• Published 30th May 2015
  • 5,753 Views, 175 Comments

Freddy Fazbear and Friends' Displaced Adventures in Equestria - Theyellowninja13



Four friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite horror game characters. Can they deal with what comes after them?

  • ...
40
 175
 5,753

The Phantom of the Animatronic

"Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Your presence, and that of your friends, and the four animatronics, is requested at Canterlot Castle immediately. Chariots will be provided for all of you."

"Sincerely, Princess Celestia."

Twilight read the letter out again. The six ponies were all riding in the chariots, but my friends and I were flying along side them, with our new flying systems designed by Bobby.

"What do you think could be the problem?" Applejack asks the question that is on all of our minds.

"Perhaps it could have something to do with the giant dark purple swirling field surrounding the castle?" Bobby pointed out, and we all looked over to see that he was correct.

"How did we not notice that?" Twilight asked. "We never even noticed the shield around Canterlot during my BBBFF's wedding."

"So, what do you think it could be Twi?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Maybe it's a party!" Pinkie yelled, confetti flying from her mane.

"I doubt it." I spoke up, smiling at Pinkie's demeanor, and glad I could smile like I used to. "Scans indicate that there are no life forms inside the building, and tons of life forms surrounding the field."

"Maybe it's a new kind of party?" Pinkie suggested.

"Unless the new kind of party involves someone trying to take down the princesses, I doubt it." Bobby said.

"I love those kind of parties! Everyone in college had one once a week! We'd go into the after world, and cut off the heads of all the evil royalty in the past! The most satisfying one was when we cut off the head of Hitler." Frank laughed, and I smiled as well, remembering our college days. Well, me and Frank went to the same college, but Bobby and Claire went to separate colleges.

"Remember when we had that assignment where we were each given an alternate universe to deal with, and we had to use our futuristic knowledge to lead them best?" I said, and Frank's face lit up (as much as it could).

"Oh yeah, I failed during the Roman empire, I remember that one person managed to get them to colonize Mars, and he was still in the Renaissance time period." We both shared a laugh, while the ponies looked confused.

"I failed to contain Smallpox, that was hilarious though, kinda reminded me of Plague Inc." I laughed again.

"What kind of college did you go to?" Twilight asked, both bewildered by our claims, and excited for more knowledge.

"5th Universe." Frank and I said at the same time. "We both got our history majors. I was going to be a teacher, and Foxy wanted to be a historian."

"Pfft, only 5th." Bobby said, a joking smile on his face.

"Well excuse me Mr. 2nd Universe. Not all of us can be the smartest in our home universe." Frank retorted.

"I'm surprised you didn't get 1st Universe." Claire pointed out.

"I might have been one of the smartest minds in our home universe, but to go to 1st Universe, you need to be the smartest of several different universes. I was beaten by an alternate version of myself." Bobby would have pouted if he could.

"Chica, what college did you go to?" I asked, realizing we never learned that.

We all stared at Claire, who was starting to look nervous. "Oh hey, look, we arrived." She pointed out, as the carriages landed near the edge of the barrier, and we each landed on the ground with light thuds.

"Okay, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, as I walked up to the two princesses, who looked distressed.

"You finally arrived, thank goodness!" Celestia sighed in relief. "Sunny is trapped inside the castle!"

"What?!" I yelled, getting slightly angry. "Who cast this barrier?"

"We don't know! I was having tea with my sister and daughter, when these robots that looked like destroyed and decayed versions of you showed up, and grabbed Sunny, before snapping their fingers, and everypony in the castle was teleported out, and this barrier came up. Not even Discord has been able to get by." Celestia looked like she was a mess, her mane and tail weren't as wavy, and her eyes were puffy from crying.

"We'll try our best." I comforted her, before turning to my friends. "Bonnie we got to figure out a way into the castle, can you teleport, because I'm sensing interference."

Bobby shook his head. "I'm sensing interference as well." Claire has a surprised look on her face.

"I'm not sensing any teleporting interference. I'll just go teleport in, and grab Sunny." Bobby and I saw her start to flicker, and we both lunged for her arms.

"NO! DON'T!!!" We were too late, as she teleported inside the castle. I looked on my radar, and could still see her on it.

"We got to get inside! It's dangerous for her to be on her own! We don't know if He is in there!" I yelled to Bobby.

