• Published 30th May 2015
  • 5,753 Views, 175 Comments

Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite horror game characters. Can they deal with what comes after them?

  • ...
40
 175
 5,753

Saving the day

Our steps quickly rush past the foliage of this dark forest we found ourselves in. I take a quick peek behind me, to notice my three friends following me. One is a lavender bunny with a red bow tie. Another is a red fox with an eye patch, a hook, and several cuts and marks upon his body. The final one is a yellow chick with a bib that says 'Let's Eat' on it. I look down at myself, looking at my brown paws, and reminding myself that I'm a brown bear with a black hat and bow tie. While we might all be different animals, and have different appearances, we all have one thing in common; we're animatronics.

But we weren't always this way.


"Come on Claire! We're going to be late!" I yelled to one of my best friends. My three friends and I decided to go to the convention several states away from home, dressed up as our favorite horror game characters. I, Fredrick, was dressed up as Freddy Fazbear, Claire was Chica, Bobby was Bonnie, and Frank was Foxy. We were already dressed in our costumes, and were just waiting for Claire to finish getting dressed.

"I still can't believe that we lost one of packages on the way here." Bobby said, reminding us that we left one of the packages that we had crucial parts of our costumes in back at home. In it was a microphone for me, a pair of gloves for Frank to make it look like he had a hook and a metal hand, a guitar for Bobby, and a fake pink cupcake for Claire.

"We wouldn't have if Claire didn't make us late for our plane." Frank said, leaning against the wall.

"Hold your horses, I'm almost done!" Claire yelled from the bathroom.

"That's what you said ten minutes ago!" Frank yelled back.

"Calm down Frank. We don't want to get in a big fight and ruin our costumes." I tell Frank, hoping to calm him down. Us four have been best friends since preschool, and have always stuck together. I was always the leader of our group, trying to keep the others calm. Bobby was a tech expert, and was easily the smartest of all of us. Frank was the strongest and the most loyal of all of us, always going out of his way to protect us from bullies, which there were a lot of. And Claire, was the most interesting out of all of us. Claire would always be able to get us anything we needed. We often joked around about her having connections in the black market. But she was probably rich or something.

"Alright guys, I'm done." Claire left the bathroom, and posed, showing her costume. "How do I look?"

"Like an ugly freak." Frank said with a smile, that was barely visible behind his mask.

Claire, taking it as a compliment (which it was), replied. "Aww, thanks."

"Now can we finally get going?" Bobby asked.

"Sure, but does everyone have everything?" I asked, and everyone nodded, and answered with murmurs of agreement. "Alright, everyone get in the car, and I'll drive."

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the convention, and entered. We stayed as a group, and got a lot of people asking us for pictures. But eventually, we found a merchant's stall, that had each of the items we needed. We walked up to it, and I asked the merchant; "Hey man? How much for each of these?" I point to the four items.

The merchant just looked up, before responding. "Well, usually I would sell them each for $30, but seeing you and your friends well made costumes, I'll give you a discount. How does $5 for each sound?"

"Whoa, really!" I pulled out my wallet, and bring out five dollars, and my other friends do so as well. Very soon, I'm holding my new microphone, Frank was putting on his new gloves, Claire was holding her new 'cupcake,' and Bobby was trying out his new guitar. But then, a few seconds later, my vision was replaced with a bright white light, and I passed out.

When I awoke, I found myself face first in the ground. "Ugh. What was that?" I ask, not noticing how different my voice sounds. I push myself up, and my groggy head finally realizes that I'm laying on the ground of a forest. "GAH!" I yelled, falling onto my back in surprise. "Where am I?!" Then, I realized how different my voice sounds. I looked down to see myself still in costume. I tried to take off the helmet, but I soon realized that the helmet won't come off. Then it hit me. "Did I somehow change into Freddy?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard groaning coming right next to me. I look over to see my three friends start getting up. "Where are we?" I heard Bobby ask. It didn't sound like Bobby though.

"I don't know." I respond, and my voice immediately makes all four shoot awake.

"Fred, is that you?" Frank asked, his voice much more scratchier.

"I think so. Last thing I remember was us using the items we bought from the merchant, and then there was a bright white light, and I passed out. I awoke here, and I can't seem to take off my costume." When I said that, the others all tried, and failed to take off their costumes. While I was acting all calm, inside I was panicking. 'Would I ever get to see my family again? Will I be stuck in this form for the rest of my life?'

"I can't take off my costume!" Claire yelled.

"Neither can I!" Bobby responded.

"Mine won't come off either!" Frank screeched, causing us all to flinch.

"Calm down Frank. You're Foxy, that means you have his voice. And Foxy was rather known for his screeches." Frank's eye-patch somehow lifts itself on it's own, before falling down a second later.

When the others all stood up, Bobby suggested an idea. "We should get moving. Maybe we'll find a town or city nearby. We can't be that far from the convention, can we?"

We all agreed, and went in a direction, chosen by careful consideration (we tossed a flat stone Frank carved sides on).


It's been a few days since that event, and we haven't felt sleepy at all, or the need to eat or drink. And another thing I noticed, was that we all have some kind of GPS in our bodies, that lets us know where the others are. But the interesting thing is, the others don't seem to talk much. Even though it has been a few days, they hardly said 10 words between them all after we starting walking. But while they haven't talked much, I've been talking a lot. Maybe they're still trying to process the information or something. Maybe the transformation affected them in a certain way, and they don't speak much anymore. But, I know I should continue talking, maybe to snap them out of it. I have to show courage so that they don't have to. 'After all, they're my friends.'

We ran for another hour, before we heard three loud screams. Picking up the pace, we quickly ran to where we heard the screams from. When we got there, we found ourselves on the edge of a small clearing, where we saw three small ponies being cornered by a group of wolves that seem to be made out of wood. The fillies screamed again, and as I saw the wolves slowly advance on their soon to be snack, I felt something take over me, and I felt only the need to protect the children.

With a loud scream, all four of us charge out of the trees, and start attacking the wolves. They were quickly startled when we took them by surprise, and we started beating them all to death. While most of us were body slamming them, Foxy, I mean Frank, was screeching as loud as he could, and tearing up the wolves with his hook.

When the strange wolves were destroyed, we turned to the three fillies, who looked even more terrified at what we did. Seeing them scared, I felt myself leave the blood rage mode or whatever it was, and start deeply caring for the safety of the children.

'Protect children at all costs.'

Author's Note:

Well, another story created. This one involves the Freddy Fazbear gang being displaced. Hope you enjoy! Also, check out the other story I'm making, Equestria's Ginyu Force.