• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,961 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,961

WRONG TARGET!!!

Friendship Express



“Why hello there, Kiddies.” The cloaked human said in a low, but menacing voice as he and the orange filly by his side “greeted” Lance, Lee and the rest of their crew. On instinct, Lance had electricity channel through his arm, but not in an attacking motion. More of a way to look intimidating as he grabbed one of his guns with his right hand and his septima energy blade with his other hand.



“Who… the hell… are you?” He growled, wanting answers.



But instead of the intended effect, the man laughed. “Haha! That’s cute!”



Two cloaked ponies came out of nowhere, “HI/HEY!” They said in unison. They sounded like Pinkie, which scared Twilight a bit.



“Diane, Surprise, give them some room.” Whispered the filly.



The two backed off, and pulled their hoods off. The one to the right had a blond mane, and purple eyes. Her coat was pure white, and her bright smile rivaled Pinkie’s. The second was dark pink, with dull blue eyes and a straight black mane. A sick smirk chilled the group to the core.



“You may call me Darth Folteren... I’m your backup...”



“Wait… you must be the guy that Time mentioned-.” Before Lance could say anything else and put his weapons away, The Pinkie Pie that Lance and Lee knew came out alongside them and saw both Diane and Surprise.



Her eyes dilated, and she ran up to them. “Ohmygosh! Therearetwomoreofme! Isn’tthatawesome!”



“Toxin, calm yourself.” Sunset told Pinkie, making sure that she would settle down and not do anything reckless. “We have some bigger things to focus-.”



“Thinkofalltheparty’swecouldcomeupwith! OhthatremindsmethatInevergaveLanceyandLeeaparty! Youguyswannahelp!?”



The blond, which everyone assumed was Surprise yelled “Yay! I’d love to help!”



The raven maned mare moaned as her smirk faded. “Damnit, I wanted to kill something…”



This made Pinkie back off a bit, “Wh- what?”



“Don’t mind her, she’s insane.” Said Folteren.



“Am not! You guys are! I’m perfectly normal!” Diane protested.



Folteren sighed, “She is… She’s nice once you get to know her though.”



Folteren turned his head to the left, which everyone mirrored, to see Diane killing ants with a Lightsaber.



“... Most of the time…”



“Well… that’s… good to know I guess. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lance and this here is Lee, Pinkie, Twilight, Sunset, and my partner Lumen.” The Adept finished by pointing at the Breezie on his shoulder. “I guess you are aware of the current situation?”



“Yeah… Psychopath wants to destroy the multiverse… I think our back ups almost here. Oh, and this is Scootaloo.” Folteren pointed at the filly, “She wanted to come here.”



“Really? You brought a filly here?” Twilight asked. Folteren chuckled.



“She wanted to come, and I needed to keep an eye on her since her guards sick.” The sith shrugged, “Animatronics… Unreliable pieces of crap.”



“Wait? Animatronics? Is Freddy here?” Lance asked. He remembered his last encounter with them and the golden bear and hearing that made him think that they were pulled into this conflict as well.



“Fred? Haven’t seen him since I gave Bonnie a shoto- that’s a lightsaber.”



“You gave Bonnie a lightsaber?” Lance asked, the Adept being a little jealous, yet concerned.



“Sure. I also gave Freddy my Discord…” Hearing that made Lance remember when Freddy used to be the Spirit of Madness before reforming himself. Now, the bear was going to be an uncle for his kids. Those were the times. At that moment though, the train began to slow down and Canterlot was soon coming into view.



“I think we arrived at our destination.”



Folteren seemed to be in a world of his own, but snapped out of it. “So, you know Freddy. How? Did he help you out? Saved me from Changelings, and from fighting the Elements.”



“Wait, wait! What!? You fought me and my friends!?” Twilight asked.



“Actually, I took over Equestria with the help of half.”



Twilight was originally shocked by this, but soon, Lance tapped her on the shoulder, reminding her that they were from a different world and with different worlds comes different changes of events and people. Soon though, Folteren was curious about the Azure Striker.



“What are you? Some kind of Dark Jedi? You aren’t a Sith, I’d feel your power.”



“I’m an Adept. My Septima, or as you would call it power, is Lightning and Electricity and my hand to hand weapon allows me to channel that energy into a blade. It’s a bit confusing, but I’m not a Jedi.” Lance assured Folteren, not wanting to get on his bad side. “Plus, I mostly use my guns instead of my blade at times.”



