• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 14,010 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 14,010

Recovery

After Time Spinner was gone, Lee took Twilight in his forelegs after changing into Xilery. He used his back as he made his way to the hospital. It took less than five minutes until he arrived, and when he burst through the door, he was immediately assaulted by a stallion tazering him on his horn.

‘Shit! These things are sensitive! How’d I get that but not magic!?’ Lee thought as he fell to the floor.

A mare with a white coat and green eyes wearing a nurse's cap rushed over and smacked the stallion. “We help ponies not hurt them!”

Xilery/Lee groaned, “Help… Spark-butt…” ‘I will forever hate tasers…’

They seemed to get the point, and picked up the unconscious mare Xilery/Lee so brilliantly dubbed Spark-Butt. After that, the nurse helped the symbiote-turned-grey-mare up and brought her to a room before she passed out.

When Xilery woke up, all was a heart monitor. She opened her eyes and was suddenly blinded with a white light. Groaning, she shot a string of black web towards it, and the room was dark.

After a moment of clearing her thoughts, Xilery sorted through them, wincing at her most current mistake. ‘I really blew it… Folteren, Lance, Scootaloo… Amber… Wow, I really screwed up. I started a war with an insane Displaced king.’

Anger bubbled inside of her. She was raised in a peaceful household, no rivals, bullies, cliches, anything that’d prepare him for this kind of thing. His only friend had been Amber and the few that stuck around after he lost his eyesight… Who was he kidding? No amount of trouble in his past life would help a nineteen year old for a world of evil pastile horses…


Humming along as she walked down the roads of Canterlot, nopony would ever suspect anything of the golden-furred earth pony. She just smiled brightly while the foal strapped to her chest giggled happily at her mother’s enthusiasm. The mare would often stop and look into a shop window and inwardly debate of going into see more. Many of the dresses and fashionable apparel were very appealing. In the end, she just kept to strolling along, enjoying a day out with her foal.

The mare felt a strange feeling and started to look around a little closer, trying to spot any details she missed. That was when she saw the source of the disturbance: a panicking pink party pony pronking precariously. She knew that whenever the pinkius piecus was in peril, things were wrong. Tempting fate, she chased after the mare, weaving through the crowds and almost wishing she had the pinkie sense to avoid certain obstacles.

It took awhile, but she finally tracked Pinkie to Canterlot Hospital, quietly wondering why she would be racing here. She walked in, noting nothing too out of the ordinary, but that was rarely the case with the mane six.

Inside, Pinkie was running from a stallion holding a taser. Pinkie easily outran him, though his eyes were closed and he was screaming that she wasn’t allowed. A nurse to the side face hoofed and talked to a large stallion bigger than Big Mac, and he went after the two. The mare decided to walk up to the nurse, a questioning look on her muzzle.

“Excuse me?” she asked the nurse. “Is everything alright? I’ve never seen Pinkie so… frazzled.”

The nurse sighed, “I don’t know what’s happening either. I was about to ask when Trigger Happy, a transfer from Ponyville, tried to taze that poor mare. I sent security to help her.”

“You… you seriously let a pony named ‘Trigger Happy’ be in charge of front desk security?” the mare asked. “Please tell me you see the problem in that.”

She sighed, “I do, but I’m not in charge. He seemed okay when Dr. Scalpel asked him some questions. I’ll try and take care of it ma’am.”

The large stallion came back with Trigger Happy and threw him outside. He then proceeded to walk away.

Pinkie appeared in a moment and asked the nurse, “Did you check in a ‘Twilight Sparkle’!?”

The nurse nodded, “I think we identified a mare by the name of that with a severe horn injury. The mare that brought her in is also under care, but we haven’t gotten a name in the archives that matches her hoofprint.”

Pinkie nodded quickly, “Yes, them! I need to see them as soon as soonabley possible!”

“Miss Sparkle is in surgery at the moment, but the other mare is in recovery…” The nurse seemed to be holding back something, but the frantic mare seemed to not care. “She’s in room 109-”

Pinkie was long gone, a trail of pink dust was all that was left.

The mare was left standing there, watching the dust fade away. She inwardly debated with herself on whether or not she should look into this. The curiosity was strong, but also was the sense of wanting to keep her foal from danger. Speaking of said foal, she looked to see the little pony trying to go after Pinkie as if it was something she was to do. That certainly weighed the scale more on going, but…

“Pinkie~,” the foal whined, trying to get her mother to go after the party pony. The mare let out a sigh before smiling and ruffling the filly’s mane. With her mind made up, she trotted off down the hall. She kept close attention to the room numbers as she passed, finally finding 109 and quietly peeking in.

