• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,789 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,789

Welcome Back

The Sisterhood of Evil still couldn't see what was happening to the Power Ponies. Suddenly, the Mane-iac's henchmen slammed the door's open and approached the villainesses.

"We've got trouble," the henchman shouted. "It's the Power Ponies! They're coming back here!"

"WHAT," the Mane-iac shouted. "Let me see!"

She headed toward the window and looked through a telescope and saw a tiny ship in the far distance.

"Well, I don't see anything wrong. They won't get here before Discordant Convergence."

"Other way, imbecile," the Sinister Sorceress growled.

The Mane-iac turned the telecope the other way and gasped when she saw the Power Ponies heading toward the city limits.

"THEY'RE COMING," the Mane-iac shouted. "THEY'RE BACK AND THEY'RE COMING!"

"Not when we have ten minutes left," the Sinister Sorceress growled. She pulled out Pandora's Box and opened it. Anar D emerged wearing a space costume.

"What now, ladies," Anar D said. "I'm trying to audition for Star Trek. There's something about that Q guy that I admire."

"Stop fooling around, Anar D," the Sinister Sorceress said. "The Power Ponies are almost here! Stop them!"

"Uh, oh," Anar D gasped. "Don't worry. I'll stall them." He then changed his costume. He had a black cloak and carried a green staff with a yellow sphere at the tip. He put on two, long, black horns on top of his head. "And let's add a bit of Disney into the mix."

Anar D diappeared and re-appeared on top of the Sisterhood's lair. He waved his staff and a bunch of black seeds circled over him.

"A forest of thorns shall be their tomb

These seeds shall carry out their doom

Now, go, my seeds and serve me well

'Round Maretropolis! CAST MY SPELL"

Suddenly, as the seeds buried themselves under the city limits, giant black vines with thorns grew out of the ground. The ponies of Maretropolis were frightened at the sight of the thorns rising. The news reporter turned on his news camera and went live across the city.

"THIS IS NEWS FLASH WITH A SPECIAL BULLETIN," the reporter announced loudly. "A WALL OF DARK VINES HAS GROWN AROUND THE WHOLE CITY! HOW DO WE MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ONE WITHOUT..."

Suddenly, an explosion blew a hole in the thorn wall. The pony citizens were amazed at what they saw: the Power Ponies breaking through and entering the city. News Flash told his camera pony to redirect the camera to their heroes.

"This just in," News Flash announced. "There might be hope again because we are witnessing the return of... THE POWER PONIES!"

The Power Ponies landed in front of the crowd. The Masked Matterhorn approached News Flash. "All right, News, where did the vines come from?"

"The sky," News Flash answered.

"The sky," the Masked Matterhorn asked. She then widened her eyes. "Of course. That's why we could find them before. Power Ponies, grab any friend who can't fly and head up!"

The Power Ponies grabbed each other and flew up toward the sky.


Meanwhile, the Sisterhood of Evil were trying to work on their machine. They were in a rush.

"Hurry it up," the Sinister Sorceress shouted. "The Power Ponies could trace Anar D's thorn wall stunt up here! They'll be here any minute!"

Suddenly, an explosion destroyed the door. The Power Ponies jumped out of the smoke and stood tall.

"WRONG," the Masked Matterhorn shouted. "WE'RE ALREADY HERE!"

Without warning, a cage materialized around the Power Ponies. Anar D appeared with a ring full of keys. "Well, that just ruined your entrance."

"Anar D," Hum Drum growled.

"Well, it ain't Mr. Mxyzptlk," Anar D responded.

"We know all about you," Mistress Marevelous said. "Pandora contacted us from the afterlife and told us your whole story."

"She did, huh," Anar D asked confusingly. "Did she... say anything about me?"

"Yes," Saddle Rager said. "She knows you're still her loving brother who just has an attitude. And judging by the way you asked about her, it looks like she was right."

Anar D shook his head. "The dead are in the past. Now, even a reunited Power Pony team won't stop the invasion of the Changelings."

"Not while we have these," the Masked Matterhorn said pulling out the Harmony Crown and Gems.

"You found them," Anar D gasped.

"That's right," Zapp said. "Let's light this candle."

Suddenly, the Mane-iac extended her mane and swiped the Harmony Crown. She threw it to the ground.

