• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 937 Views, 32 Comments

My Little Zombie: Friendship is Dead Season 3 - Nortes432 ft Spitfire



"Doth thou wot what it's like to be truly high-lone? I lost everything to the apocalypse. mine family is gone. . . forev'r. All I hast left is rage, ready to unleash on the undead scum that walk Equestria. And I'm not truly high-l

  • ...
10
 32
 937

S3E14: Foresight

Author's Note:

A strong magical force causes Secret to see things.

The group trotted along the path quietly. Twilight and Luna led the group. Scootaloo rode on Luna’s back. Behind them, Applejack trotted behind Secret and Spitfire. Applejack kept one of Spitfire’s hoofguns out, in case one of them tried to do something. Luna carried Secret’s shotgun.

“How much further?” Twilight asked Luna.

“We can feel it. We’re getting really close, now.” Luna told Twilight. She glanced back at the others.

“When are you going to trust us?” Spitfire asked, looking back at Applejack.

“Ah never trusted y’all.” Applejack growled. “Now turn around, or ah’ll shoot.” Spitfire looked forward quickly, so that she wouldn’t be shot.

It was only half a mile later that Secret screamed. Everypony stopped and looked at him as he fell to his front hooves, clenching his teeth in pain. He held his head with one hoof, and everypony began to freak out.

“Are you okay?” Twilight asked.

“I...my head…” Secret managed. “I see...something...big…”

“What?” Twilight asked.

“He can't be, couldst he?” Luna wondered aloud.

“What are you talking about, Luna?” Twilight asked.

“Thy cater-cousin hither, he is having a vision, it seems. Thither is strong magic nearby.” Luna looked around. “We art very close.”

Intro

“What is this whole vision business about, anyways?” Applejack asked as she trotted up to Twilight and Luna.

Twilight looked over at Secret, who was being comforted by Spitfire.

“There’s a strong magic trying to keep itself concealed.” Twilight explained. “Although, Secret is no ordinary pony.” She said.

“Neither are y’all two.” Applejack said. “What makes him special?”

“He is blind. His other senses have been heightened.” Twilight said. “Including his sense of magic.”

Secret saw something standing in front of him. It was large. It looked down at him with glowing red eyes. He freaked as it lashed at him, sending his mind into a mad epileptic flash of colors.

“Secret!” Spitfire called. “Snap out of it!”

Secret began to calm down, then slowly got to his hooves. “I’m...I’m fine.” He mumbled.

“What did you see?” Twilight asked.

“Something big...glowing red eyes.” He told her.

“We fear for the worst.” Luna said, turning to the path ahead.

Rainbow woke up. Keynote was nowhere to be seen. She looked around for the young mare.

“Keynote?” Rainbow called. “Where are you?” Rainbow stood up and stretched. She heard a rustle. She perked her ears and pulled out her knife. “Who’s there?”

“Rainbow.” Keynote called. Rainbow looked up, just in time for Keynote to jump down from a tree and land in front of her.

“Where were you?” Rainbow aske,d sheathing her knife.

“I was looking around.” Keynote told her. “Would your friends happen to be two alicorns, a pegasus, and two earth ponies?”

“Yeah.” Rainbow answered.

“I found them.” Keynote said. “Follow me.”

Secret stumbled forward. “Are you okay?” Spitfire asked.

“I’m fine.” Secret answered. “Just a bit...dazed.”

“Why are we even going to the castle?” Applejack asked. “What’s the point anymore?”

“Celestia still wants us to go.” Twilight said. “I will not deny her final request.”

Applejack groaned. “Right.”

Secret paused. “I feel it.” He said. Spitfire stopped and looked at him.

Secret tensed as another vision flashed before him. He saw a small pony standing in front of him. It slowly approached him, stepping into the light. He saw it’s face, then the vision blurred.

“What is it?” Spitfire asked.

“It...was the same thing.” He lied. “Let’s just...keep going. It was pointless.”

Twilight sighed. “Keep an eye on him.” She reminded Applejack.

“Ah’ve always had my eyes on ‘em.” Applejack spat, holding the hoofgun at the two.

Keynote sat atop a tree branch, a pair of binoculars in her hooves. “There!” She said, handing the binoculars to Rainbow.

