• Published 13th Sep 2015
  • 9,294 Views, 486 Comments

The 7th Element. Season 1: The Magi-Tech Pony - Rojack79



Follow Gadget, a changeling who is actually a human, as he sets out on a quest to live his new life in Equestria to it's fullest.

  • ...
61
 486
 9,294

PreviousChapters Next
Act III Chapter 7: The Worst Night Ever!

Author's Note:

I feel that i have to worn reader's that this chapter will contain strong violence and language.

6:40 P.M.
Canterlot Castle.

"My dear pony's your princess has an announcement." Celestia said as she addressed the crowd in her royal canterlot voice. The entire castle stopped moving. Celestia looked all around the ball room.

"My subjects i am looking for the element's of harmony. Does anypony know of there whereabouts's?"

"Princess!" Celestia looked around to see Twilight making her way through the crowd. But not just she was making her way to them. Twilight's whole family plus Princess Cadance made there way through the crowd to the grand stair case. There family was not the only one. Gadget's parent's made there way to the top of the stair case as well.

"Princess something is wrong. Our son should have been here by now." Ruby said as she began to tremble. Midnight joined her but she was trembling in anger. Gadget what has happened to you?


6:40 P.M.

Gadget could have sworn he heard the princess's voice booming through the room he was in. He struggled to look around. His eye's were swollen shut from the beating's he received. The pair had been torturing him for information all night. They didn't know were Nightmare was.

That doesn't make sense. Hot Shot was there. He knew who she was. Why is he helping this guy out? His brain was racing with thought's and idea's all of them going nowhere fast.

He was interrupted however by the sound of a metal door opening up. Oh great. More fun time. Gadget watched as Hot Shot came into the room. He looked different this time. He looked older?

"So come back for more?" Gadget said as he looked at the demented look in Hot Shot's eye's. Then he pulled the knife out again.

"Oh crap." He said as he struggled to break the ropes that bound his hooves behind his back.

"Hot Shot!" He turned around to see Vice Grip giving him a stern look.

"What do you want old man?" Smack! Hot Shot was blind sided by Vice Grip who calmly stepped over his now out cold subordinate. Vice just looked at Gadget with a sick look on his face.

"Sorry new blood. But i always break in the new recruit's." He said he calmly walked toward's Gadget. What is he talking about? Gadget extended his sense's and reeled back as he felt one in particular that made his skin crawl. Oh sweet Jesus please no! Vice stepped up to Gadget and smiled.

"I'm going to make you wish you were dead." Vice said as he picked up Hot Shot's Knife. The sick look in his eye's only intensified as Vice Grip slowly walked over to Gadget.

"Now i'm only going to ask you this once. Were is Nightmare Moon!?" Gadget couldn't take much more of this.

"How about you and him go fuck ourselves!" He shouted at Vice Grip.

"Wrong answer." Vice grip held the knife in his teeth and with pinpoint precision he plunged it into Gadget's hoof. As blood dripped down upon the rope's Gadget was hanging from he could only scream as immense pain surged through his foreleg. Vice pulled the knife out.

"Ok let's try this again."

"I thought you were only going to ask once?" Stab!

"GAhhhh!" This time the knife was plunged into his mouth piercing his cheek's.

Gadget could only scream and try to block out the pain. Oh god! Please! Somepony help me!


6:50 P.M.

Rainbow, Apple Jack, and Pinky Pie silently fallowed the strange pegasus. They had alerted a royal guard to go and get the princess's but that was a good half an hour ago. Now the group was making there way through the many passage's of the castle fallowing the pony to wherever he was going. He stopped at a door and looked around. He then went through the doorway and disappeared.

"I don't like it." Rainbow whispered. Apple jack nodded.

"Nether do i." She agreed. They both looked around. Apple Jack motioned for Rainbow to come down to the ground.

"Rainbow can you remember were we are?" Rainbow thought about it. She had a mental map of there route etched into her brain while she was flying. She nodded her head.

"Ya. Why?"

"Because i'm go'in to need ya ta go and tell the princess about this fella." She said as she motioned to the door. Rainbow nodded her head.

"Alright AJ. Ill be back in ten second's flat!" She zoomed off.

"Let's hope so RD. Cause i gotta bad feeling about this." She said as she looked at the door.


6:50:10 P.M.

The Princess's, Twilight her family and Gadget's family had been searching the castle for a while now.

"Were are the girl's?" Twilight asked out loud.

"HEYYYY!!!!!" The group looked over to see Rainbow Dash flying as fast as she could towards the group.

"Well there's one of them." Midnight said as Rainbow came whizzing past. Rainbow slowed to a crawl in the air and spun around to meet the group.

"Guys your all here!" She said as she ran up to the group.

