• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 499 Views, 4 Comments

Ever Wonder... - Sweets82



How does it feel to ever wonder you were blind since you were a child?

  • ...
3
 4
 499

We Can Be Friends, Right?

"Theia!" yelled a pony. I was still sleeping although the voice still yelled; I didn't think it will be day so fast! I opened my eyes and I saw my friend Destiny; It wasn't really a suprise since he is so overprotective of me. "Theia!"

"What?" I asked. I touched my head and that's when I fell something warm and wet in my hair; I saw my hoof and I saw blood! "Destiny! What is this!"

"Well... your going to be pissed off at me... so," said Destiny, nervously. I know Destiny, he has something hidden; like if he doesn't want me to know.

"Just tell me!" I yelled. I never yelled at a pony nor Destiny, but I was so desperate to know what happend. Destiny hid under his fluffly chest, he wasn't calm, serious or funny.

"Well... your mother saw the girl Euphony and..." Destiny stopped. He did a circle on the floor with his hoof, I could tell he was nervous. "Well... there about to kill Euphony."

My eyes were wide open, did he say "kill?"; No, no, no! They can't kill Euphony! She is sweet and kind. I got up, but there was some kind of magic spell that could keep still in bed. I tried to get out, but it just seemed to get tighter and tighter as I moved.

"I'm sorry Theia, but I'm afraid you'll be too late," said Destiny. Destiny didn't do anything and so did I; It was useless. I looked at the window and started to think if Euphony already passed away. A tear came out of my eye, I couldn't do anything as always. I always knew I was useless, why does my mom hide it I know she wish's I wasn't born.


"You sure about this Twi?" asked Applejack. "Wouldn't it hurt poor Theia's feeling's?"

Twilight rolled her eyes. She knew it was a bad thing and that it would hurt Theia, but she cares so much about her. Twilight got close to Euphony.

"What are you and your mother planning to do to my daughter!?" yelled Twilight. Euphony tried to get out of the prison twilight left her in; all the main six looked at her with disgrace. "Tell me!"

"Nothing!" yelled Euphony back. "I wanted to get her energy since she is the princess's daughter; the only way we could've saved our species from danger! My mother told me a lot about you, who are you that leaves her blind daughter all alone by herself!"

Twilight slapped Euphony; Euphony laughed as Twilight left a red mark on Euphony's face.

"Face it!" yelled Euphony. "You're scared of my mother, Aria, Sonata and even me. I can tell my mother was right by the look on your face, if I were you I wouldn't leave Theia even if I hated her!"

"You're right," replied Twilight. "I am afraid of you and your siblings, etc. That's why I'm going to execute you and the rest of your family! You should've stayed in the human world!"

Euphony laughed once again. Euphony didn't care is they killed her because she had been living the best days of her life with out energy.

"Go ahead," said Euphony. "I'm willing to make sacrifice's for Theia."

The main six were confused, why was she willing to make sacrifice's for her.

"But before you do," said Euphony. "I want you to take my eyes out when I'm dead and give them to Theia. That way she can she the whole world, I want her to see it better than me with happiness and joy; Not cruel and rotted.

Twilight didn't smile or said anything at all.

"I accept your request," said Twilight. "Your wish will come true."

Twilight and the others left accept for one pony. Fluttershy waited for everyone to go out, after that she looked at Euphony and smile. Euphony didn't smile back she nodded her head and stared at the wall.

"My, my aren;t you a sweetheart," said Fluttershy. Euphony looked at Fluttershy. "You are willing to sacrifice yourself aren't you?"

"Yeah," replied Euphony. "I'm not really like my mother, my mother just uses her magic and all that."

"Why didn't you use your magic?" asked Fluttershy.

"I don't want to hurt Theia." replied Euphony.

There was a dead silence between Fluttershy and Euphony. Euphony sighed and smiled at her newself.

"Anything for Theia," said Euphony to herself. "Anything."


"When is it?" I asked.

"Its suppose to be right now," replied Destiny.

I sighed as she looked out the window, i knew she was going to be late.

"Ok," said Destiny. "I will let you free as long as your with me."

"Ok," I sighed.

"We aren't going with Euphony, were just going to take a walk," replied Destiny.

Destiny let me loose and I started to get her muscles a bit warm since the ropes were too tight.

"Destiny?" I asked. "Can you bring me water please?"

"Oh sure," said Destiny. Destiny went to go get water.

I started to get out of the window and started to run towards the castle of friendship. I had to save Euphony, she was my only true friend I made by myself and I won't let her die!

"Move it Siren!" yelled a guard, to Euphony. Euphony started to move a bit faster as she got towards the table.

I finally got to the castle of friendship; it was close by so it wasn't that far away.

"No! Euphony wait!"

Everypony looked at me, even my mother and my aunt's. I realized that those words had come out of my mouth and I had to pay the price for that.

Author's Note:

Long time since the last chapter XD

Comments ( 2 )

This is awesome

Ooh I cant wait x3

Login or register to comment