• Published 15th Nov 2014
  • 1,998 Views, 98 Comments

Equestrian Gangster - InvaderSplorch



With their crime spree expanding across the entire country, is there anypony who can stop them or will their legacy continue?

  • ...
5
 98
 1,998

Feminine Charm

"Uh huh, yeah. Got it. Yeah, we should be ready soon. We're just waiting on a crucial item. Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her. You have my word. Goodbye, Hustle," said Octavia, hanging up the telephone.

"Who was that?" asked Applejack, the front door closing.

"It's your brother."

"Oh?! Did something happen?" Applejack asked, worry drenching her tone.

"No, no, quite the opposite. He had a tip for us, that's all."

"And it is?"

"They are preparing the major banks in the south for a raid. The one they entered was called Credit One. Your brother saw the inside briefly, but couldn't pin point all the fine little details like guard posts and entry ways. He did see the vault which is a plus. He said it is massive in size, a thick concrete floor as the base. The outside walls are surrounded by strong iron."

"Sounds like it'll be difficult."

"It will be, but if it's easy to break into, then there's nothing worth taking."

"You can't be serious."

"We are breaking in there, Applejack. We are going there. We'll be prepared, I promise. The only problem is the truck and seeing the inside of the bank. We won't know what kind of security we're up against until we arrive."

"You let me take care of that," replied Vinyl, strolling into the room.

"And how's that?" asked Applejack.

"Well, I know some clients that would be pretty happy to be paid in more pills than they could handle. And if they act as the extra security..." Vinyl tapered off, her eyes locking with Octavia's.

"Then we'll know the inside of the establishment. And not only that, the extra muscle would surely help us with the escape. Dammit, Vinyl, you are pretty smart for a drug dealer," said Octavia.

"Whoa whoa! I prefer happiness distributor, thank you very much. I can have them apply for the extra guards, but what of the materials?" questioned Vinyl.

"I just hauled in the barbed wire today. We're all set to go. We only need the truck," answered Applejack.

"Perfect. Now, let's go get that truck. Applejack, we'll be home late. Can you save us some stew?" asked Octavia.

"No problem, partner. I expect a sturdy pickup, preferably one with a flat bed," smirked Applejack.

"We'll see what we can do. Come, Vinyl. We're off."


Minutes passed into hours as Vinyl and Octavia waited for the bars to be crowded. They spent the earlier part of the day eyeing good spots for single, available stallions. When the sun faded behind the clouds, dusk approached them rapidly. The neon lights of the bars lit up, the illuminating lights casting a low glow of colors on the street outside. They stalked the bars until one of them stood out. It was called the Lucky Horseshoe, a giant gold horseshoe hanging outside of the opening, completely bright with yellow and gold neon. Smirking, Octavia signaled Vinyl to go in with her. Upon entering the bar, they saw the crowds of stallions and mares, mingling occurring between the sexes.

"Showtime," whispered Octavia.

After the two of them flirted with countless stallions, they realized that very few of them had vehicles. The ones that did have a vehicle turned out to be a car. Finding failure after countless failure, the two of them began to lose hope. Just as they were about to give up, a sky blue stallion walked into the bar, a trucker hat resting upon his head. Octavia laughed at how ironic the bar was called while Vinyl walked over to introduce herself.

"Hey there stranger, this seat taken?" asked Vinyl.

"No miss, please take a seat," he smiled.

"Why thank you," she winked, sitting down. "A jack and coke please! And for you?"

"Oho, a lady that can drink. This will be interesting. Care to wager?"

"I might be obliged. What's the stakes?" she asked, the bartender setting the icy cold glass on the counter.

"If I win, you come home with me. If you win, I'll buy you whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" she flirted, her hoof rimming the top of the glass.

"Sure, why the hell not? It's not like you'll be winning anyways."

"Ooooh, confidence, I like that in a stallion. You're on! But, we need an official. Oh deary!" she yelled, Octavia walking over.

"And who's this?" he asked.

"Well, this is Tavi. She's my mare friend and our official. If you win, she's joining us tonight. I'm Pon3, nice to meet you."

