• Published 1st Jul 2014
  • 332 Views, 0 Comments

What Happened in Ponyville? - Camojoe



Something has made its way into the inner depths of those in Ponyville, and it's not good. Shuddering the hearts of everypony it encounters.

  • ...
 0
 332

Chapter 1

"Twilight!"
"Twilight!"

A frantic unicorn breaks through the library door immediately rushing in a dire panic.
Lifting a hoof, the pastel blue mare looks quickly around the lobby, the obvious look of terror haunting over her expression.

"For the love of Celestia, Please be here"

Placing her hoof back to the floor she returns to shout once more.

"Twili..."

*POOF*

"What?"

Twilight appears before Trixie, her first impression being that more of frustration
Trixie would almost tackle her, facing her eye to eye.
This caught the alicorn princess way off guard, but as she began to gaze back into the red tented tears that would drip from the outside corners of Tixies eyes, she would realize her desperate need.

"Help me, Twilight!" Eyes wide, pulling back with the horror.
"Please!... Help Me!" Trixies cries would only grow louder adding a blood curdling shudder to the depths of her throat.
Stepping back with her hooves firmly planted, Trixies eyes never leaving Twilights.

"Get It out!!... Get.. Out!! GET OUT!!! AHHHH..... GET OUT OF ME!!!"
Trixie would drop to her elbows shaking her head with her eyes tightly closed.

"Trixie!" Twilight Shouts trying to get her attention, to calm her, or something.
Trixie would again stand planted once more, as something would shift within her as she would again look around aimlessly. Gazing as if looking at something in the room, but within the back of her own mind.

Stepping back farther she would perk as her ears dropped as far back as possible.

Falling into a silent shock, "No." tripping over the staircase.

Twilight would only watch, frozen, almost trying to see what Trixie was seeing.
Altho in her thought she was glad she couldn't.

"NO!" Trixie, now falling over the other side of the staircase back on to the floor, would begin to rise turning to flee.
Trixie could feel it coming, which was apparent by Twilight who could see it in her reactions.

Unexpectedly, Twilight would catch the sight of a small figure peering over the balcony.
Before she could react, with her motherly instincts flashing, she would watch as the reflection of Trixies behavior in his eyes.

Trixies sense would begin to flush as her screams would fade from her hearing, and her sight darkening. Feeling her self as if revolving, falling from outside her body. With her turn, she would focus on the line of the wall as she felt almost guided to the recession of the closing corner fleeing in terror. Rushing into the corner she would flail, digging and gouging, trying to force herself in or beyond the corner. As if hiding or escaping, striping away at the floor and wall.

"NononoNoNOO... AHHH!!!" Trixies screams would heighten louder than ever as her hooves would sling tiny spats of blood, paint, and wood. Forcing herself into the corner as far as she could go.

The sounds echoed through the town as ponies would come together as if comforting eachother in a group.

"SPIKE!!! DON'T LOOK AT HER!!!"
Twilight would shout in a panic, her own throat swelling, dreading what might happen seeing this.

But he couldn't. He could not look away, petrified at what was going on. The baby dragons claws would loosen, releasing the broom from his fingers. Stepping back, he would fall back onto his tail, not speaking, not blinking, and barely breathing.

As terrified as Twilight was she could not let this continue. Her horn would spark for a mere second as a magic burst would fire at Trixie that rattled the walls and incapacitating her.
Twilight would gasp for breath as Trixies now limp body falls sideways to the floor with a thump.

Shaking herself off for a quick moment, snapping herself back into her bearing she would look up to the balcony where Spike had been just moments before.
Charging up the stairs, she would make her way to Spikes side.
Spike was now sitting against the wall, his eyes wide with a catatonic demeanor. The poor baby dragon was beyond shock.
What did he just see?

The door to the library, still into shambles, allowed for the entry of curious ponies who would bravely to peek inside. Still skiddish from the frightening cries for help, would only enter partially through the doorway. Keeping a safe distance they would look about imposingly as they would whisper to each other. What happened? Did somepony die?

"Twilight!" The sound of a concerned Rainbow Dash would plow its way through the onlooking crowds mudders.
"Let me through!" Knocking ponies aside , she would enter with force paying no attention to anypony whether they fell or were slammed into the into the open door frame.
A huff would blow through Rainbow Dashes muzzle as she rammed her way through the door.
With a quick glance about, she would see Trixie laying in a dead like manner in the corner.

Hearing a sniffle she would raise her gaze, quickly gaining lift to the second level of the library.

"What happened?" Rainbow Dash asks, stepping hurriedly to Twilights side.

Twilight would only unfurl her wings lifting up against Rainbow pressing her away.

"Go Rainbow Dash," Twilight speaks pressing into her pushing harder.


"But Twilight?" Stepping back, a little hurt, and surprised. She came to help, and now she is getting pushed away? This didnt make any sense.

"Fly.... as fast as you can." Twilight looks up, setting her eyes to Rainbows.
"Please.."
Rainbow dash could see the sadness in Twilights tears.
She was scared.
"I don't... I don't know what to do."

Rainbow Dash straightened her back and pulled back her head with her wings stretched high.
It took her a moment to realize what Twilight was meaning by go. But, now she knew what she needed to do.

"As fast as I can...." Rainbow Dash responded. Giving Twilight the most confidence she would be able to offer after what ever she had just experienced.

"Please."

With a bat of her wings she would again leave the ground.
Rainbow Dash had seen Twilight through some really tough situations. But, she had never seen her like this.
Twilight was scared. Really Scared.

Turning to fly off, Rainbow Dash takes a nod in support for Twilight.
However, instead of immediately taking off, she would pause, gazing into Twilights eyes once more.
Blowing a huff, she would turn to her mission.

Rainbow Dash would burst outside from the balcony doors, now darting her way in a straight line towards Canterlot.
Her teeth gritting.
Rainbow Dash did her best not to show her own anxiety in front of Twilight.
But, she was worried too, and yet very upset with Twilight as well.

"Like she wouldn't think I wouldn't notice?" Rainbow Dash asks herself.
Twilight was hiding spike from her. Most likely because she was blaming herself.
"Spike..."
Rainbow finally cleared her mind and redirected her thought, and frustration to flying faster with a quick snap of her wings.

*BOOM*

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment