• Published 12th Aug 2014
  • 21,249 Views, 836 Comments

The Girls of My Life - Wildcard25



Spike has known his six best friends since they were kids. Now that they're older their friendship will develop into something much more than what he expected.

  • ...
41
 836
 21,249

Beach Day 1

It was the day after the start of Spring Break for Spike and the girls, and they already knew what they were going to do for today. They were in in Applejack's truck with A.J driving, Twilight in the passenger seat, and Rarity, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy sitting in back with Spike laying across their laps. In the back of the truck was some beach equipment from umbrellas to fold up chairs, blankets, and, coolers.

"A weekend at the beach. How awesome is that?" Rainbow asked the group.

"It's totally awesome." Spike replied, as he laid his head in the rainbow haired girls lap.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun!" Pinkie beamed.

"Especially since the weather this weekend is supposed to be glorious." Fluttershy put in.

"Hang on, yall. We're almost there." Applejack said, as she made a turn and pulled into a lot outside a chalet.

They got out of the truck, as Rarity looked up at the place they'd be staying at, "Quite a lovely place, wouldn't you say?" she asked.

"It's perfect." Twilight admitted.

"Come on, let's get settled in and hit the beach." Applejack said, as they went into the chalet.

Inside their rented chalet, each of them was given a room to use, where they started changing into their swimwear. Inside Spike's room, the boy was slipping into his swim shorts and dawned a pair of sunglasses. He put a rolled up beach towel around his neck and looked at his reflection in a mirror.

"Oh, yeah." he said in a smooth tone.

He stepped out of his room and into the living room seeing the girls weren't there, "Still not ready yet. Ok, Spike, you know what they're going to be wearing, but try not to look like an idiot." he said to himself.

"We're all ready, Spike." Came Twilight's voice from behind him.

Spike braced himself and turned around seeing all six girls standing before them in the swimsuits they picked out. Spike only caught their upper halves from the selfies they sent, but this time was seeing them in full shots. Twilight was in a new classic styled bikini colored in a mix of hot pink and magenta, Rarity was in a purple thong bikini, Pinkie's was a pink colored sling bikini, Fluttershy was in her yellow and pink string bikini, Applejack was in her new orange trikini, and Rainbow was a red and blue boy short bikini, with the top colored red and the bottoms colored blue.

Spike stared and thought to himself, 'I got such an erection now.'

"How do we look?" Pinkie asked, as she showed off her half exposed naked body.

"I'm being totally blunt, girls," Spike began, "These have been your best swimsuits ever."

"Thank you, darling." Rarity smiled as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Let's grab our gear and find us a beach spot." Applejack suggested.

"Good idea." Twilight agreed, as they all grabbed their stuff and left the chalet.


They walked along the sandy beach feeling the sun shine down on them. Spike suddenly found an open spot to fit them all, "There's one!"

"Good eye, Spike." Rainbow smirked, as the girls set up their blankets, chairs and umbrella.

"Yes, this place will do perfectly." Twilight said.

"Come on, guys, let's hit the water!" Pinkie cheered.

"I'm with ya!" Rainbow agreed, as the others were ready to follow her, until Rarity spoke up.

"Just a moment. Can't start until I am properly protected from U.V rays," she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen, "Spike, would you be a sweetheart and rub some sunscreen on me?" she winked.

Spike without a second though slid to Rarity and answered, "I'd love too."

"Thank you." Rarity laid face down on a beach blanket, and undid the back of her top.

Spike looked with wandering eyes at her exposed back, and downward to see if not for the thin cord in the center Rarity's sweet booty was practically visible to the eyes. Spike regained his composure and got down beside her rubbing some sunscreen on his hands and began rubbing them all over Rarity's back.

"Mm, Spike, that feels so good," Rarity moaned, "Remember to get all of my back. Leave no exposed areas."

"Yes, Rarity." Spike said, as he covered all of Rarity's back.

"When you're done, you may do my front too." Rarity smiled.

