• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,789 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,789

Power Ponies No More

“Oh, this is ridiculous,” the Masked Matterhorn said. “I swear, I’ve passed this mirror five times.” She stopped walking when she heard a loud roar echoing from down the hall. “Hang on. I know that roar.”

Suddenly, the wall next to the Masked Matterhorn broke down. A large, hulking pony in a ripped costume was revealed when the dust settled.

“SADDLE RAGER,” the Matterhorn said. “Oh, boy. am I glad you’re like this. We can break through the walls and…”

Suddenly, Saddle Rager threw her arm towards the Masked Matterhorn. The Matterhorn didn’t see the arm and she was smacked forward. She got up and looked at Saddle Rager.

“Saddle, what’s gotten into you,” the Matterhorn asked. “Wait… You’re not in control! Saddle, you’ve got to calm down!”

Saddle Rager didn’t listen. Instead, she roared loudly and leaped toward her friend. The Matterhorn dodged and heard a voice.

“Someone call for a hero,” Zapp shouted.

Suddenly, the rest of the Power Ponies and Blue Star appeared from the broken wall.

“If anyone’s wondering,” Radiance said, “This guy is Blue Star and he’s agreed to help us.”

“Yeah, that’s great,” the Masked Matterhorn said. “NOW, HELP ME OUT! SADDLE RAGER’S GONE OUT OF CONTROL!”

“Hehehe,” a familiar voice said. The ponies looked and saw Anar D with a bag of popcorn. “Guilty.”

“Anar D,” Zapp said. “You did this?”

“I had to,” Anar D said. “I told you, I’m a slave to Pandora’s Box.”

“You talked to him,” Mistress Marevelous said.

“Not the matter at hand,” Zapp said. “Anar D, how do we help Saddle Rager?!”

“I can’t tell you that, kid,” Anar D said pointing up. “They won’t let me.”

The Sisterhood of Evil appeared out of nowhere with evil grins. The Mane-iac had Hum Drum tied up with her mane.

“The Sisterhood,” Zapp said.

“Well, it’s ain’t the princesses,” the Mane-iac said.

“Now that we’ve reunited,” the Sinister Sorceress said holding up the box. “Anar D, take them down!”

“I’m going to pretend you said please,” Anar D said before materializing a machine gun in his hands. “Just know this, girls: this isn’t my idea.”

The machine gun fired many bullets that the ponies had to dodge. The Masked Matterhorn saw a bullet and thought it suspicious that it was yellow. She picked it up and put it in her mouth.

“THIS IS CHEESE,” the Matterhorn shouted. “IGNORE IT!”

“Cheese,” Gryphon Galore asked. “Really?”

“These ponies look like they need dairy,” Anar D said. He pulled the trigger again, but nothing shot out. He looked inside and growled. “Jammed! Cheesy gun!”

“Now, await my command to…” the Masked Matterhorn said.

“CAN’T WAIT,” Fili-Second said before charging at the villains.

Anar D snapped his fingers and a brick wall appeared in front of Fili-Second at the last second. Fili-Second ran right into it while Anar D was laughing.

“AND ANAR D SAID LET THERE BE A BRICK WALL… and there was.”

“I got him,” Zapp shouted.

“Zapp, wait,” the Masked Matterhorn shouted.

“I’M BUSY,” Zapp shouted. She held up her amulet and shot lightning at Anar D. Anar D kept dodging.

“I’ve got a question,” Anar D said, “While you’re busy with us, who’s watching over your giant beast?”

The Power Ponies looked and saw Saddle Rager glaring her angry eyes at her friends.

“SADDLE RAGER, WAIT,” Radiance shouted. She shot a stream of energy from her bracelet and created rope.

The rope wrapped around Saddle Rager and tightened. Suddenly, Saddle Rager broke the rope apart and Radiance fell back.

“Are you all right,” Blue Star asked.

“I don’t understand,” Radiance said. “My rope is usually stronger than that.”

“Let me give it a shot,” Blue Star said.

His horn began to glow and he blasted a blue ray at Saddle Rager. At the last second, the Mane-iac picked up a mirror and used it to bounce the blast at the floor below Mistress Marevelous. The western hero slipped and saw bubbles on the floor.

“Soap,” Mistress Marevelous said. “He was going to turn Saddle Rager to soap!”

After a few more minutes of the Power Ponies tripping over each other, Anar D yawned.

“Well, that’s about enough mayhem for today,” he said. “We can leave the kid here and get the lead out.”

“WHAT,” Gryphon Galore shouted. “No! We have them at our mercy! We have to finish them now!”

“First of all, you’re not the villainess with the box, so I don’t have to answer to you,” Anar D said. “Secondly, they can’t die now. Trust me, it’s all planned out.”

“Very well,” the Sinister Sorceress said. “Mane-iac, drop the dragon.”

“Oh, poo,” the Mane-iac said. She released her mane and Hum Drum dropped to the floor.

“Toodles, Puny Ponies,” Anar D shouted. With a snap of his eagle claw, he and the Sisterhood of Evil disappeared.

“EVERYONE, STOOOOOOOP,” the Masked Matterhorn shouted.

Suddenly, Saddle Rager’s eyes turned back to normal. She looked around the damaged room and began to tear up.

