• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,961 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,961

Old Lover Of A Symbiote

When Lightning Strikes-

Old Lover of a Symbiote


Dance Club (Lee Connors’ World)



Lee Connors stood still, fear written over his muzzle. In front of him was Clover the Clever, his old host and marefriend. Her smile was lopsided, with a dark gleam to it.



“Oh, it can be.” She said, making Lee back up quickly. A dark aura surrounded her, and her voice sounded sickly sweet.



Before he could react, Lee was thrown to the side by a black tendril. He grunted in pain, while Clover’s smile want full on. Another tendril shot out from behind her, and struck the Pony/Symbiote in the shoulder, drawing a crimson liquid. Lee screamed in pain as his mind started thinking of ways to escape.



“Wow, you seem weaker than I remember, Lee. Did that Twilight Sparkle soften you up? Or was it Celestia’s imprisonment?” The tendril embedded in Lee’s shoulder removed itself and wrapped around Lee’s throught. “It was just a matter of time before the princess killed you anyway. I just thought me coming back from the grave and killing you myself would be a worse way to go.”



Lee’s heart, mind and lunges were aching. The grey mare struggled to be free of the shadow and away from Clover, but to no avail. Twilight’s horn was enveloped in a purple aura. But as the Celestia’s student charged her spell, a dark hand appeared over her, and came down on the unsuspecting mare.



Clover cackled, “I can’t wait to have some fun with your new host! I can hardly keep my hand off her!”



Three swords appeared at either side of her, which she thrusted at the helpless Displaced. Two of the blades barely hit Lee, one scratching her cheek, and the other cutting her left hind leg. The last one embedded itself into Lee’s right hoof, causing him/her to croak a scream of pain. More fear gripped him, and his eyes widened at the sight before him.



A tendril slithered towards Twilight’s nearly unconscious form. When it arrived, it wrapped around one of her hind legs, and dragged her towards the two.



“I’ll make you do to her, what you did you me!” She said. “But first…”



The tendril holding Lee suddenly tightened so fast, that Lee heard multiple cracks. It then whipped him/her at the nearest wall, which gave way under the force, and Lee was let go. His/her broken body rolled across the ground, and he swore he heard screams.



Clover slowly walked out, smirking all the while.



The only thing going through Lee’s mind was. ‘Help… Someone, please!’



Then, a single object appeared in his/her hand. What he guessed was a M6C Magnum Sidearm from Halo(because he got it from a Halo Spartan). Black liquid engulfed it, and Lee sighed in relief.



Clover was confused, until Lee let loose a hailstorm of bullets. Clover backed up when they made their mark, but didn’t seem to do much.



Lee quickly flipped her hair and grabbed Lance’s token in his/her mouth. He/she yelled as loud as his/her lunges, “LERNCE!!! AH NID YER!!!”



A vortex began to form. One that Clover was not familiar with. However, as it opened, Lightning surged forth, electrocuting the pony. Soon, another form emerged… No, three forms emerged. One Breezie, one unicorn and what looked like a human. Then, the fourth came out, kicking the mare in a blitz of fire.



“Okay, WHAT THE BUCK WAS THAT!?!” The Breezie shouted.



Clover glared, eyes turning red. “Who the hell are you!?”



“Ugh… My head…” The human told himself. “Did anypony get the license plate number on that… Oh.” Lance now stared at Clover, not noticing Lee nearby. “You’re trying to kill me, aren’t you?”



“Kill you? I’m starting to want to… Stay out of my way, or you’ll end in the same fate as that.” Clover pointed at Lee’s pony body.



Lance looked, a little surprised at first. But then sighed. “Guess I just need to demonstrate the lessons I learned from Luna University.”



“Wait, you went to college? What could you possibly major in?”



“Pony psychology…” Soon, Lance disappeared, smacking Clover with as much force as twenty centaur. “WITH A MINOR IN PAIN!!!”



Clover dissipated into her shadow form. “Do you know who I am?”



“A whiny mare that sounds like she just got dumped by her coltfriend?” Lumen replied.



“THAT’S NOT HELPING ME HERE!!” The Azure Striker yelled.



