• Published 10th Aug 2014
  • 308 Views, 4 Comments

Firebolts "Getting Started" - BlitzBurnside



A ragtag trio of ponies trying to find there place in the E.R.L ((Equestrian Racing Reague)) But things never go to plan.

  • ...
 4
 308

Ch.1 Regular Day

Our story Takes Place Mature version of Equestria. It starts in a small Hanger on the outskirts of Gallop Valley.
Warning not for Younger readers. Implied Death, and Sexual situations. This is NOT a clop fic and contains no actual Sex nor will it ever.
Firebolts CH.1
Getting Started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gah, I still can't get this damn TV to work! Oi! Cabana! Get your sorry Flank in here and fix the TV!" Said a Pegasus, as he was banging his hoof atop a older looking television set. He was of about average build for a Pegasus, Messy nearly bed head mane and tail, in a fairly bright orange, and some faded orange highlights, his Coat was a lighter brown, like a lot of the Equestrians were in this Desert town, and he had bright green eyes that glistened like the finest emeralds. His eyes were by far the brightest part of this Pegasus, and his cutiemark was a Staging light on fire, having melted into a bolt shape. "Cabana!"

"Gah Im coming Hold yer damn horses Blitz." Would come out of the mouth of a slightly older Unicorn, Light green coat, and violet eyes, His mane was a lighter shade of blue. His horn a glow as he was holding a Hayburger with his magic. His cutie Mark not supprisingly a little cabana and sunning chair under it.

"Oh ha ha your very punny Cabana. Also do you ever stop stuffing your face?"

"Hey cut me some slack it was 2 for 5 bits today, Also it would help if the TV antenna was plugged in, If you remember you unplugged it to play your Xpone." Cabana would say giving a toothy grin before stuffing a bite of his burger into his face.

"Well if we had a splitter, and a new HDTV, I wouldn't need to unplug things." Blitz would say barking back before looking behind the TV to the rather poorly wired connecter he had made to get his game console to run on such a primitive set.

"Well if you didn't buck that reporter through a window the ERL would still let you race in the Las Pegasus 400 today." The unicorn would say with a sigh. "That and we would actually have money for getting the hangar fixed up and able to eat real food not the dollar menu slop from the Hayburger."

"Gah give me a break! That reporter was only interested in how I got booted from the wonderbolt academy!" Blitz would say before tossing a vhs tape that had fallen behind the TV.

"Blitz he asked you if yould be willing to talk about it and you flipped, you seriously need to learn to lighten up." Cabana would say with another sigh before flopping down on the couch and clicking on the TV.

"Ahhh!" *Zap! Thud.* was all that was heard in the hangar as Blitz was hurled across the floor and into a wall. His mane standing on end and parts of his body charred black. "Celestia Damnit Cabana! Next time let me finish hooking the TV back up first!" Blitz would say coughing a bit as smoke would escape from his mouth, the Pegasus shaking himself off a bit before walking over to the recliner, gently brushing the charred dust from his coat.

"Ohh lighten up, Your a Pegasus your practically immune to death by electrocution." Cabana would say chuckling under his breath before getting a Hoof to the face.

"Just cause we work with the weather and lightning doesn't mean we like getting hit with it you moron!" Blitz would say growling and swiping the remote with his wing, swapping the channel to the Las Pegasus 400.

"What the Bucking shit was that scream and bang!" Said a new voice, a far more feminine one. A younger mare entering the back room of the hangar, she was wearing a blue jumpsuit, stained with grease and oil. Her cream colored Coat stained in a few places by dirt and grease, and her light blue mane was messy but looked as if it had been well combed earlier on in the day.

"Ohh that was just Blitz, he saw something shocking on the TV." Cabana would say with a snicker, immediately ducking to dodge the Applejack's Hard cider bottle that was tossed at his head by Blitz. "Celestia lighten up Blitz besides now were even from the other day when you were playing doughnut horse shoes with my horn." Cabana would say, Blitz giving a low sigh and shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah yeah were even Cabana, anyways how's the helicopter coming Rachet?" Blitz would say Popping open a cider and quickly downing the bottle .

"It works now we can give you proper air coverage at the races and keep you informed of any hazards." Rachet would say giving her usual friendly smile before leaning over the couch and snagging Cabanas burger.

