• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 21,230 Views, 836 Comments

The Girls of My Life - Wildcard25



Spike has known his six best friends since they were kids. Now that they're older their friendship will develop into something much more than what he expected.

  • ...
41
 836
 21,230

Wild and Fun Day and Night

Author's Note:

First off, I want to thank everyone for their support in this. 301 reviews and so many views. In this chapter around the end you will find some very eye-catching sights and scenes but nothing too explicit. Gotta keep within the rating bounds you know. Also what songs you see in this I do not own. Enjoy.

As the sun rose over the horizon of the hill, its light peaked through the window of the room in which Spike and the girls were sharing. As the light got into Spike's eyes he started groaning until he rubbed his cheek against something soft, 'This is so soft,' he thought, 'It feels like marshmallows.'

His eyes opened and saw Rarity had smothered his head into her chest, "Rarity!" he muffled due to his pressed face. He finally managed to wiggle his face away he blushed, 'I've only had the occasional dreams about this moment, but never did I expect to wake up to it actually happening.' he thought, until he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind. He glanced back and remembered Twilight was sleeping up front with him as well, while the other four were on either side of him.

'Well, unlike last time at the party I remember sharing the bed with them all this time around,' Spike thought, until he heard a yawn. He looked up at Rarity seeing she was wide awake and smiling at him, "Oh, good morning, Rarity." he said quietly so not to wake any of the others.

"Good morning, darling," Rarity replied, as she stroked Spike's hair, "How did you sleep?"

"Very well, actually. And you?"

"Like a baby," she giggled, "You make for the perfect body pillow, you know?"

"I had no idea." he chuckled a bit, before Rarity pull him closer to her as his face was inches away from her chest.

"We do have some time before the others wake up. I could use this time to bond with my special guy." Rarity said, before kissing his forehead.

"Rarity." Spike panted from excitement.

Rarity smiled, as she leaned in closer, only for Spike to suddenly get pulled back from her by Twilight. They both realized Twilight was also awake, "Now that's not fair, Rarity. Hogging Spike all to yourself this early in the morning. Share some for the rest of us."

"Uh, Twi." Spike began, as he could feel Twilight press her chest up into his back.

Suddenly they heard more yawns, and saw the rest of the girls waking up as well, "Oh, what a night." Applejack stretched her arms up.

"That was a good sleep." Fluttershy rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"Bestest sleep I ever had." Pinkie added.

"I'll say." Rainbow agreed.

They all looked at Twilight, Rarity, and Spike, "Morning, yall." Applejack greeted them.

"Morning, girls." Twilight greeted them.

They all got out of bed, as Pinkie looked out the window, "Look at how much more snow we got!"

They all looked out the window seeing Pinkie was right, "With all that extra snow today's just gonna be awesome!" Rainbow cheered.

"Before we do anything we should get cleaned up." Twilight suggested.

Within a split second Rarity bolted out of the room determined to be the first one in the bathroom, "Saw that coming a mile away." Rainbow said.

The girls giggled, as Applejack spoke up, "Well, Pinkie and I might as well get started on breakfast." they headed downstairs. Once Rarity was finished in the bathroom the others got in to clean themselves up.


They went downstairs to the kitchen to see Applejack and Pinkie Pie made a bunch of waffles and flapjacks for everyone, "Come and get it, yall." Applejack said.

"Wow, everything looks so delicious." Spike gasped, as he and Rainbow salivated over the food.

"I think we should wait until you and Pinkie get ready, Applejack." Fluttershy said.

"I agree. You two should enjoy breakfast with all of us." Spike agreed.

"Well, that's kind of ya both." Applejack smiled.

"We'll be right back." Pinkie said, as she and Applejack went back upstairs to get cleaned up. They came back down good and ready and joined their friends for breakfast.

They all sat down at the table and were eating. Spike took a bite of his waffle and smiled, "Delicious as always. You girls sure can cook a good meal."

"We try." Pinkie smiled, as she took a bite into a flapjack.

"It's really supposed to be cold out today. So everyone make sure you wear something extra warm." Twilight recommended.

"Right." Spike and Fluttershy nodded in agreement.

"Luckily, I brought plenty of extra scarves." Rarity said in relief.

"We figured ya did." Applejack noted, as she drank some apple juice.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Pinkie cheered. After finishing their breakfast, they did their dishes, grabbed their winter gear, and stepped outside determined to have some fun.


Soon enough that's just what they were doing. Fluttershy and Twilight were making snow angels, Pinkie and Rarity were building a snowman in the shape of a pony that had mane in the same style as Pinkie's hair. Applejack and Spike were catching some snowflakes on their tongues.

Spike looked out into the distance of the hill and the mountain, "This sight is just so nostalgic."

"Ya darn tootin'." Applejack agreed, until she and Spike were pelted with snowballs from behind, "Whoa, nelly!"

They spun around seeing Rainbow Dash holding snowballs, "Gotcha both!" she chuckled.

"Rainbow." Applejack scowled.

"Cheap shot attacking from behind!" Spike called her out.

"Never let an opponent get behind you, Spike. That's the rule in all form of combat." Rainbow smirked.

"Well, I got a rule for ya too," Applejack said, as she made a snowball, "Never start a snowball fight with me."

"Are you looking to challenge me?" Rainbow asked.

"Maybe I am." Applejack smirked.

"Want some help?" Spike asked, as he held a snowball as well.

"Much obliged." Applejack answered, as the two started pelting Rainbow with their snowballs, and she started making more.

They were playfully pelting each other, until Applejack's snowball missed Rainbow and nailed Rarity in the back of the head. The three were shocked to see it got her, while Pinkie, Twilight, and Fluttershy were worried.

Rarity turned around slowly with her eyes widened and a frown on her face, "IT... IS... ON!"

She started packing snow into a snowball and started assaulting the three, "Rarity's gone mad!" Spike cried, as he ran for cover.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Pinkie cheered, as she jumped in and started packing snow into snowballs and started throwing them all over getting everyone.

After Twilight and Fluttershy got hit by Pinkie's snowballs, Fluttershy panicked and took cover behind a tree, while Twilight decided to join in just to get back at Pinkie. Spike and Fluttershy peeked out from behind their trees noticing the others were still engaged in their snowball war. However the two noticed Rarity wasn't throwing hers like a madwoman like before signaling she was not in it for the fun. They smiled and charged in to join them.

After half an hour, they were all lying in the snow looking worn out, "So, who won?" Spike asked the girls.

"I don't know." Applejack answered.

"I stopped keeping track awhile ago." Rainbow added.

"What say we call it a tie?" Twilight suggested.

"Agreed." they all answered, and laughed.

"Still, that was so much fun, wasn't it?" Pinkie asked.

"It was quite entertaining." Rarity admitted.

"So what should do now?" Fluttershy asked.

Rainbow got up and smirked, "I know exactly what to do." she ran around back of the cabin, as the others waited.

Rainbow came back while dragging a toboggan behind her that looked long enough for all of them to sit in, "Rainbow, where'd that come from?" Fluttershy asked.

"I found in the shed out back yesterday while bringing in some firewood. Looks big enough for all of us."

"And where are going to sled on that?" Spike asked

Rainbow smirked and motioned to the higher hill top in the forest close to the cabin, "Up there?" Fluttershy gulped.

"Oh, yeah. We'll have the sledding experience of a lifetime!" Rainbow pumped a fist.

"All right!" Pinkie cheered.

"But it looks so high." Fluttershy shook.

"Don't worry, we're all gonna be sledding together so you don't have to worry." Spike assured her. Fluttershy smiled feeling relieved she wouldn't be alone in this.

"Then let's go." Rainbow suggested, as they started hiking through the forest and up the hill along a path.


When they reached the top, they took the opportune moment to look out from the cliff and see the horizon, "You can see everything from up here." Twilight gasped.

"Yeah, I can see the cabin." Spike added, as they all spotted it.

"Ok, we need to get this here toboggan just right," Applejack said, "Spike, you best be up front since you're the smallest."

"Not by much." Spike answered, with a pout.

"Then I'll be behind ya," Applejack continued, "Then Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Twilight, and Rarity." The others started agreeing on the formation, while secretly wishing they could be the ones riding behind Spike.

So they sat their toboggan at the edge of the hill, and got into their positions. As Spike sat up front, he felt Applejack wrap her arms around him from behind, and felt something press into his back, "Don't worry, Spike, if anything happens I'll hold onto ya." she said.

"Thanks." Spike said, while blushing.

