• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 2,790 Views, 108 Comments

Power Ponies: Harmony Forever - Epicdiscord214



7 heroes with super powers. 3 super villains teamed up. One big threat. One test of the heroes' bond.

  • ...
5
 108
 2,790

Magic

“Final stop before going home: Canterlot,” Hum Drum declared.

Everyone saw an entire city with palaces and a big castle. Everyone explored the town.

“I could just stay here for weeks,” Radiance said.

“No time for that,” Mistress Marevelous said. “We’ve got to find the Princess Twilight Sparkle and convince her to dress back into the Masked Matterhorn ensemble.”

“Maybe we should ask those palace guards in front of the hospital,” Filli-Second said.

There were two royal guards at the front of the hospital. They approached it and recognized one of the guards.

“Shining Armor,” the Power Ponies said.

“Hey, you’re Twilight’s friends,” the head guard sid. “What are you doing here? I thought you all split up.”

“We did, but we need to get back together,” Hum Drum said.

“Exactly,” Zapp said. “We need the Masked Matterhorn.”

“I think you might find that conversation to be a little… one-sided,” Shining Armor said.


The Power Ponies was inside the hospital with Shining Armor, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence. They were standing next to a bed that Twilight Sparkle was sleeping in.

“A coma,” Saddle Rager asked.

“I’m afraid so,” Princess Celestia said. “She’s been like this for three days now. She returned to Canterlot and entered her word. She didn’t say what happened, except that she’s sorry. By the time she came out, she tried to practice her magic, but they’ve always been weak. One day, she just collapsed and she couldn’t wake up. No one could explain it. The three of us tried using our magic, but there were no results.”

Zapp growled angrily. “Oh, when I get my hooves on that Anar D, I’m gonna…”

“Anar D,” Princess Luna asked. “What does he have to do with this?”

“Everything,” Mistress Marevelous said. “That mixed-up bully got out and he’s taking us out one by one.”

The princesses were terrified of these news. They looked at each other knowing that they were worried.

“Anar D has returned,” Princess Cadence said. “If he carries out his invasion…”

“Invasion,” Radiance said. “Princesses, is there something we’re supposed to know.”

The princesses looked at each other again and Princess Celestia sighed. “There is. It happened long before Princess Cadence became a princess and it began with the unicorn hero, Pandora.”

“The one who defeated Anar D,” Saddle Rager asked. “What about her? We know all about her.”

“Not everything,” Princess Luna said. “You see, Pandora was…”

“AAAAAAAHHHHH,” Twilight screamed suddenly. Her arms waved in the airs. “STOP IT! STOP THE PAIN!”

“TWILIGHT,” the Power Ponies shouted.

Suddenly, a purple light emerged from the purple alicorn’s horn. The light escaped out the window. When all the light escaped, Twilight opened her eyes and saw her friends.

“What’s going on,” Twilight asked.

“YOU’RE AWAKE,” the Power Ponies shouted hugging her.

“How long have I been out,” the princess asked.

“A few days,” Hum Drum said. “I don’t get it. Why would someone put you in a coma if you’re going to wake up after?”

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud roar and several screams outside. They looked and saw a purple, glowing light at the top of a building. It had a shape. It’s enormous wings individually bigger than it’s gargantuan torso. Its claws digged into the building it was on and its spiked tail waved in the wind. Its long neck was attached to a monstrous head with a pointed mouth. It roared into the air.

“WHAT IS THAT THING,” Twilight shouted.

“It’s… a dragon made of your magic,” Princess Celestia said.


Anar D laughed as he and the Sisterhood watched the dragon attack Canterlot.

“So during the fight at the Funhouse, you put a curse that contained the Masked Matterhorn’s magic,” the Mane-iac said.

“Uh, huh,” Anar D said.

“And putting her in a coma was necessary to contain the magic,” Gryphon Galore said.

“You’re on a roll,” Anar D said.

“And with enough of her magic contained, the curse would release it in the form of a beast made entirely of magic,” the Sinister Sorceress said.

“You’re three for three,” Anar D said. “Wanna go for four?”

“There’s more,” the Mane-iac asked.

“Of course,” Anar D said. “That dragon is made of every last bit of magic that the alicorn has. As long as it exists, the Masked Matterhorn cannot use magic because she has none left.”