Spike felt his heart race at her words, until the girls called out, "Hold it!"

"I want Spike to rub sunscreen on my back next!" Rainbow argued.

"Me first!" Pinkie butted in.

"Get in line, missy." Applejack nudged her away.

"I'd like one too." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Don't leave me out!" Twilight spoke up.

They crowded around, until Spike whistled, "Girls! First off you're all starting a scene. Second I can rub this stuff on all of you. You all just need to be patient. Ok?"

The girls seeing many of the other beach guests were giving them questionable looks, while some of the boys there were ogling them up. The girls looked back at Spike, and answered, "Ok, Spike."

"Good. Now once I'm done with Rarity, I'll get to each of you." Spike said, as Rarity sat up so Spike could do her front.

Spike got some more sunscreen in his hands and started rubbing it on Rarity's arms and legs. He then looked to her chest and tummy looking hesitant. Rarity seeing this spoke, "It's ok, Spike. You can do it."

Spike nodded as he started rubbing Rarity's stomach, while thinking, 'This is so great, and five more chances to do this. I love the beach!'

As Rarity enjoyed Spike's hands secretly roaming over her body, she thought, 'Oh, this is so heavenly. Perhaps I should put in word of this to Aloe and Lotus. I'm sure they'd love to have Spike work around the spa. That way I could have him do this for me every time I go.'

The five girls waited for Spike to be finished with Rarity, so they could have their chance too. When Spike finished Rarity, he turned to the girls and spoke, "Rainbow, come here."

Rainbow smirked, "Yes!" she cheered, as she took a spot on a beach blanket, "Show me watcha got, buddy."

Spike nodded, as he started rubbing the sunscreen on Rainbow's toned figure, while feeling every muscle she had in the palms of his hands, "Oh, yeah, that's the spot, Spike. That's the spot right there." she moaned.

Pinkie started getting envious, "Oh, how much longer?"

"Take it easy, Pinkie. We'll have our chance soon." Applejack calmed her.

After Spike finished with doing Rainbow's front, he looked over to the others, "Pinkie, you're next."

"Yippee!" she cheered, as she went over and took a position.

Spike covered all of Pinkie's back, and when she sat up for him to do her front, the boy stared at her chest in arousal. He knew with Pinkie wearing a sling bikini left more open spots on her chest to be covered in sunscreen. Spike got himself together and started rubbing Pinkie's stomach, and she giggled.

"Spike, I'm ticklish!"

"Sorry." Spike said, as he tried lightening up, as he went further up and rubbing around the exposed sides of her breasts, which got the girls jealous.

'She had to pick a sling one.' Twilight thought in jealousy.

When Pinkie was finished, Spike spoke, "Ok, Twilight, come here." Twilight quickly went over, eager to get lotioned up by Spike.

So Spike started doing Twilight's back, as the girl moaned, "That's good, Spike. You almost got it covered." Spike continued to apply the sunscreen, until he got to her front. He made sure to cover all of Twilight's torso, as the bookworm smiled at his work.

Twilight sat up, as Fluttershy decided to go next. She looked a bit nervous though, until Spike spoke, "It's ok, Fluttershy. I'll be gentle."

"Oh, I know." Fluttershy nodded in understanding.

So Spike started covering Fluttershy with the sunscreen, as the girl remained still so not to disrupt Spike's concentration. When Spike finished, she spoke, "Thank you so much, Spike."

"You're welcome," Spike said, as he looked at the remaining girl, "All right, Applejack. I'm ready for you."

"So am I." Applejack said, as she took a spot on the beach blanket. Spike applied the sunscreen on Applejack's back, and when he saw her front he had only a bit on her chest to apply the stuff to, but had to apply sunscreen to her exposed torso sides.

"All right, girls. You're all ready for the sun." Spike said.

"Not just yet." Twilight corrected him.

"You need some yourself." Rarity added.

"Well, I could always do myself." Spike began, only for the girls to surround him.

