• Published 15th Nov 2014
  • 1,989 Views, 98 Comments

Equestrian Gangster - InvaderSplorch



With their crime spree expanding across the entire country, is there anypony who can stop them or will their legacy continue?

  • ...
5
 98
 1,989

The Chase

"Anyone in the vicinity respond!" yelled Twilight into the two-way radio.

"Car 56 here, car 57 here, car 58 here responding."

"We have the Gun Girls heading west on Route 66, blockade northern route 81, make them head south, over."

"On route to blockading northern division, ETA 7 minutes, over."

"Copy, await further orders, over," replied Twilight.

"Who the hell gives us orders, over."

"The detective that's been on this case for over two years. Now I suggest, we try and capture them alive....preferably, over."

Twilight slammed the receiver into its holder, her eyes constantly checking the speedometer. It ran a consistent 90 miles, the needle jumping at the red line. Twilight's eyes furiously scanned the vehicles ahead of her, trying to spot the culprit's car.

"Knowing them, they're still in their car. Question is, where are they?" said Twilight.

A few hundred feet up the road, the Gun Girls slowed their pace to match traffic, hoping to blend in. AJ was busy tending to Octavia's wound in the back while Vinyl looked out for any law enforcement. Octavia was handed a rag to bite onto while AJ did her work. Octavia bit hard into the cotton cloth, her tongue being dried by the soft fabric. AJ shined a light into the small opening, trying to determine where the bullet was located. Since Octavia didn't have an exit wound, the fragments still remained inside. AJ retrieved some tweezers from the medical kit that was placed earlier in the car.

"Well, good suggestion of grabbing a kit before the heist, Tavi. Kinda funny you would be the one to get hit," chuckled AJ. Putting a flash light in her mouth, she went to work.

She scanned the area for fragments, occasionally hitting a nerve. Octavia winced, her eyes welling at its corners. AJ found a fragment and removed it, but she shook her head in disappointment. The fragmented piece was cracked near the top of the bullet head. AJ knew she had to keep digging. After diving in again, she found another piece, this time the middle section. Telling Octavia she was almost done, AJ dove back in again. AJ commanded that Vinyl slow down so she wouldn't hit a major artery. Vinyl slowed the vehicle to 30 MPH, the other cars passing them on the side. AJ wiggled the tweezers back and forth, blood continuing to pour from the wound. Feeling a hard object, AJ positioned the tweezers on top of it and slowly removed it upward. It was the final piece of the bullet, all fragments removed from Octavia.

AJ rubbed Octavia'a head in an attempt to soothe her. Octavia opened her mouth, the rag sliding onto the floor into a pool of blood. Octavia panted heavily, sweat protruding off of her face. Octavia clenched her eyes shut fiercely, screaming in pain. Vinyl swerved the car by this sudden outburst. Octavia continued to yell while AJ packed the wound with gauze. Seeing that it was tightly packed, she applied medical tape over the gauze, firmly holding it in place.

"There, all done. You won't be able to walk awhile, mind you," said AJ.

"No problem. It's just, ughh, a minor setback. Nothing I, ighh, can't handle," smirked Octavia.

"Uhhhh, guys? We have a problem," said Vinyl.

"What is it?" asked AJ.

"They caught up," replied Vinyl.

During the careful procedure that was ongoing, the time they used to slow the car down had given Twilight and Big Mac enough time to catch up. Vinyl sensing they were getting closer punched the gas pedal, the car lurching forward dramatically. Vinyl looked for another highway, but the on ramp to M-81 N was blocked by police. She took the south ramp, perfectly falling into Twilight's plan.

"Good, they're taking it south. Attention in the area, the Gun Girls are heading south on M-81. Backup requested, over," said Twilight.

"Ms. Sparkle, cars 12 and 13 are on it. Any special instructions? Over."

