• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 4,991 Views, 350 Comments

X in Equestria - RoseluckyCinor



A bunch of random people now in Equestria in separate stories.

  • ...
28
 350
 4,991

Walter White

Heisenberg in Equestria


“I don’t know, Rarity, Twilight never lets me have sapphires *this* blue,” Spike told Rarity sheepishly. The two Equestrians were sitting around in the town Library. Rarity had stopped in for a book, but upon seeing Spike, struck up a conversation.

“Don’t worry, Darling. She won’t mind. It will be our little secret,” she assured the cautious dragon. The unicorn levitated a small bag with blue gems to Spike. He gripped it slowly. “If you’d like some more, just come get me. It would be my pleasure.”

Spike looked at Rarity, “Did you need any help with a book or something?” Rarity scrunched her muzzle.

“Help? Oh! No, in fact I better get going now. Bye, darling!” Rarity hurried from the library. Her heart was racing but she kept to a gentle trot. She tried to make eye contact with no one until she made it back to her boutique.

As she locked the door behind herself she heard footsteps. A gruff male spoke up. “How did it go?” he asked.

Rarity licked her lips, “it turned out fine,” she said.

“Did you get the money?”

“Actually, Walt,” she began.

“No, Rarity!” he yelled, “I am the danger!”

“Okay, okay,” she muttered. “I didn’t charge him yet.”

Walt threw his hands into the air. “You didn’t charge him? How am *I* supposed to provide for my family when we don’t charge bits for this? This meth that *I* make? Did you even think to yourself that we’d need money to make more? Did that run through your little pony-head?”

Rarity turned away, “He was just too adorable, Walt. I’ll make him buy it next time.”

“Damn straight you will.” Walter turned away from Rarity. “We need more materials, Rarity.”

“Oh, where are we going to get them? I thought you said it was too risky to buy it places,” Rarity said.

“It is dangerous,” White brooded, “but I think it would be better to steal it. Canterlot has a science lab which should have some fine methylamine for the taking.”

Rarity thought for a second, “Won’t they just know it’s you? I mean you certainly don’t look like a pony and there aren’t a lot of humans in Equestria, and none of them too smart…”

“I’m just trying to provide for my family, Rarity. Can’t you see that?”

*** A Few Days Later***

Twilight and her brother, Shining Armor, were standing in the library. Twilight was holding back tears.

“I just don’t understand, Shining, he was such a good dragon,” Twilight told him.

“It’s not your fault, Twili. I’ll get some of the guys to scare him straight. A lot of young people do this kind of stuff,” Shining told his sister. He could see a few tears drip down her cheek.

“I always told him this kind of stuff was bad… where could he have gotten it from?”

Shining Armor put a hoof on Twilight’s shoulder. “We’ll find out, Twi. The royal guard is here for that.”

Twilight gave him a big hug. “Thanks, bro.”

“I’m sorry I’ve been so distant too. Some science stuff was stolen some days back and we’re hot on the trail.”

Twilight drew back, “Who would be evil enough to steal some science stuff?”

“We don’t know, but we aren’t ruling out anyone.”

***Elsewhere***

“No, Rarity, it has to be pure!” Walter scolded the white unicorn.

“Hmph,” Rarity retorted, “I think it would be much more excellent if it had some nice diamonds in it. Or maybe some gold!”

Walt picked up the offending gems and threw them out of the RV. They had driven for hours into the deeper parts of the Everfree. “No! My product will be pure. It’s what’s expected of it.”

“Okay, I must be just a little out of my head in all this heat. Gatorade me, darling.”

There was a knocking on the door of the RV. Walt looked at Rarity and motioned for her to stay quiet. He proceeded to walk to and open the door. Outside was a small pony, his greasy hair and pimply demeanor didn’t fool Walter.

“You’ve been selling on our territory,” the new pony told Walt.

“I’m sure this some sort of misunderstanding,” Walt began to explain.

The pony cut him off, “You don’t understand, my dear friend. This is our territory, and you stay out of it. I work for some very dangerous people, ‘Heisenberg’. The cartel is watching you.” The small pony started to walk away.

“Is that what you think is going to happen? That someone is just going to knock on my door and shoot me? Let me tell you something. I’m the one who knock! I’m the danger!” Walt yelled after the pony. He turned back inside to the RV.

“What was that?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he paused, “But… we need to cook more.”

End of WW in Equestria Season One.