Inside, Xilery/Lee was fuming about Folteren.

“-nd that bastard chopped her horn off!”

“I know…” Pinkie tried, but Lee wasn’t listening.

“Now I’m supposed to fight in a war. Do you know how much experience I have in that!?”

“None.” Pinkie replied, though her words were unheard.

“None! And I’m supposed to know everything!? The closest I’ve come to leadership was in Sim Civilization!” Lee was about to continue ranting, but Pinkie shoved her hoof in the symbiotes mouth.

“Shush! We can figure that out later!”

The mare was trying to understand what she was hearing. It was clear she was listening to a Displaced, but it most certainly wasn’t one she could place. Despite her attempt at stealth, though, her little filly had different plans.

“Pinkie!” the foal exclaimed, still reaching out toward the pink pony.

“Huh?” Pinkie turned her head towards the sound and zipped to it like a rocket. She was right in front of the mare and looked at the foal. “Aww! Aren’t you a cutest wittle thing?” She lowered her head so that she was inches away from the baby's face, talking in a baby voice.

While the foal giggled, the mare looked a little ashamed. She let out a nervous laugh before looking at the room’s occupants. “Sorry about barging in like this. My little filly here just really wanted to see Pinkie smiling after seeing her look so worried while running through town. She’s a big fan of yours.”

“Really?” Pinkie asked, “But I don’t think I’ve even met you two before, and I remember everypony I meet! I would definitely remember this cutie if I ever did meet her… What are your names?”

“This is Kuna,” the mare pointed to the foal before pointing to herself, “and my name is Kat. We’re sort of travelers and have passed through Ponyville a few times.”

Xilery trotted over to the others. “I’m Auxiliary Con… I think I’ve heard the name Kat before though…”

Kat shrugged with a smile. “I get around a lot.” She suddenly shivered for some odd reason, getting a funny look on her face. “Well, that was odd. Almost like a shiver of familiarity or something. Weird.”

“Now that you mention it,” Xilery started. “I’m getting that too.”

“Me three!” Pinkie said as she started shivering, teeth chattering. “What is that?”

Suddenly, the red stripes on Kat’s jacket began to shiver like waves before extending down her leg, turning it a deep red. “Gah! Cancer, what are you doing?!”

“Cancer!? Oh my gosh! It’s you!” Xilery turned into his symbiote form, “Kat, Cancer and a new addition!”

“I don’t get it…” Pinkie said, scratching her head.

“Yeah, I’m in the same boat with ya there, Pinks,” Kat said, looking confused. “Do I know you?”

“I just turned into a symbiote, and you thought I was oblivious? Let’s see how many Venom’s you know, Jeffery is a maybe… Hmm… How about Lee Connors, the one who gave you Cancer?” Lee taunted.

Kat’s eyes went wide, “Oh crap, Lee?! How in the world did I end up on your world without noticing?!”

The symbiote shrugged, “I’ve had a rough day that involved a lot of universes crossing over. Maybe you got confused since the crack haven’t fully healed.” Lee shrugged.

“I’m still confused…” Pinkie said, “Is she another Displaced like Lancie and Folty?”

Lee nodded, “It was Kat who taught me about Displaced after I… Messed up with a shadow…”

Kat blinked. “Pinkie knows?” she asked, not noticing Kuna was starting to chew on the very tip of Pinkie’s mane.

“I… Kind of gave birth to a few other symbiotes just after you left… I still had the magic I used to make Cancer with in me, and that shadow broke out and… I guess forced… Ten spawn out of me, most of which is still trying to kill me.” Lee explained as Pinkie was swallowed by Toxin for a second then turned back as of not to frighten the baby.

“Yeesh, and I thought I had problems,” she said with a humorless laugh. She grew a little somber when she remembered something. “I heard from the nurse… about Twilight…”

“She’ll make a full recovery. I’m pretty sure. I’ll need to help her through the pain and confusion, but she’ll be fine. Another… Displaced helped her before you arrived…” Lee stated, “I do have a lot on my plate, but that’s what Displaced have to conquer because of our Displacer’s messed up heads.” Lee turned back into his/her pony form. “It’s not all bad. Pinkie and Toxin are with me.”

