• Published 30th May 2015
  • 5,754 Views, 175 Comments

Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite horror game characters. Can they deal with what comes after them?

  • ...
40
 175
 5,754

Freddy Wasn't Ready

Author's Note:

This is a crossover with DJ A String and his story The Traveler's Tales.

NOTE: This chapter in entirely in Dox's perspective, so things might seem a bit weird.

I was sucked through the Void faster than usual, probably due to me being made of shadowstuff at the moment, and then gushed out another portal into a new location, which I had to solidify to get a good look at. ‘Whew, this new prolonged shadow-form is useful, and fun! No wonder Nightmare Moon loved that spell.’

‘Well that’s interesting, you’re not vengeful on thoughts of Nightmare, even though you’re mostly Luna than Dox at the moment.’

‘Hey, she might’ve been evil, but the Nightmare had at least some inspired ideas. I mean, thanks to her memories, I’m actually improving with some of my travelling techniques. My shadow teleport is now completely untraceable and cannot be denied! ‘Tis amazing!’ I thought back at Recall, my dock cheerfully wiggling, sending my ether tail rapidly wavering.

‘Not to mention that form’s nigh-invulnerability. Now where are we?’ Recall asked, drawing my attention away from my self-reflection and making me blink.

‘Come to think of it, I think we’re somewhere in Ponyville.’ I thought in response. ‘Yeah, look. See all the ponies run from us? And over there, three ponies with flower cutie marks fainted on the road. And over there’s the Crystal Castle!’

“Hey you! What do you think you’re doing?!” A scratchy voice called out, easily Rainbow Dash’s. Rainbow Dash quickly flew up, along with Fluttershy, who was trying to hide behind her mane. “Are you planning on attacking Ponyville?! Because I won’t let you!” She got into a fighting pose, preparing for an attack, adorably moving her forehooves in a manner like fisticuffs.

“And if we were? You would stop us? Thou must be joking.” Doxuna laughed. “Thou art adorable Little Pegasus.” We said as we snatched her in our magic and nuzzled her, causing her to blush and try to push away.

“No, if you were to attack Ponyville, we would stop you. Now I suggest putting down my friend, and telling us who you are.” A mechanical voice spoke from behind.

“We will put her down when she stops being cute. Which will be never. Rainbow Dash is ALL the snuggles!” We kissed her head, making the mare turn from cyan to scarlet and we giggled. Moments after she was suddenly grabbed by a purple flicker, and then vanished straight out of our magical grip, making us blink at the force suddenly being gone, and we spun around to see a peculiar sight.

“You okay Rainbow Dash?” A brown robotic bear asked in a softer tone, as it looked at Rainbow Dash, with a worried look.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Just gotta take a shower as soon as I get home. Yuck. I can’t believe whatever it is kissed me on the head. That’s disgusting with how big she is.” Rainbow rapidly shook her entire body, as if trying to remove imaginary saliva.

“You can go home. Thanks for buying time for us to get here. But we might need you again if the problem gets too severe.” Rainbow Dash nodded, before flying off.

“Aw, we wanted snuggles….” We whined, only to magically grab an ‘EEP’-ing Fluttershy and and scratch her behind the ears gently. “Art we that terrifying fair Fluttershy?”

“Y-yes.” She meeped out. “I don’t really like being ear-raped.”

“Raped? How dare you accuse us of-... Oh, wait. We are deeply sorry.” We said, putting dear Fluttershy down. “We have forgotten what it is like to be scratched there with your type of body structure. We are sorry.”

Fluttershy ran away quicker than the eye could follow. “So, now that you don’t have any more ponies in your grasp, can you please tell us who you are?” The brown bear asked.

“Let us answer your question with a question.” We said. “The real question is; who aren’t we?” We mocked as we turned into a giant version of the yellow chicken robot. “Huh...even synthetic? Cool!”

“So, are you a phantom or something? Because we recently dealt with the toy versions of us, and I guess it is about time for FNAF 3 enemies to show up.” The brown bear asked, not amused.

“Naw, I’m no phantom hun, ya got nothing to worry about on the ghostly front from me. Well, aside from my shadow form...am I technically a ghost when I’m a living shadow?” I asked, feeling weird, a bit lost.

