• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 6,385 Views, 131 Comments

InFAMOUS Second Son: New Adventure - unleashedtwilight



After dealing with the D.U.P. Delsin fulfilled his promises to the Akomish... But now he had something else to do...

  • ...
14
 131
 6,385

A New Bio-Terrorist

WARNING: The following story contains spoilers from inFAMOUS: Second Son (Good Ending). You have been warned so don’t start complaining please.
Enjoy the story.

When the dust finally settled, all you could see of Augustine were her eyes peering out of that concrete shell. But the rage that had filled them moments earlier was now replaced… by fear. We’d dismantled the fortress she had built… the army she had raised… the future she had planned. And the entire world was about to know that she had failed. Taken down by a gamer, a junkie, and a small town delinquent. The crowds cheered as Augustine was hauled away… Before all of this, no one would have imagined that humans and conduits could co-exist, and now I was the guy kicking off the second age. Oh and those conduits who’d spent years locked inside the walls of Curdun Cay? They were soon to be free once again. To live their own lives, to choose their own futures. As for me… I got what I came for. And now… Now I had a promise to keep.

Delsin Rowe was sitting near the memorial he had made for his brother, Reggie. Who died trying to protect Delsin. Killed by the ruthless Brooke Augustine. But now, she wasn’t a problem anymore. Delsin had beaten her with her own concrete ability and exposed her to all of Seattle, for who she really was. Delsin now had four powers: Smoke, Neon, Video, and Concrete. All of which were very helpful to him when fighting against the D.U.P. Of course Delsin wouldn’t have gotten his powers if it weren’t for three escaped conduits. The First person, Henry "Hank" Daughtry. Where he got smoke from. He now lives away from the D.U.P. with his daughter. The second, Abigail "Fetch" Walker, an ex-junkie who uses her Neon powers to dismantle the illegal drug trade in Seattle. The third, Eugene Sims, a reclusive video gamer who uses his video powers to save suspected Conduits from the D.U.P. But the concrete power… came from Brooke Augustine, the director of the D.U.P. Thanks to these three friends, the people of Seattle finally started putting their faith in Conduits. But their story does not simply end with the D.U.P...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ladies and gentlemen of Seattle. We come to you live bringing you an emergency news report.” The television announced. “There have been local sightings of new a bio-terrorist last night that was not recognized from the ones that were locked away behind the walls of Curdun Cay. As to whether or not this bio terrorist is a threat, we are uncertain. We will come back to you with more news regarding this new bio terrorist as soon as we can.”

“Sheesh, after all I did for the city and they still call us ‘Bio terrorists’.” Delsin sighed getting up from the couch. “I mean come on.”

“Delsin, people may be safe around you, but other conduits are a different story.” Betty said walking up to him. “They can get easily scared of something they don’t know or don’t understand.”

“Honestly, the only one they should’ve been afraid of was Augustine…”

“Well why don’t you go investigate then?” Betty said. “If you find out who these conduits are and see that they are harmless, then you can tell that to the people.”

“Right… I’ll do just that.” Delsin said agreeing with Betty, heading for the door. “I’ll see you later Betty!” he said using his smoke power to head to the city.

“Be careful!”

“I know!” Delsin responded continuing on his way to the city. “Now I just need to find out who this conduit is and… hopefully he or she comes in peace… maybe even get a new power along the way.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After about a half hour, Delsin arrived at the space needle and started looking around. "Alright, first things first. Gotta find some evidence." He said to himself taking his phone out setting it to the camera function. However, upon searching, he couldn't find anything that was unusual. "Oookay...? This is where the conduit was spotted, isn't it? I don't see anything... 'Conduit' like." Suddenly his phone started to ring. "Yeah?" Delsin answered.

"Hey D, did you see the report about some new conduit?" A female voice said.

"Fetch! Yeah, actually I'm looking around the space needle right now but... Search is pretty disappointing right now."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I can't find any hint that there was a conduit around here."

"Maybe it's a conduit with wind power or something."

"That actually sounds pretty cool but... No, things would've been blown away if it was...... What the hell...?"

"What? You find something?"

"Well... Not something but... A girl is here..." Delsin looks around. "Did she freaking teleport? Where did she come from?" He hung up the phone, putting it in his pocket. "Uh, hey" the girl turned to face Delsin, revealing that she was extremely pale but had very colorful hair. Just act cool, Delsin...

"Yes?" The white girl said with a regal sounding voice.

"Yeah... I don't think I've seen you around here before..."

"Oh, well... I'm just visiting for a short time. You see I sent my student here for research... She did come back, however it's come to my knowledge that she got into a bit of trouble before leaving."

"Was it last night that she came perhaps?" Delsin asked.

"Yes... Wait, how did you know?"

"Well, she was on this news this morning. People are calling her a bio terrorist."

"That word again..." She sighed. "She did mention people here calling her that..."