“I have no idea how you managed to take my binoculars without me knowing.” Rainbow said as she looked through the binoculars. She spotted them. Twilight and Luna, with Secret and Spitfire close behind. Applejack came last, holding a hoofgun.

“That’s them!” Rainbow exclaimed. “That’s my friends! Let’s go!” Rainbow jumped off the branch and landed on another as she started to make her way towards her friends. Keynote followed her.

Secret clenched his teeth, trying to hold back the visions from entering his mind. Spitfire watched him with concern.

"I hear something." Twilight said, stopping and looking around with curiosity.

Secret lost concentration as he raised his head to listen. "Gah!" Secret screeched as his head began to pound.

Secret opened his eyes. He could see once again. He looked around, but saw nothing. He tried to move. Unfortunately, he couldn't move anything but his eyes. He felt something cold and liquid-like against his fur. His ears heard the faint sound of something buzzing. He looked around as the sound got closer. He tried to struggle, but to no avail. The buzzing stopped when it reached his ear.

A short moment of silence, and then a voice. "Come and play fetch." A female whispered into his ear.

Secret woke up and shot to his hooves. Applejack aimed a hoofgun at him in fright.

"Secret, what happened?" Twilight asked, trotting up to him.

"Same thing." Secret mumbled

"Ah don't believe ya." Applejack said.

"Secret, are you lying to us?" Twilight asked, stepping closer.

"No!" He growled.

Luna trotted to his side. "We can hear the lies in thy voice." She said.

"What if I am lying?" Secret asked.

Twilight frowned. "Secret..."

Everypony stopped as a loud rustle was heard. Twilight turned around and drew her scythe slowly as she awaited for something to pop out.

Secret took advantage of this. He reached over and grabbed his shotgun from Luna, pulling it back and using it to hit Twilight in the back of her head. Twilight dropped her scythe and fell over. She turned over to see Secret press the barrel against Luna's chin.

"You dirty little-!" Applejack turned to shoot him, but was caught off guard as Spitfire swept her off her hooves, causing her to fall over. Spitfire kicked he in the head, knocking her out cold. Spitfire picked up the hoofgun.

Spitfire aimed the hoofgun at Twilight. "Other gun. Now." She said, looking at the hoofgun at her side.

Twilight looked at them in fright. She focused on Luna, who was frozen in fear from the barrel against her chin. "Secret..."

"Do it." Secret ordered. Twilight slowly reached for the hoofgun and pulled it out, holding it by the barrel. She then placed it on the ground and slid it to Spitfire. Spitfire picked up the other hoofgun and cocked it with a grunt.

Secret looked up as Rainbow Dash emerged from a bush. "Guys! I found you!" She called with joy. She froze as she realized what was going on. Before Rainbow could say anything, Spitfire made her way towards Rainbow and butt her with the hoofgun in the head. Rainbow fell to the ground, and Spitfire aimed the hoofgun at the back of her head, and the other hoofgun at Keynote as soon as she emerged from the bush.

"Don't follow us." Secret told Twilight.

"Why are you doing this?" Twilight asked, tears in her eyes.

Secret took a deep sigh. "We have our orders." Secret said quietly. He removed the shotgun from Luna's chin, and then whacked her across the head with it. Luna fell to the ground, dazed.

Spitfire backed away from Rainbow and Keynote, while Secret trotted over to meet her. "Meet you at the castle." Spitfire spat as she and Secret quickly ran off.

After they could not see nor hear the two, Twilight steadily got to her hooves. "Luna, Rainbow! Are you okay?!" She asked, going to assist Luna.

Rainbow got to her hooves, spitting out some blood. "What was that all about?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight sighed. "I'll explain later..." She told her. "Who's your friend?"

Rainbow looked at Keynote. "This is Keynote. The daughter of that man we saw near Canterlot."

"Really?" Twilight asked.

Luna coughed, bringing Twilight's attention to her. "We cannot see well. Young Twilight, is that thou that beholds our eyes?"

"Yes, Luna." Twilight answered. "Rainbow, Keynote. Could you go help Applejack?"

The two ponies nodded and made there way over to Applejack to check on her. Twilight helped Luna to her hooves, then turned to face the path in front of them.

Meet you at the castle... Twilight thought. I'll look forward to it.