• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 21,256 Views, 836 Comments

The Girls of My Life - Wildcard25



Spike has known his six best friends since they were kids. Now that they're older their friendship will develop into something much more than what he expected.

  • ...
41
 836
 21,256

Cabin in the Snowy Mountain

Late Friday afternoon, Spike and the girls were on a bus provided by Principal Celestia and Principal Luna to take them to their log cabin up in the snowy mountains for the weekend. As the group sat in their seats, they were already dressed in winter coats to keep themselves warm.

"I can't believe a whole weekend to the principal's winter cabin all to ourselves." Fluttershy said, in surprise.

"I can," Rainbow answered, "We've got awesome luck!"

"Plus we could really use this what with all the work we've been getting at school," Applejack put in, "For me it's both school and housework."

"Oh, I just can't wait to play in the snow!" Pinkie cheered.

"Save that energy for later, Pinkie," Twilight calmed her, "You'll need it."

"Quite so," Rarity agreed, "Especially since there's so much to do all the way out here."

"You got that right." Spike agreed.

"But remember, guys," Twilight spoke up, "Our parents and our principals expect us to behave while we're up here. They may trust us enough to come up here without a chaperone, but we need to enforce their trust enough."

"We gotcha, Twi." Applejack nodded.

Soon the bus pulled to a stop as the driver spoke, "This is it, guys."

So the seven grabbed all their bags and got off the bus to see a two floor cabin up a snow covered hill, "That's the place." Spike said.

Twilight turned to the driver, "Thanks again for the drive, sir."

"No problem," The driver answered, "Remember the nearest town's not that far of a walk in case you need supplies. I'll be back here Sunday morning to pick you all up. Ok?"

"Ok." Twilight nodded, as the bus door closed, and the drive headed off.

"Let's get inside before I start freezing." Rarity said, as they all carried their bags up to the cabin door.


Twilight pulled out the key Principal Celestia gave her for the cabin and unlocked it. They entered the place, and dropped their suitcases on the floor. They looked around seeing how spacious the living room area looked, complete with a large couch, two arm chairs, a fire place, a sliding screen door with a deck patio, a kitchen complete with a fridge, microwave, and oven, and the upstairs would be where they would sleep.

Rainbow closed the door to keep the cold out, and marveled at the design, "This is cool."

"Oh, dear." Fluttershy gasped at the mounted reindeer head, bear skin rug, and taxidermy animals.

Twilight laid her hands on her shoulders, "Don't worry Fluttershy, Principal Celestia told me these were all fakes."

"They are?" she asked, and Twilight nodded. Fluttershy sighed in relief that they weren't made from actual animals.

Rarity inspected the place, "Quite a lovely set up, if I do say so myself." Rarity said.

"Guys!" Rainbow called, as she looked out onto the patio deck, "You're gonna wanna see this."

The six went over to their rainbow haired friend and looked at the patio deck through the sliding screen window. What they saw on the deck covered up was a jacuzzi.

"Is that a..." Spike trailed off, as Twilight finished.

"A jacuzzi?"

"It is." Applejack confirmed.

"This is perfect!" Rainbow cheered.

"I know, this will be a perfect way to warm up this evening." Rarity added.

"Hope it still works." Fluttershy said, hopefully.

"It should otherwise, the principals wouldn't have suggested we bring swimwear." Twilight said.

"Oh, this is going to be so good." Pinkie rubbed her hands together.

"We'll get to that later, right now we need to unpack." Twilight said, as they took off their coats and hung them up on the rack.

They brought their bags upstairs and into the room to find two beds. They looked at each other as Twilight said, "We should really address this issue now."

"Yeah, who's going to be getting the beds?" Pinkie asked.

"Well, I should at least be in one. It's hard for me to sleep if I'm not comfy." Rarity said.

"Well, count me out of sharing a bed with you Rare, you hog the covers after all." Applejack said.

"Excuse me?" Rarity gasped.

"Ok, you two, don't start." Rainbow said.