"We'll do it!" and so each of them lathered sunscreen into their hands and gave Spike a thorough rub, which wasn't doing his aroused hormones any better.

When they finished with Spike he spoke, "Well, that covers me."

"To the water!" Pinkie called, as the group ran to the water.


The six swam around in the ocean, having fun and sharing laughs. Suddenly the girls started splashing Spike with the water, as the boy tried shielding himself while laughing. As the seven played, two random boys watched, and one spoke to the other, "Man, those girls are hot."

"Can't believe they're spending their time with a kid." the second said, as they just walked off.

After a good swim, the seven were back at their spot cooking up some food. Applejack rubbed her belly, "Boy, I can't wait to have me some barbeque."

"Me too." Spike agreed, as Pinkie was busy grilling up some food.

When everything looked ready, Pinkie spoke, "Come get it!"

"About time." Applejack said, as she was about grab some of the chow, until a voice spoke up.

"Well, afternoon, everyone."

The group looked, and who should approach them but the Dazzlings themselves, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata in new swimwear compared to the ones Spike saw them wear in their apartment. Adagio was in a trikini colored in a mix of yellow and orange, Aria was wearing a boy short bikini with the top colored mulberry and the bottom colored purple, finally Sonata was wearing a string bikini that was colored in a mix of both arctic blue and cobalt blue.

Spike as always was enamored by their hotness that was on part with his six girls. But when he realized his friends were with them he shook off any thoughts.

"You three again?" Rainbow asked with squinted eyes.

"What're you doing here?" Rarity inquired.

"We're enjoying our spring break, of course." Aria answered in her blunt tone.

"Well, if you're also here to cause trouble, you picked the wrong spot." Applejack said, as the girls were in a stare down with the trio.

"Wait!" Spike called, as he got between the groups, much to the six girls confusion, "We're friends now."

"Friends?" the six asked.

"Yeah. I got to know these three last year, remember that one day where you were all so busy?" Spike reminded them.

"So you used that time to hang out with them?" Twilight asked incredulously.

"How long have you four been secretly seeing each other?" Rarity asked suspiciously.

"Relax, Rarity," Spike calmed her, "I haven't been secretly seeing them. But that day we did I happened to get to know them. And they're really not bad at all. You just have to give them a chance like I did." Spike smiled, as the Dazzlings stood with Spike like chums.

The six girls were confused, until Pinkie spoke up, "This is great then. We got new friends!" she shook the hands of all three girls.

Adagio approached Twilight, "I know we got off on the wrong foot the first and last time we met, so we'd like to start over," she extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Adagio Dazzle."

Twilight was concerned, until she looked at Spike who beckoned her to give it a chance. She smiled and shook her hand, "I'm Twilight Sparkle, nice to meet you."

Aria and Sonata approached and shook her hand, and greeted her, "I'm Aria Blaze."

"And I'm Sonata Dusk."

Twilight looked to the others wanting them to give them a chance like she did. So one by one they shook the hands of the Dazzlings and greeted them.

"I'm Pinkie Pie!"

"My name's Fluttershy."

"Rainbow Dash.

"I'm Applejack."

"And I'm Rarity."

"Nice to meet you all," Adagio greeted, "So listen, we saw you all here and we wondered if you'd like to get in on a little volley ball with us?"

"Volleyball?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, three on three. How about it?" Aria asked.

Rainbow spoke up, "Ya darn right we will. Spike, how about it?"

"You bet." Spike agreed.

Rainbow turned to applejack, "Come on, A.J, we need some extra muscle."

"What?" She asked, remembering her grumbling stomach, "But Rainbow, can't ya ask one of the others."

"I'm not physically built for volleyball." Twilight explained.

"And I'd rather not risk getting hit in the head." Rarity added.

"I'm too nervous. It reminds me of dodge ball." Fluttershy said wearily.

"And I'm acting as referee." Pinkie finished.

Applejack wishing she could eat before playing tried to speak, "Well, I'm not sure."