“Just saying what everypony else was thinking,” Lumen sighed, making the Adept smack himself.



“I am Clover the Clever, apprentice to Starswirl the Bearded and founder of Equestria!”



“...... Your point being?” The Lightning Adept said back, looking unimpressed. Solaria herself was just as confused as the others while Lumen and her attended to the pony on the ground and Kai stood by Lance’s side.



The shadow turned back into her pony form, and smirked. “You’re screwed…” Three spheres of pure chaos appeared around her. Anything around them turned into a twisted, dark version of its original form. “I gave you the choice to run,” Ten Shadow’s appeared next to, and around her, “but I guess you’re too stubborn to listen to reason. You look like he used to, but you don’t act like Lee. You seem more justice oriented.”



“Lee, you say? In that case…” Lance smiled, looking at Lee’s token. “He must’ve called on me to put you in your place.” Quickly, he drew not one, but this time, two guns and began to fire multiple Dullahan shots. Ther energy blasts destroying the shadows Clover made on contact. Kai also pitched in, destroying a few shadows with his fire based attacks.



The shadows disappeared, and Clover too, though none of Lance or Kai’s attacks hit her. The dark mare appeared near to the Blaziken, a crazed grin across her face as a tendril smacked him into the clubhouse. What surprised the mare however, was that when the Pokemon hopped back onto his feet and grabbed Clover in the face before throwing her into the ground.



Clover faded back into her shadow form and passed by it. She took pony form a distance away from them.



“Wow… Just… Wow… You really don’t know who you’re defending, do you? He’s probably worse than I am!”



“He’s a friend and I don’t care what you think about him.” The Adept shouted, he felt something vibrate from his coat and went into it, finding a small gem with a note attached to it.



Hey, sorry that I had to drop this in your coat, but this can help you when you’re in a pinch. Toodles!

-Loki



Before Lance even had the time to understand what he found, Clover went back on the offensive. Multiple blades were sent flying at the Adept as Clover yelled, “Then you need to choose better friends!”



Before the blades met him, a purple shield materialized right when they were mere inches away. Twilight Sparkle limped out of the club.



“T-Twilight?” Lance said, recognizing the Unicorn mare.



She limped to Lance’s side, glaring at Clover. “Don’t. Touch. My. Friends!”



“Kai, stay with her!” Lance ordered the Pokemon. He nodded as Lance stepped out of the shield, while thinking to himself. “Loki, whatever you left behind, I hope it helps me right NOW!”



Clover the Clever glared daggers at Lance. Several swords, tendrils, and shadow ponies were summoned, and thrown at Lance. The gem he held glowed brightly and soon, emitted a powerful shockwave that caused everything that Clover summoned to fade to dust while violently throwing her to the ground. Before she could even get up, Lance got out his blade and pinned it to her face.



“You have nowhere left to run. Clover the clever? More like Not-so-clever if you ask me.”



Clover glared up at the adept. Then, she faded into her shadow form, and disappeared.



Silence fell, until a sob cut through the air. Then, Lance realized something. “Oh Sh*t, Twilight!” He hurried back over to her, trying to make sure if she was okay. She seemed fine, other than that she was staring at the grey unicorn sobbing with an expression mixed of sorrow and shock. “Twilight, are you okay?”



She nodded. “I just have a sprained hoof… I think Lee needs more help than I…” She pointed at the mare.



“Wait a minute… That’s Lee?” Lance asked. “Good lord, he looks like he’s in bad shape.” Kai returned to the Pokeball that Lance kept on him as he picked up the Mare with his arms. “Solaria, make sure that everything around town is alright. Lumen, stay with me. We need to get him to a hospital.”



“Whoa whoa whoa, hold on…” Lumen interjected. “Who’s ‘He’?”



Lance motioned to the pony he was carrying. “A good friend I know.”



Twilight stood forward, “No! We can’t take him there! Bring him to my library!” She turned to the club, “Solaria, right?” She pointed to the yellow unicorn.



“Yes?”



“My friend Pinkie is in there and hurt. Could you bring her with us? I need to explain what’s going on.”