"Hey that's mine!", the Unicorn would say trying to pull it back with his magic, but unable to with how quickly it was swiped.

"And now its mine." she would say with a grin taking a bite and letting a drop of ketchup drip onto Cabanas horn.

"Gah really Rachet you got ketchup on my horn!" Rachet would then give a giggle and lean over him Taking his horn into her mouth and sucking the ketchup off it. "Nggh a..ahh don't do that!" Cabana would say whimpering a bit, the Green unicorns face turning a very bright red. Blitz would cough immediately spitting up his drink, his wings extending rapidly with an audible *Pomf!* and knocking the lamp off of the table.

"Damnit Rachet you did that on purpose!" Blitz would say growling a bit under his breath.

"That I did! Its funny when you get excited." she would say sticking her tongue out at him.

"Yeah and you know what happened last time! You did that shit when I was flying and the Manehatten fire department was not happy getting me unstuck from that 3rd story window!" Blitz would say a thick blush on his face, the Pegasus fighting between anger and embarrassment.

"Yeah but they did get a good laugh out if it." She would say hopping over the couch with a thud the TV muted but showing the Race in progress.

"Seems Lightning Dust is in the lead. Still amazed that Spitfire allowed that bucking pony to graduate from the wonderbolt academy." Cabana would say wiping the left over drool and ketchup from his horn.

"Yeah to bad she's a total bitch." Blitz would say with a growl.

"You only say that because SOME pony asked for her autograph and got caught staring at her flank and ended up getting punched in the dick." Rachet would say with a giggle.

"Hey its not my fault That dumb mare wears 3 sizes to small a suit, that thing was so tight you could see everything." Blitz would shout out before making a low *humph* and crossing his forelegs.

"Uhh Huh most Mares are on full display anyways not like we usually wear pants." Rachet would say giggling and reaching off one side of the couch to a ColePony cooler and pulling out a can of hay beer.

"Yeah but that's different, if its just there its nothing, but that suit was so tight it left nothing to the imagination!" Blitz would shout before slinking down in his chair pouting a bit as his face was still a bit red.

"Yeah guess that's true. Though it was funny as hell considering after that you couldn't get your wings back down for a week." Rachet would say giving a soft snicker before popping open her Haybeer and taking a sip.

"That wasn't Funny Rachet!" Blitz would say throwing the TV remote at her, the young earth pony using her free hoof to catch the remote in mid air.

"Stupid mud pony and your hoof dexterity." Blitz would say before sighing, popping open a new bottle of cider and having a sip before turning back to watch the TV set.

"By the way why were you trying to get her autograph that day? Though you two didn't get along in the academy?" Cabana would ask, using his magic to swipe Rachet's beer. The mare making grabby hooves at it as it floated to the other end of the couch, to Cabanas lips.

"Yeah we don't get along, she's a total brat but I promised my cousin id get her autograph for her since she's a huge fan." Blitz would say pouring himself a small glass of AjD's and having a sip.

"Guess that makes sense then." Rachet would say before slumping back deeper into the couch cushions. "Well LD is out front by a mile so we know she's gonna win. Im gonna watch Buck to the future they are playing all three movies today." Rachet would say changing the channel.

"LD doesn't always win! I beat Her once." Blitz would say yelling out in anger.

"Ohh god not this again. Listen Blitz no pony remembers you beating her at the Wonderbolt academy. They only remember you racing her followed by spitfires office getting burned down. Followed by you getting kicked out to the curb so hard you cratered the ground." Rachet would say with a slightly frustrated sigh.

"I did too beat her and the bitch remembers it but wont admit it." Blitz would say folding his wings to flip Rachet off.

"Uhh huh. Yeah I believe that about as much as I believe those old foal stories about the rainbow factory grinding ponies into rainbows." Rachet would say rolling her eyes.

"Well actually back in the dark ages Ponies were sacrificed and let bleed out to make rainbows, until Celestia and Luna united all the Races and found a way to make them with out killing." Cabana would say, before reaching into his vest pocket and pulling out a cigar.