"Applejack, we need you," Spike pleaded, "Aside from Rainbow Dash you're the second toughest player there is."

Applejack looked Spike seeing he was giving her the puppy eyes. Applejack unable to say to to him while he made that face smiled, "Oh, ok, sugarcube. I'll do it for you."

"Great!, let's go warm up." Rainbow said, as they set up a makeshift volleyball court and drew up some lines in the sand. Twilight did a thorough check to make sure both sides of the court were even.

"Perfect." Twilight said.

When the court was made, Spike, Rainbow, and Applejack were on one side warming up, while the Dazzlings were warming up on the other side. As Applejack was warming up, she could feel her stomach gurgle.

She thought to herself, 'Oh, man, what was I thinking agreeing to play on an empty stomach?' she spoke to Rainbow, "Rainbow, can't I break for a bit to get something in my stomach?"

"Break? A.J, in life there are no breaks! We need to push ourselves to our limits! Just look at Spike." she motioned to Spike who was doing stretches, "Now push yourself to your limit!"

"All right," she answered, and thought, 'Darn it, Rainbow, when you get competitive you sure like to force it.'

Soon they were all ready, as Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy watched from the side ready to cheer their friends on. Pinkie stood and announced, "Let the game begin!"

And so the match was underway, and although Rainbow and Applejack were two of the groups strongest and athletic girls, the three Dazzlings were not just voices. All three of the of were proving they had the hearts of athletes as did Rainbow and Applejack. Throughout the game, Applejack's stomach continued to gurgle as her hunger intensified.

Sonata who was ready to get the ball after Rainbow served it missed, much to her teammates annoyance, "Sonata, get your head in the game!" Aria scolded her.

"Sorry, but Applejack's rumbling stomach is starting to make me hungry!" she complained.

"Pull it together, we're almost done." Adagio said, as they continued to play, but soon enough Applejack's rumbling stomach was getting to Adagio and Aria as well, causing them to lose focus.

With them thrown off their game, Spike, Applejack, and Rainbow were able to score a final point before Pinkie called it, "Game set and match!"

The four girls cheered for their friends, until the three walked over to the Dazzlings, and offered them their hands, "Hey, good game, huh?" Rainbow asked.

The three girls were curious before they smiled and shook their hands, "Yeah." Adagio answered.

"Now that you've all got that out of the way you must be starving." Twilight said.

"Are you kidding?" Applejack asked looking at Twilight with hunger in her eyes, "I'm famished!"

"Well, come and get it!" Pinkie announced, as Applejack started collecting some of the barbeque.

Spike looked at the Dazzlings, "Would you three like to join us?"

"Can we?" Sonata asked.

"Of course." Fluttershy answered.

"More the merrier." Rarity added.

"Well, ok." Aria said, as the three joined the group.

As they ate, they noticed Applejack was wolfing down her food. The group watched her feeling disturbed, "Applejack, chew with your mouth closed." Rarity said in repulse.

"I can't help it. I've been wanting to sink my teeth into this for at least half an hour now." the country girl answered.

"And I thought Sonata could pack away the tacos." Aria said.

Spike spoke up, "So how have you girls been since I last saw you?"

"We've been doing great, Spike," Adagio answered, "We volunteered to be entertainment at a new club called Miracle Boulevard."

"Pay there is very generous, and we get free food." Sonata added.

"Well, nice to see you three are doing well." Twilight admitted.

"How about all of you?" Adagio asked.

"We're doing fabulous, thank you." Rarity answered.

"Have any other plans this Spring break aside from here?" Aria asked.

"Actually, we're going to be attending the the Power Princess' Con Tuesday." Spike answered.

"Really?" inquired Sonata.

"Yeah, Rarity's putting together our costumes," Spike added, "With her skill in clothing our costumes will blow away all the other cosplayers."

"Oh, Spike." Rarity blushed, as she twirled a finger through her curl.