“Got it… Oh and one other thing?” Solaria mentioned. “Call me Sunset. That’s my name.”



Twilight smiled, “Nice to meet you Sunset. I think you know who I am. And I think you can guess what Pinkie looks like.” She turned to Lance, “Ponyville’s fine. Mostly. We’ll handle Ponyville later.”



“Right… Uh Twilight… I might want to let you know this now… but given the circumstances of how we last met, Masked Matterhorn and I kept that to ourselves to avoid confusion amongst the team. So, this is Sunset’s first time in hearing about you and Lee.”



Twilight sighed. “It isn’t that confusing. Just say an alternate Twilight joined the team as a part time member- Ugh! Why are we talking about this! Lee’s bleeding out!” Twilight lifted the bleeding, sobbing, and bruised mare in her aura. “I’ll be back to pick you up when Lee’s in a stable condition. Should only take a few minutes.”



Twilight gave a final wave, before teleporting away. As soon as she was gone, the remaining heroes heard slow clapping. The only question was… from who?



“Do you hear that?” Lance asked. Solaria just shook her head, thinking that she was hearing hooves hit the ground. Instead though, when the two of them turned around, they saw something else. A human in a white trench coat. His face pale, and eyes yellow. He grinned, showing off his razor sharp teeth.



“That was quite a show! Bravo, bravo!” He chuckled, “No hard feeling about the head, right?”



“I’m sorry, but who are you exactly?” Lance asked, trying to sound polite.



The man giggled, “Me? Oh, I’m nobody, just your average… whatever I am. But, if you must call me something, then call me Time Spinner.”



“Time Spinner? That’s new…” That’s when Lance realized something that he said a moment ago. “Hold on… Would you happen to be the guy who hit me in the back of the head earlier?” When he nodded his head, the Adept twitched. “Son of a-!!”



“Silence!” Time Spinner said. “I said I was sorry, and I knocked you out for good reason… But anyway! I can’t believe how easy that was… I thought she’d get a few hit on you, but all worked out in the end.”



“Okay, I have a few questions to ask you. People don’t just randomly show up like how you did after a fight that took up the entire town just occurred.” Lance pointed out, pointing a finger at the shape that the Dance Club in ponyville was in to prove his point. “So, Time Spinner, care to explain why you knocked me out and why you are here?”



“To answer why I knocked you out, I was bored and didn’t want the group to split up. You’ll be staying here for awhile anyway.” He cleared his throat, “As for why I’m here, I thought checking up on my Displaced is a good one… Lee does tend to ruin lives in the worst people…” He smirked darkly.



“Wait… What the hell do you mean staying a while?” Lance questioned.



“Let us just say, Clover isn’t the only threat to Lee. You’ll have to help him… he really sucks at keeping himself alive. I believe I can trust you to protect my Displaced? Since you don’t have a choice. The way between the worlds is severed. The best you could do is give them a message through me.”



When Lance heard that, it was a shock to the system. It meant that he was cut off from Max. He promised to be back soon, but now, he was going to make her worried. “How long is this going to go on for? I need to give a message to someone I care for. Can you do that?”



Time Spinner stood still for a moment. Then, he sighed. “Oh, of course. I’d hate not too. I myself fell in love. I even had a daughter of my own…” A sad expression graced his face. He shook his head, “But, this isn’t about me. What’cha want to say? Wait! Just say it to me, and I’ll send THAT to everyone who you want.”



Lance sighed. He thought inside his head for a minute before opening his eyes and speaking out loud. “I want you to tell Max Caulfield to not worry about me. That I promise to be back as soon as I can. Whatever is going on, I don’t care what hell I need to go through in order to get out of this. But I will survive… I will make it through this.” He honestly assumed the last part since he did not know what else to call it given the circumstances.



Time Spinner smiled, “That you will my boy, that you will. I’ll send Jubilee to give the message. Anything else?”



“Yes, to you.” Lance snarled. “I want to make it clear that I’m not doing this because you told me to. But because Lee needs my help and it’s the only way I can get back to my Fiancee. This doesn’t mean that I trust you though. You reek of cowardice and trickery. Next time, you talk to me directly instead of surprising me with my face hitting the floor.”



