• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,991 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,991

Screaming For Help

{Trix- Third POV}

Trixie sat at the edge of the Everfree Forest. She had heard that Twilight Sparkle went to investigate something, the rumor started a while ago, and Trixie was going to out do the pony who humiliated her.

Trixie walked into the wild forest, she wasn't afraid, no she was to-

I heard a snap.

"AAAHHHHhhhhh..." I sighed in relief, it was just a frog.

I- Trixie continued, bravery in her steps as she trekked through the dangerous lands.

After an hour, Trixie found the castle she had been looking for.

She took a deep breath, and walked in.

The room was old, but not dusty. 'Strange...' She thought to herself, scratching her chin in concentration.

"It does not matter, I am the Great and Powerful Trixie, I will not be made a fool by clean ruins." The great mage journeyed into the depths of the castle.

I- Trixie saw a shadow pass her, pony in shape, yet to fast that the great mage didn't see it. Not that Trixie cared, she was looking for Twilight Sparkle...

It passed her again. And this time, she saw it.

A red and black Pegasus with white eyes. Its mouth open in-pony like, and its right hoof was the shape of a blade.

It cackled, and lunged at Tri- Me, I didn't care about Twilight, this wasn't worth revenge. I screamed and ducked, barley missing it by an inch. I tried to make a run for it, but a searing pain in my back.

I fell, crying as I did. It raised its blade over its head, a gleeful grin plastered on its face. I didn't want to die, but I was just a show-pony...

Then, a plan formed in my head. I took out my smoke bombs, and just as the blade came down, I throw it down. I white cloud appeared, but the sword-like arm cut throw my left flank. I scream in even more pain, and the red monster backed away. I took that as my cue to leave.

I ran to a random hallway. 'Please let this nightmare end!!!'

I reached a point that I just collapsed. I felt blood pouring onto the floor at an alarming rate.

I felt week, and my crying just seemed to make me more tired.

My peace was interrupted, and I froze. A yellow slime splashed in front of me, and I tried to get up but it lashed out. I screamed.

I am Scream...

Author's Note:

The Crossover of the day is: 'When Lightning Strikes'

Okay, so far the hosts and Symbiote's are:

Twilight Sparkle as Venom

Rainbow Dash as Carnage

Pinkie Pie as Toxin

And Trixie Lulumoon as Scream

And Token's:

Black Crystal: Kat

Flip Phone: Jeffery/Spiderman

Pendant: Silver

Charm: Lance Walker/Gunvolt