• Published 25th Nov 2014
  • 2,026 Views, 31 Comments

Mind, Body and Soul - Crazy Laughter



The magic that sustained Fenrir has been dismantled and the three human spirits now reside within the princesses. Three broken souls held captive by magic Luna forced upon them, yet they assume their forgiveness? Humans do not forgive so readily.

Comments ( 6 )

>I am going to try and go darker...

It's already quite grim.

7303193

I take it as a personal challenge to try.

Soldier has evolved to : metaphysical titan!
Soldier used :"voice of nox" ; it is super effective!! (All enemies in area of influence are now inactive and sent to graveyard)
Soldier used :"voice of life" ; it is super effective!! (All allied and friendly monsters returned to full health with penalties: [confusion] in vocal range)

7305261

Just in case you thought Soldier’s word healed Luna, it ain't so. He ordered her to do anything and everything to survive, but Luna’s mental state after the fact triggered the "Pinkameena threshold" And made her lose any memory of it.

Either way, you got a chuckle out of me.

7559359


Would it be utterly insane to say that I kind of agree with you?

Well, the thing is that I have ideas and I want to vomit them onto paper, but when I try to put them in a long-term story, I end up moving on and introducing a new idea I find interesting out of nowhere. It's not a good thing and I feel like I should focus more on shorter stories because of that.

Well, to actually address your indignation on inserting stuff from Tokyo Ghoul into this story about magical horses and alien human spirit fragments torturing such ponies. I write with the mindset of everything written under the name of someone is written with the knowledge and perspective of that person, so Smuggler could very well explain what he'd created as an kakuhou, as that is what he based his idea on.

As for now, I am keeping myself motivated into writing this story by trying to up the dark shit in every chapter in some way.

Are you going to come back to this story?

Login or register to comment