"Yeah but that dark age shit don't count. I mean Buck that was like 1000 years before Discord took over." Rachet would say flicking Cabanas horn. "After all the bucking Zebras back then would eat dirt, Earth ponies would starve half the time cause they didn't know how to farm, and Unicorns would have sword fights with there horns. I don't think anypony was in a proper mindset back then." she would say before tilting her head back and pounding down her beer before letting out a belch that shook the hangar.

"Celstia damn Rachet, you sure your not a Colt?" Blitz would say.finishing his AjD's placing the glass on the corner table.

"Well I do have more balls then you. Especially after LD smashed yours." Blitz wouldn't even respond to this the brown Pegasai only bringing his wing up and flipping Rachet off. "Anyways calm your vag Blitz, you know im only yanking your Tail. Anyways how's the money situation going?"

"Ehh its Bad Rachet well have enough to make the power and water bill this month but were gonna be eating a lot of Hay noodles next month." Blitz would say sighing and kicking back in the chair. "Im gonna nap wake me if ya need me." Blitz would say before hitting the lever on the side of the recliner and laying back before quickly falling asleep.

"Hey Cabana?"

"Yeah Rachet?"

"Wanna draw dicks on his forehead?"

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now Blitz your mom and I have spent a good deal of bits to get you enrolled at the Academy, please mind yourself while your there." Blitz's Father would chime in the older unicorn using his magic to adjust Blitz's Recruit uniform.

"I will dad sheese, I may be wreckless but I know that just getting allowed to go there is a big deal even if its a low entry. This is a big thing for me too I might actually get to be a wonderbolt." Blitz would say adjusting his flight goggles and tossing his saddle bags over his back. "Ill see you in a few months dad, tell mom I love her when she gets back from work." Blitz would say heading for the door of his parents house.

"You mother already knows Blitz she even made you a lunch before she had to get back to the guard. But you better hurry your already a bit behind." Blitz would nod before rushing out the door flying off into the sky leaving a bright orange streak behind him.

Blitz would slowly peek out of the cloud layer to see it before him the wonderbolt academy, only the best flyers were allowed to attend, that or there parents had a lot of Bits, though those ponies usually ended up going to the royal guard instead of becoming a Wonderbolt as the academy did have quite high standards. Blitz was smiling as he slowly came in for a landing near a line of new recruits. "Hey there am I la...." Was all he could get out before a Voice overpowered his

"You there, The paperwork stated to be here at 8am sharp. Do you have any idea what time it is!" Blitz's mane would be standing on end as he turned to see a yellow Mare with fire orange and wild hair, in a blue drill sergeant uniform. Blitz immediately recognized her. It was Spitfire the current Wonderbolt captain.

"Umm I..Its 8 am by my watch ma'am." Blitz would say shyly, he always had a bit of a crush of Spitfire since he was younger and actually having her addressing him was a bit much for him.

"No recruit You touched down at 0800 hours and 12 seconds, now get your sorry flank back in the air and give me 500 laps maybe that will teach you some Bucking punctuality!" Spitfire would bark out making Blitz tremble before quickly taking to the sky fast enough to almost leave an afterimage.

"Ugh my first day and im late. Stupid stupid stupid!" Blitz would say giving a soft sigh smacking himself on the head with his hooves as he flew his laps around the academy, watching below as the other recruits were introduced.

Blitz would be panting a good bit wings outstretched as he entered the lunch hall. The other recruits having themselves a bit of food and drink, Blitz's belly giving a low rumble. "Yeah guess I am pretty hungry breakfast was rather skimpy." Blitz would say before plopping down at an empty table and giving his wings a good stretch. "Man my wings are burning after that flight." Blitz would say to himself, as he dug about in his saddlebags before reaching in and pulling out the lunch his mother made for him. "Guess your gonna be the last home cooked food for a while." he would say, giving a low sigh before biting into his sandwich when somepony wingslapped him in the back of the head. "Ow what the hell!" Blitz would say grabbing the back of his head and rubbing it with his hoof.

"Well well lookie here, another sorry excuse for a Pegasus, thinking he has a shot at being a wonderbolt." Blitz would turn to see where the voice was coming from turning to see a green mare with yellow hair. "You may as well give up me and Dash are the surefire wins for those positions, and with the fact you can't even arrive on time you don't have a shot in hell to become one." Blitz would growl a bit under his breath, not taking to kindly to the mares words.