“Trick question. Shadows can’t live.” The purple bunny-like creature said with a smug smile. “The only way it would work is if they have a core or something that controls the shadow, but isn’t really a shadow. Like a machine that controls thousands of tiny microbots.” The three creatures next to the bunny all sighed, putting their heads into their hands, except for the fox, who poked it’s eye with it’s hook.

“That’s too weird to consider, I’ll just keep calling it a living shadow then.” I said. “So. Which one of you is going to give me snuggles? You kind of interrupted a bunch of my fun, which isn’t cool. While I’m on that subject, who are you all?”

Right after I asked that, a strange music box started playing, and the four creatures all sighed, holding their heads in their hands, until the strange music ended, and a strange black and white puppet like creature popped out of thin air, appearing in my face, and yelling ‘Boo!’ in an adorable voice.

“How cute!” I said, grabbing the puppet as it jumped at me and giving it a tight squeeze.

“Well that worked.” The yellow chicken-thing said, surprised.

“You asked us who we are? My name is Freddy Fazbear, and these are my friends, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Now, I’ve told you our names, it would be only polite for you to do the same.” The brown bear said, a small tone of anger in it’s voice.

“I’m Doxuna.” I answered as I returned to normal, releasing the extremely lanky puppet from my hug to hold it at arm’s length. “And who art thou? We suspect thou art like these others.”

“That’s Marionette, but we just call him Puppet. He’s not really one of us, he just likes to pop out at random, and say ‘boo.’” Foxy spoke up, and sadly didn’t use a pirate accent, despite it’s current appearance.

“Well that’s fine and all, but why is there such a panic so soon? Last time I was in a public place like this, at least most ponies were curious rather than outright terrified.” We commented as we moved the very tall and lanky Puppet up onto our shoulder, being sure to avoid shifting our bikini top’s strap.

“Well, the last time a creature of unknown origin showed up, it was absorbing the life essence from children, and trying to make us seem like monsters. Before that, it was a creature who killed an innocent child. Before that, it was a giant floating monster who fired lasers at us. So, you might be able to understand why they would be worried about a strange tall creature just showing up in the middle of town, looking vaguely like Princess Luna.” Freddy responded.

“Well that is reasonable. Well, anyway, since it seems the locals are all a bit shy right now, could thou tell us a bit about thyselves other than thy names? Perhaps what led thee to coming to us. Just how bad was the panic?” We asked as we began walking, standing still just wasn’t something to consider.

“Well, I was born on a Saturday…” Foxy started, before being slapped on the back of the head by Freddy.

“Let’s not go that deep, idiot. I suppose what lead us to here was when Twilight told us to come here. I remember it like it was yesterday.” Freddy looked up, as if there was a flashback happening in a thought bubble around his head.

“As silly and cute as the idea of a flashback may be, why not just tell us the events that led you to appearing behind us and snatching cute little Dashie from our nuzzles and kisses?” We giggled as the Fredbear blinked up at us.

“You can’t see the flashback?” Freddy looked to his friends. “Can you see the flashback?” They all nodded, before Freddy shrugged. “I guess it’s just a part of our connection. But if you want to hear the story, it started with Bonnie giving us a recent upgrade he made. He told us he was able to make a way for us to fly using propulsion systems or something.”

“I said it used the spirit energy we generate, and propels it below us, giving us a way to fly, similar to Iron Man’s.” Bonnie responded.

“Or something. So, as he was installing the upgrade into me, Twilight Sparkle burst into our room, which is inside her castle, telling us about a giant Princess Luna-like being appearing in town, and how Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy stayed behind to distract it long enough for us to teleport there.” Freddy finished, before having a look of realization across his face, as he looked at the back of his leg. “Speaking of which, Bonnie, you need to finish what you were doing. I don’t like having more weight on one side than the other.”

“I’ll get to it when I have my tools. We were in a rush.”

I yelped as suddenly Puppet dove hands-first like a diver into my cleavage, but he was just gone before he even touched me, and I blinked, before sputtering out a laugh. “What a comedian! He didn’t even make contact, but the gesture~!” I chortled, pausing in my great strides towards the crystal tree castle-palace-fortress-of-friendship-place.