As it got late, the people at the beach packed it in as well as the seven. When nighttime came they were all at their chalet getting ready to turn in. When Spike was in the bathroom he was already in his sleep shorts and undershirt. After he finished brushing his teeth he looked back and saw hanging from the shower curtain rod was the girls swimwear that were drying.

"Oh, man this was hot." he said as he couldn't help but gaze at their hanging swimwear. He let out a yawn and knew it was time to turn in.

He left the bathroom and walked to his own room, and closed the door behind him. Before he turned around he heard a familiar voice.

"Evening, sugarcube."

Spike jumped hearing Applejack's voice, "Applejack? What the hell you scared the crap out of... me!" he turned around and saw Applejack standing before him in her bra and underwear.

"Keep it down, ya wanna get the others attention?" Applejack shushed him.

"What the hell are you doing in here like this?" Spike asked, hoping to God the other girls didn't hear him.

"I felt like sleeping with ya tonight." she answered.

"Did anyone see you come in here?" he asked nervously.

"Hell no." she replied.

Spike sighed in relief, "Thank God. But why aren't you in your pajamas?"

"Apparently eating so much from lunch and dinner bulged up my belly I couldn't fit into my footsie pajamas." she patted her belly.

"I see," Spike replied, "And what made you decide to want to sleep in here with me?"

"Do I need a reason to be with my favorite boy?" Applejack asked, while putting a hand on her hip.

"Well, I suppose not." he shrugged.

"Exactly. So come on, sugarcube." Applejack sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

Spike walked over and popped the spot next to her, "So today was fun wasn't it?" he asked.

"It was a blast, although I wished Rainbow would've let me eat in between practices." Applejack replied.

"Yeah, but at least your grumbling stomach provided us as a good distraction to the other team." Spike reminded as he playfully patted the girls belly.

Applejack giggled, "Yeah, ya got that right. Can I ask ya something, Spike?"

"Shoot."

"Did ya think I looked sexy in my new swimsuit?"

Spike did a double take, "Come again?"

"How do you think I looked in my new swimsuit? Was I sexy?" she asked hopefully.

Spike answered, "Sexy wouldn't come close to describing how you looked in that swimsuit. Same goes for the others."

Applejack smiled, "Glad to know." she scooted closer to him.

"And I'll be honest with you some more. Right now, you're still looking sexy." he added.

"Aw shucks, Spike." Applejack blushed, before she pulled the boy into an embrace.

Spike thought to himself as he felts her breasts despite still contained in her bra press into his chest, 'Oh, man close contact like this is so frickin epic!'

Applejack lifted her head off his shoulder to look him in the eye, "Pucker up for me, sugarcube." she requested. Spike did so, "That's right." she said, before she planted her lips on his and they kissed passionately. As they made out, Spike wrapped his arms around Applejack's waist to pull her closer.

When they parted, both smiled at each other, until Spike spoke, "Guess we should hit the sack, huh?"

"Before we do, Spike, I have one more favor to ask."

"What's that?"

"Could ya give my girls a massage? They've really missed your magic hands." she requested as she motioned down to her breasts.

Spike started feeling all the blood rush downward at Applejack's request, but wasn't about to pass up another chance to massage her breasts again. He spoke, "Sure thing, A.J." he said, as Applejack turned and laid her back up against Spike's chest. When Applejack was comfy, Spike cupped her breasts from behind and started massaging them like he did before.

"Mm, that feels better than I remember it." Applejack moaned, as Spike continued to massage her chest.

"Glad to see you're enjoying it." Spike said, as he was soaking in the soft and firm feeling of the girls breasts.

"Both me and my girls are enjoying it." Applejack replied, as she relaxed.

'I can see that.' he thought to himself, as he could feel how aroused Applejack was getting.

After enough massaging, Spike stopped, and both got under the covers, "Well, goodnight, Applejack."

"Goodnight, Spike." Applejack said, as she gave him one last goodnight kiss, before they turned the lamp off and drifted off to sleep.