He raised his arm, “Power Ponies honor. I won’t. First introductions are crap for me. Don’t call me what I reek of, I put that on me to make myself seem like… whatever you called me. I kinda zoned out… Anyway!” He slung an arm around Lance, “You remind me of myself! So heroic! But as the saying goes: You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Trust me, Lee knows what I’m talking about…” He moved his arm away.



“I get what you say, but the difference is that I’m not like you. I’m different.”



“Oh, tell me the difference… I’m older than you, I used to be normal, I was tricked by a Displacer, I turned into a hero, and here I am. A Displacer myself. What difference is there. You have a family? Trust me, that only amplifies the possibility that you’re gonna go rouge.” Time Spinner chuckled. “Even if you don’t, there are many friends that could betray you. And what’s considered evil to one person, can be considered good for another.”



“Maybe… But what I know is that people can change for the better. I have something to fight for.” He said. Lance remembered Freddy. From the first time they met to when he had seen him recently. That served him as a prime example to him. “Is there anything else you're suppose to be here for? You sound like you are a busy Displaced.”



“I am, but I’m also not. Time Travel is so confusing to those who aren’t meant for it. But I do have to go. I just thought I’d be friendly and warn you. I don’t think you’ll go that far off the deep end. But others might, and I’m sure that your family is a perfect target for your enemies. And if they’re gone… who’s to stop you from killing the attacker… I’m just speaking from experience.”



“To answer your question, I would stop myself. Even if I have to kill myself to do it.”



That shocked Solaria. She didn’t expect Lance to actually say something like that. Why would he say that anyways? Was it to impress this man? Did he truly mean it?



“And there comes the die part. Die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Think of me as the other end of that choice… Maybe… Just maybe, you're fooling yourself…” And with that, he opened a locket and looked fondly into it. “If you want to talk to me, just yell my name. After all, I’ve got all the time in the world…”



Lance sighed as he disappeared. “Wait a second… Power ponies honor? Solaria, do you know what he’s talking about?”



“N-no… But it does make me feel curious about who he is. Maybe it’s another universe or something.”



“Can we chat about it later? Something tells me that Twilight needs us right now.”



Just then, a flash of purple light engulfed the area, and Twilight appeared. “Okay, let’s go. Sunset, you got Pinkie?”



“Oh yeah, uh one second. I was held up.” Sunset soon returned carrying Pinkie in her Levitation magic. “There we go.”



“Okay. As we go, I’ll explain how Lee and I know Lance.”



“It’s kind of self explanatory. Solaria, remember when Masked Matterhorn and I told you about an individual known as Venom?”



“Yeah?”



“That was Lee and Twilight.”



“Are you freaking serious!?” The Unicorn gasped. “I never knew!”



“That’s why he had to tell you,” Twilight deadpanned. “The two of us fuse, and we make Venom. I don’t know much about Lee himself. I never got the chance. All I know is that he used to be human, then he turned into a parasite. He’s only recently a pony. I used a spell on him so he didn’t die without me when he wanted to be alone. That’s pretty much it.”



“Question though…” Lance interjected. “Wouldn’t the spell have some sort of limit? Like it could only last for a certain amount of time?” As they went in, Lance pointed at the pony on the nearby bed, who was violently shaking. “Because something tells me that’s not normal.”



Twilight sighed. “He’s gone into shock. And the spell should wear off by tomorrow-.”



“That doesn’t appear to be the case.” Solaria said as she pointed a hoof at Lee, where the magic from him was beginning to evaporate like steam. “Something cancelled it out!”



Twilight ran to Lee, mumbling, “Is this okay? Does this mean he’s dying? No, no, no… Oh!” She perked up. “The spell’s finishing up! The injuries made it complete! I didn’t even think that were possible! It’s like he’s eating the spell to make it permanent! This is great! This means he’ll be able to switch in between Symbiote and pony forms!”



Lance then realized something. This only started to begin once he used the gem, it dispelled Clover’s magic… Could Lee have somehow got caught in the blast? It would explain why the spell on him was fading away.