“Usually Puppet disappears after a second. He would jump out, yell ‘boo!’ and then disappear the exact same way he came, in the exact same area.” Chica mentioned.

“So he just did something really suggestive out of nowhere? Hmph, must be enamored with us.” We preened with some pride, getting plenty of eye-rolls as we returned to walking towards the giant tree made of gemstone.

“That’s not it. The Marionette is actually a very young child. About 7 years old. He honestly had no idea what he just did.” Freddy’s voice changed quickly, as if someone else was speaking through him.

“Not you again. Why do you keep showing up? Just leave us. These aren’t your bodies anymore.” Foxy retorted in anger.

“Having troubles with the hosts hm? We have seen many Displaced with the same issue.” We commented, now nearing the trunk of the ridiculously giant tree.

“How much do you know about who exactly we are? Does Five Nights at Freddy’s ring a bell at all?” Bonnie asked.

“Of course it does. Our world may be different, but there are some things that can be the same, or similar. FNAF was quite popular around the time I was Displaced, so I know a good bit. We’re honestly surprised that Marionette is a child and not a malevolent spirit out for vengeance.” We stated as we knocked on the large front doors to the crystal tree.

“Well, let’s just say that Five Nights at Freddy’s is the reason why Earth was more advanced than it should be. On the same day we were born, the children who purple guy killed were freed, and were about to have peace, but got sucked into our world due to a tear in the universes. So, their souls got put into our bodies as we were born, and stayed hidden for a few decades. Earth was able to replicate tears, and we developed a love for FNAF, which lead to our displacement, and now the children have their own body again. We get the robot brain, they get the spirit brain.” Bonnie said, and all four of them look sad at their past.

“I wish these four didn’t have to experience the terror of the purple guy.” ‘Freddy’ spoke, as the doors opened, showing a shocked Twilight.

“Oh she is so cute~!” We cooed as we picked her up despite her yelp of surprise, and nuzzled her. “It’s been so long, we forgot how adorable ponies are as ferals rather than anthros, give us a kiss dear.” We smooshed the protesting mare on the head and continued to nuzzle her, but she was more annoyed than worried, a deadpan expression on her face.

“That just sounds wrong, anthro ponies.” Chica shivered.

“But that’s what we are.” We pointed out, cocking a hip and putting a hand on it for reference as he levitated Twilight back to the ground.

“And we are all anthro versions of a bear, bunny, chicken, and fox. But at least we aren’t exactly living beings.” Chica gestured to her friends. “I mean it’s like a chimera between humans and ponies. If, let’s say Twilight, was anthro, she wouldn’t have the same voice, due to different vocal cords. She would have different pheromones, and other vital stuff like that.”

“How can you say that’s correct? How can you say any of it’s correct? Listen to our voice, and compare it to memories of your Luna’s, aren’t we the same?” We said. “You’ll be amazed at what actually changes between feral creatures and anthro ones.” We cheekily stated, pointing to our body in general, and then gesturing down to Twilight, who was taking notes.

“Actually, you sound a bit different than the Princess. She has a lighter voice, but a similar tone. You sound like a larger Luna, with a small undertone of a completely different voice. I can sense you have overlapping spirits inside of you, meaning that you have someone else inside of you.” ‘Freddy’ spoke.

‘Oh! Let me out! Can I come out? I’ll be good!’ Recall gushed, glad someone noticed it, making us roll our eyes.

“Sure, it’s been a while, and last time we had to shove thee out, even throttle thou. Be a good...perverse...thing.” We said, grabbing onto our midsection, and tearing out a large blob of flesh about the size of a normal pony, before tossing it onto the ground.

“Hi!” A voice came from the silvery blob as it quickly formed into a perfect copy of a feral Pinkie Pie. “I’m Recall, I’m so glad to meet you all! Nopony notices me normally. I’m sorta a clone-slash-bastard soul-child of Doxuna’s friend Avarice who she nearly murdered in a rage and almost consumed his/her soul! Which turned into me!” Recall bubbled, before morphing into a fairly normal-height skinny anthro Pinkie wearing a sunny yellow dress, and she curtsied with a giggle.

