• Published 13th Sep 2015
  • 9,242 Views, 486 Comments

The 7th Element. Season 1: The Magi-Tech Pony - Rojack79



Follow Gadget, a changeling who is actually a human, as he sets out on a quest to live his new life in Equestria to it's fullest.

  • ...
60
 486
 9,242

PreviousChapters Next
Act:II Chapter 1: A New Dawn.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. sorry for taking so long to get this story going again. It might not feel like such a long time but for me it was to long of a wait so here you go. The beginning of Act II, The Adventure's of Nightmare Moon and Friend's. P.S. Sorry if this is not my best chapter. I did not work on this one in 1 go like i did with all of the other's. Some issues with work got in the way.

Feb, 1, 1000, C.E.
9:00 A.M. Ponyville.

Gadget briskly walked down the street to his new favorite hangout, Sugar Cube Corner. It had been 3 whole days since the princess's had sent nightmare moon to ponyville. To say that she had a warm welcome was an....understatement.

Jan, 29, 1000, C.E.
3:00 P.M. Ponyville.

After Nightmare had passed out from running around Gadget's tower trying to give him a concussion he had taken her upstairs and put her to bed. He went back down stairs and sat on his couch. OH Great. JUST GREAT!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?! Gadget was stuck in a huge pickle. OH God Princess's what were you thinking! Gadget sat there wondering just what to do. He sat there and came up empty. Then he heard a knock on his door. Just who could that be? He got up and trotted to the peephole. Bouncing outside of his door, with a gift basket and, no doubt a party invitation, was Pinky Pie. What is she---- CRAP!!!!!

Gadget was having a mini mental breakdown right now. NO! NO! NOOOOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!

"OH Gadget!!!!" Pinky's voice cut through the air like a knife. And that knife had just embedded itself into Gadget's brain. He calmed down, took a deep breath,-"Smmmm in, whoooooo out."- and approached the door. He opened it just a crack and peeked outside. He saw nothing? He then opened it all the way and even looked around outside. Where the hay did she go? He looked around but the party pony was gone. he shut the door slowly and--

"HELLO!!!"

"AAHHHHH!!!" Let out the most unstallion scream he had ever heard. Right as he turned around to go back to his couch he came face to face with pinky pie. While Gadget was getting over his heart attack, pinky was sitting there on the floor twiddling her hooves around.

"So whatcha do'in tonight?" She asked a wide smile plastered on her face. Gadget just looked at her with a face that could kill. His breathing had finally calmed down and he was looking up to the second story. Good she isn't awake. His eye's roamed back to Pinky who was still looking for an answer.

"Not much, Why?" He asked in an angry, stern voice. Somehow Pinky's smile got even bigger. That really freaked Gadget out. So much so that he inched back into the couch.

"Well, according to my pinky sense there's a new pony in town!" She said excitedly bouncing around Gadget's living room.

"Ya about that." Gadget said rubbing the back of his head. Pinky stopped bouncing and began to give Gadget a stern look of her own.

"Whaaaat?" Pinky said stretching her face towards Gadget's own. He was very visibly freaked out about this. His eye's were as big as dinner plate's and he was sweating profusely.

"Uhh--uhhh-uum n-n-n-nothing p-p-p-pinky. i-i-i-i'll b-b-b-be t-t-there." He said putting on a fake smile. Slowly Pinky withdrew her face back to its proper location on her shoulder's and she backed out of Gadget's house. He went to go shut the door when Pinky's head popped back in. He flinched away from the door and stared at her. She took her front hoof, pointed at her eye and then at him. He vigorously nodded his head and her's slowly slipped back out the door. He just stood there shocked at what just happened. He finally got up the courage to just use his magic on the door. Screw the inevitable headache. That mare needs to go to a mental hospital. And i need a drink!

Gadget unstuck himself from the door mat and went into his kitchen. He opened the fridge and found what he was looking for. Ah good old Apple Family's Hard Apple Cider. Just what i need. He grabbed the beverage in his hoof and trotted back to his couch. He sat there drinking his Cider until his uncle came down stairs.

"Wow champ what's got you so worked up now?" His uncle went and sat next to him. Gadget looked at his uncle and shook his head.

"If i had just one word to some it all up it would be Pinky." His uncle shuddered. He remembered when he had first met the mare. He had assumed she was having a sugar rush and left it at that. Then he went to her party she had thrown for him. By the end of the night he was puking his gut's out in the ally way behind sugar cube corner. The next mourning he had a sugar induced hanger over so bad he couldn't speak properly. He ended up in bed for two whole day's and even after those two day's he was sure his sugar levels would never be the same again.

His uncle nodded his head in sympathy.

"Ya nephew i can understand that."

"But that's not even the worst part if you can believe that." He nodded his head to upstairs.

"The party is for her." His uncle raised an eyebrow.

"So have you finally decided to settle down and give your mom and dad those grandchildren they oh so despratly want?" Gadget face went from black to red in a second.

"I--wha--no--it's---" Gadget stammered as his uncle laughed his head off. He finally caught on and stopped stammering. When his uncle was done he picked himself up off of the floor and rejoined Gadget on the couch, a smirk on his face.

"So all joking aside." His uncle said with a straight face. "Who is she?" Gadget looked from his uncle to the stairs.

"She's ahh she's oh boy." He explained the situation to his uncle not leaving out a single detail. His uncle just sat there not moving a muscle through out the whole story. When Gadget was over he just had one question.

"So what do you think i should do? Should we go to the party and try to act like nothing ever happened or do you think it would be best to just call the whole thing off?"

