• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 300 Views, 5 Comments

Doctor Whooves Book 1 - nastronamopony



A BIG BULE BOX FALLS OUT OF THE SKY WITH A FUNNY PONY INSIDE

  • ...
15
 5
 300

Chapter 1: A Blue Box

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...no it can't end like this no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" his arms and his head are surrounded and bursting out with gold like dust"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and hello what do I look like my han- no those are are are... hooves? oh what then I'm horse... my coat is... not GIGER WHEN WILL I EVER BE GINGER... but there is something important what is it what is it WHAT IS IT!... oh yes I'm crashin-"

"OK! Just got to deliver these last two packages and I'll be do-" BOOOOM!!! "WHAT WAS THAT" out of no where a blue box passes over the gray pegasus head making a wheezing sound and crashed in everfree forest. She heard the noise again but it was coming closer and closer and then.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! This is so much fun!! Oh hello there..... how did you get-" the doctor was cut off by the screaming gray pony.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she screamed.

"Oh right well you see I was crashing and you came through the doors and...... will you stop yelling ahhhhh you're driving me insane" the doctor said.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-" she had a muffled scream after the doctor put his hand over her mouth. The he pressed buttons and pulled some levers and everything calmed down.

"Thank you for shutting up now to calm you down even more why don't you tell me your name ,wait I'll go first I'm the doctor" he said with a calm voice.

"D Di Ditzy Doo." she said trying to calm down.

"Oh what a lovely name now, what were you doing before you came here." he said with a calm smile.

"Well I was putting t th the mail in all of the m m mail boxes in ponyvill" she said stuteringand calming down a lot more. The then question popped into her head "Doctor who?"

"Oh that is my name the doctor" he said with a grin.

"Wait. People call you the doctor?" asked Ditzy

"Yep. Why?" now the grin gone.

"It's just not a name but ok." she said a little anger in her words.

"wait...wait.. wait.. wait my ship was flying when you came in" he walked around Ditzy and when he saw her wings a big smile came on and he yell "PEGASUS!!! I'EV JUST MEAT A PEGASUS!!!" dancing around as he yelled it.

Ditzy look at him funny and said "yes I'm a pegasus so, stop acting like a colt just his new toy."

The doctor saw her eyes and said "not to be rude but what's wrong with your eyes" there it was he had crossed the line. he got slaped in the face yelling "Owwwwww! WHAT WAS THAT FOR." he was now rubbing his check.

"My eyes are fine.*starting to cry* you are just being mean whaaaaa!!!" she was crying.

the doctor looked down in sham and said "I'm sorry I just never saw eyes like yours... but they match you but enough of that where do you need to go hummmm oh wait you got wings so you can take it from here I hope just gotta land anddd done ok just walk out side" he said with a smile.

She walked out side and looked back to see a tiny blue box she run around the tiny blue box went in side look at the doctor and said "huuu.. its bigger on the in side" with a confused face while she said it.

He run up to Ditzy looked her in the face and said with a grin "he he knew you were going to say that, this is the TARDIS my well ship/time machine." then walked to the door and said "I never thought I'd be a horse" he said talking to him.

Then Ditzy said "You're a pony now I'm leaving good bye" after that she flew like she was in a race.

the doctor hoped out of the TARDIS took a deep berth tuned around to walk in side the TARDIS "POWWWW" the doors shut he tried to open the doors would not budge. He backed a way and said "Oh I see you're changing ok I will leave" he turned and walked to the town.

Ditzy delivered the last package she flew to her home after her work.

"I'm thunder bolt faster than rainbow dash" thunder bolt but her stuff down to rest under a tree then she fell a sleep. She woke up looked around everything seemed to be metal pony came over to her.

The metal pony looked at her and said "you are a pony you not important you will be upgraded" it turned and walked a way. She saw more ponies luckily she was skinny. Her hooves slipped right though she flew in a vent with out being seen. She saw a vent there was light she bucked open the vent and flew straight out. Not to far after her short flight she saw ponyvill the first pony was Ditzy. She flew up to her and said "I need help I saw metal ponies a an and they had o other ponies."

Ditzy looked at her and said "I know a pony that can help you" she walked with thunder bolt in the town then she saw the Doctor. She run up to the Doctor and said "I need your help this pony said she saw metal ponys" after she said that she showed her the pony.

The Doctor looked at her and said "do you remember where you were" with a face that looked like he know what she was talking about.

Author's Note:

the doctor WILL RETURN "In Fear of Cyber" after chapter 5 there will be Q/A so send me some questions

Comments ( 4 )

No. No no no.

...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What...I think my brain broke reading that description.

*snort*

P-please, g-go on...:rainbowlaugh:
~TOOWC

What T-T did I do wrong

Login or register to comment