"They are armed and dangerous, be careful. One member is injured, they can't travel far on hoof. Stop them at all costs. Make them continue south, block off all exits leading west. Force them into the Bad Lands. I don't think the folk there will take too kindly to these criminals. Step on it Big Mac, we've almost got them."

Big Mac pushed the pedal to the floor, the car scratching the guard rails as it went around the turn. Vinyl drove the car into the break down lane, bypassing all the traffic. Big Mac followed suit, the car gaining distance on the crew. Twilight rolled down the window and leaned out of it, her pistol aiming for the tires. Unable to get a good shot, Big Mac dived back into traffic, passing vehicles with ease. Two more patrol cars joined the chase, traffic smoothing out along the route. Unannounced to Twilight, patrol ahead had blocked oncoming traffic from using the highway. Eventually only seven cars remained, six police and the gang themselves.

"Hey, we got six on our tail now. We can't shake them! Any ideas?" asked Vinyl.

"We'll have to take drastic measure," said AJ.

"Drastic?" asked Octavia.

"We're going to have to shoot our way out. Octavia, use your tommy gun and knock out the first patrol car, I'll figure something out," smiled AJ. "Oh this is going to be so much fun."

Two patrol cars enclosed around both side of the gang with Twilight's car directly behind them. The other three squad cars stayed in the back, awaiting orders. Octavia leaned back into her seat and opened fire through the window, glass shattering on the pavement. The bullets ripped holes into the left squad car. The tires popped and shredded quickly, the car slamming into the divider before barrel rolling past Twilight. A patrol car behind Twilight wad caught up in the aftermath, its windshield being split wide open. Two cruisers were down thanks to Octavia's powerful ally.

"Cars 12 and 56 are down! I repeat cars 12 and 56 are down! Fire has been opened! Need backup! We need, ahhhh shiiiit!"

AJ had fired all six shots into the squad car's tires on the right. The car swerved back and forth before spinning out of control and colliding with the guard rail, collecting the last two police cruisers behind Twilight. Big Mac pushed the pedal all the way to the floor, their car parallel to the Gun Girls. Big Mac rolled his window down and was met face to face with AJ.

"How's it going brother? Having fun playing good cop bad cop?" she laughed.

"Pull the car over now!" shouted Twilight.

"Can't do that, I'm afraid. See, we're mighty busy and don't need you to interfere. Now if you'll excuse me, this conversation is over," smiled AJ, turning her head back to Octavia.

"Ram them," demanded Twilight."

"Beg your pardon?" asked Big Mac.

"FUCKING RAM THEM!" she shouted.

Big Mac swerved the car hard to the left, Vinyl's car ricocheting off of the divider. AJ fell on top of Octavia, her pistol slamming the fresh wound. Octavia yelled out again in pain, AJ's temperament rapidly changing. Big Mac forced their car into the divider, sparks spraying from the grinding of steel.

"Motherf.......I can't get it off the damn divider! If this keeps up, my tires are going to be gone!" shouted Vinyl.

"They wanna play rough huh? We'll play rough all right," smirked AJ.

AJ grabbed the last bottle of alcohol and lit the rag. Burning at the tip, AJ smiled, her lips turning upward into a wicked grin.

"Hey, Twilight! Happy birthday you bitch!" she yelled, tossing the Molotov cocktail onto the windshield.

The bottle erupted into a spew of flame, hot liquid starting to pour into the car. Big Mac slammed on the brakes, the car grinding to a halt. Big Mac and Twilight jumped out of the car, the engine now ablaze with molten liquid. They could do nothing as they watched the Gun Girls drive off into the distance. Twilight yelled at the escaping vigilantes, firing off her last five shots at the far away car. She threw her pistol onto the road, stomping the ground in the process. Big Mac merely sighed as he walked away from the car, now completely unsure of whom to help.

Author's Note:

I wonder what will happen next. Even I'm not sure at this point. I kinda strayed from the point C to point D arch. Oh well, time to find some new storylines yay :trollestia: