• Published 9th Aug 2014
  • 1,571 Views, 6 Comments

You Stole My Evil Heart, A Love Story about King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis - That Naga Pone



King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis are 2 of the 4 villains known throughout Equestria [and the internet], But what will become of them if they meet? Will they be true lovers forever or a battle nopony will forget?

  • ...
7
 6
 1,571

Chapter 1: Their Introduction to each other

King Sombra's Point Of View

There i was, just wandering around in the marshes when i saw the sight that made the light turn to darkness.

She was just standing there, Looking everywhere for the sight of something, going hopeless eventually.
Should i go and meet her? she doesn't even look all sunshines and rainbows like those pathetic ponies back in the main city. That made the urge to meet her go greater. I decided id walk up to her with a villanous entrance, thinking she might be another villain or one of those ponies in disguise.
As i walk near her, the shadows grow near as well. I can see her horn charging up, ready to attack me at once.
As she turned around, her face looked a bit relieved. I wonder if she IS another villain...
"Hello, what a horrible evening we have today" I'd smile at her, my fangs can be seen. I can't really believe i said that, i dont know for sure if shes an evil pony too, i dont even know what kind of pony she is! i might be scaring her though...

"Oh, i thought it was another one of those pesky pegasi or unicorn guards going after me" She said, as she sighed and looked at me.
I looked back at her, my smile gone. It was a bit awkward, ok, its really awkward. We just stared at each other which seems like forever.
then i cleared my throat to break the silence, starting to speak to her again
"What might a black alicorn doing out here in the marshes?". I really thought she is an Alicorn since she has a horn and wings but the sight of her looks different. Looking at her made my mind empty, im really falling for her easily. i dont really even know the emotions im feeling infront of her, but im sure it was a start of love.
"Im not an alicorn, those so called "sacred ponies" are my enemies. I am a changeling". Hearing her say this im pretty sure she is a villain, just like me and i guess surprised too since she is a changeling. i mean changelings are small types of ponies who can change into just about anything, but her? shes the same size of the regular pony! Maybe she isnt a regular changeling...

"Why would you ask me that question? what would a unicorn even do in the leftover path of destruction?"
She shot back at my question, must think im a regular unicorn who is having a hard time
"I am not a regular unicorn. i am the former ruler of the Crystal Empire, a villain well-known as King Sombra"
She wouldnt be in suprise, her face seeming to be in a flat emotion.
"I think you are another villain, what be your name?"
"I AM a villain! My name is Chrysalis, Queen Chrysalis"
I'm pretty sure she doesnt have to make it clear about that villain stuff but thats fine with me.

"Chrysalis is such a fine name for a fine changeling like you"
To my surprise, she smiled at me, liking the compliment.

Maybe i have a shot on her after all...

"Do you mind if you travel with me? i could really use some company from a villain unicorn like you..." She blushed then, looking away to hide it from me
I still cant believe she said that, i just smirked at her in reality but in my mind, i was happy.
ok, maybe i was REALLY happy
I just nodded and said "Surely ill be your company keep, when do you want to go?"
She didnt answered me though... she just galloped into the background calling out for me to come with her
Surely enough, i galloped to her as fast as i could...


Queen Chrysalis' Point of View


I was just looking into my surroundings, looking for a sign of my changelings being alive.
I really hope they are alright...

Suddenly, the natural feeling of someone going nearer would appear. I charged up the power of my horn, forcing it since my powers are still limited. It might be another one of those royal guards, or is it my Shining Armor going after me?

When i turned around, it wasn't Shining Armor or any of the royal guards, what i saw is a more fierce, bold and evil looking unicorn. I think i like him but im just going to keep it flat for a while...
By his looks, i can't really tell if he is an evil villanous unicorn or some pony in a bad mood

He said "Hello, what a horrible evening we have today" and he smiled. It was a bit awkward but that statement makes me more sure he is a villain. I just said "Oh, i thought its just another one of those pesky pegasi or unicorn guards going after me" and sighed. Noticing his face looks so interesting to me, dont even get me started with those intimidating fangs. I stared at him and he stared back at me, the silence is really awkward...

Then i heard him clear his throat and said "What might a black alicorn do in the marshes?"
I cant believe he said that!
I am not one of those alicorn jerks, they are the only ones who get praised for their wrongness which they covered up

So, i just said that im a changeling, not an alicorn and asked him back what would he be doing here.
I mean, c'mon. What would a unicorn be doing in the leftovers in the destructions?

then he said "I am no regular unicorn. i am the former ruler of the Crystal Empire, well-known as King Sombra"
A bit surprised to hear the word "King" again, i havent heard that word for ages!
Now that i know that this is another villain, ill get a better chance of fitting in with him, especially if i like him...

So, i said that i am Queen Chrysalis
well, maybe i was a bit hard on him in the first few words
But who cares? im a villain and thats not gonna change me
I really want to get to know him better, he seems like an interesting unicorn
maybe he likes me too, but...
NAH!

I hope this liking on each other's backs is going to last long
but im still more concerned on my changelings
where are they?

Suddenly, i realized he just complimented on my name and me!
seriously, i can't believe someone is complimenting me without me having to hypnotize the pony
as a reply, i smiled at him. Just THAT
I can't believe myself...

I suddenly blurted out "Do you mind if you travel with me? i could really use some company from a villain unicorn like you...". I blushed realizing what i said and looked away, waiting for his creeped out face and a direct NO

But to my surprise, he accepted the offer
Sombra asked me when will we be going, but i just galloped somewhere else,
calling him to follow me right now so he wouldnt be a slowpoke in my mind

And sure enough he followed me...
I hope this will last long
and hopefully find my changelings along the way...

Comments ( 6 )

. seeking for revenge

In the description. For is redundant.

I am going to guess you are not really experienced but i didnt mind that much. The assumption of each other being a villain by looks falls under the common rule of "Show don't tell". Other than that i believe their love is on the borders of reasonably fast. Will this continue? Its marked as complete. I am interested in more i say.

The storyline for this is great! I'm not sure if it really is complete, or if you just forgot to change the thingie when you made this. There were quite a few grammar mistakes, but no worries, I'd be happy to proofread it for you.

The idea is great! You just need to brush up on some grammar. I recommend getting a proofreader, and I hope you continue this story as it doesn't seem like its dinised.

Everyone, thanks for reading.
about the grammar, ill try to fix that
the 2nd chapter will be done soon

Login or register to comment