“Well, I’m here for you,” Kat said, patting Lee on the shoulder. “I don’t let my friends down and I want to make sure I leave you here happy.”

She chuckled, “Yeah, thanks. I think that’s what I need right now.” Lee walked back into the room and sat down on the bed. “How’s it going with you?”

“Oh...um… you know, just the normal stuff,” she said, not looking Lee in the eye and laughing nervously.

Lee gave a deadpan, “I may have nerve damage in this form, but I’m not stupid. If you don’t feel like saying it, I won’t push… But Pinkie migh-” Seeing that there was a lack of pink in the room or the hall, Lee guessed Pinkie had something else to do. “Nevermind then… So, uh, you’re a mother of a filly now! Congrats! Shame I didn’t get the memo.”

“Oh, Kuna? I was already her mother when we first met!”

Lee was silent. “I feel like a dumbass now… I hate it when that happens…” She rubbed the back of her head, “So… Have a significant other? You don’t have to answer, I just feel awkward.”

“I used to,” Kat said sadly, looking away. She shook her head, “But that’s not important right now.”

“Understood. Relationships suck anyway, it’s best not to have ‘em.” Lee rubbed her horn, “That bastard Trigger Happy tasered me on my horn…”

“So I heard,” she giggled. “Just sounds funny, honestly, despite the seriousness of the situation. Hey, you mind if I let Kuna down? The little one needs to stretch her wings.”

Lee gestured to the bed she sat on, “S’okay. I’m not really good with kids.”

“Don’t worry, Kuna’s a good girl, aren’t you?” Kat said, nuzzling her foal. Kuna giggled cutely as Kat used her gravity powers to lift the filly out of the carrier and onto the floor. It was at this point that Lee noticed that Kuna was an earth pony.

“I’d ask about the wings, but with all the dang crap I’ve seen I’m deciding against asking to further my sanity…” Lee said as she groaned.

“Oh, she has wings, I just can’t have Kuna in her true form in public,” Kat said, closing the door to the room. “Too many ponies freak out when they see her.”

Before Lee could retort, the filly next to her suddenly was consumed by green fire.

“Wow… I understand this… My sanity isn’t hurt by this. She’s a Changeling. Right?” Lee questioned.

“Yep,” Kat nodded. The changeling cutely giggled at Lee, deciding to flutter around the room. “A queen changeling, to be precise. Isn’t she the cutest~?” Kat d'awed over her flying filly.

“I’d say yes, but I’d be lying.” Lee started, but before Kat could retort, he squee’d, “She absolutely the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen!”

Kuna practically glowed from the praise, soaking in the love. Kat giggled at Lee’s reaction. “Yeah, she’s my adorable little bug. It’s nice getting to be a proper mother. The last couple times didn’t turn out like I had hoped.”

“Tell me about it… I’m still confused about being able to reproduce without even trying.” Lee sighed, “I used to have dignity… Male dignity...”

“Be glad you at least have some capability of reproduction,” Kat said, looking away.

Lee looked at Kat with a sad look. “Um… Sorry… So, how long has it been since our last meeting?”

“I wanna say… about five years? That sounds about right.”

Lee was stunned, “F-five years? That long? It’s only been a month here! I knew there was a time difference when I met Lance again, but that long?”

“Well, I travel the Void a lot so my time is a lot more wibbly wobbly than most. I get around more than I probably should. But, hey! When you’re a hobo, it’s what you do.”

“I’d offer you a place here, but things are a bit too chaotic as it is and I doubt you’d even wanna live here.” Lee scratched the back of her head, “I’m, uh… I’m actually waiting on the results of a test right now. Once that’s in, we can take this somewhere else if you want. The Canterlot Wedding hasn’t happened yet, so there’d be less hate if Kuna was seen… Even then, CL snobs wouldn’t do squat.”

“If you say so,” Kat shrugged. “And I’m not really looking for any place to settle, was just in the neighborhood to do some window shopping.”

“The point was I knew you wouldn’t want the offer.” Lee groaned in annoyance, “I know that most, if not all Displaced, wouldn’t like a helping hand like that.”

S/he jumped slightly when the door to the room started to open. Kat heard the door and quickly motioned for Kuna to come to her. The little queen sagged at having her fun cut off, zipping over to her mother and returning to her pony form just as the door opened.

A nurse walked in, carrying a chart in her hoof somehow. “Miss Auxiliary, your test results came back. Congratulation.”

