• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 4,989 Views, 350 Comments

X in Equestria - RoseluckyCinor



A bunch of random people now in Equestria in separate stories.

  • ...
28
 350
 4,989

Short Stories

John Doe Presents: Stories Too Short for even Short People
Just something t' do

Dorothy in Equestria.
“Looks like we aren't in Kansas anymore,” Dorothy garbled to her dog.


Gordon Freemen
“…,” he said.


Batman in Equestria.
“My parents are deaaaaaaad,” Batman calmly told Pinkie Pie.
“I know! I’ll throw you an I’m sorry you are an orphan party!” Pinkie planned.

Green Lantern
“In darkest day and darkest night, I’m about to kick some pony ass!” Green Lantern used his magic ring to slam-a-jam a green fist into a pony’s fluffy and childish face.

Captain America

“This sure looks like a communist state,” The Cap exclaimed.

“No,” said the Princess, “we are a democracy where two ponies have all the power and everyone else really doesn’t get a say.”

The Cap looked at her unsure. “Hmmm,” he muttered. Something behind him crashed to the ground. Captain turned around quickly. Behind his clad in the Star Spangled was…. REAGAN MAN.

“Hark, Communist! You will not hurt these ponies with your red ideals,” Reagan man told Captain America.

“No, it is *you* who won’t affect these ponies!” Captain flung his arm forwarding the shield at the ex-president.


The Dude.

“Uh, dude, I’m trying work here,” Twilight told the scraggly man.

“It really brought the room together,” the Dude said as he sipped his white Russian. “I mean, how would you feel if someone came in and pissed on your rug?”

“Well Spike already does it,” Twilight grumbled.


Jerry Seinfeld

“I mean they’re tiny horses. What’s up with that?” Jerry asked.

“I’m not laughing,” Pinkie whispered.

“Have you even seen daisy sandwiches? What’s up with that?”


Cobra Commander

“Once I get G.I. Joe to eat that turkey dinner they will be too tired to stop me robbing a bank!”

“But Cobra, even the ponies know that’s not hoe turkey works,” Twilight explained.

“Ssssssssssssssilenccccccccccccce horse,” he demanded.

James Bond

“I’ll take a cider, shaken, not shtirred,” James suaved at Applejack.

“Uh, okay.”

“And now we have shex,” he told her after.

Jules and Vincent

“You know what they call the Elements on Harmony in Prance?” asked Vincent.

“They don’t call it the Elements of Harmony?” Jules reciprocated.

“Naw,” Vince scoffed, “they don’t use the friendship system. See, they call it the Elements Royale.”

“Ain’t that something,” Jules laughed.


Tricky Dick Nixon

“I am not a crook,” Nixon told the six assembled ponies.

“But we saw you spying on Princess Luna,” Twilight said.

“I’ll trickle down on you!” Nixon gasped as he lunged at the purple pony.