• Published 27th Mar 2012
  • 7,401 Views, 299 Comments

The Shipping Games - Skystriker



Princess Celestia and Luna have grown bored, and have decided play a new game.

  • ...
16
 299
 7,401

Chaos Reigns

My apologies this one was so long in coming once more everypony I hope it was worth the wait. I promise the next one won't take nearly as long as this one.



In the opulent bed-chambers of Princess Celestia, the living goddess trotted back and forth, with a worried, almost pained look on her face. Upon the wall there hung a giant cork board with pictures of ponies pinned to it, and strings darting every which way connecting those she had shipped together.

“Just a few minor setbacks, there is no reason to panic, everything should still work out in the end.” Celestia muttered to herself, as if she were trying to convince herself.

Meanwhile in Ponyville Princess Luna was resting with Pinkie Pie under her wing, nuzzling the little mare gently as the two snuggled in Twilight’s bed. The two of them were positively delighted to be back in their own bodies, and from having been in one anothers bodies for a time they had learned each other’s sensitive spots, those special little places that sends sparks of pleasure through each other’s bodies. Pinkie truly enjoyed teasing the Princess’s every little sensitive spot, and reveled in her every moan and coo. It quickly became quite heated between the two to the point where Twilight excused herself from the bedroom, but wasn’t above keeping a magical eye on the two while she rested on her cot in the downstairs laboratory. As Twi lay there, her horn glowed with a soft violet light and her vision changed from seeing what was before her to seeing through the eyes of the painting of Celestia she had upon her wall.

“I am quite happy Ms. Sparkle opted to let us have the room to ourselves, I would feel quite awkward being intimate with you with an audience.” Luna confessed as she nibbled Pinkie’s ear.
“Awwwww are you a shy pony LuLu, you don’t gotta be, sometimes having other ponies watch can be fun, but I understand.” Pinkie replied then nuzzled the special little spot under Luna’s wing and they shot straight up, flaring out widely.
“M-my my thou really hast learned what I like quickly.” Luna stammered as a blush broke onto her face.
“You’re talkin all old timey again, that must mean I’m adding the right ingredients! Oh you have so many wonderful tingly spots to add to the mix.” Pinkie chimed as Luna moaned.
“I-ingredients?” Luna asked, puzzled by Pinkie’s statement.
“To an amazing orgasm of course, silly!” Pinkie replied as she giggled at Luna’s expression.

Pinkie then began to sing a happy little song as she went through the rest of the “ingredients” to a great orgasm.

“All you have to do is turn up the vibrator’s power! Add it to the mix!” Pinkie sang as she produced a vibrator from seemingly nowhere.
“Now put it to her plot cause it's sweet, not sour! Add a bit of lube, just a pinch!” She continued to sing as she checked the things off her list.
“Making LuLu moan is such a cinch.” She sang, then Luna let out a soft moan as Pinkie dragged her tongue along where she had inserted the toy.
“She tastes kind of like Sarsaparilla!” She giddily sang as she licked her lips.
“Lick a little more and you count to four and you never get your filla!” Pinkie continued then went back down upon the heavily blushing Lunar princess.
“Lulu’s cuu-” Pikie began, only to be stopped by Luna mid word.
“Stop! Cease thy rhyme of pleasure Pinkie I detect a cry for help!” Luna cried as she leapt up from the bed and flung open the window.

Luna looked out over the town and saw chaos the likes of which she had not seen in centuries. Ponies chasing each other through the streets, magic flashing and blasting bits from homes, and even the occasional writhing couple in an alley or side street, where they thought they remained unseen. Pinkie popped up beside Luna, grabbing hoof fulls of popcorn from a bag she pulled from nowhere, watching the swirling maelstrom of chaos make its way through Ponyville.

“Ooooh wow, looks like Discord is in town or something...Do you think there will be chocolate rain? Because there was last time and I love chocolate rai...oooh what are those ponies doing in that alley?” Pinkie enthusiastically asked Luna, as she pulled out a pair of binoculars.

She suddenly turned a sickly shade of green and buries her muzzle in the popcorn bag. Pinkie lifts back up, looking almost the same as she did prior, if a little green still.

“It’s...it’s...Granny Smith and Mr Greenhooves...there’s some wrinkly places you’re not meant to see!” Pinkie cried as a shiver went up and down her spine.

Before Luna could answer her, Horse Power flew past the window as fast as his tiny wings can carry him, followed on the ground by Cheerilee, who was throwing magazines at him as he fled. One of which flew through the window, and landed at Luna’s hooves.

“Playmare? I can see those stallions...well it’s just...I can see everything, Pinkie!” Luna remarked in a shocked manner as she stared at the magazine.
“Wait till I catch you, you lied to me! I’ll make you eat these magazines!” Cherilee screamed as she nailed the fleeing stallion with one of the magazines.

Both Princess Luna and Pinkie Pie burst into fits of laughter at that, and then the ground began to shake. The loud sound of hooves was so heavy on the ground that they both wondered if it was a stampede was headed right for them. Then they caught sight of the source of the sound. It was a group of mares and stallions all chasing the red blur that was poor Big Macintosh. The mighty work stallion was running as fast as he could from a whole herd of ponies determined to take the mighty work stallion to bed.

“Ah just need a break! Ya’ll are gonna drain me dry! Ah never shoulda taken that dern gypsy’s potion, save me Celestia!” Big Mac yelled as he disappeared down the street.

As the stampede of stallions and mares made their way past the library Pinkie and Luna couldn’t help but notice the odd mix of scents that made their way after Big Macintosh.
“Dost thou think we should assist him?” Luna asked as she watched them all disappear into the distance.
“Nah he’ll be fine, it’s not the first time he’s been chased by a whole herd of ‘Admirers’ like that, but it was a little bigger than usual.” Pinkie said dismissively.
“If thou art sure.” Luna said then pulled Pinkie into a tight embrace.
“Can we go back to having our special kinda fun?” Pinkie asked as she shot Luna her most convincing set of bedroom eyes.
“I think we should assist the Villagers before we continue with our fornication.” Luna replied with a matter of fact look on her face.
“Fine, but it’s gonna cost you. I’m gonna be a Kinkie Pie for making me wait!” Pinkie said with a naughty grin on her face.



Authors notes
Horse Power- They YEEAAAHHH Pony from Hurricane Fluttershy
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter I really really enjoy hearing from all of you it really helps keep me motivated to keep this story alive and going. So please comment. Special thanks to my prereaders and my co-writer True Vision.