• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 4,988 Views, 350 Comments

X in Equestria - RoseluckyCinor



A bunch of random people now in Equestria in separate stories.

  • ...
28
 350
 4,988

Tyrael

Tyrael

“It’s you, DiqSukka, who must defeat Azmodan and save Caldeum,” said angle of Justice, Tyrael, to Diqsukka.

The noble wizard nodded. “Lol wtf, hardcore ftw,” he said.

Tyrael nodded. Inwardly he sighed. These players weren’t getting better, but Azmodan needed to be killed. Outwardly he watched Diqsukka walk forward ten paces only to be obliterated by a phasebeast.

“Every time,” he murmured. It was true. No hardcore player had been able to pass this terrible level yet, except one. The memories of that player shocked Tyrael every time.

Suddenly, the great player, Socrates, was before Tyrael. The angle and human high fived.

“Sup, bro,” Socrates welcomed.

“Bangin’, dude. Hey, you beat Diablo yet?”

“You know I did.”

The two high fived again.

“Hey, Tyrael, get a load of this,” Socrates whispered. From his bag he pulled out a staff. It looked way overpriced and hard to obtain.

“Is that what I think it is?”

Socrates nodded and whispered, “Whimseyshire.”

Tyrael pumped his fists into the air, “Let’s go!”

Socrates brought the staff crashing to the ground. With a tremendous crash the earth tore asunder. Bright light filled the chasm. Tyrael and Socrates jumped in.

~~~

Tyrael arrived in a strange land, much stranger than even the lands he knew. Colorful rainbows hung in the sky and ponies walked around him. However, as he looked around he could not locate Socrates.

“He must have dc’d,” Tyrael said to himself. With a small frown, the angle freed his sword from its scabbard. Then he took careful aim at a passing by chromatic pony.

“Have at thee, pony!” He screamed. The pony leapt into the air and floated in front of the wingless angle.

“Uh, that was not awesome.”

“Come on the ground and fight me! I’m Tyrael, Angle of Justice.”

The pony was nonplussed, “Uh, okay. I’m Rainbow Dash.”

“Thank you, Rainbow Dash. Now prepare yourself for my blade! I will clear Whimseyshire once and for all!”

Rainbow Dash scrunched her muzzle, “what’s Whimseyshire? This is Ponyville.”

Tyrael dropped his sword. “What is Ponyville? Is this a trick of Nightmarity?”

“Nightmarity? Who’s that? Say, you wouldn’t happen to know an old bearded man, would you?”

Tyrael knew the man from that description immediately. “Deckard Cain!”

A scraggly bearded man began to hobble over the hill to the two. He had a smile on that no one had seen on him in ages.

“Tyrael, my boy,” he started.

“Deckard! We thought you dead.” Tyrael was weeping softly.

“Tyrael, that’s a fine cube you got there. I must insist you stop trying to harm these ponies.”

“Why, Deckard? I’m trying to get in my levels just like anyone else,” Tyrael spat.

“Tyrael, I’m pretty sure you fought to save the humans, why can’t you save the ponies too?”

“Ponies don’t deserve saving.” Tyrael grabbed Rainbow Dash and pointed at her softness everywhere. “Look at how stupid this is.”

Cain gasped. “You monster! Rainbow Dash is a fine pony, just like the rest of them.”

Tyrael scowled. “Can’t you see I’m the Tyrael everyone expected? I am turned evil!” Everyone gasped. Tyrael picked up his angleic sword. “And now I become the evil.”

“Not if I can help it.”

Standing in front of the angel Tyrael and elder Deckard Cain was the most heinous and insidious creature ever to exist in all the world, hells, and Equestria. It was… It was…!

Error 37. You have been disconnected from the server.