"Yeah and you've got a sure fire win for the worlds biggest bitch award." Blitz would say snapping back. The green Mare would blink a few times, before Raising her hooves up and landing one incredibly hard hit across Blitz's face hitting him hard enough to actually cut his lip, a soft trickle of blood flowing from the wound on his face, Blitz spitting the excess blood in his mouth to the ground, it hurt like hell be he was damn sure he wasn't going to come off as a weakling. "Sure hope your a strong flier cause my Grandma hits harder then that. Though judging by your personality Im betting mommy and daddy have a ton of bits. Kinda wish those old rainbow factory stories were true, betting yould make a good heap of green spectra with that ego." Blitz would say before spitting out some more of the blood from his mouth. "Now if you will excuse me I am hungry, and don't have time to deal with your shit right now miss." Blitz would say to the awestruck mare before turning back to his food the mare grinding her teeth before preparing to hit him again when a voice broke through.

"Lightning Dust everything OK here?" Would break through the air her turning to see a large blue male Pegasus. "No problems I take it? Cause RD vouched for you being allowed back and id hate to report you to Spitfire especially over something so petty." the stallion would say before reaching into his flight jacket and pulling out a pack of smokes and zappo before giving it a soft click with his wing and lighting the cigarette, inhaling slowly before blowing a smoke ring into Lightning Dusts face.

"N..No problems Sir j..Just welcoming the new recruit." She would say her wings twitching nervously as she slowly backed away.

"Good to hear now why don't you go enjoy your lunch eat up were gonna be doing long distance drills later." the blue Pegasus would say blowing some more smoke into her face, though as it cleared this time she would be gone. The Blue Pegasus turning to Blitz. "So you must be the late arrival. Hope LD didn't give you to much of a problem, got a bit of an ego on that one." the Pegasus would say popping down his tray next to Blitz "Though if its any consolation were actually doing dizzitron drills later today, kinda hoping LD takes my advice and eats a big meal be fun to watch her loose it on the dizzitron." The blue Pegasus would say with a chuckle.

"T..Thank ya for the assist." Blitz would say before turning and giving a soft smirk to the Pegasai next to him before actually realizing who had sat down next to him. "W..Wait y..your. S..Soarin!" Blitz would exclaim almost falling out of his seat.

"The one and only. Figured id check up on ya. Though wanted to ask your Star Bursts kid aren't ya?" Blitz would be visibly shaking as he nodded slowly. "Your dad saved my flank ages ago. Was practicing for my flight exam and struck my wing on a pole had your dad not been rethatching his roof id have ended up as a crater in your front yard." Soarin would say putting his cigarette out in his water before taking a bite of the apple on his tray. "If you need help with something just let me know and ill try an pull some strings. Though word of advice don't piss Spitfire off. Else you'll learn quickly how she got her name." Soarin would say with a chuckle, before standing up, reaching into his jacket pocket and tossing his Zappo to Blitz. "Need to quit these things anyways besides its a bit of a good luck charm and with that rocky start earlier your gonna need the luck." Soarin would say before trotting out of the Hall, Blitz slowly going back to his sandwich, shakily taking a bite out of it before hearing a rather weird giggling that echoed through the hall.

"Celestia is he eating the bucking pillow again....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Blitz get up. Rachet needs you to test the Mk-2 Flightsuit and harness." Cabana would say gently nudging Blitz with his hoof.

"Bleg h..How long was I out for?" Blitz would say stretching and sitting up in his chair, the taste of cotton in his mouth and a large wet spot on the pillow being the clue for the taste.

"A few hours its getting on towards sundown and Rachet wants you to test the new suit and harness before we head out to Fillydelphia for the Filly 500 qualifying." Cabana would say before using his magic to lift a donut out of the box he had on his back before stuffing it into his face.

"Ugg alright lemme get something to wash the pillow taste from my mouth and ill be in the hangar in five."

Blitz would slowly come stumbling into the mess that was the hangar, parts parts and parts littering the floor, with a helicopter in the corner on a wagon, and a workbench pressed up against the far wall with the cream colored mare Rachet busily saughtering on a circuit board. "What's up Rachet heard ya got the Mk-2 up and running. Also Nice Job with the dick on my forehead, would have been here sooner but somepony had to use perminant marker." Blitz would say yawning softly, before giving Rachet a semi deathstare.