His uncle rubbed a hoof on his chin. Gadget knew he was deep in thought when ever he did this.

"Well." His uncle went back to his normal cheery self. "I think you should just go. You might be surprised just how forgiving some pony's can be." Gadget was now thinking up a plan to get nightmare to the party without her suspecting a thing.

"Ah ha I've got it.!"


6:30 P.M. Gadget's Tower.

"So tell me again Knight what shall i have to expect at this this Ceremony of Joy?"Nightmare asked as she and Gadget made there way down the road to the bakery. Gadget had told Nightmare that there was going to be a Ceremony to commemorate a special pony in town. He had also said that they were both invited as guest's. At first she objected stating that a, "A Queens place is not with her subjects above them." Gadget stared at her for a sec. Then he came up with a clever ruse.

"Well my queen."-He snickered to himself.-"Shall we go amongst the subjects and delight in the festivity's of the millennium?" He said hoping to appeal to her vanity. Her face was not easy to read but her emotions were an open book. She was contemplating his words carefully. She was feeling a bit of joy, fear, pride, and uncertainty. Finally her expression went from confusion to one of acceptance.

"All right then Knight, we shall depart from your tower hence forth at the appropriate time. We shall not be late for our first audience with the public." With her piece said and done she went back to the second floor to prepare herself for the "party". Gadget breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was to close." He to went to prepare for his role in this whole charade. In the end Gadget was decked out in his MK6 Armor, but now he had his sword strapped to his back in a custom sheath of his own invention. He had to replace his jet pack but he did not feel like flying much today anyway. He was at the door waiting for Nightmare wondering what was taking her so long.

"Mare's and there look's." He mumbled to himself. He heard a sound of hoof steps descending the stairs and turned to look at his guest. And he was still looking as she made it to the ground floor. She looked so different from her other more scary self. Now that she was the same size as any other pony she was easier to approach. Now that she was dressed up for a part or a Ceremony as she had put it she was absolutely stunning.

"What?" She asked him as she glided across the floor to the door, Gadgets eye's still glued to her impressive figure. Gadget could not look away. The once fierce looking Nightmare moon was completely gone. Her normally black as night coat of fur was replaced with a Cerulean colored coat, her mane was a pale shade of Fuchsia that fell over her now normal looking goldenrod toned eye's in two bangs. Her mane was cut short coming up to shoulder length.

"You look beautiful." He said softly. Nightmare blushed at his remark but she held her head high.

"Thank you Knight." Her face suddenly broke into a devious grin. "So shall we go forth and become the envy of the town?" Gadget opened the door for her and together the two departed for the party. A few Minutes before the two made it to sugar cube corner.


"So Tell me Knight. What shall we expect at this Ceremony of Joy?" Nightmare said as she held her head high, ignoring the stare's from all of the stallion's walking through town. Gadget was kind of glad Nightmare was so pretty-- cute--hot-sexy- beautif-.. He held his head for a little while trying to get the pictures of her out of his head and focus. on her question.

"Knight are you OK?" Gadget looked up to see Nightmare looking at him with concern on her face?

"Um ya Nightmare. I am. Thank's." He said giving her a reassuring smile. She extended her hoof and he took it as he got up from the ground. When he got his mind together he answered her question.

"Well at this event you should expect a lot of attention." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Well that is obvious." Nightmare remarked as she looked around to see the sight's of the town. She made a mental note of a nearby park she wanted to go and explore later.

"And you should probably be prepared to take a lot of flack for your last appearance here." He made as an off handed comment. Nightmare looked at him for a second and then she realized what he meant. She shook her head.

"The townsfolk will have nothing to fear from me." Gadget smiled at this.

"Because now i shall rule over this world not with an iron hoof but with a soft smile and a dagger in hand." Gadget's smile vanished as he looked at Nightmare who was looking back at him, a stern look on her face.

"Wh--ho--no--yo--" Gadget was cut off by Nightmare's Laughter which was shocking coming from well her. Gadget just stared at Nightmare. He was confused but also quit relieved.

"Oh the look on your face was priceless!" Nightmare laughed as Gadget's face relaxed into a soft smirk. He shook his head and chuckled at his jumping to conclusion's.

"Well i should go and change my armor." Gadget said to himself.

"What? Why?" Nightmare said as she puzzled the answer to this strange choice of words. Gadget was looking at nightmare with an are you serious look. Then he remembered why she would not know that phrase.

"Nothing." Gadget said as he continued to walk to there destination. The two walked in silence for a time, Nightmare still looking around from time to time letting out a soft "ooh" or "aww" at some random everyday thing that Gadget came into contact with every time he came to town. In all honesty he found it cute and funny how fascinated she seemed with everything around her. Both pony's were so enthralled with thought's of the party that they did not notice they were being fallowed.


6:30 Just as Gadget and Nightmare leave his home.

From the shadows of the forest a lone pony watched as his target left there residence.

"This is Fleet Wing to, control, come in control."

"Fleet Wing this is control, report, over." Fleet Wing watched as his targets made there way into town.

"Target's are on the move. I repeat. Target's are on the move. Moving to follow."

"Control copy's all. Over and Out."

7:00 P.M. Sugar Cube Corner.

As soon as Nightmare stepped a hoof into Sugar Cube Corner she knew something was not right. Just what is going on hear? There was a sudden explosion of sound and the a bright flash of light blinded Nightmare to the threat of whoever was attacking the alicorn and her Knight.

PreviousChapters Next