Folteren scratched the back of his head. “I guess that’s cool. So… Were you Displaced by Time Spinner too?”



“Yeah…” Lance sighed. “He hit me in the back of the head with a frying pan along with Solaria and my partner Kai.”



“He’s Lee’s Displacer.” Twilight remarked.



“Solaria? Kai?” Folteren asked.



“Oh Solaria is the secret identity that Sunset has. We’re from Maretropolis,” Lance told him, pointing at her and himself and then took out Kai’s Pokeball. “Kai is my Blaziken partner that Freddy gave me and let me raise from when he was a Torchic.”



Folteren facepalmed, “Oh this is ridiculous. A Pokeball? Kinda cruel, don’t you think?” A Mudkip popped out of Folteren’s cloak. “I keep Waffles in his own pond.”



Lance raised an eyebrow as he let Kai out of the Pokeball. “You named your Mudkip Waffles?”



“Nope, Freddy gave the name and shoved this little dude in my face and told me to take care of him. I didn’t get a choice, but I don’t regret it. He really likes human food though...” Folteren pat Waffles’ back, and the water Pokemon hopped down, making a squeak. “He’s also a troll.”



“Right. Kai here was a little impatient himself, but another Displaced named Zinnia was able to help us trust one another… even after our Pinkie decided to ship the Combusken form of him by mail after I forgot him on my trip to Sun Fransokyo… Not our brightest moment.”



“Waffles is a bit too laid back-” The dark lord was interrupted by the sound of water, and glared down at the little pokemon. “Stop using water gun on Twilight!”



Waffles stopped, and skipped until he was under a seat. Twilight was soaked, and growling. Scootaloo started laughing along with Surprise and Diane. Lance and Kai facepalmed themselves, looking at Mudkip. “You do realized that you also soaked Lee right?”



The Pokemon just curled up in a ball. Folteren removed his hood and mask. He had yellow eyes, and brown hair. “Like I said, he’s a troll, but also a bit of a jerk unless you’re Shadow, Scoots, or me. He’s squirted a member of a cult, Goldie - a replica of Freddy - , several battle droids, and even Rainbow Dash at one point. I tend to keep him away from Chrysalis, and the other rulers during meeting. And when I’m bored, I just watch him go into Ponyville and ruin others day.”



“Have you considered training him?” Lance asked, the mega bracelet on his wrist becoming slightly visible. “Maybe he’s trying to tell you that he wants to evolve.”



“My sister Shadow’s doing that! And no, he’s been that way since Mr. Fazbear gave him to us.” Scootaloo said.



The train slowed nearly to a stop right outside of Canterlot. Lance soon turned to face the nearest door as it slid open



“Well, guess we gotta take care of some dush.” Folteren mumbled.



“Ladies first?” Lance offered, letting Diane, Surprise, Twilight, Pinkie and Sunset out of the train before Lance and Folteren stepped out, with Scootaloo between the two of them. Waffles hopped over to the others.



Ponies stared at the humans, and a guard tried to arrest them, only for Folteren to shock him. “Get out before I filet you.”



“Hey, take it easy. No need to scare them more. This world’s already in a state of panic.” Lance reminded the Sith Lord, pointing at the cracks in the sky. “A lot of things are going on that might worry some ponies, so let’s just try to not make them scared sh*tless.”



“I don’t care. We’re on a deadline. The others will meet us at the caves beneath Canterlot. I’d ask if you knew, but you’re not living here… I don’t like the name Canterlot. I renamed it Terran…”



“You WHAT!?” Twilight yelled.



“Easy, both of you.” Lance said, trying to make sure the two of them don’t begin arguing. “And to answer your question, Time Spinner only told us who, not where or when.”



Folteren sighed, “Whatever… Anyway, we need to get down there because that’s where Killjoy’s base is. Time isn’t able to help, but I think… eight Displaced, and a bunch of non-Displaced can beat this moron.”



“I’m gonna go suit up. Come on Pinkie.” Twilight said as her and the party mare left.



Scootaloo looked at Lance’s wrist closely, “What’s that?”



Lance turned to look at the filly as she bumped it with her hoof. “Oh this is my Mega Bracelet. It allows Kai to Mega evolve when situations can get out of hand.”



“Mega evolve?” Scootaloo asked.



Folteren growled, “Pokemon… What’s next, alternate worlds?”



As the group waited, Folteren asked. “So… You seen Freddy recently? How’s he been?”