“No… He’s not eating it… The magic is being removed from him… It’s like what happens when you draw water from a lake. It’ll soon become empty.” Lance said. “I could only assume that this was a mistake on my end that I wasn’t aware of.”



“Oh pony feathers! I’ll have to do the spell all over again to get him the disguise back!” As she said that, Lee finally finished taking the form Twilight and Lance knew him as. The symbiote quickly jumped on Twilight, fusing with the purple mare as she purred.



After the fusion was complete, the duo sighed. “Lance… Thanks for the save… We really owe you…”



“I wouldn’t really call it that. It was my stupidity that got us into this mess.” Lance said, holding the gem from before. “Remember this, Twilight?”

The Venom mask pulled back, revealing Twilight’s face. “Yes, I do… Why?”



“I just figured out that the gem has the ability to cancel out anypony’s magic within a certain Radius. You and Solaria might not have been effected, but Clover and Lee were both caught in the shockwave that was emitted. I really need to be more careful with this.” He sighed, placing the gem in his pocket. “Can’t believe that Loki left me a few tricks to keep me alive right now.”



Lee slithered off Twilight, much to the mares displeasure. “In any case, you still saved me from Clover. Is there anything I can do?”



Lance sighed. “Dude, we’re not out of the woods yet. Not by a long shot.”



Lee raised a part of his mask that Lance guessed was his eyebrow. “I know Clover is still out there, but you don’t have to stay. I can handle-.”



“It’s not like we have a choice. We can’t go back. That’s what we were told. It seems that you caused a lot of ponies to get angry and now, we can’t go back to Maretropolis until we clear up this mess. I feel bad for having to be away from Max, but right now, we need to make sure that we clear this up… pronto.”



Lee sighed. “I’m sorry… I never asked for this…”



“Never asked for what?” Solaria asked. “For all we know, Time Spinner could just be trying to mess with our heads. Then again, he said that you ticked off a LOT of people.”



Lee seemed to gulp. “Y-yeah… I had that effect on royalty… And ponies… and family…” He coughed, “But I didn’t piss off too many that are still alive. Celly, Lulu, Clover are the only ones I know. Maybe Discord, and Sombra, but that’s it.”



That’s when Lance dropped a bombshell. “What about your sister?”



Lee froze. His “eyes” narrowed. “She’s been dead for a thousand years… Don’t even mention her… I’ve had enough heartache…”



“Dude… She isn’t dead… I heard her shortly after you left.” Lance told him. “It was brief, but all I heard was her saying your name.”



Lee started shaking. “Maybe you were hearing things… I don’t see how she could have survived…”



Lance sighed… He had to pull out the big guns. With his control of electricity came certain perks. One was that he was able to use Neuroelectric energy like thoughts and turn them into sound clips on his phone. Taking it out, he said one thing… “Just listen…”



PLAY



“Lee… Brother……”



Lee fell to his knees. “AMBER!!!” His volume made Twilight backtrack, her eyes wide. Lee started sobbing again, and Twilight quickly went to his side. She held him as he melted into her embrace.



Lance and Solaria stared at the sight. After a couple moments, Twilight pulled Lee closer and closer until they fused, and the sobs were silenced.



“I think he’s had enough… And I think I have too… I’m still surprised THE Clover the Clever is alive! She’s one of the mares that founded the friendship between all pony tribes! I can’t believe you didn’t know who she was! But, she might not exist in your world…” She sighed. “Good thing Spike isn’t here. He’d pass out. I’ve got a single spare bed… Lance will take that, Solaria can take my bed. I think I’ll do a night of study again. Lee will keep me company.” She looked at Pinkie. “But first, I’ll bring Pinkie home. The Cakes will be worried.”



“That sounds okay… But can I ask you something?” Solaria asked. “Where are your friends? Like Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy?”



Twilight seemed surprised by the question. “Well, I haven’t seen Rainbow in a while. I think she’s having a bad mood or something. Rarity went to Las Pegasus to meet a client, but should be back by tomorrow. Applejack is at Sweet Apple Acres. And Fluttershy’s at Canterlot trying to apologize to the animals… I actually got a letter today that she wanted us to go there and pick her up since she ran out of money and was scared to go down the mountain… So… I haven’t talked to them in weeks.”



