• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,789 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,789

Missing Filli-Second

“Welcome to Fillidelphia,” Zapp said as she and her friends entered the city. “Not only does it have good food and entertainment, it’s also where Filli-Second is living currently. Is that right, Hum Drum?”

“According to my research, yes,” Hum Drum said. “Let’s make sure if we can’t find our friend.”

“She shouldn’t be that hard to find,” Radiance said. “Finding Filli-Second should be like finding a haystack in a haystack.”

“Let’s save that for when we find Mistress Marevelous,” Hum Drum said. “In the meantime, we’ve got a pink pony to search for.”

The Power Ponies split up around the city. They looked around for a few hours.

We’ve got a friend to fiiiiiiiind

We’ve got a friend to fiiiiiiiind

We’ve got a friend to find

We’ve got someone

That we’re looking for

She has to be somewhere

Behind any door

Or a window or an alleyway

We’ve got to find her sometime today

We’ve got a friend to fiiiiiiiind

We’ve got a friend to fiiiiiiiind

We’ve got a friend to find

We have a friend,” Radiance sang,

So where could she be

She shouldn’t be so hard,” Zapp sang,

For the three of us to see

If she exists,” Hum Drum sang,

She exists somewhere

She couldn’t have just vanished,” they all sang,

Out of thin air

WE’VE GOT A FRIEND TO FIIIIIIIND

WE’VE GOT A FRIEND TO FIIIIIIIND

WE’VE GOT A FRIEND TO FIIIIIIIND

WE’VE GOT A FRIEND TO…

FIND


The Power Ponies reunited at the town square.

“Any luck,” Zapp asked.

“Sorry,” Radiance said.

“Nothing,” Hum Drum said.

“Where is Filli-Second,” Zapp asked. “She’s got super-speed and she has a stand-out personality. Why can’t we find her?”

“That’s because no pony can,” a rough voice said. The Power Ponies looked and saw an orange stallion with a brown mane. Most of his body was covered with a black trench-coat and cowboy hat. He had a rubber chicken on his back.

“And you are…” Hum Drum said.

“My super hero name is… Slapstick,” the stallion said. He then extended his rubber chicken. “And this here is my sidekick: Stretch. I’m one of the heroes here in Fillidelphia.”

“Well, what do you mean when you say that no pony can find Filli-Second,” Zapp asked. “What happened?”

“It began a month ago,” Slapstick said. “I had just defeated my arch-enemy in battle of checkers. All of a sudden, Filli-Second ran to me and asked for directions to a hotel. I pointed it out and she ran off. For the next few days, she’s been assisting me in fighting crime. But I couldn’t help but notice that she kept missing her old team. She grew depressed. And then, yesterday, I came to her hotel room for a cup of sugar until I realized, she wasn’t there anymore.”

“Maybe she checked out,” Radiance said.

“Not according to the hotel records,” Slapstick said. “As far as security is concerned, Filli-Second is still in town. The problem is, no pony can find her. But my Slappy-Sense are tingling that she should be close by.”

“Slappy-Sense,” Hum Drum asked.

“It’s this 6th sense I have that I use as a guide,” Slapstick said.

“Sounds awfully like Filli-Second’s Filli-Sense,” Zapp said. “Anyway, we’ve got to find her. Do you think you can help us?”

“Oh, I don’t think so,” Slapstick said. Then, he pulled off his coat and hat revealing a yellow costume and brown mask over his eyes. His tone also changed from rough to excitable. “I KNOW so! Come on, every pony! Let’s go find that pony!” He then ran.

The Power Ponies noticed that Slapstick was running at super speed.

“Is it just me or does that guy remind you of…” Radiance asked.

“Let’s not envision it,” Zapp said. “Let’s just find Filli-Second.”


Meanwhile, in Maretropolis, the Sisterhood of Evil was still building their machine. Gryphon Galore entered the room with a newspaper and approached her team.

“Well, would you look at this,” Gryphon Galore said. “According to the news, the Power Ponies are getting back together.”

“WHAT,” the Sinister Sorceress asked with a jolt. As soon as she jerked, she also hit her head on a metal surface. “OW!” She got out from under the machine she was building and rubber her head. “Tell me it’s not true.”

“Afraid it is,” Gryphon Galore said. “That little dragon already brought back the unicorn and my ex-partner. They’re currently in Fillidelphia.”

“Why that little…” the Mane-iac growled. “Anar D needs to be punished for this.”

“Couldn’t have said it better myself,” the Sinister Sorceress said. She pulled out Pandora’s Box and opened it.

Suddenly, cotton candy spewed out of the box and created a vortex. The cotton candy cleared and Anar D was washing himself in a shower.

“It never fails,” Anar D said. “You try to take a shower, and someone opens the box. Hello?”

“ENOUGH,” the Sinister Sorceress shouted. “The Power Ponies are coming back and you’re calm about it.”

“They’re coming back,” Anar D asked. “Didn’t notice.”

“Why don’t you just snap your fingers and kill them already,” Gryphon Galore asked. “You have the ultimate power.”

“Does this look like Aladdin’s lamp,” Anar D asked pointing at Pandora’s Box. “Even my powers have limits. I can’t kill them, but I can provide the means of killing them. Anyway, the Power Ponies be coming back, but they won’t reach their destination.”

“What makes you so sure,” the Mane-iac asked. “How are you so confident that we can succeed in this army you’re giving us?”

“Because all of the Power Ponies need to be together to beat us,” Anar D said. He reached behind him and pulled out a purple box. “And I know one of the Power Ponies won’t come back without this.”

“A purple box,” the Mane-iac asked. “And they say I’m the crazy one.”

“Just look inside,” Anar D said.

Anar D opened the box and the Sisterhood looked inside with amazement.

“Is that…” the Sinister Sorceress asked.

“Uh, huh,” Anar D replied.

“Belonging to…” the Mane-iac asked.

“The same,” Anar D answered.

“Then this means…” Gryphon Galore said.

“Obviously,” Anar D said.

“Well, Anar D, I must admit, I had my doubts,” the Sinister Sorceress said. “But now, you really do deserve to stand by the side of the Sinister Sorceress!”

“Sheesh, what an ego,” Anar D whispered. “Well, with any luck, I won’t have to worry about it for too long.”

Author's Note:

Obviously, Slapstick and Stretch are based off Cheese Sandwich and Boneless.