“Great actually. Although, he’s been… a bit down in the dumps. He told me about how he became insane and that his real name was Calvin. But all and all, he’s now Uncle Fazbear and helping me and my fiance’ look over my kids.” Lance told him. “Although, it’s been awhile since I last saw the Animatronics.”



“Calvin, huh? And congrats. Who’s the lucky bride?” Folteren smirked.



“Her name is Max. Max Caulfield last time I remembered. She’s quite an interesting person. Also likes to disguise herself as Celestia to play tricks on me.”



Folteren’s smile faded, “I don’t like that b*tch…” He shook his head, “This Max sounds nice. I’d love to meet her and the kids. And don’t worry, I’m actually good with them. I’ve got three, including Scoots, and Shadow.”



“I got four and a fifth on the way. Light Sweet, Golden Spark, Lucky, and a filly Rainbow Dash.” Lance replied, showing a picture of the family by the memorial statues of the princesses in Max’s world. “Here’s a look at them.”



“Aww! They’re cute! But beware…” Folteren paused, “Of puberty. I have a teen, and oh gosh I wish I didn’t teach her the dark side. Our fights are pretty heated.”



“Right… I’m just waiting until Max is done with her pregnancy.” Lance sighed. “Unlike our other children, our fifth one is actually human. But let’s worry about family later. I think Lee and Toxin are getting Antsy.”



Folteren pulled out a couple pendants, “Wanna fix that? These are built to give me a pony disguise. They need a week to get used to a universe, and that’s why I didn’t use it. It changes the race of a pony and/or human into anything. I used it to become Pinkie’s Granny Pie.”



“Thanks, but I’ll pass,” The Adept insisted. He had a feeling that they were getting closer. It was a chill through his body that he couldn’t ignore so easily. “Hey, did Time give you a description of what Killjoy looked like?”



“He said Sunset knew,” Folteren remarked as he started messing with the ground, “Other than that, he said that Kill was able to mess with reality, control mindless creature, and create illusions.”



“So like possess others? Mind Control?” Lance wondered. He remembered that a Jedi can do a Jedi Mind Trick, but he didn’t think that applied to the current situation.



“Killjoy ain’t no Jedi. He’s a humanoid voidwalker, like Displacers, but Kill doesn't Displace people, he kills worlds, and he’s mess with some Displacers plan. Time said he wanted us to kill him so those Displacers would give him stuff.”



“Right-.” That’s when Lance noticed that something was off. Scootaloo, who was by the two of them earlier, was nowhere to be found. “Hey, wasn’t Scootaloo by us earlier?”



Folteren looked around, then shrugged. “I think she got bored. I’ve done that before… Hey, Sunset. Mind finding her?”



“I thought she was with Twilight and Lee?”



“No, Pinkie and Toxin went together to suit up… Time told me about the Symbiotes.” Folteren pulled up a rock, and an entrance appeared on the ground. “Mind finding her? It’ll be like saving a cat from a tree.” He teased.



Venom and Toxin jumped off a room of a near by building. “We’ll help ya!”



“Thanks girls.” Lance smiled, watching Sunset and the two other ponies began to look for her. “I’m betting she’s the curious type?”



“Pretty much. Venom’ll have to stay, but Toxin’s good.” Folteren said as he descended.



“Any idea why she might’ve ran off?” Lance turned to Toxin, who was right next to him. What he heard her say though was… out of the ordinary.



“A pack of scorpions chased her into a cake?”



“Nah, it’d be a lava rat...” Said Diane.



“Oh, oh! A Llama!” Surprise chimed.



“Boredom.” Folteren mumbled.



“Hey, why don’t we make the search easier by splitting up? Pinkie can look up top with Diane, Sunset and Surprise while Venom, Folteren, Kai and I can check inside here? We can cover more ground like that.” The Adept suggested to the Sith lord.



“She wouldn’t be down here. This is where Killjoy will be, and where Violet, Tara and the others will be.”



“Did you tell her that?”



Folteren’s eye twitched, “I just opened the path, I think… She might have gone in here when I wasn’t looking… Fine. We’re still on a deadline.”



And so the Displaced want down. Venom then asked, “And Lumen? You never said.”



“Lumen always stays with me.” Lance replied. “It’s kind of obvious. She’s my sidekick after all.”



“Let’s just get down there…” Folteren groaned.