"I'm Soarinthall the III, but everyone just calls me Soarin for short," he said, shaking hooves with both of the girls.

Vinyl and Soarin downed shot after shot, a small collection of glasses being stacked upon one another. After the second bottle of Jack was finished, the duo began working on some old fashion rum. With half a bottle gone, each pony was still talking trash to each other, their eyes locking onto one another. Octavia smiled, knowing that he was playing right into their trap. They've done this same routine over and over; two sexy, available mares looking to make bets with lonely clients. With the promise of sex on the line, it was easy to find prey. Octavia reminisced of the time the both of them took home two different stallions, each one making over a grand each. With the bottle of rum gone, Soarin's eyes began to wave back and forth. Vinyl began to sway from side to side, her balance becoming harder to control. It didn't matter who won or lost, this was just Vinyl's way of scoring free booze. With the final shot of rum, Vinyl's head slammed onto the bar. A small groan gurgled out of her mouth.

"Oh, do we surrender?" mocked Soarin.

"Mgghhhhh, maybe. But Soarin, dear, have you ever wondered how high you sit up on these stools? Like how really high off the ground they are? Look for yourself if you don't believe me."

Soarin swung his head over the side of his chair, his eyes still wavering. Unable to determine how gravity works, Soarin fell off of the stool, his face slamming into the floor. This sudden rush of pain made him vomit in a small puddle next to him. Shouting loudly, Vinyl celebrated her victory.....for three seconds. Vinyl jumped off of the stool, slammed her own face into the floor, perked back up, and ran outside. A loud, disgusting sound could be heard around the corner of the establishment. Octavia helped pick Soarin up off the ground. Making him pay the entire tab of 180 bits, she helped carry him outside where he emptied his stomach as well. Waiting for him to finish, Octavia saw his keys hanging out of his pocket. Telling Soarin that since he was such a stud at drinking, she would drive him home where he could rut both of them. Liking the idea, Soarin tossed her his keys.

The three of them walked to the parking lot. It wasn't really a lot, but a flat patch of land with rocks and dirt. Directing them to his truck, Octavia hit the jackpot. The truck was a flat bed, complete with an extended tail hitch and reinforced bumpers. She opened the hood to see a V6 engine just waiting to be revved. Closing the hood, she climbed into the truck and asked him where he lives. Soarin and Vinyl had already moved to the back seat, giving Octavia full control. Following his directions loosely, she stopped the truck near a patch of woods, a lone dirt road the only path back to civilization.

"Why did we stop?" asked Soarin.

"I-I just can't wait. I'm much too wet thinking about what you'll do to me. And frankly, I want you inside me now," moaned Octavia, her back arching in the driver seat.

"Can't wait huh? Guess I'll have to abide a lady's request," smirked Soarin, slowly making his way up to the front seat. "And how would-"

Soarin's speech was cut short. Pressing against his throat was a small knife, its tip resting casually on his Adam's apple. Soarin began to pant, fear taking over his thought process. Vinyl lifted up her skirt to pull out a few strands of rope. She licked the side of Soarin's face, his eyes darting behind him.

"Don't you move if you know what's good for you. I may be tipsy, but I can still slash your throat wide open if you were to jerk suddenly. I love it when they squirm. Especially ones that have that look. Yeah, that look, right there. The fear of death. It really turns me on. Too bad for you that you won't experience me," giggled Vinyl, throwing Octavia the rope.

Octavia tied up Soarin's forelegs and hindlegs. Then, she pulled out a rag from her purse and shoved it into Soarin's mouth, his gasps muffled by the thick cotton in his mouth. Looking in the glovebox, Octavia found some duck tape. Chuckling deviously, she wrapped the tape around his mouth, making sure he couldn't utter even a syllable. Opening the door, Octavia pulled Soarin out of the truck. A wobbly Vinyl didn't help too much as she just pushed him out of the truck and onto the ground. Rolling him off the road and into the woods, Octavia clapped her hooves together as a job well done. She climbed back into the truck, shut the door, and drove back home. With the truck secured, the final requirement of the plan was complete. The only thing that remained were the finer details.

Author's Note:

Well, do y'all like it?