• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 448 Views, 2 Comments

Sisters Of Light And Dark - KommandoStalker



The more bloody and tragic backstory of how Equestria came to be along with how Discord was truly defeated.

  • ...
 2
 448

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23: The Good and Bad

Celestia woke up to shouting and cheering and as she got up and put her armor on, Luna was also up and doing the exact same thing.
"What's going on?" Asked Celestia out loud as the two sisters took up their weapons and rushed out of their room. They ran down the stairs as bodyguard Warriors accompanied them out of the tavern and into the streets of Alihorn.

And just as they looked to their right, a horn blew and they saw an assembly of Warrior ponies and the banners above their heads were that of the North Fiefdom. And leading the whole precession were-
"Welcome back Steeltrix, IronBlood, and LightningBolt!" Celestia shouted to the trio as they marched in perfect step.

Those very same Warriors were leading the small army that was accompanying them and she saw besides the many Warriors two figures that stood out.

When the precession had stopped before them, Steeltrix, IronBlood, and LightningBolt came forward and bowed as Steeltrix said," Princess Celestia, I come with Princess Crystal and King IronFace of the North Fiefdom, along with a single company of Warrior ponies."

King IronFace, half of his face hidden by an iron mask, came forward as he bowed to Celestia and Luna.

"Princesses, it is good to meet you in person. You have my thanks for your Warriors have done my kingdom a great service." Said IronFace.

Celestia and Luna bowed back as Celestia said," It is good that you have come to help us... At least I hope you are here to help us."

"I have come here to lend my kingdoms support in your efforts. In fact, I even ask that you accept my daughter, Princess Crystal, as perhaps one of your personal guard."

"We would be happy to oblige, King. Come, you must be tired and hungry from your journey here." Celestia said as she began to walk back to the tavern.

And as she walked along, Steeltrix, IronBlood, LightningBolt, and Princess Crystal, a alicorn pony wearing pure crystal armor and armed with two falchions, took up positions behind her and her sister as King IronFace followed and his Warriors reported to the barracks set up here.
King SoulStorm watched from his podium jutting out from Canterlot as he watched Cloudsdale slowly begin to spill forth rainbows. He hadn't seen a rainbow since the Age of Darkness ended and to see them gave him some happiness.

Then, a messenger pony arrived behind him and as he turned, the pony bowed and said," King SoulStorm, a message from General BloodHoof."

SoulStorm walked away from the podium as the messenger gave him the message and took a few steps back.

SoulStorm read the script with careful eyes and when he was done, he asked the messenger," Have you heard of any news lately? One that would be worrying?"

"I've heard only that the North Fiefdom has decided to split off from us and is helping some Rebellion.. I don't know if its true but it is worrying." The messenger said as he kept his head low.

SoulStorm nodded his head as he took the moment to think. So there were rebel ponies who were aiding the splinter armies in an effort to rebel against his rule. He turned back to the messenger as he asked him," Do you have some paper, ink, and perhaps a quill?"

The messenger quickly took the items out and SoulStorm took the items and quickly wrote a letter to General BloodHoof of orders he needed done soon. And then, after giving it to the messenger pony, he turned back and continued his gazing of the rainbows.

Such beautiful things even though they hold dark secrets.

PreviousChapters Next