"Everybody better hold onto the one in front of you." Twilight suggested and followed Applejack's lead on wrapping their arms around the one in front of them.

"We'll all have to steer to make this work." Rainbow ordered.

"Right." they agreed.

"All right, girls, let's start rockin'." Spike said, as they began nudging the toboggan closer to the edge. When they got it close enough to the edge, it started tilting forward and went down the hill.

The girls and Spike cried, cheered, and whooped as the toboggan was sledding down, "This is intense!" Rainbow cheered.

Rarity saw some trees up ahead, "Look out for the trees!" she and Fluttershy cried in a panic.

"Lean to right!" Spike called, as they did so and avoided the trees.

"Close one." Twilight sighed in relief.

Rainbow looked ahead on their path and gasped, "Duck!"

"Duck, where?" Fluttershy asked, as she looked around.

"No, duck!" Rainbow called, as the others saw they were coming across a low tree branch in their path stretched out like a limbo pole. As they closed in on it, they all ducked their heads avoiding it.

"Thanks for the heads up!" Pinkie joked, as they continued to steer the toboggan.

Spike looked ahead seeing some snow bumps up ahead, "Speed bumps!" he called, as the toboggan rode over them causing the group to bounce up and down.

"This is like an massage chair or something." Rarity said, as she shook. Once they passed up the bumps, they were once again on smoother and calmer slopes.

"How much further until we reach the bottom?" Fluttershy asked.

"Can't be too far now." Applejack answered.

Spike looked ahead and gasped, "Girls, we got us a jump ahead!"

They looked ahead seeing a boulder covered in snow making it like a miniature ski jump, "Whoa!" they cried, as their toboggan went off it sending them flying through the air. They cried and screamed, while Pinkie laughed in enjoyment, before they landed on the snow still going down the hill.

"Now that was awesome!" Rainbow cheered.

Applejack looked ahead with wide eyes, "Uh-oh."

"Uh-oh, what?" Twilight asked, as they saw another boulder up ahead.

The seven screamed as they crashed into it, sending them all flying over the boulder and crashing into a huge snowbank. Each of the girls pulled themselves out of the bank and shook the snow off them, "That was some crash." Pinkie chuckled.

"Everyone ok?" Applejack asked.

"I'm ok." Fluttershy answered.

"I'm in one piece." Twilight added.

"Nothing bruised." Rarity put in.

"Nothing I can't handle." Rainbow finished.

"Hey, where's Spike?" Pinkie asked, seeing no sign of him.

"Spike!" the girls gasped, as they looked around before spotting his legs sticking out of the snowbank wiggling around.

"Come on, girls!" Applejack ordered, as she grabbed Spike's legs, and the group tugged him out.

Spike shook all the snow off, and spoke, "Thanks, girls. It was getting chilly in there."

"Was that awesome or what?" Rainbow asked, as she playfully punched his shoulder.

"It was incredibly awesome." Spike admitted.

The group laughed, until they noticed it was getting colder, and more snow was falling. They looked up at the sky seeing it was getting darker, "Looks like a snow storms on it's way." Applejack said.

"We better get back to the cabin before it hits." Twilight suggested.

"Good thing, we're not too far from it." Rarity said, as they saw the cabin in the distance of the forest.

"Let's go!" Rainbow called, as they took off while dragging the toboggan.


They trekked through the forest as the sky continued to get darker and the snow started blowing around them, "I can't see!" Fluttershy shielded her face.

"Take my hand," Spike took hers into his, "Everyone link up so we don't get lost!" And so they all linked hands and continued on before exiting the forest and reached the cabin.

Then went inside and closed the door, "Brr, it's freezing out there!" Twilight shivered.

"Good thing we're inside now." Spike said, as they removed their coats.

"We better get this fire going." Rainbow said, as she and Applejack grabbed some logs from the fireplace's woodpile.

'I'll go make us some hot chocolate." Fluttershy offered.

"I'll help with that." Rarity offered.

And so they got to work in getting the fireplace lit, and soon Rarity and Fluttershy came in with a tray of hot chocolate and marshmallows for everyone.

"Thanks, girls." Spike said, as he received a mug of hot chocolate.

Rainbow looked outside seeing the heavy blizzard, "That storm sure looks thick."

"Lucky we don't have to go out there." Twilight said.

