• Published 15th Feb 2014
  • 377 Views, 5 Comments

Collt Lecter's nonadventure - Chooser201



A story of the life of Collt Lecter, a oc I created.

  • ...
 5
 377

Chapter 2

Collt sneaked over in his bush to overhear the conversation going on between Pinkie and this new pony.

"And then I pulled an alligator out of the tub, so that party I told you about how about tonight? Everypony will be there to welcome you to ponyville."

"I guess I'll come, maybe i'll make some new friends." responded the pegasus.

"A party"?, Collt thought to himself. Collt jumped out from the bush, "Ongaurd!"

The pegasus jumped backed, "what the hay stallion! scared me half to death." he said. Then he questionly stared at Collt's head "hmmm, this head could be perfect for a hat design I have in mind.

"Nopony is touching this this mane. Whatever your name is" Collt said while pointing to his head.

"Everypony gets a hat, eventully they all do for I am, Crazy Deals" said Crazy.

"Well i'll be the exception for I am, Collt lecter". Collt said then with a flash he trotted off.

"Is the rest of this town as weird as him?" Crazy asked.

Pinkie started to list off the ponies who acted weird "Well there's Twilight when she got worried about sending a letter to the princess, Dash and her Daring do books,...

Crazy began to think to himself "hmm if what she says is true then my habadashery won't get destoryed by changlings here, oh shes still talking"

... and thats everypony who is weird in ponyville, well see you tonight". Pinkie said before walking away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxScene Break XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Everypony this is Mr. Crazy Deals a Habadasher extraordinaire "Now everypony mingle and party"! said Pinkie pie introducing the new stallion to the townsponies.

Crazy walked off to the punch where the weird Stallion from ealier was hanging around.

"Hey, whatcha you doing"? Asked Crazy.

"Well just hanging, why don't you talk to the others"? Asked the brown unicorn nervously.

"I would but something about you feels strangley famillar, have we meet some where before"? Asked Crazy

"I've don't think we have. by. My names Collt". Said Collt

"Id say your a stallion, you look much to old to be a colt". Repield Carzy humorously.

Collt droped his punch as he tried to explain himself more clearly.

"No no no, my name is Collt two l's full names Collt Lecter".

"Collt Lect... Excuse me I must go talk to Pinkie". Said Crazy.

"Where does he think he going off to im not done talking to him yet". Collt said, but he had forgotten that the floor was wet in punch and slipped hitting his face and blacking out.

"Um dude the partys over you have to go home now" said a sweet caring voice.

"Fluttershy"? Asked a half alseep Collt.

"Nope, just me Lyra heartstrings" said a mint green unicorn as she came into Collts view.

"I guess i'll head home now" Collt started to say, but a massive aching in his head made him just start walking home.

As Collt was walking home he did not notice that somepony had borrowed a bush and was following him.

"Now if he did this yesterday and nopony noticed, wait a minute sneaky sneaky I'm a bush". Thought Crazy.

"Urrg, such a pain in my head and horn im not going to party that hard again wait just who are you Mr. follow bush".

"..." replied the bush.

"Not talking eh, must be one of those non-talking bushes".

The bushed sighed.

"I'll make you talk later, now I have to be going" Collt said as he walked off.

"That was close he almost found me". Crazy said, "now to find out exactly who this guy is". Crazy said as he started off to sugar cube corner.

Crazy started to knock on the door but it fell down before he had the chance.

"Hi there Mr. Crazy how was your party, oh was I not spose to break the door down till after you knocked" said Pinkie.

Crazy shoke his head, "Yes Pinkie it was fantastic! I will have to repay you somehow, perhaps with a hat, but unfortunately I need to know where that Collt Lecter lives". Crazy said.

"Oh thats easy silly come and follow me" Pinkie said as she started to hop away.

When they reached Collt's home the could hear complete silence coming from

"Do you know when he might be home i had some questions for him"? Questioned Crazy.

"Well lets just say that there he wont be home for awhile he heads off to places all around in search of stuff to collect and trade he holds the all time record for rides on the train, he isn't usally around till night ". Said Pinkie

"You know Pinkie im pretty sure that i've meet him before".

"Well this is where I have to make my leave my breaks probly over, and im pretty sure you meet him before too" Pinkie said she turned and winked to thin air.

"Well this has been a very weird day, well off to my habadashery, the grand opening is tommorow".

Author's Note:

I need advice on this.
And a thanks to Net105 for much needed editing.

Comments ( 2 )
Comment posted by Chooser201 deleted Mar 29th, 2014

it is spelled 'Colt', since it is the male foal, right?

I'd suggest you consider what this story is about, then try to express it a bit better then what you have up now. :scootangel:

Login or register to comment