“I’m sorry,” Saddle Rager said in a monstrous voice. “I… I need to go.” She jumped and made a hole in the ceiling. Her tears were seen.

“Saddle Rager,” Hum Drum shouted.

“Let’s give her time,” the Masked Matterhorn said. “In the meantime… ZAPP, FILI-SECOND, I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!”

“What did I do,” Zapp asked.

“Are you kidding me,” the Matterhorn said. “I was giving orders and you two didn’t listen to me!”

“I couldn’t afford to hesitate,” Fili-Second said. “The voice in my head said so after we played knock-knock jokes. He wasn’t very good at them.”

“I know that I could’ve beaten them on my own,” Zapp said. “I had the greatest power in this group. Anar D said so.”

“I had a flawless plan all thought out,” the Masked Matterhorn said, “And you did it all on the bases of a voice in your head and Anar D?!”

At the other side of the room, Mistress Marevelous confronted Radiance and Blue Star.

“That stallion is a loose cannon, Radiance,” the western said.

“Why, Marevelous, how could you say that,” Radiance gasped. “Blue Star didn’t mean to make you slip on soap.”

“It’s not that,” Marevelous said. “His specific spell was soap! He tried to turn Saddle Rager into a non-living thing!”

“It was a nervous reaction,” Blue Star said. “I had no idea the beast was your friend.”

“Good point,” Radiance said. “It was all a just a simple misunderstanding.”

“SIMPLE,” Mistress Marevelous shouted angrily.

All the Power Ponies were shouting at each other. Their arguing was full of volume and growing anger toward each other. Hum Drum tried to break up the fights, but he couldn’t be heard.

“ENOUGH,” the Masked Matterhorn shouted. Everyone fell silent instantly. “I put together this team to show every pony that even the most different ponies can work together. Now, I see I was wrong.” She raised her wings and hovered toward the hole in the sky.

“Matterhorn, wait,” Hum Drum called. “I’m sure we can find a middle ground. We can pick up this mess we’re in.”

“For now,” the Masked Matterhorn said, “But what about the next time we argue or the next or the next. It’s an endless cycle. Look, Radiance is clean. Mistress Marevelous doesn’t mind getting her hooves dirty. I belong back in Canterlot. Fili-Second belongs in the party circuit. Zapp is full of herself. Saddle Rager is only noticed when she changes form. We can’t be a team if we can’t be compatible. I’m sorry, Hum Drum, but as far as I’m concerned… the Power Ponies are over.” She hovered to the air and disappeared into the sky.

“Well, the farm needs me more than Maretropolis does,” Mistress Marevelous said miserably.

“I guess I should go pack,” Fili-Second said miserably. “Shouldn’t take me more than 2 seconds.”

“Well… Cloudsdale might be in need of some heroic deeds,” Zapp said.

“Radiance, I…” Blue Star said.

“I know,” Radiance said. “Let’s go.”

Being silent, all the Power Ponies left the room and sulked miserably. Hum Drum was alone in that circular room with broken mirror shards around him. He looked up at the moon and stars and began to tear up as the moonlight was shining on him.

Where did things go wrong,” he sang silently and sadly,

Why can’t we get along

How did the greatest friends turn into dust

When did the world seem strange

How did our lives just change

Where is the friendship and where is the trust

I know there was a chance

To change our circumstance

After all we’ve been through. After coming so far

The choices we made are bad

Made when we were confused and mad

Now, the friendship’s disappeared from the stars

We were close as kin

And nooooooow, we’re not

We went through thick and thin

So how is it we forgot

Why are we bitter

The shine can no longer glitter

Our friendship was important and it still is to me

I have no power

But I know that our

Choice in friends is what gives us our destiny

We were close as kin

And nooooooow, we’re not

We went through thick and thin

So how is it we forgot

Meanwhile, all the other Power Ponies were leaving Maretropolis in different directions. They took one look back at their city and sang individually.

What happened to our fun,” Fili-Second sang.

Is our friendship done,” Zapp sang.

How did everything just suddenly go wrong,” Mistress Marevelous sang.

I’m sorry that I lost control,” Saddle Rager sang.

My heart just gained a hole,” Radiance sang.

DID WE JUST FOREVER BREAK OUR BOOOOOOOOOOOND,” the Masked Matterhorn sang.

WE WERE CLOSE AS KIIIIIIIIIIIIN,” everyone sang,

AND NOOOOOOOOOOOW, WE’RE NOT

WE WENT THROUGH THICK AND THIIIIIIIIIIN

SO HOW IS IT WE FORGOOOOOOOOOOOOT

How is it…

How is it…

How is it we for… goooooooooooot,” Hum Drum finished.

Hum Drum curled up into a ball and started to sob. His cries echoed throughout the Hall of Mirrors.


At the city limits, Anar D looked through a periscope and saw the Power Ponies leaving.

“Excellent,” Anar D said in an evil tone. The periscope disappeared and stared into the horizon. “Just you wait another month, Power Punies. By then, you’ll all be done for. And then, the Harmony Gems will never be used against me ever again.” He materialized an umbrella and opened it, but it was open upside down. “Looks we might be due for a big ol’ storm of CHAOS!” He laughed loudly into the night sky full of pride and insanity.