The group of four stared in shock at this, and after a minute, ‘Freddy’ was the first one to speak. “Well, I don’t know how to process this, so good luck man.” Freddy blinked rapidly, before putting a paw on his head, groaning.

“That always hurts when he does it. Why does he even need to take control anymore?” Freddy’s jaw dropped when he saw anthro Pinkie. “The hell did I miss?”

“That is Recall. He is our friend and companion soul. He helps us remember things we cannot remember.” I stated. “I do believe his form just sort of depends on whoever’s in the area, considering he doesn’t really have control over changing it, to my knowledge. Last time, he was a smaller version of me.”

“Can I press your nose?” Recall asked Freddy.

“W-what?” Freddy asked, taken back by this question.

“Can I. Press. Your nose?” Recall repeated slowly. “It’s a simple question. It just looks like it’d honk if I pressed it.” She giggled as she tried not to explode in boundless energy like the real Pinkie Pie.

“Don’t mind him. He may currently have the thought process of the pink monster you call a pony.” I said. “Though, that begs the question, where is she hiding?”

“I dunno. She kinda disappeared after a while. Last time I saw her was on our trip to Canterlot. That was a week or two ago.” Freddy shrugged, before looking down at Recall. “I guess if you want to. Never tested it myself.” Freddy bent down, so the 5-something mare could press his nose, and when she eagerly did so, a squeak happened.

“Well, if she’s copying her… Then she must be-”

“Hey Twilight! I brought pizza! It even has a strange new ingredient on it called Soylent Green! I tried some already, and it tastes delicious!” Pinkie screamed, as she opens the door to the castle, to see everyone currently outside the castle. She noticed me, the piles of paper near Twilight, and Recall, before quietly closing the door.

“Oh, she was inside...wait, did you know she was in there?” We asked Twilight who shrugged and just kept taking notes.

“Did your nose just squeak?” Foxy asked his friend, who was staring cross-eyed at his nose, before giving it a small tap, and causing another squeak to be heard.

“How long has it been able to do that?” Freddy asked.

“Since forever silly, duh?” Recall the Anthro Pinkie giggled before she suddenly bubbled again and turned into an anthro Twilight wearing a librarian outfit and glasses. “Darn, it seems Pinkie’s gone out of range. Oh well. So Twilight, how are things?” The primly dressed mare asked as she adjusted her glasses and stretched out her wings on her back idly. “Being somepony else is so frustrating. I remember who I am, but without my own form I’m stuck thinking and acting like the person I’m portraying….”

“Interesting, so you’re a doppelganger then?” Twilight hummed as she kept taking notes idly.

“How long have we been out here talking about ourselves? Can we please just go inside? I need to finish installing our upgrades.” Bonnie moaned.

“Oh fine, big baby bunny. Come Twilight.” We stated as we stepped over everyone and pulled a yelping Twilight along with her notes and entered the large doors, absently closing them and leaving everyone else outside, causing an awkward silence.

“Don’t worry about her, she’s just really absent-minded right now.” Recall assured weakly, before suddenly turning into an Anthro Lyra in a sundress, and began blinking.

“Lyra’s dead. How do you shapeshift into a dead person?”

“I..don’t know-HANDS! I have! HANDS!” She squealed as she wiggled her fingers, freaking everyone out and Lyra-Recall blinked. “Uh...where am I?” ‘I...don’t know?’

The four animatronics sighed, before teleporting themselves inside the castle, along with Lyra-Recall. Bonnie quickly moved over to a bunch of tools lying on the ground, and grabbed a few, before doing something to the back of Freddy’s legs.

“So why is a part of the foyer a workshop? And the foyer is also the throne room? So strange.” We asked as we sat down on the floor with Twilight on a thigh, petting her and massaging her neck idly like a pet.

“Because our room is already full of his stuff. It’s a good place for building, which he can’t do in the room anymore.” Foxy said, leaning against a wall.

“What can I say? I’ll be in this body for who knows how long, so I need to occupy my mind. Besides, we’ll be defective in a year if I don’t perform maintenance and upgrades every few days. Besides, why wouldn’t you want to be able to fly? Speaking of which, you should be able to now.” Bobby put his tools away, closing up the panels on Freddy’s legs, before backing up. “Give it a try.”

“If you say so.” With a light humming sound, Freddy shot into the air, before slowing down, with a white aura coming out of his legs.

“H-hello? Can...can somepony please tell me what’s going on?” Lyra-Recall asked with fear in her voice, stepping around on her two hooves carefully. ‘Doxuna, can you hear me?’ “I’m...the last thing I remember is...what happened to me?” Lyra-Recall asked as she looked down at her petite chest and ran her hands over her yellow sundress. “Why am I standing on two legs?” ‘Doxuna, I am NOT in control of my current vessel!’ “And why am I hearing somepony in my head?!” ‘It’s MY head!’

“Have you tried removing your frontal lobe? I hear it’s a great way to get rid of voices in your head.” Foxy said, a smile on his face.

“Yeah, it’s also a great way to die!” Lyra screeched.

‘Yeah, it’s also a great way to die!’ Recall shouted.

“You can survive without the frontal lobe. Many people have done it in the past, even with bad technology. It just gets rid of a few feelings, like fear.” Bonnie pointed out.

“But I died! That...that’s right isn’t it? I...I saw a great flash of light, a burst of pure agony, then...darkness….” Lyra shivered as she hugged herself. “How am I here?”

“Well, after you got hit by Recoome’s eraser gun, which went straight through Toy Freddy, you technically were disintegrated.” Freddy reminded.

“So...I’m...oh Bonnie!” Lyra began crying as she sank to her knees, sobbing into her hands. “W-what’ll happen to her without me paying half the rent?”

“She quickly moved on, got a great paying job, raised a family, and died at the ripe old age of 35.” Foxy said, his smile getting bigger.

“You’re scaring the girl.” We said, ceasing our petting of the Princess of Friendship for a moment.

“Sorry about that. Foxy’s kind of a joker, and due to us lacking emotions except for the ones we can imitate, he can get a bit mean.”

“Jerk! I’m dead and-and you’re mocking me?! Not cool! I...I need an instrument….” The musician wilted, looking utterly despondent. ‘Hey, hey. I’m here ey? Just...just calm down.’

“You’re not the only one who’s dead.

‘Hey, Lyra, let me take control, okay? Nothing is going to happen to you.’ Recall promised the poor mare who sniffled and nodded, before she suddenly stopped crying. “Doxuna, the poor girl’s dead, if we force her out she’s gone for good. Could you summon dad-”

“Shut up and get her out of our mass.” We said, tossing Recall Avarice’s token. “How did she even get in us, anyways?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps it’s me being some sort of draw for spirits? Avarice is Fertility and Chaos, Rebirth and all that are part of the package I suppose. Hey dad! Uh...okay right, you likely have no idea, my name’s Recall and I need help with keeping a roaming spirit alive.” Recall said into the blue-iron brazier which lit with it’s iconic blue flame, and a blue flaming portal spawned in the air, but the odd thing was it was about the size for someone like Recall was now, and out stepped a gray-coated thestral with familiar long purple hair holding a few baskets of food, blinking as her thigh-length blue dress fluttered.

“Oh, this is what it’s like?” The mare asked as she looked around at the odd assembly of beings as the portal closed behind her, the loss of a contrasting light source letting her curvy hourglass form be much more obvious. “So who called for an exorcism?”

The four animatronics quickly backed away, trying to stay as far away from the pony.

“Not an exorcism Sharp Snap, but a spirit to be transferred.” We informed the unusually small mare. “Quick question however, why art thou so small? Usually thou and any who are of Avarice’s mass are at least 14 feet tall.”

“Ava’s all preggers with your eggs, remember?” Sharp asked with a roll of her eyes, making us facepalm at the time shenanigans, considering last we saw Ava, we’d just helped her DELIVER those eggs…. “So she sends us out to do things when she doesn’t swap places with one of us so she can do serious stuff, like get summoned by...you...uh...hold on, have you been to Drowned Atoll yet?”

“... We’d rather not think about all of this timeline shenanigans, thank you very much.” We said flatly. “Can you just take the soul of dear Lyra and be gone?” The way the sadistic thestral practically lit up with excitement almost disturbed us.