When they arrived, they saw a female red robot, an evil looking dude, and six girls in the corner. Lance noticed the girls first before any of the others and decided to walk in that direction, letting everyone else do what they pleased.



Folteren was the first to speak, “Guys! Now that we’re all here, let’s introduce ourselves! Vive, you’re up!”



The robot sighed, “I’m Chaos Jenny, or Violet “Vive” Hope.”



The evil looking dude stepped forward, “Names Cole MacGrath.”



The girls all stood up. The pink one spoke, “Names Tara Smith, Blossom, Spirit of Knowledge and Wisdom.” She pulled a white haired, and white eyed girl in front of her, “And this is my daughter Bell.”



The light blue one spoke next, “Hiya! I’m Mable Smith, Bubbles, Spirit of Nature and Harmony!” She pulled a darker blue girl in a hug, “And this is Breannin! My girl!”



The green one smiled proudly as she pulled a raven haired girl next to her. “And I’m Amber Connors, Buttercup, Spirit of… Something violent… And this is Barasia!”



Lance took initiative to speak next. “I’m Lance Walker. Back in Maretropolis, I go by Gunvolt, but Lance is fine. With me are my companions Lumen and Sunset Shimmer along with my partner Kai.” The Blaziken himself bowed as a sign of respect to everyone else around him.



“At least SOMEONE has respect.” Chaos said, glaring at Cole.



“You love me!” He replied.



‘Creepy...’ Lance thought to himself, before turning back towards Folteren and Twilight. But he soon noticed that Twilight… or in another case, Lee… wasn’t acting normally.



Twilight’s eyes were wide. “D-... Did you s-say Connors...?”



Buttercup nodded, “Yeah… Why do you as-” She seemed to notice the Symbiote on Twilight. “L-Lee?”



Lee jumped off of Twilight and embraced Buttercup as best he could.



Folteren facepalmed, “Oh, I forgot to mention Lee’s sister is here…”



“Wait a minute… You knew?” Lance turned, asking him. “Why didn’t you mention it earlier?”



“I forgot! It was a minute to you, but three weeks for me!”



Lance just sighed as he watched brother and sister reunite with one another. But the only pony in the room that wasn’t comfortable was not him, but Lumen. She heard a deep menacing laugh that quietly echoed around the room. “L-lance…”



“What is it Lumen?”



“I f-feel scared.”



Instinct soon kicked in for the Adept as out of the corner of his eye, he saw something that wasn’t in the room a few moments ago. A humanoid figure that looked like he came straight out of the void.



“He’s here!”



Everyone backed up from Killjoy as he laughed, “Wow! Is this all Stopwatch could come up with!? A tin can, a freak, six girls, a gender confused Adept, Pinkie wannabes, and a goth prince!”



“Screw you, Nocturne!!” Lance shot back, tempted to grab hold of his weapons, but restrained himself.



“I’m not goth!” Yelled Folteren as he pulled two metal rods from his sides. Beams of red and purple shot out of them, and the clones turned their own red beams on.



“You ever heard of ‘don’t judge a book by it’s cover’? I’ll rip that smirk off your face!” Chaos said as a blaster-like weapon came out of her arm.



Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup got into battle stances, and Lee retook his position on Twilight.



“Pathetic…” Killjoy mumbled as three cracks opened, and out came zombie-ponies.



“Gynoid! Hold them back!” Yelled Blossom, and Bell, Breannin, and Barasia stepped towards them, raised their arms, and beams of energy spat at the undead ponies. There were three, so the Gynoids held them off.



“Well. What else do you got!” Challenged Cole, only to get slapped by a fish at the hands of Chaos.



Killjoy just growled, and four more of him appeared… Only for the Powerpuff Girls to knock the copies away and fight them. Killjoy was surprised, but shook it off as he headed towards the Adept, Sith, Klyntar, Chaos, and Cole. A psychotic gleam in his eyes.



Lance stepped forth, in front of Cole since he was on the ground and took initiative. It had been quite some time since his skill set had recharged and now seemed like the best chance to catch the voidborn by surprise. Electricity began to form around him as he swiped away two Skill Points and the lightning went forth in a stabbing motion.

The Electric sword went forth, shocking Killjoy a little bit, but not so much as for him to back down. That’s when something else passed Lance, causing him to be knocked backwards.



Venom, with Penance out, sent the Scythe at the voidborn. His Scythe met flesh, and they tore Killjoy’s arm off.



But as Venom was about to attack again… Killjoy disappeared. Only to be replaced by a screaming Scootaloo, whose wing was not attached to her body.