"Too bad we can't go out to the jacuzzi and warm up there." Pinkie said, knowing doing that would be suicide.

"So we're stuck here until we get cabin fever?" Rainbow asked, looking bored already.

"Don't panic, Rainbow. There must be something around here to do." Twilight said.

Spike pondered, until an idea popped into his head, "Girls, I know exactly what to do."

"What is it, Spike?" Fluttershy asked.

"First help me move some stuff for space." Spike said, as the girls helped him move the furniture creating a wide open space for them.

"Ok, so now what?" Applejack asked.

Spike pulled out his cellphone and opened up a music list, "We're gonna have us a dance party."

"Ooh, I love dance parties!" Pinkie cheered, while bouncing around in excitement.

"Well, it beats doing nothing." Applejack admitted.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea." Rarity added.

"I could do that." Fluttershy put in.

"Then let's do it." Spike said, as he went through a playlist and started the first song suggested.

Spike stepped to the center of the floor, and when the music started playing he started dancing, while also moving his lips to the lyrics.

As he danced he gave winks, finger gestures, and all sorts of flirtatious signs to each of the girls making them blush, swoon, and sigh lovingly. He eventually dragged them to the floor and joined him in dancing, where he was passed off from partner to partner, or in the girls case cutting in.

When the song ended, they sat down and caught their breath, "That was fun." Pinkie smiled.

"And jumping." Rainbow added.

"So what's next on the list?" Applejack asked.

"Next is a slow song." Spike said, which got Rarity interested.

When the song started playing, Spike stood up and offered his hand to Rarity who accepted it and they started dancing.

As they dance, Rarity spoke, "This feels so nice, Spike."

"I'm glad you like it, Rarity." Spike said, as he managed to spin her.

After Rarity had a long enough turn, she returned to her seat and Spike offered his hand to Fluttershy who accepted it, while blushing. Fluttershy spoke, as they danced, "Be gentle, Spike."

"Relax, I got you." Spike assured her, as they danced.

Each of the other girls who hadn't danced with Spike yet looked envious as they awaited their turn. When Fluttershy was done, Spike offered his hand to Applejack who took it.

The two danced, as Spike spoke, "I know this ain't your typical Western number, Applejack."

"It's ok, sugarcube, I like this as long as it's with you." she whispered into his ear. Spike smiled as he rested his head onto her chest as they danced.

Rainbow not liking how close they looked, decided to step in, "Cutting in." she took Applejack's place and began dancing with Spike.

Applejack was miffed at Rainbow just butting in, but knew sooner or later she'd be done with her turn. As Spike danced, he spoke to the rainbow haired girl, "You're doing pleasantly well for a girl who's not all about these types of dance."

"Remember, Spike, I'm full of surprises." she answered, as they danced.

Soon enough Spike substituted Rainbow for Pinkie, who danced with him. Spike started feeling as if Pinkie was leading him in the dance, but he didn't mind it. When her turn was up, Spike took Twilight last, and whispered, "Always save the best for last." Twilight upon hearing that, blushed and danced with Spike as the light from the fireplace flames washed over them. They danced until the song ended.


As it got late, Spike was already in the bathroom changing into his sleepwear. He let out a yawn, "Boy, I'll be sleeping the sleep of the just tonight." he left the bathroom, and headed for the bedroom hoping the girls were done changing.

He knocked on the door, and heard Rarity's voice, "Come in, Spike."

Spike opened the door and stepped in, but to his surprise saw the room was empty, "Girls?" he peered around the room seeing how quiet it was, "Where'd they go?" suddenly he jumped as he heard the bedroom door slam behind them. He turned around, "Girls, is that-whoa!" he cried.

What startled him was that Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie stood blocking the closed door. It wouldn't be so shocking, if it weren't for the fact they were wearing nothing but their undergarments. Twilight's was colored light purple with her trademark star symbol imprinted on her panties, Rarity's was in a aqua blue pair with diamond patterns imprinted on her bra, Fluttershy's was green with butterfly patterns on her panties, and Pinkie's was pink with blue and yellow balloons designed on both her bra and panties.

"Girls, what the hell?!" Spike panicked.

"What's wrong, Spike. You look a little nervous?" Rarity asked, with a flirtatious smile.

"Nervous doesn't come close to describe how I'm feeling!"