Another mare in Ava’s head? Sweet! It’s almost all a sausage fest in there with Avarice and Crescent with their stupid macho bullshit. Oh, but PLEASE tell me she’s a sub! I want somepony I can make squeal~!” The way Lyra suddenly asserted herself in the body and cowered away from the bloodthirsty mare only made her wings flutter.

“Are we the only ones who think this is getting really creepy, and really confusing?” Freddy spoke up, an unsure look on his face.

“Trust us, when it comes to Avarice, things are never simple and easy. Take her and leave, consider her a new member of thine herd. Even if it is massive enough already.” We rolled our eyes, and Sharp did too.

“Yeah~ three mares and three of us in one body compared to little old you and over eight or nine spouses. We have such a big herd! Just c’mere~.” Sharp dropped the groceries and began prowling towards the backpedaling mare who backed into the worried Freddy.

“No, no please! P-put me in a robot, or something! Don’t let her-mmph! MMPH!” Lyra was muffled by Sharp taking her in a kiss, and shortly she went limp, and Sharp broke off with a satisfied hiss that really drew attention to her fangs as Recall turned into a copy of Sharp.

“Oooo you’re the panicky and feisty type, I’ll enjoy you~.” Sharp lilted as she turned and casually picked up her groceries before walking towards a fire portal that spawned in front of her. “Ta-ta~! Do call again!” The portal closed behind her, and Recall changed into a copy of Twilight again.

“...That...is one seriously screwed up mare.” Recall commented with a hint of fear. “I mean, sure, having her memories is one thing, but actually thinking like her for a moment….” Recall shuddered and hugged herself. “Doxuna, I’m just...going to go back inside. Shit’s too crazy right now.” Recall walked over to Doxuna, and seemingly melded into her thigh, turning into the same silvery coat as the rest of her host.

“Well now, since that mess is dealt with, is there anything thou hast need of? Or shall we simply enjoy our visit until our wanderlust demands we leave?” We asked as we rubbed Twilight’s belly, the mare contently relaxing on her back with a small smile for the belly rubs, still taking notes idly on the massive pile of paper nearby.

“Why was Recall constantly changing forms? Do you have some kind of problem with controlling your form?” Bonnie asked, a curious and scientific look in his face.

“Yes….” We admitted, feeling our ears turn back. “We used to be male, and the size of a normal person, and able to change ourself however we wished. But then, we were corrupted in our foolishness. We went mad with power and rage, and our dear father decided to disown us, severing us from his power, and sabotaging us. We began losing ourself, losing who we were, becoming those we were forced to copy. Luna, my beloved, she shared a piece of her soul with me, and then this became my true form. Indeed we adore it, we love our body. But we cannot become male again, her memories overwhelm our original ones, leaving us confused, lost. Along with our finesse in our transformations.”

Bonnie hummed to himself, as he got into a thinking pose. “I have an idea. I might be able to make a device that could temporarily allow you to control your forms. It wouldn’t be permanent, as I don’t have enough time, or resources, but I could have it done in like five minutes.”

“How long would the device last for?”

“About 10 minutes if I can’t find the right materials. But I’m confident I can, and can make it last about an hour with a quick recharge rate, allowing you to use it every other hour.”

“Then no. Screw it.” I said. “I’d rather figure out how to maintain a male form on my own.”

Bonnie shrugged. “Suit yourself. I won’t force you to accept it.”

“The notion is appreciated, but unless it could just act as a medium for it, it is pointless to have a form for a few minutes and not keep it. T’would just make us long for it more.”

“If I had enough time I could build either a permanent one, or one that could help you figure out how to do it yourself, but that might take a week at most.”

“Again, screw it.” I said, just as my nose started to spout my silvery blood. “Ah, that’s my signal to leave. If we could have your token, we’ll be on our way.”

Freddy’s hand glowed a bright white, before a small piece of metal with all of their faces on it was created in his hand, before he flicked it over to me.

“Thank you, now I shall be off.” I said as I reached out in front of me and ripped open a portal. Immediately after doing so, I felt a familiar tingle run down my spine. “It seems as though someone is calling me. Ah, a friend. Goodbye all, I’m off to a party, it seems.” And with that, I stepped through the portal and was gone from Freddy’s world.

“Hey wait! You didn’t brush my mane!” I heard Twilight whine, making me giggle as the portal closed.