• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 832 Views, 21 Comments

Love Bleeding - Xx soul sorrow xX

  • ...
32
 21
 832

Murdererer

...... ".....Sweetie Belle."
The jury gasped and everyone in the room gasped and the suspects gasped except Sweetie Belle. Instead she pulled out a knife and stabbed Bic Mac and then ran out the doors super fast but the guards couldn't catch her. She was too quick. I jumped up and flew to the doors before anyone. I had to find Sweetie. In the distance she was running and the police chased her but she teleported when they were close.....

I couldn't catch herb, and the police guys and everyone looked around but dinent see her. But I knew where she was. I knew it. I did it yeah. I flew to Farmer McSmackey's old abandoned barn. It was red. McSmackey is Granny Smith's divorced husband. I flew there and no one was around it. I went inside. I was in it. When I looked inside, I saw Sweetie crying as she wiped some blood on the barn wall. The blood spelled out "Love". I questioned it.

"Sweetie, why did you murder Twilight?"

"Because I couldn't do good at magic so I killed Twilight. She hated me."

"Twilight loved everyone, Sweet peanut. She was a princess and loved every ponie. Until you killed her of course. So why did you smear blood there like theat?'"

"I did it because I loved Twilight wth my life and I was upset to disappoint her at magic she was teaching me. I had to do it..... So this writing on the wall is for her. Made of blood that she shed like on your necklace. Love, Fluyyershy. It was love all along."

I couldn't help but walk up to Sweetie and hug her. She was always my little Sweetie, and nothing would ever change that, even if she was a murderer. We cried together, and Sweetie cried real loud. So loud, that the police found us.
"THere she is! Sweetie Belle is in here! GET her!! right now!!" the police sheriff screamed.
I had to let her go. Sweetie cried as she was taken from my arms and put in a cop car. I sobbed as I waved to her. From the car, she looked at me and waved. Her hands were covered in blood and the cop car left. The coppers were gone and also Sweet Belle.

I went back in my room and play ed Animal Crossing again, and in Sweetie Belle's honor, I even made a player named after her even though I'd never use it and she would always live in a tent. But it was all love just the same. Love.

Author's Note:

Thansk guys for reading. :) you guy are the best. this was just a quick stro i rote to waste time. If you guis got another idea 4 A story, tell me man!!!!! thx again Bye. :0

Comments ( 14 )

You're such a great writer... I have just one question... WILL YOU MARRY ME

Epic paint skillz!

I cried many tears until Fluttershy made it all better by playing Animal Crossing.

4213657 sorry im taken. I have a boyfreind Evan Green. ;) :heart:

4214859 If you ever change your mind...

Ara

this was a true heart weranch ing tale of love and loss and murder mystery and despari. I liked the apple juice part and the farm barn part and all the other parts. :yay:

maybe you should do a story ablut twilight lorraine sparkle as a princess I don't think you've done one like that. :trixieshiftright:

I wasn't expecting that pony to be the murderer the suspence was really rough going on my heart until i foundout who killedher and theni was just sad :unsuresweetie:

4216713
Oh Yeah your rite i should write it next :)))))) Im writin 2 storys right now but when i finish 1 ill do it :heart::heart: thx

4403281 Oh yea i try to make them funny y know :PPPPPP

Eye crai erry tieum.

4214872 hey u still wann date me??? orrrr? cAuse i broke up with evan ... :''(

Login or register to comment