• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,789 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,789

Separate Stories

Radiance was galloping down a hallway of mirrors and couldn’t find anything.

“This is just plain dandy,” Radiance said. “The Sisterhood couldn’t just take Hum Drum through a flower shop or a beach. They had to take him to a creepy hall of mirrors.”

Suddenly, Radiance heard a clanking noise. She looked up and saw a large, metal pipe falling down. Radiance shrieked and covered her head. When she looked up, the pipe changed into a flower that landed in her mane.

“What…” Radiance asked.

“I changed that pipe before it got into your beautiful mane,” an unfamiliar voice said. Radiance looked and dropped her jaw.

Beside Radiance, there was a white stallion with a golden-yellow mane. He was large and wore a blue costume and had a blue mask across his eyes.

“Hello,” the stallion said. “I am Blue Star. I am new to Maretropolis. And you are…”

“Gorgeous,” Radiance giggled. “OOPS! I mean, my name is Radiance. I only said that because you’re gorgeous. Wait, what?”

“It’s all right,” Blue Star said.

“What are you doing here,” Radiance said.

“Well, I was exploring this new city when I happen to hear a kid screaming,” Blue Star said. “I followed it to this place.”

“That was Hum Drum, our friend,” Radiance said. “Uh, question: how’d you turn a pipe into a flower?”

“It’s my power,” Blue Star said. “I use my horn to change any form of matter into something else.”

“Well, thank you for coming,” Radiance said with a blush. “So… are you going to help us find Hum Drum?”

“If it’ll make you happy,” Blue Star said.

As soon as they left, Anar D come from a mirror behind them. He saw the two walk away and he chuckled in his throat.

“One down,” he said, “Five to go.”


Mistress Marevelous walked through the hallway. She looked everywhere.

“Oh, where’s Hum Drum when we need to find him,” she said.

“You will find him, that is true,” an exotic voice said. “But the question is, what’s in store for you?”

Mistress Marevelous looked and saw a zebra with a hood on. Her head was above a cauldron with a glowing concoction.

“Who are you,” Marevelous asked.

“Since I was born and throughout my life, I have always been called Madame Stryfe,” the zebra said. “I have come because I’ve seen… that your future isn’t so peachy keen. I came to warn with a voice full of harm… that you’re in danger of losing your farm.”

“Yeah, I’ve heard all that before,” Mistress Marevelous said. “If you can see the future, can you tell me what will happen to my farm? I can pay…”

“I’m not asking at all for any pay,” Madame Stryfe said. “For free, I’ll reveal your farm if you stay. Black water, I see, covering the ground. Machines drilling will be the only sound. Currency rising for two twins of greed. And all because your family didn’t have what they’d need.”

“WHAT,” Mistress Marevelous shouted. “WHAT DO THEY NEED?!”

“Calm down, hero, or I’ll have to sue,” Madame Stryfe said. “Now, what your family needs… is you. You must hang your rope and mask for good… to save your birth neighborhood.”

“I’ll…” Mistress Marevelous breathed heavily “I’ll think about it.” She turned and left.

“She really believed this plot I did tinker,” Madame Stryfe said. Then, her body changed into Anar D. “Well, for her, I say ‘hook, line, and sinker’.”


Zapp was flying through all the hallways. She dashed past the mirrors and looked left and right and every direction. Suddenly, she heard a little whisper and stopped.

“Psst. Pssssssst.”

Zapp followed the sound and shrieked when she saw Anar D in front of her.

“Why is everyone so frightened by my appearance,” Anar D asked. “Or is there something in my teeth?”

“Who are you,” Zapp asked.

“Oh, did I forget to introduce myself,” Anar D asked. “My name is Anar D.”

“OF COURSE,” Zapp shouted. “That explains all the craziness happening! The legend is true! Put ‘em up, buster!”

“Hold your horses, zippy,” Anar D said waving a small, white flag. “I’m just here asking for your help… assuming it’s just you and not your anchors that you call friends.”

“Hey, no pony talks to them that way,” Zapp shouted. “Now, tell those villains your helping to let Hum Drum go!”

“Helping,” Anar D asked. “I didn’t want to be with them. What do you think I am? Bonkers? They just have Pandora’s Box.”

“So,” Zapp asked.

“So… as long as one of them holds on to the box, I have to do whatever they say,” Anar D said. “If I don’t, the box gives me a painful shock. They’re going to force me to fight you and your friends, but I don’t want that. I’m simply asking you, and you alone, to get my box from them and give it to me. If I have it, I’m free.”

“So why are you asking me alone to do it,” Zapp said. “There’s a better chance for me working with my friends to get it.”

“I don’t believe that,” Anar D said. “When I first heard of you, I thought you were just an underdog. But after seeing your powers firsthand, I realize that you’re the greatest hero in the team. Personally, I’m surprised you’re being lead by a purple unicorn with wings. So she can freeze things with her mind; big whoop. You control the weather. You’re not just awesome, you’re epic. I’m trusting you to get my box. So what do you say?” He extended his lion paw for a handshake.

After a few moments of silence, Zapp extended her hoof and placed it in Anar D’s hoof. Suddenly, a jolt of electricity shocked Zapp.

“Oops,” Anar D chuckled revealing a joy buzzer in his paw. “Sorry. Force of habit. Anyway, the deal’s set, right?”

“Of course,” Zapp said. She flew away.

“Like shooting ponies in a barrel,” Anar D chuckled with a devilish grin.


Fili-Second had a faster search than her friends. She stopped for a minute to take a breath.

“Phew,” Fili-Second said. “This searching-for-friends stuff is hard work.”

“So get it done quickly,” a little voice called. Fili-Second looked around, but she couldn’t see who said it.

“Who’s there,” Fili-Second asked.

“Your inner voice,” the voice said.

“My inner voice who,” Fili-Second asked.

“It’s not a knock-knock joke, Fili-Second,” the voice said. “Listen to me, you care for Hum Drum, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Fili-Second said. “What’s your point?”

“Then if you want to save your friend sooner, you must save him quickly,” the voice said. “Have no hesitation. Don’t stop for anything. Do you understand?”

“Every word, voice in my head,” Fili-Second said.

Fili-Second ran quickly. Behind her, Anar D grew from microscopic size to his normal size.

“Is it just me or was that too easy,” Anar D asked.


Saddle Rager wasn’t five feet away from the entrance when she creeped forward. She was whispering to herself with fear and terror in her voice. Suddenly, a bat flew out of nowhere and screeched in Saddle’s face.

“Oh,” Saddle Rager said in an adorable voice. “Did you get lost?”

“What,” the bat asked. “But I’m a bat! A terrifying bat!”

“Not that terrifying,” Saddle Rager said. “If you want terrifying, you should see what happens when I skip out on filling my Angel Bunny’s food bowl.”

“Wait,” the bat said, “So you’re not going to run away out of fear and hide and never come out when your friends need you.”

“Of course not,” Saddle Rager said. “Even if I was out of my mind with fear, I won’t let it stand in the way of helping my friends.”

In a flash of light, the bat changed form. Anar D was in the bat’s place with an angry face.

“OH, FOR GOODNESS SAKE,” Anar D shouted. He reached out his eagle claw and poked Saddle Rager on her head. She then wobbled back and forth and side to side. “I tried scaring you out, but now, it seems I have to pull out Plan: B. ADIOS!” He vanished.

In an instant, Saddle Rager opened her red eyes and growled as she started to grow.

Author's Note:

In case you're wondering, Blue Star is based on Prince Blueblood. Just wait. A big surprise will come from him in a later chapter.