“On… What…?” Lee asked.

“You’re pregnant.” And with that, the nurse left. Lee just stared at the door blankly.

“What… The… Hell…?” Lee croaked.

Even Kat looked rather shocked at the, admittedly blunt and mishandled, news. “Um, I’m sorry, but… what was that about male dignity? Have you been sleeping around in the past month since I’ve been gone?”

“No! I’ve barely even been in this form!” Lee started hitting his/her head. “I haven’t even kissed Twilight!”

“Ah~,” Kat grinned. “So you two are seeing each other.”

“Not… Not really… I haven’t told her my feelings…” Lee said nervously. “I kinda got interrupted when my ex-girlfriend impaled me with spikes.”

“Well that’s rude. Someone must hold a grudge.”

“I kinda killed her… By accident…” Lee said, looking away.

“Heh, wow. Wasn’t sure you were that type of mare, Lee,” Kat chuckled morosely, leaning against the far wall with Kuna keeping close. “You make it quick or did she suffer?”

“Suffer… I didn’t even know what I was doing…” Lee sighed. “I have a weapon… A scythe… In order for me to have used it, I had to kill the one I loved. I… Used it…” Lee shook his/her head. “Anyway… I suppose that’s it…”

“Ya know, Lee, the more you keep this in, the more it’s gonna hurt. And the more it hurts, the more you’re gonna hurt those that are close to you. So, look me in the eyes and tell me everything that’s on your heart right now.”

Lee sighed. “I’m a monster… That’s what…” Lee groaned. “I’m Venom, I live on a host and make them hate the world… I make Twilight hate the world. I lie. I’m a poison. That’s what’s on my mind.”

“A monster, you say? A poison, you say?” Kat asked, moving over to where Lee was sitting. “Tell me, Lee, what pony was in here with us earlier, treating you like a friend?”

“Pinkie…” Lee sighed.

“And what is one the many things Pinkie is best known for?”

“Being stupid.” Lee said dully.

Kat deadpanned at Lee with a small glare. “No,” she said simply. “For being the friendliest pony in all Equestria. You’d be hard pressed to find any pony other than her that can be friends with anyone. That also means, she’s more often than not a good judge of character. Yet here she was, worried about, her friend. Pinkie Pie would never befriend someone she thought was nothing but a heartless monster. Twilight would never care about someone who was a heartless monster. I would not be talking to you if you were heartless monster. You’ve made mistakes, that’s all they are. Everyone makes mistakes, no matter who they are. And if you need anymore proof than that, then look at yourself. Someone who is only a monster and a poison would not be feeling as you are. They would be feeling pride and glee at having taken her down. Do you feel pride and glee right now?”

“Dang it Kat… Why can’t you let me hate myself?” Lee said jokingly. “I don’t even know how to counter that…”

“I can’t let you do it because I’ve been where you are.” Kat gently put her hoof on Lee’s shoulder, looking him/her in the eyes. “I was a monster some time ago, and I nearly destroyed any chance I would have at having friends and family. I don’t want to see that happen to anyone ever again; especially not one of my friends.”

“Aw shuck…” Lee chuckled. “You’re all serious and I’m cracking up about how fast it is to made me feel better!”

Kat smiled slightly, patting his/her shoulder. “Just means you’re not as down on yourself as you thought. Besides, I have another way to make you come back to normal.”

“Really?” Lee asked, leaning back. “What?”

“This.” Before Lee could do anything, Kat planted a kiss on his/her cheek.

“Are you kidding me…?” Lee asked. “You’re such a tease, Kat…”

“Comes with being a pony with a model’s body,” she said proudly.

“Yeah, yeah, cute.” Lee rolled her eyes.

“At least you’re feeling better. So, let’s go find a doctor who can explain how exactly you’re about to have a virgin birth. Because I doubt you’ve been touched by the divine.”

“Who said I was a virgin?” Lee asked as they got out of bed. “I wasn’t half bad in the look department when I was strictly human, and I was a douche of a teen.”

“Really? You been lettin’ things in then?”

“What?” Lee asked, confused. “Oh, not in that way. I still don’t get this pregnant thing.”

“Then we should go find out more information, shouldn’t we? That nurse obviously wasn’t helpful, so let’s find a doctor who can give us a more definitive result.”

“Okay.” Lee responded. “But… Who’s gonna know?”

