• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 3,921 Views, 103 Comments

Doing Hurtful Things to My Waifu - Cocaine



Ever wondered how to properly ruin a relationship?

  • ...
44
 103
 3,921

Step five: Telling Her I Hate Her

I was getting real sick of Rainbow's whimpiness after that day. When we first went out, things were great. We had fun playing pranks, she was tough and independent. Then she started getting on my flank about something and trying to over-manage my own life when she should have been thinking about hers.

And there we were, laying in bed together. I couldn't recall then and I couldn't recall now the last time we did anything sexual, but it definitely wasn't going to be after how she was acting. I hated fragile mares.

"Honey..."

Oh my fucking Celestia can I get one night of just nothing?

Rainbow turned over and looked at me. Her eyes looked like they had been dried up and her hooves were brought up to her chest. If this hadn't been the billionth time I'd seen it, it would've been cute. "Can we talk?"

Hmph...At least she's asking. "No," I said with one eye open.

Rainbow gulped and proceeded to scoot closer. "Can...you at least tell me what I am doing wrong...?"

I sighed and opened both my eyes lazily. "Not now...It's so damn late."

She perused despite my polite request. "B-b...but, you said we could talk tonight, and...I don't want this relationship to fall apart. I want to change, for you."

How fucking pathetic.... I groaned and continued in my sleepy defense. "Just...not tonight. I don't want to talk about your shit right now."

She looked hurt, but significantly less so. It seemed she was getting used to it. "If...not tonight, then when? Tomorrow? A week? No, now...please....so I can be the mare you want?"

I rolled my eyes and stared at her. "You are starting to piss me off," I complained and clenched my eyes shut, hoping in vein I'll suddenly fall asleep.

"Come on, sweety...I know I can do better! You...I...I really want us to be happy together. Just...tell me what to do."

"Fuck, okay. Know what I want?" I suddenly got out of my cozy spot and looked at her in those worn-out magenta eyes. "I want you to shut the fuck up. Stop trying to be the perfect mare, and just fucking relax."

Her lips began to quiver again. Ugh...here we go again! I thought. "You...didn't have to say it like that..."

"Oh boo-hoo. Just...ugh, go to bed." I ordered and plopped back with my face in a pillow.

She gulped and turned over.

For a moment, just a moment, I thought it was over. Then, "Do you hate me?"

"FUCK OH MY CELESTIA YES I HATE YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!"

And there went the waterworks. Rainbow whimpered, cried, squeaked, curled up and cried some more.

No fucking way I can sleep with this shit. I thought as I got up from the bed and took the only blanket and pillow, trotting out the bedroom door.

I heard Rainbow whimper before I left, "B-b-b-..you...said y-y-...you love me...I love you...."

As far as I'm concerned, I didn't hear shit.