"Well give me a minute to analyze the situation!" Bobby yelled back, and looked to the barrier, examining it, before he walked forward, and experimentally put his hand against it. His paw went straight through, as if the barrier wasn't there. He sighed. "Seriously? Did any of you try to walk through it?"

Celestia nodded. "We tried to get through it, but we couldn't."

"Maybe only inanimate objects can go through it?" Frank asked, and he picked up a lose rock, and chucked it at the barrier, where it went straight through.

I slowly turned back to the princesses. "Well, we'll try to settle this as quickly as we can. Maybe you can find another way to enter?" I walked to the portal, and was already half-way through it, when I looked back to the ponies, I waved to them. "Wish us luck!"


"Come on, where is she?" Claire whispered to herself, as she walked through the dark and imposing hallways of the castle. "Sunny! Where are you?! It's me, Chica!" Claire kept walking through the dark hallways, heading towards Sunny's room, where she imagines that's where Sunny could be. She sees the door to the room in the distance, and is about to pick up the pace, when she hears a clacking sound right next to her, and she turns her head a bit, to see that something is tapping her shoulder.

Claire slowly turns around, before screaming. "YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE cOmE hErE!" Behind Claire was Phantom Chica from FNAF 3.


As we walked down the menacing hallways, we kept on looking for Claire. But suddenly, I felt her connection go out, and I couldn't see her on the GPS anymore. That made all three of us panic, as we started running down the hallways.

"CLAIRE!" I yelled as loud as I could. My friends were yelling behind me, and we kept on running, to where she was last on the radar. We kept on running, and eventually came across Sunny's door, as we were running to the location.

"Strange, wouldn't Claire have headed for Sunny's door first? Yet she was nowhere near it." Bobby asked me.

I looked at him with a panicked expression. "Maybe Sunny's inside the room." I gently opened the door, and looked around the dark room. "No life signs, she's not here." I closed the door, and turned around, before noticing something terrifying. "Where's Frank?"

Bobby quickly spun around, and looked for our friend, but we couldn't find him. I checked the GPS and noticed his blip was still there, but it disappeared quickly, just like Claire's. "Freddy, you do realize the only way we would no longer be able to track our friends, would be if they had their bodies removed, right?"

"I don't want to think about that! It could just be Purple Guy's spell! I never checked to see if I could no longer sense you after you guys got hit by the spell!" I was getting really panicked at this point.

"Let's hope so." Bobby said, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Gotta make sure we stick together. We don't know if he could be here." Bobby nodded, and we headed off to the main throne room, where the trouble most likely is going to be at.

We walked in silence for the next minute, and I kept glancing over at Bobby, making sure that he was there. There didn't seem to be any more trouble, and we were almost at the throne room, when a familiar music box played. Unfortunately, we were both really tensed up, that we both let out our character's trade-mark screams, once Puppet jumped out of the ceiling. We quickly recovered, and I waved to our little friend, before noticing that he seemed a lot grimier than usual.

"Bobby, that's Phantom Puppet!" I yelled, but it was too late, as Phantom Puppet jumped to Bobby, and quickly made his way into the small opening in his neck, before getting into his body. Bobby was panicking, trying to get Puppet out, but wasn't able to. "What's he doing?!"

"I don't know!" Bobby yelled, before he started glowing white. "No, he's teleporting me! He;s somehow activating the spirit energy, and forcing me to teleport!" My eyes widened, and I lunged for my friend, but it was too late, and I was left in the hallway, only accompanied by the echo of Bobby's scream for help. It didn't even take a second for Bobby to disappear of the radar.

"NO!" I yelled, as I slammed my fist into the ground, creating a large hole, before I got up, and turned back around, feeling my eyes go from normal, to white pinpricks. "PURPLE GUY! I'M COMING FOR YOU!" I screamed, before running at full speed down the hallway, quickly coming across the throne room door, kicking it down, looking in the room, seeing my theories correct (as my friends were now torn to pieces, and the bodies of the children were on fire, and cut up into tiny little pieces), before rushing forward, and decking the monologuing Purple Guy/pony/unicorn, in the face, sending him flying back into a wall, before chasing after him, and punching him in the throat. "YOU WILL DIE!"

"We'll see." Purple Guy said with his usual sadistic smile.

Author's Note:

Here we are folks! We are almost at the climax (if not there already) and soon the story will end!