“SCOOTALOO!!!” Folteren screamed.



“Sh*t!! That was an illusion!!” Lance growled. “Is anyone a doctor!?”



The clones ran to the fallen filly, picking her up and backed to a more defensive stance. Venom didn’t seem fazed at all.



“What the hell!?” Folteren growled, “Shouldn’t you have sensed there was danger!? You have a spider sense!”



“Yeah, but it’s not my fault she went missing! If you were a better parent, she wouldn’t have gotten kidnapped...”



“What!?” Folteren backed off a bit.



Lance began to notice something though. Lee’s behaviour, unlike before, was different. A LOT different. He was acting in ways that he wouldn’t have during the last two times he met. If Killjoy made Lee fall for that illusion, then could he control them? He was unsure of the theory, but whatever was going on, Lee was making things worse.



Moving towards the clones, he used the remaining skill point he had to use [Galvanic Patch], a healing skill that helped him heal the filly’s wounds. However, with his back turned, something new began to brew and it was between Lee and Folteren.



“You’re worse than Celestia! You hurt my daughter, and you don’t even care!” Folteren growled.



Venom rolled their eyes, “Like I care. She isn’t my Scootaloo, so why should I care?”



Folteren had enough. Electricity surged through the Sith’s hand, and he let loose a torrent of Force Lightning on Lee and his host.



Lee recoiled, then readied their Scythe. “We’ll protect my world no matter what!”



‘I don’t know what’s wrong… I didn’t mean that!’



Killjoy groaned, “Man… Something's… Wrong…” The voidborn opened a portal, “I’ll see you all soon!”



“Oh hell no you don’t-!” Lance yelled, shooting a fast paced Dullahan charged shot towards him, which disappeared with the closing of the portal. “Pfft… coward.”



The crack started to seal, but Folteren was still mad. “I’LL KILL YOU!!!”



Venom shook their head, “Wh…? Why do we feel weird...? Wait, is Scootaloo ok!?”



“Folteren stop!!” Lance shouted. “Killjoy must’ve put him under some kind of mind control that fades when he leaves. They didn’t-”



Folteren ignored Lance, and used his lightsabers to slash Venom. Unfortunately, Venom didn’t have any protection against lightsabers, but with Venom’s sharp skills, they ducked… But they weren’t fast enough.



“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Twilight screamed.



“LEE!!! TWILIGHT!!!” Lance hollered, rushing to them and taking out his own weapon. “That is enough!! I’m not letting you try to harm my friends anymore, you bastard!! I even tried to heal Scootaloo and THIS is what I get!? That is just Low...”



Folteren backed up a bit, “I-...”



Lee jumped off Twilight and onto Folteren. Folteren didn’t like this, so he used the force to push off Lee. Lee only flew off the Sith, and Lee tried jumping on him again. Folteren tried cutting him, but Lee just took it without flinching. Lee was pushed off by Folteren’s force push again, but this time, Lee stayed off.



Buttercup ran over to see what was going on, only to see Lee fighting Folteren. She ran to help Lee, and the Symbiote attached to her.



Lance meanwhile gritted his teeth. “Alright, I’ve had enough. This charade ends now! EVERYPONY COVER YOUR EARS!!” He threw what almost looked like a rubber ball on the ground until it went off with a piercing sound that hurt everyone’s eardrums. It was the only Flashbang that Lance had, but it was the only other trick he had to deal with a Symbiote since they were HIGHLY affected by loud noises.



Lee was a pile of goo, and Folteren stood shaking. A pop sound announced the arrival of another Displaced… Or Displacer…



Time Spinner walked out with a bag of popcorn, “Wow! You not only messed up on capturing Killjoy, but you started a rivalry.”



And just then, Buttercup blasted Folteren to the side. The Sith countered by pulling out a blaster pistol and shooting the Transhuman in the eye. Buttercup recoiled, and the others joined. Surprise and Diane attacked the Gynoids, Chaos and Cole started attacking Blossom and Bubbles. Lance was about to intervene, but Time Spinner pulled him back.



“This is a fixed point. You can’t stop it. Nobody dies though. Trust me. Oh, and I told your fiancee I’d keep you safe. If you went in there to stop it, you would have gotten a Scythe and Lightsaber through your chest.”



Lance sighed. “Yeah, but still. I hate myself for this. I wasn’t able to stop them from trying to kill one another…… But maybe… there’s something you and I can do.” The last part caught Time’s attention and his curiosity.