Kat groaned a little. “Lee, do you wanna make sure you’re pregnant or not? We just head out and start asking for a doctor.”

“Okay…” Lee replied. “Following you. I hate hospitals.”

With a roll of her eyes, Kat picked up Kuna and put her back in the foal pouch on her chest. “Then come on. We can go check on your fillyfriend too.”

Lee snickered. “Look, I just have a bad experience with doctors. They screwed up and I lost my eyesight back home.”

“Well it’s not like they can do much to you here. Mare up!” she shouted out like a military general. “Come on, maggot. We gots us a doctor ta find!” Kat opened the door, hamming it up with a military march, making Kuna giggle even more than she already was.

“I just don’t like hospitals…” Lee shook his head as he followed Kat. “Do you know Lance Walker?”

“Lance? Lance, Lance, Lance… where do I know that name? Hmm…” Kat tapped on her chin as they walked trying to place where she had previously heard of that person. “Ooh, it’s right on the tip of my tongue. Gah! Darn it, it’s gone. Sorry, can’t seem to place it.”

“He’s an Adept. Power Ponies…” Lee said, trying to jog her memory.

“Hmm, no. Don’t think so. What are ‘Power Ponies’?”

“It’s a group of super heroes. His are the mane six as heroes. Oddly enough, Pinkie’s is super speed but she’s slower than average Pinkie.” Lee shrugged. “Anyway, he’s a superhero I met a bit back… Kinda forced his help on me after beating me up… Anyway, he was here a bit ago, but instead of helping me he had difficulty deciding to help.”

“Difficulty on whether or not to help a friend? Some hero,” she scoffed.

“I know… And because he didn’t help, my Twilight got hurt.” Lee grumbled. “Even after, when he could have just said he’ll help me with the bastard next time, but no… He left. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m low on friends and trust… And you said to get stuff off my chest, so...”

Kat smiled and bumped his side. “Hey, I’m not turning my back on you. I may not always be around to help when you need it, but I’ll always be here for you in spirit. Ya can’t lose me as a friend that easily.”

“Ditto.” Lee said.

Kat shivered as a strange sound emanated from her jacket. She chuckled a bit before looking at a confused Lee. “Cancer seems to agree too.”

Lee chuckled, before they yawned. “Man… I’m exhausted…”

“Well, let’s go check on Twilight and see a doctor before getting you back to your room.”

“Okay.” Lee nodded tiredly. They arrived at Twilight’s room where Pinkie greeted them.

“They say Twi’s gonna be fine. Her horn’s darker, but it’ll be even stronger than before.” Pinkie explained.

“Gah, Pinkie!” Kat flailed, nearly losing her balance. “How long have you been there‽”

“Ever since I left…” Pinkie shrugged. “Why does everypony ask that?”

“Because you’re Pinkie,” she deadpanned.

“Why does everypony respond with that?” Pinkie asked again.

“Nevermind Pinkie.” Lee stated.

“You’ll find out someday, I hope. Anyway, Pinkie, can you find us a doctor that knows about Lee’s pregnancy?”

“Lee’s… What…?” Pinkie said, eye twitching.

“Pregnant. Now, can we-” Lee cut theirself off, seeing a group of Royal Guards and the nurse from earlier running down the hallway. Lee shoved Kat and Pinkie into the room, then closed the door halfway.

“The Sacrificial Witch is in there!” The nurse yelled, pointing at Lee’s room.

“Well… They figured out I’m a sacrifice mage…” Lee muttered to theirself.

“Oh right. You said they didn’t look too fondly upon that kind of magic,” Kat recalled.

“Yeah… And I used it a lot… I must be a beacon of that stuff by now… Same with Cancer.” Lee said in a whisper.

“I’d rather not have to fight the Guard and get you both in more trou...ble… Oh I have stupidly terrible idea.”

“It might work.” Lee said. “Go on.”

“I use Cancer to conceal myself, pretend to be you, and lead the Guard out of here and away from you, Pinkie, and Twilight.”

“Huh… Yeah, that might work.” Lee said. “We’re going to have to wake Sparkle-butt up.” Lee added.

“Leave that to us.” Pinkie said as Toxin covered her, and an impish grin appeared on their face. “Don’t worry.”

“I’m worried.” Lee said, their ears folding.

“We’ve got this under control.” Toxin said.

“Now I’m really worried…” Lee added.