“That’s genius,” the Sinister Sorceress said.

“Oh, please,” Anar D said. “Tell me something I don’t know.”


The dragon continued rampaging throughout Canterlot. The guards did their best to stop it, but they were no match.

“WE’RE IN SERIOUS DANGER,” Hum Drum shouted. He pulled out the Masked Matterhorn costume. “TWILIGHT, YOU’VE GOT TO PUT THIS ON AND STOP THAT MONSTER!”

“I can’t,” Twilight said in gloom.

“Are you kidding me,” Zapp said. “I did not travel all the way across Equestria so you could say no when we’re almost done!”

“Don’t you see,” Twilight asked with tears in her eyes. “My magic is gone. That thing’s going to destroy the city and I can’t do a thing to stop it. I’m powerless.”

“So,” Hum Drum asked. “I’m powerless myself and I mess up all the time. Twilight, you’ve been a hero long before you became a princess. Remember that cat in the ditch? Remember that baby crib you stopped from falling off a cliff? …Remember when you saved me from those poachers? I didn’t become your sidekick because of your magic; I became your sidekick because you are a hero.”

Twilight looked at her costume and saw it flash in a rainbow of colors. Her eyes flashed the same color.

“You’re right, Hum Drum,” Twilight said with confidence. “I don’t need magic to be a hero.” She put on her costume with pride. She then pulled out her Power Pony pendant. “I tried throwing this away, but I just couldn’t.”

“Same with me,” Mistress Marevelous said holding out her pendant.

All the Power Ponies pulled out their pendants with their Cutie Marks engraved and put them together. Hum Drum pulled out his cylinder and placed it in the center.

“Individually, we are the friendliest, fairest heroes in Equestria,” the Power Ponies pledged, “But together, we are… THE POWER PONIES!”

Suddenly, the Masked Matterhorn’s piece flashed a rainbow. Then, the whole circle glowed with several colors.

“What’s wrong with it,” Zapp asked.

“It’s so pretty,” Filli-Second said.

“I… I can feel it,” the Masked Matterhorn said. “It’s telling us… to confront the monster.”

“All right,” Zapp said.

“Power Ponies,” the Masked Matterhorn declared, “LET’S POWER UP!”

“Ooh, cool catchphrase,” Filli-Second said.

The Power Ponies hopped on rooftops and flew through the skies toward the magic-made dragon. They stopped when the beast finally saw them.

“YOU ARE MADE OF MY MAGIC,” the Masked Matterhorn shouted. “YOU ARE MINE TO CONTROL!”

The dragon roared and kept its jaw raised. It flung it toward the Power Ponies. The Power Ponies closed their eyes and waited to embrace.


Meanwhile, the Sisterhood of Evil and Anar D’s screen started showing static. They couldn’t see anything.

“What’s the matter with this screen,” the Sinister Sorceress asked.

“It’s not showing their death,” the Mane-iac said.

“This always happens during the best part of the movie,” Anar D said. “Do not attempt to adjust your settings. I’ll fix it… if I can find the cause.”


The Power Ponies opened their eyes and saw an entirely different background. They were floating and there were star-shaped lights all over the black environment.

“We’re in outer space,” Filli-Second asked. “I’ve always wanted to go in outer space.”

“You’re not in space. You are still in Canterlot.” A female unicorn appeared out of bright light. She had white skin and a silver mane. “I brought your spiritual forms here after you stood up to the magic beast. As soon as you did, the magic that forms it grew apart and was attracted back to your heart, princess.”

“Who are you,” the Masked Matterhorn asked.

“My name is… was Pandora,” the unicorn said.

“You’re Pandora,” Radiance asked.

“But Pandora existed thousands of years ago,” the Masked Matterhorn said. “How come we’re seeing you?”

“I am contacting you from the afterlife,” Pandora said. “I am here to warn you more about Anar D.”

“What’s there to know,” Zapp asked. “He’s a crazy spirit who can bend reality. You stopped him, but he escaped and now, he’s after us.”

“Actually, there’s something else,” Pandora said. “There is more about Anar D than you realize.”

“How do know that,” Saddle Rager said.

After Pandora took a deep breath and explained, the Power Ponies gasped loudly. Nothing could’ve prepared them for this revelation.

“I am Anar D’s sister.”