“What would you have me do? It’s a fixed point, but I will intervene. They are my Displaced.”



“It’s not what I would have you do, but rather what I would do for you. I have a suspicion of where Killjoy might be going to. The point where he caused this whole calamity in the Everfree. You helped me with making sure I could help Lee, now I’ll help you…… by making Killjoy pay for all the pain he has caused.”



Time patted Lance on the back, “That’s a good plan. We’ll discuss more after I stop this.” The Displacer said as he disappeared.



When he reappeared, every Displaced froze. “Man I love this…” He mumbled, “Alright! You guys are killing each other, but there will be no end until both sides are gone! What about… A game! Everyone lives-.”



“You’re making this sound like Defense of the Ancients.” Lance deadpanned, leaning against a wall and calling Kai back to his Pokeball. Time rolled his eyes.



“Everyone lives, but the winner get’s to injure the other severely… Who’s in?”



Lee shrieked, “Fine!”



Folteren growled, “Fine…”



Time smirked, “Kay! I’ll call it the War of Shadows! But it looks like friends and family are a bit hurt…” He looked to the one winged pegasus filly, and hornless mare. “Let's get that fixed up.”



The mare and filly began to float. Scootaloo’s remaining wing became more leathery and black, and her stub grew a new one, but they weren’t pegasi wings, they were bat wings. While Twilight’s stub grew a new horn, but this one was black, and sharper.



“Now, those who participated in this endeavor will be in charge of either side. The Powerpuff Girls shall be the generals of the… Alliance, while CJ and Cole will be the generals of the… Empire. Lance may join either one and a general. And no, this won’t take out of your lives. It’ll happen later, and I’ll even send some people back in time to get some volunteers.” Time Spinner continued, “As a prize, everyone will gain an Insanity, or Sanity gem that enhances their powers.”



One of the people in the crowd soon raised a hand, asking about Lance and what side he would be on, He just stayed quiet, his only answer being “I have other business to attend to right now and a family to raise.”



“It’ll be months later for you. And I never said when.” Time said, “But if you change your mind, just give me a call…” Time levitated a white sleeveless hoodie towards Lance, with a pair of clock like hands on the back on it. “It was all I had…”



“It’s alright. Thanks!”



“Well, if that’s all…” The Displacer clicked his fingers, and everyone from another world like Buttercup, Surprise, Chaos, etc. Lance, Lee, and Time Spinner were the only ones left.



“Before I send you home Lance, I’d like to talk to you.” Time said.



“Sure thing.” He replied, following him out of the small corridor. A crack opened, and Time stepped through it. Lance followed.



Lee was mentally shaking. ‘Why me? What did I ever do…’



He was interrupted as Time Spinner reappeared with a goofy grin. “I’m surprised he didn’t join you, after all, you are a member of his team~”



Lee growled and formed himself into his human form. “Why’d I say those things! I never wanted to hurt the filly or anger her father!”



Time smiled evilly, “Cause I made you silly filly! I needed to start that war, and if you refuse, I’ll kill Twily in the most painful way possible…”



Lee gulped and stared at the one eyed man in pure fear.



“You’ve got some time here. Carnage, Anti-Venom and Scream aren’t going to beat themselves.”



Lee froze. “You owned the scythe before me… You gave me this damn this… You made me hurt Scootaloo… You’re the one that forced me to kill Clover! Was there ever even a Killjoy?”



Time smirked, “Good eye you have Connors. Yep, I made you kill Clever, and there is a Killjoy, but he was never here.”



Lee shuddered, “Why are you telling me this...?”



His answer came in six words. “Mostly for your reaction… And boredom...”



Lee stumbled back, holding in his sobs. He’d done so many awful things because of this man. No, not a man, a monster.



“Get away from me you sick bastard…” Lee growled.



Time Spinner laughed, “Oh my gosh! What’re you gonna do? Freeze?” Lee was about to reply, but was cut off, “But, I am getting bored. Maybe you should go and cool off, I think Fluttershy’s still in need of help.”



Before anything else could be said, Time disappeared. Leaving Lee wallowing in self loathing and hatred.

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank Frost for Gunvolt's help. Buttercup and the Powerpuff's are from A Forsaken Transhuman, Chaos and Cole are from Demon's of Metal and Lightning, and Folteren is from The Darker Side of Life.

War of Shadows is still looking for recruits!