• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,789 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,789

Fight at the Museum

Ponies ran out of the Maretropolis Museum and screamed. Inside, there was a dark-green pony with crazy, red eyes and a black outfit. The most noticeable thing about this pony was the fact that her green mane are long and elastic. She was using them to get around the room.

“THAT’S RIGHT,” the pony shouted. “RUN! RUN IN FEAR OF THE MANE-IAC!” She looked and saw a small box made of rock. She picked it up and giggled. “I’ve got it.”

“Didn’t take you for a box lover, Mane-iac,” the Masked Matterhorn shouted while appearing with the rest of her team.

“And I don’t care what you accessorize with,” Radiance said. “It’s not going to do you good.”

“The Power Ponies,” the Mane-iac growled.

“And we weren’t even wearing ‘Hello, My Name Is’ stickers,” Hum Drum said.

Filli-Second looked at her costume and saw a sticker on it. She removed it saying, “And once again, I did not get the memo.”

“So what’s your endgame this time,” the Masked Matterhorn said.

“Whatever you’re up to will lead to trouble,” Zapp said.

“Oh, I’m just getting to good, old-fashioned world domination,” the Mane-iac said. “And this box is all we need.”

“Well, I…” the Masked Matterhorn said. “Wait. Did you say, ‘we’?”

“Please tell me you’re talking about you and the voices in your head,” Zapp said.

“Not just that,” the Mane-iac said. “I brought a couple of your old friends!”

Suddenly, a blue unicorn with a blue mane and a glittering cape and mask appeared. Then, a gryphon with a red outfit soared from the sky and landed.

“The Sinister Sorceress,” the Masked Matterhorn gasped.

“And Gryphon Galore,” Zapp gasped.

“So that’s why crime’s been dropping lately,” Mistress Marevelous said. “You were assembling your own team of super-villains.”

“You can call us the Sisterhood of Evil,” the Mane-iac said. “Catchy, isn’t it?”

“Why would you go through all this trouble for a slab box,” Radiance said.

“It’s not the box itself,” the Sinister Sorceress said. “It’s what’s inside it.”

“Enough talk,” Gryphon Galore said. “We’re leaving with the box.”

“Not while we’re here,” the Masked Matterhorn said.

Then, the Power Ponies and the Sisterhood of Evil clashed. They fought and exchanged super powers. The Sinister Sorceress can cast menial spells with her horn. And Gryphon Galore can absorb kinetic energy and use it to super-charge her strikes.

After a few minutes of fighting, the Sisterhood saw an opportunity and reunited with each other.

“NOW, SORCERESS,” the Mane-iac shouted.

The Sinister Sorceress lit up her horn and a light flashed. The Sisterhood of Evil disappeared.

“They’re gone,” Saddle Rager said.

“Well, that’s one for the memory books,” Hum Drum said.

“HUM DRUM, LOOK OUT,” Radiance shouted. She tackled Hum Drum and they both dodged a falling pillar.

“You… You saved my life,” Hum Drum said. He looked at Radiance and couldn't help noticing how beautiful she was. He blushed and giggled.

“Hum Drum,” Radiance asked. “Is there something…”

“OH, NO,” a male voice shouted. It was the museum curator. He was panicking around the exhibit where the box was. “THE BOX! PANDORA’S BOX IS GONE!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Zapp said. “Calm down. What’s so big about this box? I mean, what’s inside it?”

“The end of our world,” the curator shivered with fear.


Meanwhile, high above Maretropolis, there is a flying fortress. The Sisterhood of Evil appeared and laughed.

“Oh, this is so exciting,” the Mane-iac said. “We finally got the box. Now, if what you say about it is true, Sinister Sorceress…”

“It is,” the Sinister Sorceress said placing the stone box at a nearby counter. “You better stand back.”

Cautiously, the Sinister Sorceress creaked open the top half of the box. All of a sudden, she slammed it open and took a step back. After a few seconds of quiet, everyone lowered their hooves and stared at the open, empty box.

“Well, that was a dud,” Gryphon Galore said.

“It’s empty,” the Mane-iac shouted. “Why is it empty?! You said there was something inside!”

“Be patient, Mane-iac,” the Sinister Sorceress said. “He should come out any moment. I bet he’s just doing this as a sick joke.”

“Just face it,” the Mane-iac said. “All you’re talking about is just a bunch of hocus pocus.”

“You wouldn’t know real hocus pocus if you held in that pile of split ends you call a mane,” the Sinister Sorceress said.

“Couldn’t the two of you take this outside,” Gryphon Galore asked.

“At 5,000 feet in the air,” the Mane-iac asked.

“Precisely,” Gryphon Galore said.

The Sisterhood of Evil argued with each other for a while. During their argument, a pair of eyes appeared from inside the chest.

“Hmm,” a voice said. “What? Oh, yes. YES!”

Suddenly, a blast of light sprouted from inside the box. The Sisterhood gasped when they saw it. The Mane-iac quickly grabbed the box and brought it with her. The light began to take a form. The light changed into a tall creature. It had a pony face, a fang sticking out if its mouth, a horn, an antler, a lion paw, an eagle claw, a bat wing, a feathered wing, a goat leg, a reptile leg, and a red snake tail. Its cackle echoed and the lights flickered simulating lightning.

“I… am… ANAR D,” the creature proclaimed with an evil grin and a sinister laughter afterwards.

Author's Note:

Just so you know, Trixie is the Sinister Sorceress, Gilda is Gryphon Galore, and Discord is Anar D.