"Rainbow where have you been?" Twilight asked.

"No time fro that. We have a problem." She said as she ran down the hall. She looked back.

"Are you all going to stand there or fallow me?" She ran back the way she had come. The group all looked at one another and began to fallow Rainbow. Ten minute's later the group was running down the hallway to the door that AJ and Pinky Pie were guarding.

"Hey! Hey! Over here!" Pinky said as she jumped up and down waving.

"So AJ anything new happen?" Rainbow asked. AJ shook her head.

"Not a thing." She looked at the door.

"Princess were does that door lead to?" AJ asked. The princess looked at the door then a look of worry came across her face.

"That door my little pony's leads to the dungeon's." The whole group was silent. Midnight however steeled herself. She didn't know how to explain it but she knew Gadget was there. She could feel it.

"Girls we must hurry. I fear Sir Sky-Rose in in danger." Midnight said as she bolted to the door and ripped it off of it's hinge's. The door, and the stone it was attached to landed on the floor. The pony's were all stunned. Twilight scooted closer to Celestia.

"Weren't those doors enchanted so that no pony could do that?" She asked. Celestia just starred at the hole were the door used to be.

"Yes Twilight. It was." Midnight descended the stair's with gusto. Oh my knight! Please be all right!

7:00 P.M.

Gadget was angry. After awhile all of the pain washed away. That only left anger in it's place. This asshole's going to make me bleed to death. His body was now crossed with cut's and laceration's. Most of them were small but all together they were beginning to take there toll on Gadget. He could feel his blood flow from them like red drop's of rain. His breathing was staring to slow. No! Not like this! Gadget began to struggle once more.

"So our prisoner still has a little fight in him eh?" Vice said as he trotted up to Gadget. Gadget just continued to struggle. I can't die like this! Not to a monster like this! Gadget had had enough. He was pissed, hurting, possibly about to die. He would make sure that the last thing Vice saw was his face and he choked the life out of him. Or worse. Probably worse.

"You know when i find Nightmare i'm going to make her scream." Ok definitely worse. Gadget blocked him out. If that asshole lay's a single hoof on her!

Gadget knew what he had to do. Screw the headache! He used his magic. The inhibitor went to work sucking the magic up as quick as it could. But Gadget was thoroughly angry right now. His anger gave his magic a power boost strong enough to fry the inhibitor. His aura flared to life, a vibrant red. The inhibitor was turned to ash before Vice who backed away from Gadget now. Gadget was smiling like mad man now as blood began to flow from his mouth and he broke the rope's that bound him. Vice is afraid? GOOD! Gadget opened his eye's to see Vice's fear first hand. Vice backed up.

"Y-y-y-your eye's! What's wrong with your eye's?" He screamed as he reached for the door. With a thought the door slammed shut. Unfortunately Vice's hoof was in the way. As the heavy metal door slammed shut it severed his fore hoof off.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed as he held hid bloody stump of a hoof.

"Oh did that hurt?" Gadget said as he stalked toward's the now very frightened pony. He smiled as he felt his fear.

"Well that's nothing compared to what i have in store for you." Gadget said laughing maniacally. His red evil eye's looked at the stallion with malice. Vice only had one thing to say to the pissed off, demented unicorn in front of him.

"Oh shit!" Desperately Vice got to his hooves and looked for any kind of weapon. The knife! he looked for it and found it laying on the floor not a few feet away. He scrambled to pick it up. He grabbed it with his mouth and starred down Gadget. Gadget laughed.

"Oh i'm trembling." He teased. Vice gave out a yell as he charged at Gadget with his knife. Gadget just teleported. One second he was there the net he vanished in a flash. Soon his laughter echoed through the small room. Vice spun around to see Gadget standing next to the now open door.

"You missed." He smiled.

"My turn." With his magic he conjured up a flurry of knife's. Each one a red glowing construct. His smile got even bigger as he advanced upon the stallion.

"Now let's see who's better at a game of chicken." He sent his knife's flying toward's the stallion. He tried to dodge them but he wasn't fast enough. He let out a scream as several of them embedded themselves into his leg's making him trip. His back leg's were now useless thanks to them being used as a pincushion for knife's. So still desperate to get away from this mad pony he dragged himself by his one good hoof. Gadget meanwhile laughed as his once tormentor tried to leave.

"Oh come now. Were just getting started." He said as his horn flared to life once more. His magic infused the rope that had once bound him and like a snake it coiled itself around Vice's, who had managed to get out of the room, midsection.

"NOOO!" He screamed as the rope dragged him back to the dark cell. He was soon tied up to the cell wall.

"So Vice." Gadget said as he calmly trotted up to Vice who was whimpering like a foal. "Let's have a little chat." Gadget said as he brought up one of his spectral knife's. He then jammed it into Vice's stump. He screamed in agony as Gadget twisted the blade.


7:00 P.M.

Midnight was joined by Princess Celestia and Twilight. The other's stayed behind to look for Rarity. The group all heard a pony screaming in the depth's of the dungeon.

"Oh no!" Midnight said as her pace quickened.

"Midnight wait up!" Twilight said as she and Celestia sped up to match there friend's pace.


Vice's mind was in a frenzy. He tried to think of anything that could help get him out of this situation. Oh god's there has to be a way out of this! Then out of the corner of his eye's he saw somepony begin to move. Yes! Hot Shot! Gadget sensing his joy looked at him then fallowed his eye's to his accomplice.

"Oh boy now he get's to join the fun!" Gadget said as he whipped out a knife. Then he thought about it. You know i need some answer's.

Hot Shot meanwhile had gotten to his hooves abet a bit shaky. He shook his head but still had one hell of a headache. Were is that old coot! When i find him i'm going to kill him! He looked around and saw Gadget sitting there with a huge creepy grin on his face.

"What in the hell are you doing loose?" Hot Shot yelled at him. He flew at him but was rewarded by plowing into the stone wall. He was dazed but not knocked out. As the world stopped spinning he felt a strange sensation as he was lifted into the air.

"You know Hot Shot pony's like you really make me sick." Gadget said as he levitated Hot Shot over to the wall next to Vice Grip. He then slammed Hot Shot into the wall pinning him there with his magic.

"Now hold still." He said as he took aim with is knives. Hot Shot struggled but to no avail. Gadget took careful aim making sure to compensate for Hot Shot's squirming. He threw the first knife and was rewarded with a scream as it hit home pining Hot Shot's wing to the wall.

"Wow mom what kind of prize do i win now!" Gadget said. Gadget suddenly felt woozy. Oh no not now! He thought as his vision began to fade in and out. He looked up to see Hot Shot struggling with the knife in his wing.

"Oh no you don't! "Gadget screamed as he threw more knives at Hot Shot. He screamed as his body was riddled with knives. They sliced threw him lice a hot knife through butter. Lucky for Hot Shot he wasn't his any where vital. But it hurt like hell to be skewered with a bunch of knives. He couldn't move however because he was pinned to the wall. Gadget was beginning to fade in and out of consciousness. He soon found himself lying on the cold stone floor unable to move anymore. Well how about that. His eye's began to go back to normal as his anger faded away. And as his anger faded so did his life as his blood began to pool around him.


7:03 P.M.

The group had finally made there way to the cell. They had to hold there breath however. The scent of blood was thick in the air. Celestia lit her horn as the entered the cell and they all stopped in there track's. There in utter agony was one pony that was supposed to be dead and another that was supposed to be in jail. And there on the floor not moving was Gadget.

"Gadget!" Midnight said as she ran to his side. She rolled him over on his back and held his head in her hooves. No! No! please!

"Gadget!" She said shaking him.

"Come on wake up." She said as tear's began to slide down her face.

"Come on. Come on!" She screamed. His body did nothing. His eye's starred blankly at her glassed over. His smile was still on his face. Midnight looked to the Princess.

"Celestia. Please." She said as she looked up to the monarch. Celestia snapped out of her shock and ran over to Gadget. She knelt down and scanned his body. She had a look of deep arrow as she scanned his entire body. Her looked worsened as she finished. Then she shook her head.

"I-i-i'm sorry Midnight." She said as she got up, tears streaming down her cheek's. Twilight looked on in shock. No there was no way. Midnight just sat there cradling Gadget's head in her hooves. She was in shock. It can't be. He can't be dead. He just Can't! Soon she became angry.

"NO!" she shouted.

"You can't do this to me!" she said pounding on Gadget's chest. She cried ash she hit him over and over.

"How can you do this to me!" Again.


"You were supposed to protect me!" Again.

"Who's going to be there for me!?" she wined as she hit him once more. Then she charged her hooves up with electricity. He used all of her might to hit his chest this time. To her surprise ans her hooves made contact with Gadget he jumped up screaming in pain.

"What the buck was that!" he yelled as he hit the floor. He looked around. He saw the shocked face's of Midnight, Twilight, and Celestia all looking at him.

"What happened?" he moaned rolling over to go to sleep.

"No! no! no! no! no! no! no! Don't go to sleep!" Midnight said as she dragged Gadget to the bloody metal door. Gadget meanwhile was fighting to stay awake. Midnight's voice was fading in and out.

"C-me -n s-a- w-t-m-!" Soon his life flashed before his eye's and darkness consumed his world.

The End.

For Now.

Theme Music for Season 1. LINK.

PreviousChapters Next