• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 3,925 Views, 103 Comments

Doing Hurtful Things to My Waifu - Cocaine



Ever wondered how to properly ruin a relationship?

  • ...
44
 103
 3,925

Step three: Hitting Her

I was not, in absolutely no sense of the phrase, a "Morning Pony". I fucking hate waking up at five in the morning. Seeing Rainbow Dash all gitty and ready for the day, running through the house and taking five minute showers wasn't helping my mood.

"You should take a shower!" She yelled from downstairs.

"I'll take one if I fucking want one," I said through gritted teeth as I swung open the bathroom door. For good measure, I slammed it.

I wasn't hearing any Rainbow rambles after that, which gave me some peace to go through the cabinet and find my toothbrush and paste.

"Honey, are you okay?" Rainbow squeaked from the other side of the door.

I should probably lock it. I thought as I turned to her voice. "I'm fine, Rainbow Dash."

It's been a while since I called her by her birth name, and by hearing it from me, I could feel her hurt. "Oh, okay. Just...make sure to use that new shampoo I bought you! It's supposed to make your mane nice and smooth, just how I l-"

"Yeah I got it," I interrupted mid-brush. I fucking hate talking with my mouth full of paste. Tastes like shit. Actually, this stuff tastes like shit.

"Uhm..." Rainbow muttered from behind the door. I could hear her fidgeting.

"What?" I asked with very distinct, very clear annoyance.

Rainbow pursued regardless, which only fueled my fumes. "Is...is everything okay? You've been acting weird...at Sugarcube Corner yesterday and...now uhm...I don't know, you just sound annoyed."

I sighed and continued brushing my teeth.

The door opened slowly and the cyan pegasus poked her head in. "Honey? Did you hear me?"

"Ya," I replied with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"...Are you annoyed with me?" She asked in the most gentle, sweetest voice her vocal cords could allow. It pissed me off.

"No," I replied without breaking eye contact with my own reflection.

"Are....are you sure? Because you don't so-"

"Oh my Celestia!" I abruptly shouted and tossed my brush in the sink. Rainbow visibly shrunk. "Yes! You're annoying me! Now please, at least let me wake up before you bug the fuck out of me."

Rainbow Dash curled up and began to cry, looking at the floor as she did so. "B-b-b-....but....W-w-why...? What...did I do?" She whimpered with quivering lips.

I stared down at her with my cold eyes. "You want something to cry about?" I threatened with both a raised hoof and dark, horrible glare.

Rainbow's face was of complete and total shock. "Wh-...what?"

Ugh, and that's what pisses me off most! You used to be real fucking cool and now you're as fragile as paper. I thought and without a second's notice, I brought my hoof down and struck her across the face.

Blood spurted and landed on the floor, but no pony was around to help her. She whimpered and cried before she finally looked up at the striker. "D-....did you just..." She put a hoof to her cheek and brought it back to her eyes, seeing blood. "Hit me...?"

I stared down at her.

Without another word, Rainbow Dash ran out the bathroom door and bolted out the front.

See? I thought to myself and went back to brushing my teeth. Too soft.