• Published 15th Nov 2014
  • 1,988 Views, 98 Comments

Equestrian Gangster - InvaderSplorch



With their crime spree expanding across the entire country, is there anypony who can stop them or will their legacy continue?

  • ...
5
 98
 1,988

Let the Hunt Commence

"I said keep your damn heads down! Do I have to make an example out of one of you? I'll do it, so help me!"

"You heard the missus! Put the money in the bag and no pony gets hurt! Get your ass movin'! Put the money in there! Hurry up!"

Amongst the yelling, two mares stood tall, giving orders and demanding the greenbacks hidden away inside the vault. This was the gang's 4th bank robbery in three months, their success rate at an astounding 100%. Their no-play attitude kept them well disciplined and easily away from the cops on their tail. The gang's leader, Octavia, was known as "Ms. Ice". Her tactical decisions combined with the ability to get what she wants, even at the cost of a few injuries, made everyone question whether she really had ice in her veins. The muscle of the group was Applejack, also known as "The Hammer". She received the name through an interesting interrogation method by picking the pony up off the ground and slamming their head directly into the pavement, their skull cracking through sheer force. She repeated this process until they either spilled the beans or passed out due to a concussed frontal lobe. The ground where the head was slammed into always had a nice round hole in it after she was finished. The driver of the group was Vinyl Scratch, also known as "DJ Speed". Primarily known for her driving skills, she also hosted parties where she sold her most famous drug, Bass. Bass was a small pill that you rested on your tongue. The pill would dissolve with the participant's saliva, easily directing the the chemicals into the bloodstream, eventually working themselves into the brain. The euphoric feeling they felt was intensified with loud vibrations, the dopamine in the brain spreading to the central nervous system, their entire body feeling as if it was on a cloud. This intensity lasted for a couple of hours, with the after effects being dehydration, headache, and occasional nausea. The more severe cases would die from brain hemorrhaging or internal organ failure. This was a small price to pay for the happiness that they all felt. And the best part? It was highly addictive, yet cheap to make. The trio was known as the Gun Girls. They were wanted for three other counts of armed robbery and aggravated assaults from Detrot to Manehatten. This strike was in Filly Delphia, the last stop before the trio went to rest in Baltimare.

"Y'all got one more minute to keep your heads! We're leaving and don't none of y'all follow! Anyone that does, you're gonna have a date with my friend here," AJ yelled, waving a colt single action revolver, the silver refracting the sun onto the floor.

AJ threw the bags full of cash over her shoulder, firing three rounds into the air before her and Vinyl ran outside and jumped into the running car. "GO!" shouted AJ, the wheels picking up rocks and spraying them all over the sidewalk. With 5 bags full of money, Vinyl lowered her tommy gun and rested it on the floor, her snub rose revolver dangling in her side pocket. Vinyl's weapon of choice was a pump action shotgun which sat in the back seat, carefully attended to by AJ. Seeing that she could relax, AJ lowered her revolver next to it.

"So, where to next?" asked Vinyl.

"Baltimare, right? Yeah, I think we can hit up one more major city before the entire coast catches on to us," replied Octavia.

"Then what?" asked AJ.

"Then we head south. Hit up some areas there, and head west. Go along the coastline, eventually ending up in Las Pegasus."

"Why stop there?" asked Vinyl.

"With enough money, we open our own bar and nightclub. We pay off the police and any higher authority. With those that get too curious, we easily dispose of them, money or by other means," replied Octavia, retrieving a cigarette from the glove department.

"What if the police catch on and stop us?"

"That won't be a problem, I have an inside man on the job. Every angle is taken care of. There should be no problems," she mumbled, a small flame erupting from her lighter, the cigarette glowing in the high noon sky. She took a long steady drag, exhaling joy and pleasure.

"That's my girl! Everything solved and figured out! Guess that's why you're the brains of the group. Ain't that right Ms. Icccccce?" mocked Vinyl.