"Maybe we can make it three in each," Twilight realized what she said, "Oh, wait, we're at uneven numbers."

"It's ok, girls. I could take the floor or even the couch downstairs." Spike offered.

"But, Spike, it doesn't sound fair." Fluttershy said in worry.

"You girls need it more than I do." Spike answered, until Rarity cried.

"I-DEA!" they all looked to her, as she spoke, "What if all seven of us share a bed together?"

"What?" Twilight asked.

"Ya know, Rarity, that's a fine idea." Applejack agreed.

"It's awesome." Rainbow added.

"Girls, need I remind you of us promising our parents we'd behave ourselves?" Twilight reminded them.

"Twilight, it's not like we're gonna do anything above sleeping right?" Rainbow reminded her.

"Well..." Twilight pondered.

"Besides, we've done it before, remember?" Pinkie showed her the picture of them all sleeping together after Spike's wild party. As Twilight and Applejack said, they made sure all six of them had their own picture copy and not just Spike.

"You do have a point," Twilight admitted, before turning to the boy, "What do you think, Spike?"

Spike looked at each of the girls, who were wondering what his answer would be. He finally spoke up, "Well, if you girls are really ok with it. Then so am I."

'Yes!' the girls screamed mentally in victory, even Twilight who lightened up about the idea.

"We should unload the rest of the stuff into the kitchen." Applejack suggested, and they all agreed and went back downstairs.


As it was getting later, the sun was setting over the horizon. Inside the cabin, the girls and Spike were sitting around the living room relaxing, as Rarity was on the sofa reading a magazine, Applejack was stoking the fireplace, Fluttershy was petting a fake fox statue, Rainbow was drinking a bottle of apple cider from a case they brought with them, Spike was reading a comic book, and Twilight was relaxing.

Suddenly Pinkie came back carrying pizza boxes, "Get your pizza on!" she announced.

"All right!" Spike cheered, as he went over and helped Pinkie with the pizza as they sat them down in the kitchen's table.

They all gathered plates and drinks before chowing down on pizza, "Mm, this is real good." Rainbow said, as she ate her slice.

"I'll say." Spike said, as he sat by her side eating as well.

"How lucky can we get?" Pinkie asked, "We're miles away from home, eating hot pizza inside a cabin the principal's of our schools loaned to us for the weekend."

"That kind of thing doesn't happen so often." Fluttershy admitted.

"Thank our lucky star." Spike added, as he took a swig of his apple cider.

"I think after we eat we should go in the jacuzzi just for a soak." Rarity suggested.

"Yeah, I mean a jacuzzi in this weather seems like a perfect combination." Applejack agreed.

"But first let's just enjoy dinner." Twilight said, as they continued to eat.


After they were done eating, they decided to get changed up for their jacuzzi soak. As the girls were in the main bedroom, Spike was in the bathroom getting ready. He looked at himself in the mirror as he wore purple trunks, sandals, and a towel over his shoulder.

"I'm ready." he told his reflection, as he left the bathroom.

He went downstairs, and out on the deck ignoring the cold to start up the jacuzzi. After removing the cover he saw their was already water in it and clean to boot, "Did someone do this beforehand before we got here?" he wondered, before shrugging and turned it on causing the water to start heating up and bubble. Spike turned the outside lights on to give them some light, "All set."

"Everything ready, Spike?" Twilight's voice came.

"Yeah, everything's... perfect!" Spike gasped, as he saw his friends.

Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie, stood on deck in swimwear that showed off their gorgeous bodies.

Applejack noticed a blush on Spike's face as he looked at them, "Whatcha blushin' for, Spike?"

"Yeah, this isn't the first time you've seen us in our swimsuits." Rainbow added.

Spike shook off his blush, "I know, it's just you all look so beautiful I can't help but blush every time."

"Aw, you're so sweet." Fluttershy hugged him, as he blushed some more when he felt her bare stomach press into him.

