• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 3,922 Views, 103 Comments

Doing Hurtful Things to My Waifu - Cocaine



Ever wondered how to properly ruin a relationship?

  • ...
44
 103
 3,922

Step four: Insulting her

It was another day, just like any other in Ponyville. Sitting across from her at Sugarcube Corner again and I am going to be honest, it sucks.

At least she's not talking...

"Honey..." She used that sweet voice again.

Celestia damnit. I thought this was going to be relaxing. "What?" I hissed towards her with my eyes elsewhere.

She noticed this but pushed forward anyway. "Uh....I...got accepted," She said with a very weak, scared smile.

"To?" I asked with my eyes scanning over the various mares in the shop.

She noticed this too, her smile wavering slightly. "Uhm...the Aerial Superiority University."

I turned to her with a grin. "College?" She smiled. "What are you going to college for?" She frowned.

"I- uhm..." She stuttered, putting her hooves together and doing her best to keep eye contact. "Stunts, and...uhm, Astronomy, and...I wasn't sure about the rest."

I laughed and pointed a hoof at her. "Stunt-work, okay, but Astronomy? What the hell do you know about that?"

She let her mouth hang open slightly and looked to the ground. "...Yeah, it was a stupid idea. Maybe I should just...not go to college." She wiped her muzzle and sighed.

"Ya," I agreed and averted my gaze- which happened to land on Pinkie- and I laughed deliberately once again at Rainbow's expense. "Fastest in Equestria alright, fastest in bed."

Rainbow's eyes went wide and she looked around the room. Nopony else was reacting to the insult. She leaned forward and stared at me. "H-...how could you say that!?" She tried keeping her voice down.

I sighed and looked back at her. Oh great, she's about to cry again. I thought in annoyance and put both my hooves on our table. "What? It's true."

Rainbow Dash's lips quivered as she fumbled her words. "I-I...Th-...This isn't..you...? You wouldn't say something like that..."

I rolled my eyes. Here we go, I saw this shit coming. "Rainbow Dash," She winced. "Look at yourself. You're about to cry in front of all these ponies."

She whimpered and ducked her head in a corner, wiping her face. "S-...sorry..."

I sighed and stood up from my seat. "I'm going home. Clean yourself up," I slid her a couple napkins and trotted towards the door.

There weren't many ponies in the shop, so I assumed the little scene Rainbow put on went unnoticed.

Until I felt a very strong stare by a particular pink maned mare.

Try me bitch. I thought as I swung open the door and left.