Kat nodded, agreeing to that sentiment. “I would much rather you two didn’t.”

“Oh fine~” Toxin withdrew into Pinkie’s skin. “I’ll just see if she’s-”

“I’ll wake her up.” Lee said, transforming into his Venom form and slithered onto Twilight. Twilight woke up with a gasp.

“Hello,” Kat waved, unsure whether it was actually Twilight, or just Lee in control.

“Who are you?” It was Twilight.

“We don’t have time for this Twi, we gotta split like a banana!” Pinkie said.

“I can explain later, but for the moment, we need to get out of here before the Guard finds us.”

Lee engulfed Twilight. “Where are we going to meet up?”

“Um, I… I have absolutely no idea.”

“Donut Joe's?” Twilight suggested.

“Donut!” Kuna cheered before Kat covered her mouth with a hoof.

“Shh, baby girl.” Kat looked back up to Twilight. “Right, we’ll meet there once you four are out of here.”

“Okay. We’re ready, start the distraction.” Twilight said as Lee withdrew into a bracer on her left forehoof.

Kat undid the foal harness and pushed Kuna towards Pinkie. “Please Pinkie. Keep my little girl safe. I’m trusting you dearly.”

“I’ll take care of her as if she were my own foal.” Pinkie replied seriously. She used Toxin to make her own foal carrier which she placed Kuna in.

“Thank you.” Kat gave Kuna a small kiss on the forehead. “Be good for auntie Pinkie. I’ll be back soon.”

“Bye bye mommy!” Kuna waved.

The mare smiled before she looked to door, Cancer’s red form over taking her. The appearance vaguely reminded Lee of Carnage, but without the psychotic glee. “Well, this should be fun,” Kat said sarcastically. She pushed the door open unseen and closed it behind her, looking to Lee’s room where the guardsponies and the nurse were. Kat gave a sharp whistle to get their attention.

“That must be her!” The nurse shouted, and the ponies made chase.

“You want me, come get me!” Kat shouted, running just fast enough to keep ahead of the guards, leading them out of the hospital and into the streets.

“Get her!” The lead guard shouted, sending a magic blast at Kat. She ducked underneath the blast just as it passed overhead.

“Hoo boy. Don’t wanna know what that’ll do,” she muttered to herself. Kat looked back at them with a manic grin. “If that’s the best you got, then this isn’t gonna be any fun, boys~!”

One of the rear end Unicorns teleported to her left and shot a fireball as a Pegasus guard swung his spear sending lightning her way.

“Holy-!” She yelped, relying on her own powers to warp out of the way and to a few feet in front. “Since when can ponies do that?!” Kat screamed, taking off running. “I wasn’t informed of this!”

The pegasus charged up his spear and sent a bolt of lightning towards Kat. She ducked in time, but she felt the heat and magic from the bolt.

“Hey watch it! You’re gonna take somepony’s head off with that thing!”

“Surrender and it’ll be easier!” The lead guard shouted.

“Oh but where’s the fun in that, handsome~?” She called out. “Gotta enjoy the chase, boys.” Kat sprung into the air, landing on the side of a nearby building and running up it. Once to the roof, she took off and hopping from roof to roof.

The pegasi took air and attempted to follow, while the unicorns teleported, and the three earth ponies went on a sprint.

“I’ll commend you, boys! You know what you’re doing. But ya can’t catch me! You know why?”

The pegasus shot another bolt out of his spear.

Kat quickly dived between roofs, “You can’t catch me because I’m the gingerbread mare!” She shouted with a laugh.

When the guards looked into the alley she fell in, there was no trace of Kat at all.

“Blast! The witch must have used that dark magic!” The leader yelled. “Search the block! She can’t have gotten far!” As the guardsponies spread out in search of the shifter, far above on a lone cloud, said shifter was looking down on them with a chuckle.

“Works every time,” she whispered to herself. Her symbiote retracted, leaving her golden fur open to the air again as she looked towards the hospital. “That should have been enough time for them to make a break for it. So…” With a quick teleport, Kat was on the ground about five blocks away from the Guards. “Time to take a nice stroll to the donut shop.”


“Pony feathers that was close.” Twilight said, panting as she trotted towards the pastry shop With Pinkie trailing her. “Now, Lee, explain.”

‘Uh… Look Sparkle-butt… I don’t know how to explain this…’ Lee said awkwardly. ‘That weird cloaked guy cut your horn off… But, like, this pale dude gave you a new one.’