“Okay, but it just seems… odd for them not to be around. Mostly, they’re here to help you out anytime you need it.” Solaria stated. “Also, for some reason, I feel two presences around Pinkie. Almost like when Lee is with you.”



Twilight’s eyes widened. “W-what!?” And just like that, Pinkie shot up, screaming something about tacos. She turned to look around the library, then her eyes landed on Lance.



The first thing to come out of her mouth was, “Holy crap! It’s Discord all over again!” She seemed to be thinking, then. “Would you by any chance be able to make cotton candy clouds? I’ve always loved those… Wait, I’ve never seen you before, are you new in town?”



“You could say that. But can you answer me a question, Pinkie?” Lance asked. “We know that Twilight has Lee… Would you happen to have someone or something that’s like… a symbiote?”



Her face froze. “Wha- *Gasp* Twilight! You have one too!?” Red and black goo began to crawl around the Earth pony, almost like when Lee and Twilight Twilight became Venom. “Ta-da! Call us Toxin!”



Twilight’s facial expression was blank. “You… Had a Symbiote this whole time… and didn’t tell anypony?”



“Well, I wanted too, but then Bon Bon was… murdered… And I didn’t know who to trust!” Pinkie said this while waving her hooves, “I know everypony in Ponyville, but my Pinkie Sense never told me that a new pony came to town, so it had to be one of my friends! But I was friends with so many that if I told you, AJ, Dashie, or anypony else, it’d be spread like wildfire and alert the killer that I was looking for him or her.



“That… Is actually good thinking…” Lance complimented. “But that makes me wonder about something. Besides Lee, who has Venom, and Pinkie, who has Toxin… What other Symbiote could be out there?”



“I think I know the answer.” Lee said through Twilight, “The first shadow I met created a bunch of them. There should be… Scorn, a purple Symbiote that can take control of machines, Scream, a yellow and red Symbiote who can control her hair in a murderous way,” Lance chuckled at that one, “Hybrid, though they’re with another Displaced named Jeffrey, Carnage, a red and black Symbiote that can see everything around it. That one is most likely the killer. And… The one I’m most scared of…”



“Hmm… Do they each have personalities?” Lance asked. “If they came from you, couldn’t they think, feel and act on their own for a short while without a host?”



Venom shrugged. “A short while, though they still need a host. The personality is probably to their respective characters. Toxin as you can see,” They pointed at the two new Symbiotes who were rolling on the floor, laughing like a child, “Acts like a three year old. Scorn, I think, will want to please her host in any way, shape, or form, Scream whispers to her host, driving them insane, Carnage is a psychopathic killer, and… Anti-Venom, is worse…”



“Hmm…… That makes me concerned on something.” Sunset said. “Twilight, you said that you haven’t heard from Rainbow in a few days right?”



Twilight’s eyes widened in horror. “Oh no! Her, Pinkie and I went to the castle together! I got Lee, Pinkie got Toxin… Rainbow must have gotten one too! Oh, this is all my fault...”



Lance now looked at Twilight. “Lee? If you got Twilight and Pinkie got Toxin, then if by the off chance Rainbow got something, then who do you think it would be?”



“At best, I’d say Scorn, at worst, I’d say Anti… But I’m not an expert. Symbiotes take hosts at random. They usually don’t care who they are. I think we should check on Skittles tomorrow. I think we all need some rest. We’ll take watch, you two get some shut eye.”



“Sure…” Lance said, laying down. Lumen though, had to say one last thing as she flew over and let Lance and Sunset sleep.



“Twilight… Lee… I have a weird theory on something… You said somepony died recently, right?”



Pinkie hopped over, “Yeah, Bon Bon… Why?”