"Yeah mostly few minor system glitches I need to work out, but the flight functionality is there but you wont be able to use the booster. Also Cabana gave me the marker, you know im just a dumb mud pony and cant read." Rachet would say with a sarcastic tone in her voice, before finishing the circuit work and closing the little box. Slowly she would turn plugging it into a harness and closing the panel covering the whole unit, before turning and tossing the gear over to Blitz. "Here put it on." Rachet would say grinning. Blitz nodded and suited himself up. The Unit was not the prettiest a lot of exposed wires and bad covering but it was functional as Blitz suited himself up slipping his wings into the unit and Rachet and Cabana helping to secure the harness to Blitz, A set of thrusters adorning Blitz's back and soft wing augmentations on his wings, "Ok Blitz do a servo test for me would ya." Blitz nodded softly, tilting his wings left then right as the exowings made a soft hum as they moved and tracked his wings motion.

"I see you got them to track the wing motion better." Blitz would say nodding softly.

"Yeah and the new servos are beefed up to take the high G forces and wind resistance. Theoretically this unit should be able to push you past the sound barrier and still give you good control."Rachet would say before opening a drawer on her workbench and tossing Blitz a set of flight goggles along with the throttle control horse shoes. "We can't afford a newer model HUD unit but this old unit is still legal and should work well. After all sometimes old tech is better." Rachet would say sticking her tongue out at Blitz who would just chuckle, nodding softly before slipping the Flight goggles on. Small lights clicking on at the base of the goggles would project data onto the lenses though making it seem as if it was projected in front of the user.

"Ok running a systems check." Blitz would say clicking a input wire from the goggles to the pack. The hud making a low pitched squeal before lighting up and displaying the data the exosuit was transmitting and reading it out in a low pitched vox voice.

"KPH 0, ALT 0, Lwing Bank 0, Rwing Bank 0, Fuel 0, GPS limiter off."

"Ok Rachet systems are all checking out lets go ahead and put the solar gem in and fire this thing up." Slowly the hangar doors would slide open grinding heavily as the small motors for the door pulled it open. The trio stepping out into the semi barren landscape the only thing around for miles being nothing but dirt tumble weeds and Joshua trees.

"Ok Blitz Lemme install the gem and you can run the suit test." Rachet would say softly reaching into her soft green saddlebags and pulling out a bright yellow and orange glowing crystal, the gem seeming to glow with a fire burning inside. "Glad the Pie's still have that Rock farm, They are far kinder Then the ERL sponsored Rock farms, getting these gems is a pain in the flank otherwise." Rachet would say slowly loading the gem into a cylindrical unit on Blitz's back harness. The gem would give a soft click as it was locked into its casing, Rachet closing the top hatch. "Alright its safe. Good to go Blitz." Rachet said taking a few steps back. Blitz nodded a meter popping up on his hud a long bar along the bottom, before a text prompt appeared above it.

"Power charge 100%!" The Vox voice would say. Blitz grinned gently flapping his wings to get initial lift, pushing his forehooves forward, the wires all along the harness suddenly lighting up with a dull orange aura before with a loud "Thoom!" The Brown and orange maned Pegasus shot off into the distance leaving a almost tron-esque light trail behind him. Blitz watched as the landscape of the desert flew under him in a blur the Pegasus looking down at his airspeed, the reading 750KPH adorning it.

"Dang Rachet you really outdid yourself this time, Most racers run round the 660Kph mark but this is cruising along at a greater speed." Blitz would say, his headset chiming in a moment later.

"That's good though remember Blitz this is just a trial run. Don't push the Harness to hard, remember very few ponies can break the sound barrier naturally, and if the harness comes apart it can rip your wing's clean off." The voice of the Green unicorn would chime in.

