• Published 19th Feb 2015
  • 447 Views, 2 Comments

Sisters Of Light And Dark - KommandoStalker



The more bloody and tragic backstory of how Equestria came to be along with how Discord was truly defeated.

  • ...
 2
 447

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: Soulstorms plans

The place was dark and gave off a feel of pure evil that would not leave you until it consumed your very soul. It also gave off this feeling of pure chaos and as SoulStorm looked around the darkness, he was pleased with how his engineers had done with it all.

Then, he raised a hoof and pushed down a lever that was next to him.

Suddenly, things began to click, something hissed, and a whirring sound was heard as torches and fire pits were suddenly ignited. As the light began to fill the space, it began to reveal what could only be described as complex machinery. All around the space, more and more systems for the whole machine was coming online and as SoulStorm gazed upon it all, a figure behind him said, “It is truly magnificent. Your engineers have done well with the plans you instructed them."

"Now, all it needs are the power sources. I have begun sending out couriers to send news and as time will go on, you shall become stronger." SoulStorm said.

"What shall we call this place?" Asked the figure.

SoulStorm gave it some thought.

"Cloudsdale. It shall be the beginning of a new era."

PreviousChapters Next