“Well, if there was something wrong with Rainbow, wouldn’t she come to Twilight for help? Like, immediately because of how fast she is? Because I have a weird feeling that if she did… No, that just doesn’t sound right…”



“It must be either Scream, or Carnage. Unless she’s just scared… We’ll know tomorrow…”



“Yes, but what I’m saying sounds impossible. I’m saying that if either or were controlling her at the time, then she would be the murderer because they were using her like a puppet.” Lumen sighed. “I don’t want to say that a friend of yours is a killer, but I just have a bad feeling that we might be getting in over our heads on this…” The breezie then sighed, floating over to Lance. “I just want to make sure Lance is okay. He’s getting married soon and I want to make sure he’s back in one piece to return to his Fiancee and their kids.”



“Don’t worry… We’ll make sure he makes it out of this alive… Toxin? Would you search the perimeter every half hour?”



Toxin(Pinkie and the Symbiote) saluted, “We’ll make sure that nopony sneaks up on us!” The two flicked Pinkie’s wrist, and out popped red webbing that pulled them to a window that bursted open, causing them to yelp in surprise. Venom face hoofed.



“Figures… The strongest Symbiote, is the stupidest… but Pinkie’s reliable enough… I hope… Her Pinkie Sense might not work on Symbiotes.”



“Let’s just hope it helps… Who knows what we got in store tomorrow. Especially after the night we’ve been through.” Lumen sighed.



“We’ll keep an eye out… If you need anything, we’ll be sitting in that chair.”



Lumen nodded her head before flying over and sneaking into Lance’s coat pocket.



“Goodnight. See you tomorrow. And sorry about this mess, I shouldn’t have summoned you.” Venom sighed. “We just suck at being a Displaced!” They laughed.



“It’s okay man. We’re glad to help. Besides, sometimes heroes can’t do everything on their own.” They hear Lance tell them briefly, who woke up from the last comment they said. “Let’s just hope what Time Spinner said is the least of our worries.”



Venom gave a confused head tilt, but shrugged it off to Lance having known someone named Time Spinner. Solaria went up the stairs to the beds. “G’night Sunset!”



“Night guys.” But the moment she looked outside, the unicorn stopped talking. She could see something in the distance that moved. Something that wasn’t Toxin. After what Time Spinner had said to her and Lance, she was worried about if this was one of the individuals that was going to try and hurt Lee.



She used the open window as a chance to sneak out, avoiding the chance that Toxin might see her as she went into the Everfree under the cover of night. She felt something Sinister in here. Something evil… Something powerful.



“What’s a nice mare such as yourself doing here?” A dark, chilling male voice spoke in front of her. Solaria used an illumination spell to try and see the individual.



“Who are you?”



What greeted her was another human, with tan skin, and pure black eyes. “Killjoy… That’s what the white man calls me. And I will make this world whole.”



“You didn’t answer my question.” Solaria told him, now acting even more cautious, channeling her fire based powers. “Who are you? What is your name?”



He sighed, “I have no name, thank you for reminding me. Call me Killjoy. Everything calls me that.”



“And why are you here, Killjoy?” The Unicorn then asked.



He groaned, “Like I said, I’m here to make this world whole. Whole with yours, and others. I’m guessing you’ll ask me what I mean, so here’s that answer. I want to bring all worlds together. Why you’ll ask? Because there shouldn’t be a multiverse.” A sick grin spread across his face.



“Okay… Good luck with that,” Sunset said before disappearing. She wanted to be far away from that freak. With a name like Killjoy, it gave her the creeps. She soon returned back to the library, falling asleep shortly afterwards. But while the few of them slept and by the time Toxin returned, something else was happening.



The Reckoning had begun. And a Shadow was being born. This shadow… was untamed. A ravager of not just people, but worlds. A harbinger of war, chaos and conflict. It was like death itself. But it wanted more than just to be pleased by hearing the screaming of helpless souls. It wanted a war. A war that could only happen if the multiverse… was non existent. With a loud shriek, tendrils formed from the wraith, opening a stream of arcane magic that was considered to keep the world's balanced. “May the dawn of a new age… begin.”



The stream was now shattered apart like a mirror that hit the floor. The chaos that was about to unravel was nothing that anyone or anypony could be prepared for. But, the monster had left a sinister message behind.

Welcome to the Nightmare Breach…


End Chapter 20