• Published 12th Nov 2014
  • 2,173 Views, 20 Comments

Dogfight Over Equestria - Blastshot



A few pilots from WW2 end up in equestria. The rest of the war gets dragged in with them, but can they defend equestrian with just 5 planes?

  • ...
19
 20
 2,173

Worms and jets and bombers, oh my!

"See anything?" Asked Rick.

"No, we've been on patrol for hours!" Complained Patt.

"And I need to use the bathroom!" Added Henz. Patt was right. They had been on patrol for hours, and didn't see a thing. After the air raid was stopped, it had been quite, and almost looked peaceful, save for the burnt up wrecks on the ground.

"Hey, you guys see a crack sprouting out of the ground?" Asked Rick.

"OH! A CRACK IN THE GROUND! MOMMY, COME SA- OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!!!" Henz screamed, as a giant worm sprouted from the ground.

"THAT THING HAS TEETH!!" Shouted Patt. "Well, maybe that's normal here?" He added unsurely.

"Maybe, but it's headed straight for a town! Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but gonna kill it!" Shouted Jane. She performed an Immelmann and dived straight for the beast, firing all the way down. Just as she pulled up, a large tendril shot through the air, hitting the aircraft straight at the bottom. "That things armed! She shouted. The rest of the pilots dived for the monster, their Rolls Royce Merling engines screaming as they decended. They did this several times, taking turns. Eventually, Patt and Henz ran put of ammo.

"I'm getting sick and tired of missing that thing!" Raged Rick as he dived further in. He hit it, hard, and killed it, but he didn't pull up in time. "Woaoah!" He exclaimed as his propeller shredded into the ground. His plane slid on the ground, basically undamaged, but still torn up.

The rest of the pilots landed, with one question on their mind.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING!" They all shouted in unison, as Rick climbed out of his plane, deeply embarrassed.

"Um, ok, how about we all just forget about this, hook it up on the tow, and just get home, ok? It's almost 7:00, and we should get somewhere to sleep, ok?" They all agreed, and hooked up the hooks they modified on their planes to tow disable ones, and took off for ponyville.

Once they made it back, they started setting up shelter. It took them two hours, but they got it set up.

"You know you could have just asked for a place to sleep, right?" Twilight stated as she watched the pilots tuck into their wooden tents.

"Well, then what was my survival training for!?" Said Patt as he threw up his arms. Twilight led them each to her friends houses. Each house had a spare room, and they were all willing to let them sleep there.


--------THE NEXT DAY--------

"How'd ya sleep, Patt?" Asked Applejack as Patt walked into the living room.

"Fine, fine" replied Patt. "I'm gonna go check on my friends" he added, before exiting the house. The same happened in each other house, as the pilots met in what they called "not-so-peaceful meadow", where the airplanes were parked.

"Hey Drake! Check on the airplanes!" Shouted Rick.

"Alright" he replied, as the rest of the pilot filed into the abandoned house for breakfast. A few minutes later, he came in and said "well boys, everyone except me is outa ammo and almost outa fuel"

"I thought your airplane was wrecked!" Exclaimed Patt.

"Did you know there's magic here?" Said Drake in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Well I guess we won't be fit for co-" Rick was cut off by a wierd poof sound, as he found him and all the other pilots in a castle, standing in front of two regal ponies with Pegasus wings and unicorn horns. "Oh, hi Twilight!" said Rick upon seeing her

"It has come to my attention that humans, such as you, long believed myths, have been invading, and in your case, defending equestria. We thank you for this helpfulness, but why have you come here in the first place?"

"U-um, w-well" stuttered Patt, dawning upon him that these ponies were royalty. He finally cleared his throught and said "we don't know how we got here. We would very much like to go back, but we wouldn't like to leave you with our war. Doesn't matter though, we don't know how to get back anyways. But we have a slight problem"

"Oh?" Stated celestia.

"Everyone except me is almost out of ammunition and fuel" cut in Drake.

"Don't your contraptions run on magic?" She questioned.

"Well, back in our world, things like magic are just simple myths" he replied.

"Well how do these machines run?" She asked again.

"Well, there's this stuff called oil, you have that here don't you?" Said Rick. Every pony nodded.

"Nopony really knows what to do with it" said celestia

"Well, our planes run on that! And do you by any chance have copper mines? Or at least tin?"

"They were captured in a raid" said the princess.

"I'm gonna go teach some random blacksmith how to make bullets" said Drake, exiting the room, taking a bullet from his ammunition round, within an hour, 10 blacksmiths knew how to make bullets. They even built a machine to make them! But within an hour, the conference was over.

--------TWO HOURS LATER--------

"They upgraded our ammo rounds! We have 30 seconds worth of ammo now!" Exclaimed a very excited and almost healed Drake. "And scouters found an ammo factory out near some cheap knockoff of Manhattan!" He added. Their ammo was restocked, their fuel replenished, and they were ready for action. And then, out of nowhere, two B-17F Flying Fortresses appeared flying away from enemy lines, getting marauded by enemy fighters.

"SCRAMBLE!" Shouted Rick as everyone including Drake, darted for their planes. As they took off, they wondered whether the bomber was captured, or was a friendly.

"WoOOooAH MY GOD!" Shouted Rick as a speedy object sped straight over his cockpit, only after being shot at. And it wasn't Rainbowdash flying for her life. It had two long engines hanging under its wings, yet it had no propellers. The back of the engines glowed a blue aura. It resembled a... flying... cylinder. They broke formation and Rick took command. "Drake, you get up there and see if they're friendlies. Jane, chase off those scouts trying to draw our attention from the bombers! Patt and Henz, protect the bomber if Drake confirms it friendly! If it's an enemy and all this attack the bomber thing is just an axis hoax... blow it back to Berlin!" He commanded.

The bomber was confirmed friendly, and Jane went chasing two BF-109's. Then the object came again. It blew one of the bombers surviving four engines, and kept wreaking havoc, taking out the tail gunner.

"Jane, Patt, go take on that... penis thing... while me Henz and Drake take out the remaining 109's, ok?" Rick commanded

"Alright, let's go Patt." Replied Jane, as they dived after it. They managed to keep airspeed with it in the dive. They fired away, evtually hitting the things engine enough times that it exploded, taking the planes wing with it. It burned to the ground as the pilot parachuted out. The remaining fighters were quickly done away with, and the bomber landed in not-so-peaceful meadow. The pilots landed with them as the bomber taxied to the side.

Author's Note:

Ha, ha! Cliffhanger! Sorta... Thanks to greviousrommel for suggesting the ME-262! And thanks to flyingtigers40 for telling me about the problem with ammo supply!

Comments ( 4 )

5403655 well, I intended that to be stupid. Thanks for your help, but that part was just intended to sound and be stupid, just for the stupid part of the sense of humor that some people do have, and some people don't. And I forgot to mention, I did chapter one when I was 9 years old. I decided not to revise it because I'm just lazy like that. The only thing I took out was something else WAY to obnoxious and stupid to be in there. But then again, thanks for the help!

i love it so far keep it up

Please continue this.

"Jane, Patt, go take on that... penis thing... while me Henz and Drake take out the remaining 109's, ok?" Rick commanded

Umm...I think you mean dick.:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment