• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 318 Views, 0 Comments

Manipulation of Mind - kales214



When flutter shy finds a white glove she started seeing things in a new way, are her friends in danger.

  • ...
 0
 318

Part 2

Part 2

"Flutter Shy!" Rarity came bolting in and before Flutter Shy realized it, she was snatching the glove right out of her hooves. Flutter Shy looked up, Rarity's eyes were solid blue and her mouth curled into a smile all the way to her ears so fake you could mistake her for a plastic doll. She was also silently crying as if she were both amused and in despair at the same time. When Rarity forced herself around to put the glove on she swore she saw a choker surrounded in infected skin and blood, but only for a moment because the next thing she knew the choker was gone and so was Rarity.

Flutter Shy blinked, “Where did she go,” she felt unsafe but then remembered the others. Are they going to be okay? Is Rarity going to hurt them? Is Rarity okay? More thoughts ran through her head all with gaps in between, all confusing, and all unanswered. Flutter Shy shut her eyes, then she remembered the screw driver and the injuries around Rarity’s neck and she had yet more unanswered answers. Was Rarity using the screw driver to get the choker off? Was Rarity really doing this off her own will? Was Rarity the one doing this in the first place.

Flutter Shy was so confused but before she could work out the details she heard a scream. “No!” Flutter Shy felt like such an idiot, she had just sat there will letting Rarity get to her friends. She tried to move her legs but she was frozen. No, she couldn't be scared now, all her life she had slowed her friends down because she was a scaredy pony. She had to get up, if she didn't her friends might end up in the hospital like Twilight or worse. No, after that though she didn’t reconsider one more time but got up and bolted to the dining room. Flutter Shy made it to the dining room but stopped in her tracks when she saw Pinky levitating in mid-air choking with the red imprints of hooves around her neck.

“Flutter Shy get away!” Apple Jack yelled. Flutter Shy turned to look at Apple Jack and saw a glimpse of Rarity sprinting towards her. Flutter Shy dogged her but didn’t dare run towards her friends. Tears her eyes as her friends ran to pinky who was now coughing up blood. Flutter Shy stopped and thought for a second. She immediately ran the opposite way of her friends and ran to there room. Flutter Shy ducked under the King size bed and grabbed the screw driver. Now was the time to be brave for her friends.

Flutter Shy understood now she moved over the window and Rarity was revealed. It was unbelievable how different Rarity looked with that plastered smile and smeared makeup. Flutter Shy examined the choker, she knew Rarity was still in there and she felt she knew a way to get get her out.The only thing is what would happen if it didn't work. She gulped, then pointed the screwdriver at Rarity. Rarity got ready to bolt towards her when Flutter Shy redirected the screw driver to herself, she placed it to her neck about to cry.
“Rarity” she muttered. Rarity’s expression changed. Rarity rubbed her neck where she a obviously been using the screwdriver to pull the choker off. Thats how Flutter Shy knew Rarity was still in there fighting it. “Why are you doing this?” Flutter Shy asked in a shaky voice. “I…” Rarity muttered her smile fading and eyes gaining color again. Rarity shook her head “No…” Rarity ran out of the room. “Wait!” Flutter Shy yelled and ran after. She followed Rarity to the front entrance and heard her friends start follow her too at one point. They all watched Rarity gain speed and disappear into the sunlight.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment