• Published 13th Sep 2015
  • 9,288 Views, 486 Comments

The 7th Element. Season 1: The Magi-Tech Pony - Rojack79



Follow Gadget, a changeling who is actually a human, as he sets out on a quest to live his new life in Equestria to it's fullest.

  • ...
61
 486
 9,288

PreviousChapters Next
Act III Chapter 2: Fall Weather Bring's Pony's Together Part 2.

4, 2, 1000, C.E.
Ponyville.
12:00 P.M.

Gadget had been locked in his basement for two whole hours now working on his suit. He had just gotten the inertial dampener's back up and running and was now working on the anti-gravitational spell's.

"Stupid cocky piece of OHHH" Gadget pulled his hoof back as he felt a sharp pain pass through his arm. He brought it up to his face and saw he had a cut at the base of his hoof. He sighed then went and got some gauze and a clamp.

"Well well what do we have hear?" Gadget froze mid step as he looked around. He was alone in his basement. So who was he hearing in his head?

"Oh have you forgotten about me?" Gadget spun around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Over here." He spun around again. The only thing he saw was his work desk.

"That's it. Come Closer." He tentatively made his way to the desk and looked around. He saw nothing but a few tool's. A screw driver, a mallet. A cordless drill. And a,

"Mirror." He looked around again.

"Look in the mirror." Slowly Gadget grabbed the mirror and looked into it. He only saw himself looking confused. Then in a flash his face changed. His eye's glowed red and his confused look was replaced with an evil grin.

"AHHH!" He screamed as he chucked the mirror away from him. It shattered into lot's if tiny little piece's and Gadget ran from it up the stair's and out the basement as evil laughter filled his head. As soon as he stepped out of the basement his head was clear and his family was looking at him with concern.

"Sweety are you all right?" His mother said as she came up to him. She felt his head.

"You don't have a fever. Are you feeling ok?" His dad came up to him now. He shook his head.

"I...uh...I don't know." He said in a confused tone. He looked off into space as his brain tried to find an explanation.

"Son is something wrong?" Sky said. Gadget looked at his parent's. What could he tell them? That he was suddenly hearing voice's and seeing thing's?

"I...uh...I think i need to rest." He said as he made his way to the couch. His parent's looked on as Gadget climb onto the couch and shut his eye's.

"Oh what could possibly be wrong now?" His mother said as she and Sky made there way into the kitchen. Sky just shook his head.

"I don't know honey. But maybe its one of those thing's he need to take care of on his own." He said as he took a sip of some coffee. Ruby starred at her son.

"I do hope your right Sky."


4, 9, 1000, C.E.
Ponyville.
9:54 A.M.

The race started in 6 minute's and Gadget was still nowhere in sight. Midnight was at the starting line looking for him. Oh were are you Gadget?

"So i see you just couldn't resist me eh?" Oh hell! Midnight didn't now what hell was but she had heard Gadget mention it a few time's before. She would have to ask him about it later. Right now she had to deal with a huge phallus with leg's. She turned around and jumped back as Hot Shot was literally right next to her.

"Haven't you ever heard of personal space?" She shouted at him. He just smiled.

"Yes and right now i want to be all in your's." He said winking his eyebrow's. If she would not get disqualified for doing so Midnight would have hanged Hot Shot in a tree by his favorite appendage. But as it stood she could not harm him until after the race.

"Did i miss anything?" Came a voice from behind Midnight. Oh thank the maker! she turned to Gadget only to do a double take. Something was off about him. His eye's looked different. They were normally sapphire but now they looked purple? Maybe its the light? His whole demeanor was off. He looked disheveled and his face showed little hint's of anger every now and then. Namely when ever he looked at Hot Shot who brushed off the Unicorn's look's with a smug grin.

Gadget could feel the confidence oozing off of Hot Shot like a radiator. It made him want to puke. The nerve of this stallion was enough to drive him to want to bury him in a deep dark hole. Gadget got between Midnight and Hot Shot. Midnight backed up a bit. She could feel something was wring with Gadget but she held her tongue.

"So the Dork finally grew a pair. Nice." Gadget got close to Hot Shot's face.

"Look punk i don;t give a shit who you think you are." He pointed a hoof at Midnight.

"If i find you hitting on her again i'll rip off your damn wing's and shove them so far down your throat you'll be flying home with your ass!" Hot Shot just stood there. Just who does this nerd think he is? He was about to say something but luckily for him the pre-warm up bell for the race had sounded.

"Well then why don't we let the race do the talking for us?" Hot Shot said as he went to the starting line. Midnight just looked at Gadget. Ok something is definitely wrong with him. She fallowed him to the starting line. I better keep an eye on him. She lined up next to Gadget placing him between her and Hot Shot. He meanwhile was stretching in such a way that he left nothing to the imagination.