"Yeah... Even though that's not the right word for it."

"What is the right word then?"

Delsin stopped and looked at the tall white girl for a moment. "You know... Someone who has powers- you've never heard the word bio terrorist before?"

"Not once until Twilight mentioned it."

Twilight...? Jeez, guess there's a first for everything. "Oh that reminds me, I never got your name. I'm Delsin, Delsin Rowe."

"Celestia..." She paused. "You seem to know a lot about bio terrorists..."

"Well uh... I am one actually." Delsin said shooting fire from his hand. "See?... Oh and please use the word, conduit instead."

"My goodness... I've never seen a human being with this sort of ability..." Celestia said in awe.

"What about... Twilight? People were calling her a bio... Conduit."

"Well, she isn't human... She's a pony... An alicorn to be exact."

...and I'm talking to a psycho... "Right... You must be a pony too right...?"

"Yes I am, and I do not like the sarcasm in your tone." Celestia said starting to look angry.

"Sorry, I'll just let you get back to imagination land while I go back to the real world..." Delsin slowly turns and walks away. Wow, now I really have seen it all in this city. He thought to himself. But without warning, he was lifted up in the air from his feel by a glowing yellow aura. "What the hell!?"

"I really do not like your attitude Delsin Rowe..." She levitated Delsin closer to her. "Apologize now."

"Hey! Let me go lady!" Delsin exclaimed grabbing hold of her hand....!!!

It isn't easy being a princess of over millions of ponies... Thousands of years ruling at that. You see many things that are troublesome... Do things that you feel you may regret... And at the same time, being watched and judged by everyone. Judging you on your appearance, just waiting for you to make a mistake. Honestly, the only major mistake I always thought about... Was banishing my own sister for 1,000 years. During that time, it was never the same for me... But... After the thousand year banishment, there was a ray of hope... The six elements of harmony, and it's bearers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Celestia and Delsin groaned as they were both on the ground. "What... what in the world did you do?..." She groaned trying to get up.

"I think... I just got your power... Ugh... This is seriously getting old..." He groaned getting to his feet.

"What do you mean you got my power...?" She asked getting to her feet as well.

"Hold that thought, you're telling me that your over a THOUSAND years old?!"

"It WAS you in my mind!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, that's part of my... Main power, I basically see into a persons past when I get their power." He sighed. "And what that power is, I'm not exactly--" he got cut off when he teleported a few feet, when he tried walking. "Whoa!... Okay that's really new..." He teleported multiple times around Celestia. "This... Is... Awesome!" He exclaimed. "Teleportation... Between that and invisibility... Man why couldn't I have all this in high school??" He looks up at the space needle. "Alright, now to put this power to the test..." He quickly disappeared from Celestia and reappeared at the top of the space needle. "AWESOME!" He exclaimed loud enough for everyone around to hear. He then teleported back to Celestia.

"Incredible... A man who can absorb another person's power..." Celestia said in awe.

"Yeah... Now I wonder what else I can do..." Delsin said with a grin on his face.

"Let's find out." Celestia said placing her hand on Delsin.

"Wait, what?" Delsin said right before getting teleported.

After just a few seconds, the two reappeared in a large room. Delsin then stepped back in retaliation and looked around at his surroundings. "Ok, what the hell! Where are... We?" He stopped to see that he wasn't talking to a human being anymore... But a tall white Alicorn. "Okay so you're not crazy..."

Celestia rolled her eyes but smiled. "Now, why don't we see what you can do, hm?"

"Right, let's see..." He said holding up his hand trying to fire something... Nothing happened. "Not off to a good start..." He kept at it for about 10 minutes, but it seemed like the only power he had was the ability to teleport. "Oh this is bad..." He started to panic a bit. "There wouldn't happen to be any core relays..."

"Uh... Excuse me?"

"Shit..."

"Pardon me but... What is a core relay?"

"Well, usually after I get a new power, core relay is what helps me... You know, show me how a power works."

"Hmm... Perhaps I could try something..." Celestia said as she placed the tip of her horn on Delsin's head.

"Wait, what are you--" before Delsin could continue speaking, he began to surge, pushing Celestia back. "Whoa!... Did that actually work??" He looked around at the nearest objects and began levitating them. "Yup! Definitely worked." He threw the objects at the other end of the room, Celestia placing her hoof on her face. "Whoops... My bad." He turned back to Celestia. “Alright let’s see…” he then focused on that levitation on his feet, and levitated himself in the air. “Alright, flying, check.” he got back down on the ground. He then held his hand out, releasing a magical looking beam, except he wasn't running out of energy. “This is new…” he said stopping. “Usually with a power, I have to find a place to recharge but… this seems endless.”

“Well, it isn’t necessarily a power… it’s magic.”

“...Magic… You’re telling me that this is magic?” he said teleporting and flying.

“In Equestria, yes that is magic.”

“Epic.”