a few days of non-stop working (except for breaks and sleeping and stuff), I finished this chapter! Yay! This was originally going to be two separate chapters, but the second chapter wouldn't have much on it, so I combined them.

Hope you enjoy!