"I told you before, please don't call me that. I'm a lady of fine taste."

Vinyl and Octavia locked eyes, Octavia's slender figure bouncing off of Vinyl's custom purple haze sunglasses. AJ smirked in the back seat, her stifled laughter mixing in with the sound of rubber on dirt. Vinyl and Octavia started to cackle themselves, the trio laughing into the wind, their brazen crime spree unstoppable.


"Another one?" she sighed.

"Afraid so miss, 4th one caused my them."

"And let me guess, no evidence, hoofprints, tracks?"

"Clean as a whistle, Ms. Sparkle. The only tracks are from their car, but with that popular brand, it's almost hard to identify."

"Thanks Sheriff, that'll be all," huffed Ms. Sparkle. The detective assigned to track down these girls was Detective Twilight Sparkle, although she liked to be known as either Twilight or Ms. Sparkle. Back at HQ, she was assigned the task of tracking them down by her chiefs, Celestia and Luna. They filled her in on the assignment, wishing her the best of luck. Rubbing her temples, Ms. Sparkle listlessly walked along the inside of the bank, hoping to catch some sort of hint to the trio's next destination. She spent a couple of hours searching for clues, but ended up at yet another dead end. Walking outside, she was greeted by her partner, Big Mac. When Twilight accepted the mission, Bic Mac was working as the Captain of the police force at HQ. Upon hearing there was a new gang terrorizing towns, he immediately arose to the occasion. To his dismay, he never thought he would be tracking down his own sister.

"Nothing, I presume?" asked Big Mac.

"Nothing except disappointment and frustration," replied Twilight.

"Heh, seems we get that alot lately, huh?"

"Seems that way. Any local tips?"

"Nothing yet. They took off east of the bank, but the locals outside lost them in the cloud of dust they kicked up," said Big Mac, his brow furrowing in anger.

"Anypony hurt?"

"No, no one. It seems they only suffered watery eyes."

"As usual. Dammit, why can't we get any leads?"

"They're professionals, Ms. Sparkle. The ring leader is clever. We read her file. We both know that since she was 13 she's been in and out of foster homes and juvy. She's been successful in scams and in instilling fear in those who oppose her. We also know that she has a thing with flames. I think that'll be her downfall."

"How can you be so sure?"

"If there's one thing criminals stick to, is instinct. And her outlook on fire is as the same as you are on catching criminals."

"It comes naturally."

"Bingo, Ms. Sparkle."

"You can call me Twilight, Bic Mac. It's not a big deal."

"It's not that Ms. Sparkle, it's just proper to address a lady as such."

"Well this lady isn't having the best of times right now."

Big Mac pondered on what she meant by that. He didn't really know very much about Twilight, but if she isn't having the best of times, that must mean...

"Sorry to hear that. At least after this week, it'll be over."

Twilight cocked her head at him, puzzled by this response. "What will be over?"

"What?! It's your ummm," he stuttered.

"My what?" she demanded.

"Your time of the month," he whispered.

Twilight's mind immediately halted in its tracks, rage and a sense of strangling him filling the void. "My time of the month?" she asked.

"Y-yeah, isn't it?" he questioned.

"Well, Bic Mac, actually, NO! I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD! YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE I'M IN A BAD MOOD, YOU ASSUME I'M HAVING MY TIME OF THE MONTH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I SHOULD BEAT YOUR ASS-"

Well, I'm wrong. Guess I'll just take a tongue lashing and be done with it. Heh, tongue lashing. No, stop it! No dirty thoughts! She's a missus and a lady of etiquette. She shall be treated as such. But, it wouldn't be so bad to, no no! I can't see her in that light. Oh, looks like she's stopped talking. Better nod my head and apologize. he thought to himself.

"Good, seems like you've been listening. The weird part is that we just can't catch a break. C'mon Big Mac, let's go for a walk."

Author's Note:

Sooooo, this is new......