"Like what you see?" He said as he caught her starring. Her eye's snapped back to starring in front of her. Her blush was not helping matter's. Stupid! stupid! stupid! Gadget just growled. He was about to go over there and teach Hot Shot a lesson he would never forget but then the announcer decided to intervene.

"Attention Racer's!" Everypony's attention was on the voice.

"The Annual Running of The Leave's will be starting in exactly Five Minutes. Please get to your designated starting position's." As everypony made there way to there starting area Gadget had a slight snag in his already foul mood. Hot Shot and Midnight were in the back, practically alone. He saw another pony make there way to the back and fallowed them.

"Excuse me good Sir but could i trouble you a bit?" Gadget said a malevolent smile on his face as he got the pony to fallow him to a small patch of tree's.


Oh dear Celestia were is a baseball bat when you need one? Midnight said as she tried to block out Hot Shot's constant rambling about his many victory's. Or a crowbar. Hell i'll settle for a study tree branch right about now. As she began to scan for any nearby blunt object to bean Hot Shot over the head with she was Gadget make his way towards them. Oh thank the maker! Then she took a closer look at him. What is that on his coat?

As he got closer she couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. He had a scary grin plastered on his face. That combined with his now glowing red eye's was making her feel more uncomfortable than she was now being stuck with Hot Shot. Wait why is he coming to the back? I thought he was up front?

"Hey there Gadget." She greeted him as he stopped in front of her.

"Hello Midnight." He said in a monotone voice. He was close enough now that she didn't have to ask about his coat. She could smell the tell tale trace's of blood. What in the hell is going on here!?

"Um Gadget?" She said now very nervous.

"Yes Midnight?" He said still wearing that creepy smile and still using that creepy voice.

"Um were is Thunder Lane?"

"Oh he had a little accident and couldn't make it." He said as he took his place beside Midnight. She was paralyzed with fear now. What did he do?


"Listen to me." Gadget said as his eye's glowed green.

"Yes Sir." Thunder Lane said as his eye's two began to glow green.

"Your going to drop out of the race."

"I am going to drop out of the race."

"Your going to tell them that you have a family emergency and have to leave."

"I'm going to tell them that i have a family emergency and that i have to leave."

"Good. Now go." Thunder lane walked off looking every bit the part of a zombie focused on it's one goal.

Then Gadget began to get a headache. He felt wetness on his fur and looked down to see drops of blood. He brought a hoof to his face and felt his nose.

"Well i can't do that all to often."


"Racer's Are You Ready?" The Announcer called out. A loud stomping of hooves on the ground was the only reply.

"Allrighty then."

"On your marks. Get set." BANG!! "GO!" All at once a surge of pony's swept threw the starting point. The race hag begun.


10:45 A.M.

45 minutes in and Gadget was still keeping pace with Hot Shot. What in equestria did that dork eat this morning? A whole Apple Tree?


11:45 A.M.

Gadget was still going. Midnight being an Alicorn could keep up with him easily. Eventually Hot Shot had to give up. The pace they were setting was to much for him. Gadget smiled as he passed him leaving him in the dust.


12:00 P.M.

The race was over. Gadget and Midnight passed over the finish line and Gadget collapsed onto the ground. Oh no. Gadget's parents came over shaking there head's.

"Well look's like he ran himself ragged." Sky said as he scooped him up on his back chuckling.

"I--think---that---something---is --wrong." Midnight said as she caught her breath.

"What do you mean deary?" Ruby said.

"I think we should take him to the hospital."


A little while later Gadget was resting on a soft hospital bed. Nurse Red Heart was looking over his chart. She looked over it and shook her head. She then went out into the waiting room.

"Well guy's i am really stumped." She said as Gadget's friends and family stood up.

"You mean you can't tell us what's wrong with him?" Ruby said.

"I'm afraid not. Not without a few scan's, X-Ray's and MRI's. And even then the results will take a few week's to get back."

"well then let's do it." Sky said. The nurse shook her head.

"Ok. Let me make some call's."

"Perhaps i can help with that." All of the pony's looked to the front door's of the hospital to see Princess Celestia.

"Princess." Twilight squeaked as she bowed to her mentor. Celestia laughed.

"That is quite all right little one. i am merely here for a social visit." She said as she looked towards the medical room's.

"How is he nurse?" She asked. Nurse Red Heart looked sheepish.

"Well your majesty i don't know. We have all of the equipment but the results will take time." Celestia looked at all of the pony's. they all had worried look's on there face's. It is amazing how much influence one individual can have on a group.

"Well then there isn't any time to loose." Celestia set to work on helping out the situation as best as she could.

PreviousChapters Next