“... What?” Twilight wasn’t sure how to react. “That’s insane, even for you Lee.”

‘But it’s the truth. Look at your horn in the mirror.’ Lee stated. Twilight groaned.

“Why is this happening to me?”

They soon arrived at the delectable shop and took their seats outside. Lee took the chance to explain everything to Twilight as they waited for Kat.

“Hello, everypony!” Kat called as she walked up to the group. “Ahh, what a wonderful stroll. How is everypony?”

“Great considering.” Twilight stated, looking in a mirror Pinkie… Obtained through questionable means. Twilight cringed at her darker horn.

‘Tell Kat: ‘Insert Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Reference’.’ Lee ordered his host, mentally smirking.

“Uh… Lee says ‘Insert Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Reference’...” Twilight repeated, confused.

“I’m great!” Pinkie loudly said.

“What’s Hellsing Ultimate Abridged?” Kat asked with her head turned. Ignoring it for a moment, she turned to Pinkie. “Can I have my foal back, please?”

“Sure thing!” Pinkie said, hoofing the foal over. “She’s a very cute foal!”

“Mommy!” Kuna gushed, holding out her hooves as she was passed over to Kat.

With a little giggle, Kat held her filly in a close hug before returning her to the foal pouch. “Thank you, Pinkie. You’re a wonderful foal sitter.”

“Aw, thanks. I wouldn’t have known a thing if it weren’t for the Cakes.” Pinkie said bashfully.

“Don’t sell yourself short Pinkie.” Twilight said. She then turned to Kat and asked, “So… We haven’t properly been introduced, have we?”

“I suppose we haven’t. My name is Kat Shifter. A pleasure to meet you,” Kat said, bowing her head slightly. “Well, we technically met, but you weren’t you at the time.”

“Right… I’m Twilight Starswirl Sparkle.” Twilight stated.

‘Your middle name is Starswirl? Pfft!’ Lee snorted in response.

“That makes a lot of sense, in retrospect,” Kat mused. “Oh and I shouldn’t forget, this here is Kuna, my happy little bug.”

Kuna giggled, flailing a bit in an attempt to wave at Twilight. In doing so, she also transformed into a tiny little Twilight in her foal pouch.

“Oh… She’s, uh… A Changeling…” Twilight said. “Sorry if I sound speciesist, I just had a bad experience with them. She’s pretty cute though.” Twilight nuzzled Kuna with her muzzle after the initial shock.

“Changeling queen actually,” Kat corrected. “But yes, she is. Now that introductions are out of the way, how about we grab a snack? Sending those guards on a wild goose chase really builds up an appetite.”

‘Wish I had an appetite.’ Lee groaned in boredom.

“Oh quit your moaning, I lost my horn you-” Twilight stopped upon realizing Pinkie and a few others were staring at her oddly. “Heh… Sure, food’s on me.”

“What’dya guys want? I’ll go in and order for us!” Pinkie said in excitement.

“I’ll take a couple chocolate raised, and grab a few donut balls for Kuna.” A cheer of approval from Kuna gave Kat a smile. “Oh and some milks.”

“I’ll have a glazed donut and maybe some coffee.” Twilight said. “Tell Donut my usual.”

“Roger! I’ll be back in a moment!” Pinkie said, before vanishing into the building.

“So… Why are you here again?” Twilight asked.

“Actually I was just passing through, doing some window shopping. I didn’t even know this was Lee’s world until I got curious after seeing Pinkie rushing through the crowds. I’d call that a happy coincidence.”

“I’m not sure if I be-” Twilight started, but Lee cut her off.

‘Yo, multiverse, symbiotic creatures, a Changeling Queen, or Princess, with a bipedal/equine mother, and an interdimensional being that regrew your horn back. Coincidence is the most believable thing for us nowadays.’ Lee stated.

“Oh… Right… Well, thank you for the assistance.” Twilight said. “Things have been pretty crazy. Portals opening up in the sky, “Displacers” fighting, a war and a shadowy…”

‘Ex-marefriend.’ Lee clarified.

“Ex-marefriend of Lee’s coming back from the grave… Things have been getting stressful.” Twilight sighed.

“I believe you on that. I’ve seen many ponies go through a lot of stress due to the Displaced’s effect on their world. It’s not always pretty, believe me.”

