• Published 17th Apr 2015
  • 13,991 Views, 360 Comments

A Forsaken Symbiote - Brony Parasite



A human Displaced becomes Venom and gets turned to stone for no reason Stuff happens. Enjoy!

  • ...
63
 360
 13,991

Spidermen Part 2: Well... That was fast...

Jeffery and Hybrid are breathing in sync waiting for the moment they feel is right to start the fight. After a few minutes of this odd standoff stare down, Hybrid charged at Jeffery and used his six tendrils that are always out of his body in his default form to try and impale our spider hero to end it quickly. To which Jeffery reacted by twisting his body around Hybrids tendril assault and fired webbing into the tendrils. That action strangely caused Hybrid to roar in pain as he pulled them back to their default position.


“Have fun!” The Shadow takes a seat in a dark chair.
Hybrid roars out and then his color shifts to green and then rushes at Jeffery at an unprecedented speed. Jeffery couldn't react fast enough and is cut deep into his costume as blood is dripped from his chest. The black suited hero starts to engage Hybrid in his lasher form(green hybrid) in hand to hand combat. To a bit of success Jeffery is managing to barely to match Hybrids hand to hand combat speed.


Hybrid has Jeffery in a headlock to try and eat his brains. Only for Jeffery to use his web shooters to blast Hybrid in the face with his anti symbiote webbing attack which is an intensely heated webbing. The Symbiote Hybrid roars in pain and turns to his goo like form to slide back to a safe distance from Jeffery.


Jeffery pants heavily from all the fighting he has had to endure. He the thinks 'Not sure how much longer I can keep fighting. My anti-Klyntar web attacks are doing well, but its a matter of time till Hybrid figures out how to disable my web shooters. Just as he thinks that Hybrid changes to a blue color then fired a set of webbing into my web shooters causing them to rupture and burst. Leaving the Human Spider with out his ace weapon. Jeffery then said, "Damn it."


Hybrid goes back to red coloration and said, "Its only going to get worse wall crawler." Then Hybrid rushes at Arachnid man to tendrils ready to kill or at least horribly mamine him. As Amalgam Symbiote charges at our Displaced visitor, who pulls out something from his belt. Jeffery says, "I have one chance" he then throws down a crystal that when exposed to light gives of a sonic attack deafening everything in the area, due to this attack Hybrid, Lee and every other Symbiote is being inflicted on an insane amount of pain.


Lee shrieked, jumping up to try and stop the pain. He summoned his Scythe and charged at the source, swinging it blindly.


As Lee is doing that Jeffery takes his chance and uppercuts Hybrid and picks up the crystal and puts it next to the writhing form of Hybrid to keep him there. Jeffery then give a victory pose then mouths to Shadow "I win." Then he removes the crystal and puts it away before his head is lopped off by Lee who he can feel swinging wildly.


Lee falls to his knees, “Why the hell did you do that!?”


The Shadow laughs, “You honestly think I’d uphold my end of the bargain? You are… stupid.”


“No he is not! You know why?” Lee throws the black crystal Token to Jeffery.


Jeffery caught it and placed it into the web shooters crystal slot and fired off the last webbing he could from the ruptured cartridge at Shadow.


Shadow yelled in fear as the portal opened, and he was pulled halfway in, “I shall be back! And when I am, I’ll kill Your precious... Twilight!”


Lee’s eye twitched. He webbed the Shadow’s human neck, twisted his wrist to make it wrap around its throat.


“Nope.” The Shadows eyes widened, and he fell.


There was a sickening crack, then the portal closed.


Jeffery said, "Well that was interesting, sorry about the sonic attack I needed to win the fight and my web shooters cartridge had ruptured."


Lee stood in silence. Then looked at Jeffery, “Its okay, if I was you, I’d do the same thing.” Lee then looked at Hybrid, “Well, I can’t take care of them… not yet, and you need new web shooters… Care to take your prize?”


Jeffery said, "I'll take Hybrid, but be careful it appears that shadow thing has brought from out of you all the spawns of Venom with their personalities. So I would be careful since Carnage and Scream are running around here. "

“Thanks, I’ll take care. You better do the same, Celly’s probably got something planned. So… I guess I’ll see you later?”


"Um that's the thing I'm not sure how to go back to my world. This was my first time doing a universe jump. Heck its my first meeting of another one that was tricked by the Merchant." Said Jeffery picking up Hybrids unconscious body.


“Better figure that out then.” Lee snickered, “Let’s go back to my lair, that good with you?”


Jeffery nods and said, "Yeah let's go to your lair. There maybe Celestia brought cake to attack us with."


“Uh, yeah... “ The two walked to the room, where they saw a white symbiote slime through the wall.


Jeffery gets ready to fight even though he knows that his body is still healing from the fight with Hybrid.


“Damn it! He destroyed my home!” Lee yelled, looking over the area. The bed was in splinters, the bookshelf was pretty much nonexistent, and anything that was in it was ripped, broken, or not there. Lee walked to what was left of the shelf, and knelt down, and picked up a broken music box.


Jeffery went to comfort his friend. "We can maybe fix the damages"


“No, it was made with magic…” Lee looked the box over, “It’ll be fine though, it just needs some time. But you should get back home.” Lee set the box down, and stood up, he searched the wreckage, he found the Flip Phone undamaged.


Jeffery said, "Maybe ending the call will send me back home." trying to be helpful.


“Heh, yeah. That makes sense… But here's some advice.” Lee leaned closer to Jeffery, “Home is where your friends and family are and sometimes, friends ARE family. Take this to heart, because being alone is not something you’d like to be.”


"I'll keep that in mind, maybe I'll summon you if I get lonely. Remember I am always a phone call away." Said Jeffery still holding the unconscious Hybrid.


“Tell me how Hybrid is doing. I like keeping track of symbiotes from my world.”


Jeffery said, "I'll let you know Lee."


Lee did a thumbs up, “I’ll see you later bro!”


Jeffery thumbs up and said, "See you.". He waits for Lee to hang up the phone call.


Lee presses end call and Jeffery poofs out of existence.


Lee sighs, ‘Nice guy, hope I see him again- Spider-sense tingling!’


Lee twirled around, to see Twilight, mouth agape.


“I can explain.”

Author's Note:

boom...? cool...?

I told you in the last one his story...

Sorry, crossovers are on hold until the 'Twilight crisis' is over.