"Here, let's give you a big hug." Pinkie suggested, as the four approached him with their arms out.

Spike started backing away from the smiling girls, until he landed on the bed, "Girls, please don't look at me that way," he suddenly realized, "Hey, where are Applejack and Rainbow Dash?"

He soon got his answer, as Applejack and Rainbow popped out from the other side of the bed, and held Spike down, "Gotcha!" Rainbow called.

Spike looked up seeing Rainbow and Applejack were also in their undergarments. Rainbow's was dark blue and had her trademark rainbow lightning bolt imprinted on her panties, and Applejack's were colored orange with small apples imprinted on both her bra and panties.

"What's going on here?!" Spike cried, in terror.

"Nothing, sugarcube. We're just having some friendly fun." Applejack answered, as she and Rainbow held Spike down on the bed to keep him from struggling.

"This is friendly fun?" Spike asked in confusion. He then saw Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rarity stand before them bed, still having smiles plastered on their faces, until Pinkie shouted.

"Get him!" The four pounced the screaming boy, as his sleepwear was flung around.

A moment later, the girls were standing around the bed giggling, while Spike was sitting on the bed facing them while holding one of the pillows close to his body leaving his head, arms, and legs exposed, "This was not funny girls." he scowled.

"Come on, Spike. It was all in good fun." Twilight giggled.

"What gave you all the idea to do something like this?" Spike said, while not letting go of the pillow.

"Well, we decided since this is our last night here together..." Fluttershy began.

"We figured, we should do something extra special." Rainbow added.

"And what better way to make it special than an undie night." Pinkie smiled.

Spike turned to Twilight, "Twilight, what happened to behaving ourselves for the sake of our families?"

"I thought about it too, Spike. But then I realized we wouldn't get in trouble if we didn't tell anybody, or if we even did anything totally indecent."

"She's right, we're just in our underwear." Applejack added.

"And nothing more's going to come off." Rarity put in.

"Unless you want it." Rainbow muttered to herself.

"Loopholes." Spike rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Spike. Lose the pillow." Pinkie suggested.

"We promise we won't tell anyone or say anything." Fluttershy promised.

"Yeah," Rainbow agreed, "Besides you've gotten to see us like this, now it's our turn to see you."

Spike looked up seeing them all giving him the look signaling they weren't going to leave him alone about the issue. In defeat, he spoke, "Sometimes you girls can be evil." he let go of the pillow revealing he was now only dressed in purple boxer shorts with green dragon images on them.

"Nice shorts." Rainbow held a chuckle.

Spike felt embarrassed, until Rarity sat down beside him, making him tense up. The girl spoke up, "I think it's a fitting pair, and you pull them off well."

"Ya think?" Spike asked, while blushing sheepishly.

"Of course," Fluttershy said, as she sat beside him, "You look even cuter this way."

"You really mean that, or are you just buttering me up?" Spike asked, as he looked at the kind girl.

"I do mean it, Spike. And I think we all can agree on that." Fluttershy said, as the girls nodded in agreement.

"Well, thanks I guess." Spike said, until he felt Applejack crawl up behind him, "Hey, now what're you?" he stopped as he felt her hands rest on his shoulders.

"Just relax, sugarcube. Let us get you comfortable." she started massaging his shoulders.

"Oh, that feels good." Spike panted, as he started loosening up.

Suddenly he felt his feet held up, and saw Twilight and Pinkie holding one each, "We'll take care of these." Pinkie said, as she and Twilight began massaging Spike's feet.

"Oh-oh yeah." Spike panted from extreme relaxation.

Suddenly felt his back getting scratched, and realized it was Rainbow and Fluttershy doing it. They did it while making sure not to get in the way of Applejack massaging his shoulders, "Don't worry, Spike. Fluttershy and I got this covered."

"Thanks girls." Spike said, as his body was getting more turned on by the minute, but the cherry on top came as Rarity laid across the bed plopping her head into Spike's lap.

Spike looked down at the gorgeous girl who was smiling up at him, "I'll keep you lap comfy, Spike." she drew circles on his bare chest with her index finger, to further entice him.

"Thanks," he winced, and thought to himself, 'This has to be the greatest moment in my life. Wait a minute, oh no it's coming up again! I can't get that with Rarity lying there. Stay calm think other stuff, think of other stuff,' he tried but wasn't helping, 'Maybe she won't notice.' he saw so far Rarity didn't, but was starting to care less and less as the treatment he was receiving from his friends was relaxing him.