"Come on, girls, the jacuzzi's a calling." Rainbow said, as the six girls and Spike stepped in.

They all recoiled and panted from how hot it was, but soon their bodies adjusted to the temperature and they sat themselves down in it.

"Ah, this is relaxing." Rarity moaned, as she stretched her arms up.

"Sitting in a jacuzzi outside in snow, what a combination." Applejack said.

Spike sat in between Rainbow and Rarity, while looking at the rest of the girls who were enjoying themselves, 'This is one of the greatest moments in my life. Here I am alone with my six best friends in a jacuzzi with no one around. This is the good life.' he relaxed, as he put his arms around both Rainbow and Rarity.

The two girls feeling this looked at him, with Rainbow smirking, "Well, pretty bold move there, Spikey."

Spike looked at her and then at Rarity, "Sorry, was this too much?"

"Not at all, darling." Rarity answered, as she enjoyed Spike's arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, buddy, I'm glad you want us this close." Rainbow added, as she scooted closer to him, as did Rarity. The other four looked envious of Rarity and Rainbow being the ones closer to Spike.

They shook it off and continued to relax, while looking up at the night sky, "Nice night." Twilight said.

"Mm-hm." Applejack agreed.

Spike continued to relax with his arms around Rarity and Rainbow, until he saw floating his way was a blue bikini top, 'What the!?' he thought in confusion, until he looked ahead seeing Pinkie Pie across from him. She was relaxing but noticed through the bubbling water was no longer wearing her top, "PINKIE!" he cried, as a drop of blood came out of his nostril.

His exclaim caught the attention of the others who looked and saw the floating top, and got the hint, "PINKIE!" they cried.

"What?" she asked casually.

"Why are you not wearing your top?!" Twilight asked in outrage.

"My girls needed to breathe of course." she answered, still casually while motioning to her chest.

"But we have a boy with us." Fluttershy reminded her, while blushing at her friend's bold move.

"Yeah, so you should put it back on." Spike held the top out to her.

"What're you so sheepish about, Spike?" Pinkie asked, "They're just breasts, and everyone has them."

"That's besides the point!" Spike said, while averting his eyes away from Pinkie.

"Pinkie, just put your top on." Twilight pleaded.

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes!" the girls exclaimed.

"Ok-ok," Pinkie said, as she took the top and put it back on, "You can look, Spike."

Spike looked seeing she did have her top back on, "Thank you."

So they continued to relax, as Rarity spoke, "Oh, this is so peaceful, if only I could sit in here forever." she raised up her bare right leg for all to see. Spike looked at the sexy leg of his most gorgeous of friends, and when Rarity wiggled her toes in a seductive manner.

Spike's eyes widened at the arousing act Rarity was putting on for him, 'Hotness level has jumped up.'

The others seeing Rarity's act was catching Spike's attention didn't want to be ignored. So each of them trying to be as casual as they could raised one leg up and wiggled their own toes in the same seductive style.

Spike's eyes remained widened, as he thought to himself, 'They're doing this on purpose... And it's working!' he was about to faint in the jacuzzi, only for Rainbow to pull his head out of the water.

"Whoa, there, Spike!"

The girls realizing they may have overdid it lowered their legs back in the water, as Spike calmed down, "Are you ok?" Fluttershy asked, as she scooted over to Spike.

"I'm fine, just give me a moment." Spike said, as he calmed down from the sexual overload.

"Sorry about that, sugarcube," Applejack apologized, "We didn't think our little display would be too much for ya."

"Surprised me too." Spike admitted.

"Maybe we should get out now?" Twilight suggested.

"Quite, right," Rarity agreed, "I'm starting to wrinkle up."

They all stood up and out of the jacuzzi feeling a chill, "Oh, it's cold!" Fluttershy shivered. They all wrapped themselves in towels, as Spike turned the jacuzzi off and covered it up for the night. They went back inside and dried off before deciding it was time to head to bed.


Spike like before changed into his pajama pants and undershirt in the bathroom, while the girls got changed in the bedroom. After Spike finished he knocked on the bedroom door, "You girls ready?"