"NO," the Power Ponies shouted.

"Oopsie," Anar D said. "Now, what can you do? In five minutes, Discordant Convergence will be in perfect alignment and we'll use the energy to open the portal."

"For now, Anar D, get the Harmony Crown and throw it away," the Mane-iac commanded.

"Can't do that," Anar D said. " I can't touch the Harmony Gems. If I do, they'll vaporize me. I'm pure chaos. It's not just because the Sinister Sorceress has the box and you don't."

The Power Ponies then got an idea. They looked at each other and grinned.

"You know, we've spent the past month having an argument," Hum Drum said. "At least you Sisterhood girls worked everything out. I'm glad you decided to make the Sinister Sorceress your leader."

"Her," the Mane-iac asked. "Don't be ridiculous! I'm your arch-enemy. I'm the leader."

"A psychopath like you," the Sinister Sorceress askde. "Preposterous."

"What about you, Gryphon Galore," Zapp asked. "I've gone toe-to-toe with you on several occasions and I know you're tougher than both of them combined."

"That's so true, it hurts," the gryphon said.

"Oh, it's obvious that the Sinister Sorceress is the leader," Mistress Marevelous said. "After all, she's the only one who's ever held onto Pandora's Box, the only way to control the most powerful creature in Equestria."

"Hey, you're right," Gryphon Galore said. "Sorceress, you weren't planning on keeping the box for yourself, were you?"

"Only one can control Anar D at a time," the Sinister Sorceress said.

"It's true," Anar D said.

"You've been hogging the box the whole month," the Mane-iac shouted. "Give it to me!"

The villainesses started fighting over the box. Anar D materialized a bag of popcorn.

"Well, I wondered what it would take for ladies to fight over me," Anar D said.

"ANAR D," a demonic voice shouted. Queen Scynder's face appeared suddenly. "Where is the portal?!"

"I just need the Sisterhood's word," Anar D said. "The portal can't open without my power and I can't use my power unless they say so."

"MASTERS," a hench pony shouted crashing into the door. "WE GOT AN AIR STRIKE ON THE WAY!"

"What," ANar D asked. "This is too much detail, even for me."

"GO, SORCERESS," the Masked Matterhorn said. "KEEP THE FIGHT GOING AS LONG AS IT HAS TOO!"

Anar D could see that the Power Ponies were encouraging the Sisterhood to fight long enough. Anar D could also hear Queen Scynder trying to shout at him to open the portal. He could also hear the hench ponies asking about the air strike. It was too much for Anar D to comprehend. And then, in a sudden moment, Anar D snapped.

"EVERY PONY, JUST... SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP," he shouted. Every pony fell silent and listened to Anar D. "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT! There's only so much crazy I can possibly muster!"

"Anar D, what are you talking about," the Sinister Sorceress asked.

"Come on, girls," Anar D said gesturing around the room. "Look around. This crazy is out of control, and I know a thing or two about out of control. If going through all this madness is what it takes to rule the world, then I'd rather take my chances as just a common trickster. It's less complicated."

"You can't be serious," Gryphon Galore said.

"For the first time ever, I'm dead serious," Anar D proclaimed. "Tink about it; what's so great about ruling the world? You'd have too much land to keep track of. There would be a daily routine. You'd have nothing more to gain. I'm not looking forward to any of that."

"You can't say things like that while we're on the brink of our rise," the Mane-iac said. "I want to be a queen."

"Well, tough turkey, because I don't want to live in a controlled world," Anar D said. "Whether or not I do rule anything, I'm still greatyly notorious. I'm one of the most famous legends in Equestrian history. I'M ANAR D, THE SPIRIT OF CHAOS, AND I DIG IT! I have everything I really need, and that includes immortality and the power to defy the laws of physics. This is who I am, Sisterhood. This is me."

"Well, that's very inspirational," the Sinister Sorceress said, "But you forgot one thing." She picked up the stone box. "You're still bound to Pandora's Box. You have to do anything we say, reluctant or not. So stop wasting our time and open the portal now!"

"Very well," Anar D growled.

Anar D approached the machine and blasted magic from his paw and claw. Within a few moments, a the machine fired at the sky. Suddenly, a large, circle hole appeared in the sky. The Power Ponies were horrified looking at the Changelings flying from the portal. The invasion had begun.