“I’m not even sure how I could tell my friends and Celestia.” Twilight rubbed her head. “Ponies are so jumpy about everything and anything. I just- Ugh!” Twilight slammed her hoof into the table, snapping it in two.

Kat looked down at the broken table before blinking once. Twice. Three times. “Well… that’s not something you see everyday.” She lifted her hoof, making it glow a gentle red as the table lifted back up together, but the crack still clearly present.

“Sorry… I’m just so angry all the time…” Twilight said bitterly.

“You want to talk to someone about this. In all honesty, I think you should go take everything to Celestia.”

“She’s already imprisoned Lee before… Having Lee be ‘reformed’ as soon as he’s out might be a stretch for her to believe.She’s already after Lee and me, not even knowing I’m Venom…” Twilight said, looking down. “I’m just lost…”

“Twilight,” Kat said, prompting her to look at the older mare. “Celestia has been your mentor for years, and trusts you above most others. If you go to her, and stand firm in what you believe, I know she will believe in you. I have doubt that she is any form of tyrant in this world, so I believe you have very little to fear.”

“The last time I proposed the idea of something being good or evil, I was kicked out of my own brothers wedding.” Twilight deadpanned.

“And look how she was proven wrong,” Kat added before sighing. “Look, I tell you this from experience. I tried to hide from her, tried to resolve my issues on my own, but in the end I needed her more than I ever could have realized. I’m not saying you have to do it, but I do recommend it. It’s getting too tiring for Displaced to be nothing but hated vigilantes.”

‘Tell Kat I did some bad things to Celestia personally and she holds a grudge against me.’ Lee said awkwardly.

“Lee says he did some bad things to Celestia.” Twilight relayed what Lee said.

“That’s why it has to be you and Twilight that go to her. You have to accept the wrongs you’ve done and believe that she will forgive. Sometimes, you just have to have a little faith in others.”

“... Thanks Kat…” Twilight smiled. “We… Should probably conclude this meeting… There’s a lot to do that me and Lee are gonna be… Enduring.”

“I have faith in you both. Don’t fall into the trap so many others before you have,” Kat said with a comforting smile.

“What tra-” Twilight started, but was cut off by Pinkie knocking her off of her chair.

“Hey Kitty- I can call you that, right? Anyways, do you have any advice for Lee and Twi about fighting another Displaced!?” Pinkie asked loudly.

“Please don’t call me, kitty,” Kat sighed. “To be honest, even I still haven’t figured that out. With everything I’ve gone through over the past several years, I prefer to handle things peacefully. But otherwise the only thing there is beating them through force or tricks. Don’t lose your mind to your own power, as it will always be your greatest weapon.”

“Y’hear that Lee? Looks like you screwed yourself over.” Twilight said, matter-of-factly, also in a smug manner.

Kat chuckled softly, covering her mouth with her hoof. “Now now, don’t get snooty, Twilight. You’re supposed to be better than the Canterlot Elite, remember?”

“I’ll have you know that it’s Lee’s fault.” Twilight ‘humphed’.

“Yup… Pretty much.” Lee mused.

“Lee just agreed with me.” Twilight smiled in triumph.

“Although, I’m ninety percent sure I was under some influence.” Lee added.

“Oh hush, you...”

“Already bickering like an old married couple; that’s good. Mean you’re on the right track,” Kat said with a playful smirk.

Twilight blushed. “Hey! We do not sound like that!”

Kuna began to giggle, flailing her legs. “Deys funny!” she squealed in her lispy voice.

Kat couldn’t help, but smile and chuckle too. “You must sound close because she’s getting quite the snack out of you two.”

Twilight pouted. “We’re not a couple…

“Not yet, but you never know,” Kat chuckled, getting up from the table. “Now, as pleasant as this has been I really should be moving along. Things to do, people to see, you know how it goes.”

Bye Kat, Kuma. We love you Cancer.” Venom said.

Kat snorted as a portal opened up beneath her hooves. “Looks like you really are embracing your femininity.” She gave them one more smile as she sank into the portal. “Take care of yourself, Lee, as well as those around you. Cherish and protect them.” With those last words, Kat was gone from the world once again.

... F*cking c**** b*tch…” Venom spat.

“Twilight! Language! This is only teen!” She pointed at Toxin, who was in her mane. "What's with you over reacting?"

Author's Note:

Thank you DJSkywalker for the help on this chapter. It took way too long.

Next chapter, Twilight, Pinkie, Toxin and Lee go to find Fluttershy.