• Published 25th May 2014
  • 507 Views, 2 Comments

Life's hard, but there's someone. - Magic Dreams



Fluttershy and Rainbow dash start to have problems and lose each other, and they try to win each other back.

  • ...
10
 2
 507

Photography and life

The school's bell rang,finally I would rest my head in my tiring thoughts about Rainbow Dash and...Homework.
How tiring homework is. I kept miving my legs until I reached to my "loner" home. Dropping my bag, lying on the couch and then for the dramatic finale : dying.

I stared at the ceiling of the dark living room, like I had nothing else to do.Well you know I had ,-homework. But then again, after all, I was diving. Not in water,but in feelings. The weird about those feelings was that they were about Rainbow Dash.
Oh forget it,Fluttershy. Why do you even think like a lesbian,it would be weird and creepy if you had feelings for a girl...right? And if you actually did have feelings for her, she would leave scared, or creeped out atleast.

Thinking and thinking shy and more shy thoughts.

I looked at the table and saw an old photo album.My, I was kind of curious about it.I didn't rember of having this photo album. My hands slowly grabbed it and started looking through the pages. Most of the photos were just baby me , I even started giggling at my baby version. I must admit it... I looked kind of cute in baby pajamas.
Nevermind. All babies are cute with baby pajamas.Especially light, baby coloured ones.

Suddenly I saw a scene from a short long while ago. It was me and rainbow dash in elementary school! Rainbow looked adorable back then. She had even messier hair and her clothes were dirty most of the time. And she had her skin covered in small and light scratches.Even on her face.From cats, mice, tripping, even bullies.
Bullies.
"Oh Flutter. Why do you always try to bring my embarassing memories ?
I hated it when I was called names like loser, stupid,ugly and useless.I just wanted to die back then.
But a very special person bumped into my life. And that person was Rainbow. Rainbow Dash.
She was the one who protected me from when they surrounded me. She helped me understand school homework way better than I used to. She was that piece of my life I never wanted to let go from.
If that piece vanished I would probably break apart.

It was tham moment when I said alone, with the photo album : " Oh Dash, what could I've managed without you?"

Then I softly lied on the couch and slept, probably holding the album.