"Almost, Spike," Twilight's voice came, as Spike leaned against the wall waiting, "Ok, we're ready."

Spike entered the bedroom seeing the girls sitting on the bed in their pajamas waiting for him. Twilight and Fluttershy were in average pajamas with Twilight's yellow with little pink hearts decorated, and Fluttershy's was green with little butterflies decorated. Applejack was wearing onesie pajamas colored blue with apples decorated on it, Pinkie was wearing a nightgown colored pink and blue with balloon designs. Rarity was also wearing a nightgown colored purple with her favorite three diamond design and a blue ribbon. Rainbow Dash's sleep attire was blue sleep shorts, and a white shirt with red sleeves and her fave rainbow lightning bolt design.

"Evening, girls." Spike greeted them.

"Evening, Spike." they greeted him, as he closed the door behind him and went to the bed.

Pinkie looked at the nearby window and gasped, "Hey, look!"

They looked and saw it was snowing, "Snow!" they gasped, as they ran to the window to look out and saw flurries of snow coming down.

"With all that snow coming down we're just to have us a blast tomorrow." Applejack smiled.

"Yeah." Rainbow nodded in agreement.

"Well, we better get some sleep for tomorrow." Twilight said, as they climbed onto the one bed.

"So how should it work with all seven of us here?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, according to the picture it's best that Spike is in the center." Twilight explained, while looking at her picture copy.

"Do all of you carry around your copy of us sleeping together?" Spike asked, as all six girls looked guilty, "I thought so."

"And two of us are best comfortable on both sides of Spike, and the rest of surround him." Twilight concluded.

"So then who should be the ones to sleep closest to Spike?" Fluttershy inquired.

"It should be me!" each of the girls answered, before giving each other glares.

Spike quickly acted, "Easy, girls. Let's not get into a fight. I'll decide," suddenly all girls got up into his face wanting an answer. Spike spoke up, "Since Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie already had the chance to sleep close with me after the party, they're ruled out. I'm sorry girls." he apologized to the two, who looked disappointed, but knew he was right.

"We know." they answered.

Spike looked to both Applejack, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity, "For tonight, I choose... Twilight and Rarity."

"Yes!" the two cheered with joy, only to remember the feelings of their friends.

Spike seeing Fluttershy and Applejack looked disappointed, placed his hands on their shoulders to comfort them, "Don't worry, girls, there's tomorrow night for you two." The two smiled feeling they could wait another night.

"Well, let's got to bed," Twilight said, before turning to Spike, and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight, Spike."

"Night, Twilight." Spike smiled, and hugged her.

Rarity pulled Spike over and kissed his cheek, "Goodnight, Spikey-Wikey."

"Goodnight, Rarity." Spike embraced her.

Applejack tossed her hat as it landed on the dresser perfectly, before pecking Spike's cheek, "Goodnight, my little dumpling."

"Goodnight, Applejack." Spike hugged her.

"Pleasant dreams, Spike." Fluttershy said, as she kissed his cheek, and he hugged her.

"Same to you, Fluttershy."

"Goodnight, buddy." Rainbow kissed his cheek.

"Night, Rainbow." Spike hugged her.

Pinkie embraced him, by pulling his head into her chest smothering him, "Goodnight my little gumdrop!"

"Air!" Spike wheezed.

"Pinkie, you're suffocating him!" Applejack called.

Pinkie realizing what she was doing said sheepishly, "Whoops." she released Spike who looked dizzy.

Eventually Spike lied on the bed in the center, with Twilight on his right side and Rarity on his left side, while Rainbow and Applejack were on Twilight's side, and Pinkie and Fluttershy were on Rarity's side. After they pulled the covers over them they fell asleep. As they slept, Twilight and Rarity moved in closer and started snuggling up with Spike as if he was their teddy bear.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed it. The images of the girls in their swimwear are owned once again by this splendid artist The-Butch-X