"Yeah I know Cabana. Ill do some runs round the valley before coming back round."Blitz would say pushing his Hooves forward a bit more and the Thrusters humming before firing a hefty trail of what would look like fire out the back end, the control cable for the throttle getting pushed back with the force and popping out of the control module slightly, the harness reading the last signal as throttle up. Blitz watched the Speed climb, before trying to back the throttle off and realising it wouldnt slow down. "Ohh Bucking Hell..." Was all Blitz got out him suddenly looking down at his speed. 800kph, 850kph, 900kph. Blitz would turn his head seeing the cable in the back of the harness barely hanging out of its port, reaching for it a few times with his free hoof but unable to reach it.. "Shit I got maybe one shot to fix this." He would mutter adjusting his wings and climbing in altitude, reaching his hoof back and fumbling for the gps switch. "Come on COME ON!" Blitz would yell out feeling the soft metal toggle and flicking it up. A warning beeper going off in his HUD.

"Alt Height exceeded! GPS Shutdown In 3....2....1" The vox voice would chime in. The thrusters shutting off and the harness powering down. Blitz sighing as the speed reading decreased rapidly.

"Gah that was close."Blitz would say, going to adjust his wings to glide down before realizing his mistake. The harness servos were no longer tracking, his wings were now free but had so much resistance he could barely move them. "Rachet you didn't put a servo release in this did you?" Blitz would ask as his speed slowed the Pegasai floating in air hitting a moment of zero G.

"No Its a test run and I haven't built the release yet."Rachet would say as Blitz started to fall.

"Rachet do me a favor, Go eat a boat."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up Cabana! He went down over here somewhere." Rachet would say running full gallop across the dry desert dirt.

"Im coming! Im not a earth pony like you. I can't run that fast!" Cabana would say panting a bit as he was out of breath. The unicorn spotting a glimmer out of the corner of his eye turning to see where it came from. "Rachet there's something Shiny over there!" He would say raising his hoof and pointing off into the distance Rachet sliding to a stop and looking to Cabana before out to where he was pointing, squinting her eyes before shouting out.

"I think that's him." She would say, before taking off full bore towards the glimmer. Quickly Rachet came galloping up to a very shallow ditch dug by something hitting the ground and skidding across it, slowly trotting to the end of it a few dozen feet later where she came across a shallow crater with a washing machine in the center, and sticking half out of the machine was the rump of a Tan and Orange Pegasus. "Blitz are you OK?" Rachet would ask, her only reply being a low whimper followed by.

"Owie."

"Well looks like the Harness took the brunt of the impact well, considering your still alive and it looks mostly intact." Rachet would say giggling a bit and giving Blitz's rump a gently poke. A few moments later Cabana would come trotting up seeing Blitz stuck inside the washing machine and Rachet poking his tender parts before putting a hoof to his forehead.

"Were gonna have to carry him back aren't we?" Cabana would say with a heavy sigh. Rachet turning to look at Cabana.

"What do you mean we?"

Author's Note:

This Is just the first Chapter of many, Ive got a whole story arc lined up for this and im learning how to Draw, Ill see about doing a tumbler in the future for This Trio, but for now Do enjoy this short little story.

Im also dyslexic as hell so Please excuse any bad grammar.

Comments ( 4 )

Without even reading, I can tell the grammar will be "interesting" to say the least. It seems to be an interesting idea, and reminds me of a video I saw that I will most likely provide later. I will definitley read this later, if not next.

Ah, the author's notes cleared up the grammar, but you need to tone things back a little you said PG-13ish, but this is worse than any movie in that catagory I've seen. In short, get a proofreader, tone it back a bit, do some better worldbuilding, and you might have something. No fav yet, but maybe in the future.

Might want to write a bit of a sidestory, with your permission of course.

4827138
Yeah that would be cool with me, Fell free to write a side story if you wish!
I said its kinda round the PG-13ish area cause there wont be any actual Like sex, or hefty gore. There will be innuendo, and cuts and bruises and fights. But no actual death and stuff. So That's why I said it was in that area, Cause its not like full on 18+ but definitely not for younger readers.
Also the world building will be coming in the subsequent chapters. This is kinda just the introduction to the main characters and concepts, As they travel throughout Equestria Im going to be building heavily on the world. I do Know the Vid your Talking about too. I actually had this idea bout a year ago and wrote dozens upon dozens of notes on it. Though It just so happened when I started to write and put my idea down that vid came out. But it is kinda nice to have something to point at and say. "Its kinda like that." ^^

4828096 Since I don't know much about this world you've made, it'll leave a lot of creativity to me. I'll have fun with this. I'll start it when I feel like it.:eeyup:

Login or register to comment