When they finished they released Spike, as he spoke, "Girls, that was the best thing you've all ever done for me."

"Hey, you eased our boredom with your dance party idea." Rainbow said.

"Besides, there's nothing we wouldn't do for our buddy-wuddy!" Pinkie beamed, as she hugged Spike with the side of his head pressing into her chest. She was unaware of Spike starting to sweat from the contact, while blushing up a storm.

"Pinkie, don't suffocate Spike," Rarity said, as she took Spike from the happy-go-lucky girl, and held him close to her chest, "You need to handle him with care. Like so." she showed her example.

"I can do that!" Fluttershy said, as she pulled Spike over resting his head upon her bosom.

'Fluttershy's unexpectedly bolder now.' Spike thought, as he felt the softness of her chest press into his cheek.

"Easy, Fluttershy. Don't wanna overdo it." Rainbow said, as she took Spike and rested him into her chest, and whispered, 'You remember this feeling, dontcha big guy?'

'How could I forget this soft feeling.' Spike thought to himself, while remembering when Rainbow did that to him when he was in his own bed.

"All right, Rainbow, give him here." Applejack took Spike, and laid him onto her own chest, "Comfy, Spike?"

"I'd be lying if I said no." he admitted.

Applejack smiled, as she playfully poked his cheek, "You're such a spoiled boy, ya know that?"

"I blame all of you for that." Spike answered.

Twilight pulled Spike over, so he was laying on her chest, "Well, we like spoiling you. And we know you'd spoil us in return." she said, as Spike could only chuckle.

"This calls for a picture!" Pinkie beamed.

"A picture?" the others asked.

"Well, duh! We've already got a commemorative photo each where we all slept with Spike, so this should also be added as a commemorative moment." the poofy haired girl explained.

"That's a rad idea, Pinkie." Rainbow admitted.

"Sounds all right by me." Applejack agreed.

"Then, everyone get in a position." Pinkie said, as she went to grab her cellphone and set it on camera and got the timer started. She propped it on a dresser on the opposite side of the bed. She raced back to take a position with her friends.

Spike was in the center of the bed sitting down, Twilight was behind him with her head resting on top of his as her arms draped down his bare torso, Rainbow and Applejack were lying across Spike's legs, Fluttershy and Rarity were resting their heads on his shoulders, and Pinkie took her position right next to Twilight so they both had their heads on top of his and draped their arms down his torso. The phone took the picture, as Pinkie brought it over to the group to see how it turned out.

"That there's a keeper." Applejack said in amaze.

"Indeed." Rarity nodded.

"I'll send you all copies." Pinkie said, as she did so.

"Remember, we'll need to make sure these pictures are kept private." Twilight reminded them.

"Yeah. Good thing Featherweight didn't take this one, otherwise he really would've tried to put it in our school paper." Spike said.

"And we would be the laughing stock of the century." Rainbow said.

"Plus we'd get seriously grounded by our folks." Twilight put in.

"Very true, so this moment is between the seven of us." Rarity said, as they all put their hands in.

"Well, now that this is done, let's get to bed." Spike suggested, and they all agreed.

As promised, Applejack and Fluttershy were sleeping the closest to Spike, while the others slept on either side behind either of the two girls. Spike slept until he felt both Applejack and Fluttershy wrap their arms around him, surrounding both sides of his head with their chests.

'Wow, it's like having pillows behind me and on both sides,' he thought with enjoyment, 'This weekend turned out to be better than I ever could've imagined it would be.' he soon drifted off to sleep in the comfort of his friends.


The very next morning, after getting ready and packing it in, the group were outside the cabin. Spike looked at the place, "This was a fun weekend."

"Uh-huh." Pinkie nodded.

"We should get the principals to let us come up here again." Rainbow said.

"That would be interesting." Fluttershy admitted.

"Well, for now let's remember the fun we had here, and leave all the personal stuff to each other." Rarity said, and they all nodded.

Twilight looked down the hill and saw the bus from before pull up, "There's our ride. Come on, everyone." they started walking away, as Spike looked back at the cabin knowing in his heart he would never forget all the fun he had with his six close friends.